Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Moon Dreams ❯ In A Sentimental Mood ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Cowboy Bebop (manga/anime) I am only a fan trying to write a worthwhile story.
 
Session 2: In a Sentimental Mood
 
Nothing matters here anymore
I'm not in love
I want to love
And be loved
I'm not in love
I will never be
So why don't I
Just have a little fun
 
Wolfe slammed Faye against the wall of their cheap temporary motel room. The force knocked the dollar picture frames onto the floor and Faye giggled in delight at it all. Her legs straddled his waist and her arms gripped onto his shoulder to hold her up. He'd be good fun; he'd help her get rid of Spike for the moment. She placed her hand on the back of his head—in his soft hair—and pushed his head to hers for a hard kiss. It felt good to her since it had been so long and it even felt better when she got a taste of his tongue. Their tongues rubbed, licked, and tasted one another before Wolfe pulled away slightly to move onto her neck. Before he could, Faye slowly ran her tongue across his lips slowly. He grinned then began on her neck.
 
His tongue ran up from the nape of her neck to her ear lobe, which he sucked on afterward. As he pulled away, he said softly in her ear, “I'm gonna leave a mark”. Faye grinned widely and responded softly with, “Oh really?” Immediately after her words, she let out a soft cry from the sudden pain of his bite. The pain was replaced with the pleasurable feeling of his warm tongue and his suck. She pushed his head back with her hand the kissed him again just to get a bite on his lower lip to return the favor. He moaned into her mouth as he kissed her again. Getting off the wall, Wolfe carried her to the small kitchen area and sat her down on the counter.
 
They both began to rip at each other's clothes until Wolfe was shirtless with his pants at his ankles and Faye only had on her shoes and stockings. Faye glanced down at Wolfe's member and gripped onto its shaft tightly with one hand while the other stroked the back of his head. She looked into his eyes and grinned slightly, “Big and thick, I'm impressed…” Wolfe spread her legs apart and gripped onto her clit with his thumb and index finger. A shiver went down Faye's spine from the touch, which forced her eyes to close slightly and her hands to move onto the counter.
 
“Big and think, for a woman. I'm impressed.” He joked before he continued on rubbing her clit with his fingers at a fast pace. Faye leaned her head back as her back arched from the pleasure. With his free hand, Wolfe placed it firmly on her hip as he began to slightly penetrate inside her, only enough for the head to be inside. Her body shivered and her legs clamped against his waist from a clitoral orgasm, she moaned lightly as she came. Faye opened her eyes only to be meet by the waiting gaze of Wolfe's, a smile slipped onto her lips. Reaching for his shaft again, she gripped onto the pulsating penis and said, “You should never give me the chance to tease you.”
“Oh yeah?” He responded. His hand moved onto her breast, which he groped and squeezed tightly.
 
“Mmm, yeah…its too early to get inside of me, maybe I want to leave you with a reason to come back.” Faye responded and Wolfe slowly pulled his hips away from her to take note. “You think I'm coming back? Pleasure me then…” He said with a sinister smile on his face. She pushed herself off the counter and kissed him before dropping onto her knees. Wolfe sat in a chair behind him and waited for her to get started. Her first move was to lick the tip of his penis teasingly while her hand held onto the shaft. Sucking on the head softly, she stroked his shaft firmly. After a moment, she pushed herself down onto his penis more and ran her teeth against it softly as she came back up which caused him to moan softly. Pulling away completely, she ran her tongue along his pulsating main vein. After that, she gripped onto his penis with both hands hard and sucked on the tip of the head. Her tongue pressed against his urethra while rapidly stroking his penis with one hand afterward. He closed his eyes and leaned back in the chair with slight moans escaping from him.
 
Everything was going wonderfully, until a song came on, it was to the tune of “Real Folk Blues”. Faye paused and pulled away to look down at his pants. Wolfe let out a long frustrated sigh then reached into his pants for his cellphone. Coldly, he said, “Yeah?” Faye stood up from the floor but Wolfe held onto her hand and pulled her into his lap straddling him. “Hmm, you have the worst possible timing Liam…” He said and for some reason, he was still watching Faye who looked back at him impatiently. His free hand ran up her side and to her breast that he pinched at the nipple. She leaned into him and kissed along his neck softly waiting for them to finish what they started. “I see…yeah, I understand.” With that, he closed his cellphone and set it on the table by them. She could tell he was about the leave from his body language.
 
“You have to leave, don't you?”
 
“Yeah, I do.”
 
She lifted her head from his shoulder and kissed his lips softly yet in her mind, she was a bit pissed off. It was just like Spike, never finished what he started. She didn't expect to see him after this day. Lifting up from him she grabbed her clothes and began dressing herself again. While she did that, Wolfe walked into the bathroom to take a cold shower. Once she finished dressing, she sat on the noisy cheap bed and watched the bathroom door. For some reason, she wouldn't just leave because it wouldn't feel right; she wanted to wait for him. When he did come out, he had his towel wrapped around his waist and he was surprised to see her waiting for him. His eyebrows were raised in slight shock.
 
“You waited for me…well, that's a bit of a shock.”
 
“You want me to leave?” Faye asked standing from the bed.
 
“No, no.” He laughed lightly then said, “I'm actually glad to see you here.” Wolfe dressed himself infront her quickly then approached her once he finished. “One question though, why wait?”
 
“I just wanted to…” She said softly before kissing him, he kissed back and they exchanged their last long kiss of the night. After that, they parted their ways.
 
* * * *
 
Faye sat in her car stuck at a fueling station on the edge of Canton. The car broke down and she was tired from yelling at the damn thing for about an hour. She already went inside the building to talk to the mechanic but he was too busy with the expensive brand name car just outside of the garage. Unfortunately for the mechanic, she was losing her patience and she stomped her way into his office. “I want some service here, damnit! How dare you do this to a customer!” A loud boom suddenly came from the outside and everyone ducked down for safety. Faye looked back into the parking lot and her convertible was in flames, then it suddenly exploded again and launched into the air to fall on the expensive car. The mechanic and his co-workers stared at the incident in shock until they all turned their attention on Faye who hide behind a stack of wheels. Her eyes traveled from the flaming cars to the men behind her.
 
“Oh no, what now…”
 
Next Session: So What; “It wasn't my fault! Honest…IT WAS THAT DAMNED CAR! What! Pay you back…H-How!?”