Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts A Wolf's Heart ❯ Chapter 8: Key Blade and Power part VI ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kingdom Hearts: A Wolf's Heart

Warning their maybe some sexual situations in this chapter but then again when is there not some sexual things going on in my stories...anyway hope you enjoy

Chapter 8: Key Blade and Power part VI

After having informed the other girls of their new room Myzuki left to go to her office to look for something she had long since forgotten about. Meanwhile the girls where making their way to the new room walking they whistled low at the look of the room before they all smiled and gave the cutest awwww when they saw Ren sleeping all by herself like a child her body curled in on itself trying to stay warm, her hair looked like it could have fingers running through it and her small cute butt was nice and round.

Rei grinned and walked around the bed and crawled in with her pulling her close nuzzling her neck and rung her fingers through the silken short hair unlike any other sayian rough and pointy hair. All the other girls soon got into the bed running their hands over the smooth body of the sleeping girl. Through her hair, over her skin, under her shirt, and over the fur on her tail, All of this drawing a sweet sound purr from her lips she even moaned when one set of hands was brave enough to reach down and rub at the forming bulge in her pants gently.

Ren woke up grinning “why hello to you to girls” she said with a blush looking at all of her girls. Getting up she spoke “now as nice as that was and as much as I want to lay you all I want to check out our new room some more” she then turned and began to check out the huge room. All the other girls groan in frustration. Before getting up and moving around the room to look at as well.

Ren and Lita checked out weight room, Michiru check out the bathroom, Haruka, Ami and Rei looked at the book shelf. Ren walked around and pick up some weights lifting them up and down before setting them back where they belonged and walking out.

“So girls you like the new place I do its really cool” said Ren as she sat down on one of them many chairs. Ami walked over and sat in another chair “I noticed that if you pus a button the house shrinks and can be placed away safely I wonder why she did Myzuki I mean I wonder why she gave us a moveable house oh well I guess we will never know”

Ren just smirked and went to grabbed Ami putting her in her lap kissing her lovingly “you are truly smart my lover now…as I promised we can make love” she slowly began to get undressed and all the other girls did as well, Ren slowly began to make love to Ami the other girls watching as she touched kissed and licked all she could reach. Before she started to make sweet love with her their bodies becoming one as she thrust in and out of her.

Once Ami was sleeping blissfully Ren slowly began to make love with the other girls until it was just her and Rei and for some strange reason they both acted different Ren was rougher with her biting and leaving bloody mark on her neck. Rei was doing the same her nails leaving a bloody wake in her path as she scratched up Ren’s back her legs locking around her hips as Ren went harder and faster. Her lips locking with Ren’s when during their mating Ren went to super sayian two her teeth sinking into Rei’s neck and Rei’s teeth sinking into Ren’s as the mated.

Ren pulled away blushing before she slowly powered down and began to clean Rei’s wounds healing them with her powers before picking up all the girls and getting into bed with them for a long sleep.

Ren awoke slowly purring under the warmth of her lovers her body felt great but at the same time she felt as if something was going to happen today what she didn’t know but she still didn’t like the feeling. Sitting up she stretched and let a growl of satisfaction. When she looked all around she smiled seeing Lita and Haruka still in bed with looking from the other tomboy to the Amazon like girl in her bed she grinned and slipped under the covers and began to feel them up until both where dripping wet in their sleep.

Grinning she smiled before gently kissing them both awake. Haruka and Lita blushed feeling their dripping wet center before moaning softly when a hand touched them. Ren grinned and pulled back both her hands before sliding between Lita’s thighs and slipping into her and she started to make love to her while she used her tail to tease Haruka.

She thrust in and out of Lita like her life depend on it until she and Lita both climaxed slowly she pulled out and went over to Haruka and laid down and said “dominate me”. Haruka smiled and said “I can do that” Haruka then slowly teased her younger lover and pinned her to the bed whispering “you like being a dirty girl don’t you” she teased some more saying naughty things before she finally began to make love with the younger girl.

They both moaned slightly when the came Haruka rolling off to the side of Ren who was breathing a little heave but was fine “that was great…sigh now that I think about it where are the others…” that’s when the smell of cooking food hit her nose smiling she got up and pulled on some boxers and walked into the kitchen smiling at her other girls “well well look what we have here some sexy ladies cooking up a storm”.

The other girls smiled and laughed at her words before going back to cooking Ren came up behind them and watched to see what they where fixing. Once the food was done they all sat down to eat breakfast Ren eating the most out of them all. Once breakfast was over all the girls went their separate ways Leaving Rei and Ren all alone in the house because they didn’t have class today. Looking over at the other sayian Rei smirked her tail flicking out to wrap around Ren’s leg.

Grinning like a mad man Ren moved to pin Rei against the table with her body grinning she said “your beautiful” while she hovered above her she brought her lips down before biting her lover’s neck hard. Before pulling back and walking away to jump into the cold waters of the pool they had. Rei went to sit on the couch watching the other girl. Before she walked back in dripping wet shivering a little from the cold.

Rei stared at Ren as she took off and sighed shaking her head. She laid back, "I don't see where you get beautiful but if you see it I trust you..." She lay on the couch her stomach down. She pulled a pillow under her head and sighed into the pillow lightly. Perhaps it was time to choose who was dominant.

Yea Stupid argument but it may help with the relation. Ren seemed inferior at times but did take charge. Rei was pretty much a girl all the time her body which was feminine. Slender sides round hips large breast, nice rounded ass. The hourglass body with more umph as one may say. She weighed a more than she looked due to work out. She'd reached 108 but most all of it was muscle not fat. Then again Muscle IS heavier than fat.

Rei slowly kicked off her socks and reached down un-doing her trip pants and removed them from her body throwing them to the ground. She then reached into her shirt undoing her bra and pulled it from under her tight shirt. She knew this would Make Ren eager once more seeing as now she was in her bikini black thong panties and her shirt was tight around her breasts which made them look large and since she had chills her nipples were growing harder and it could be seen!

She rolled on her side to look to Ren and ran her hand over her hips, "Come and lay with me Ren..."

Ren gulped before pulling off her wet clothes and dropping them leaving her in wet boxers and a wet tank top. She slowly crawled on top the other girl he cold hands touching the warmer thighs.

She smiles seeing her obey and as she was climbed over she spread her legs so she would feel her areas intimacy growing. She gasped feeling the cold hands upon her thigh but she gladly groaned rather liking the cold anyways. She reached up and pulled Ren over her and kissed the lush lips and let their bodies press tight together hoping she'd warm.

Ren groaned as the warm thighs of Rei pressed into her legs and side there heat almost searing in her mind. She pushed into her a little with her hips so she could lean up some more her wet boxers pressing against Rei.

Her mouth dropped open and her head arched back along with her body, "Ren..." She moaned in plea begging for attention and love! Her hips rolled up pressing tight against her lovers; she looked to Ren with deep purple like eyes, "God I want you to fuck me so badly Ren you make my desires grow deep!" She thrust her hips up a bit harder but knew she'd enjoy.

Ren licked her lips and groaned as the hips pressed harder into her gripping the full hips in her grasp harder she rub against the thin bikini panties before moving her hands up to the round breast rubbing them gently.

Pulling back with a wine of protest from herself she steeled her nerves and slowly she pulled her top of along with her wet boxer’s goose bumps rising on her skin.

She dropped the clothes and moved to remove Rei's panties tossing them aside she moved her hands up and gripped her hips tight before settling herself back down between her thighs shivering and letting out a small fox like wine.

She rubbed her hard member against her lover wet opening she didn't enter it yet she wanted this to last for a long while for the both of them. Leaning up she licked the nipples through the shirt sucking hard on the rough like material.

Biting the nipple lightly sucking hard almost like a child trying to get milk from its mother. Her hips ground rough and harshly into the couch as she tried to settle her hunger.

She didn't want to enter her lover yet so she just rubbed herself against the couch as she slid down her lovers body kissing her stomach lifting the shirt to expose the cute little belly button she licked into the small hole before moving down to her wet opening a lapping at it with her tough before moving up and sucking on the clit.

Rei shudders as she felt her lovers hips move over hers more intensely and whined when her breasts were rubbed with cool hands yet pleasingly gentle. She watched her undress and smiles watching.

Rei felt her panties be removed and tossed aside, she spread her legs and grins nearly begging to be dove into. She winced feeing her hips be grabbed and moved, she felt her over her now and their bodies touching

Rei blushed and leans her head back softly crying out as she felt the shafts head at her entrance. She groans being teased. She gasped as her nipples were sucked on then groans as it began to grow lightly painful but she loved it!

She then gasped as she felt her hips thrust hard into her as well as the couch. She blushed and moans feeing her tease her kissing a trail down her stomach feeling her shirt being lifted to reveal her curved hips and big ones at that. Her eyes suddenly shot wide and she jerked as she felt her move lower to her moist pussy. She shudders and blushed then screams as she felt a tongue lapping at her and then the most erotic thing, her lips clasped over her clit and at this point Rei gripped through her hair and groans her name in passion and lust.

Ren grunts her hips rubbing franticly at the couch begging for her to enter the girl before her before she finally gave in. Moving her lips away from the precious pearl in front of her she licked her lips sliding her body back up.

She kissed inside her lover thighs moving up her stomach and back to her lips as she moved to rest her hips along side her loves her member pressing against the opening. Pushing in she groaned before slowly thrusting her hips back and forth her lips sinking down on Rei’s neck her fangs slipping into the skin as she made sweet love with her mate.

Rei grunted as she was slammed roughly into the couch but let out a pleasure filled groan of pain when she felt the fangs in her neck sooth her mind. She wrapped her legs around her lover’s hips her own fangs sinking into Ren’s neck.

(Notes)

Well here is the update hope you like.