Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Oh my Saber Urusei Onegai Azumanga Saga Z 1/2! ❯ The Breast ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

You should know it by now: All characters featured here are the sole property of their respective creators, not mine, and I swear I'm not making any money or any other profit out of this fan work of fiction. Ah, I feel much better with my legal butt covered.

Any similarity with any real events, and living or dead persons, events and institutions, out of maybe harmless parody purposes, is sheer coincidence.

No one under the age of 18 should be reading this, or there will be Heck to be paid. You children go to
do whatever kids do nowadays. Got it? Okay? Fine!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Episode 3: The Breast.
 
 
 
Suddenly, the whole world was black. Not in a WB Network-sitcom kind of black world, mind you, but it all had turned dark and shadowy all around him. The EVA had vanished, the city had vanished, Ritsuko and Misato's voices over the intercom had ceased to be, and Shinji Ikari was floating in a black void, all alone.
 
And totally naked.
 
He felt cold. What had happened, anyway? The last thing he remembered was being pummeled by that giant thing they called an Angel, although Cupid, it wasn't, definitely. Now, all of his body ached, yet he had no marks or wounds on him, and he was there, suspended in the middle of nothing.
 
“Oh, I know” he finally told himself. “I died. Should have known I couldn't cut it; even five years old girls kick my ass whenever they want”. He raised a fist and shouted loud, “I hope you're satisfied, Father! I'll see you in HFIL!!”.
 
“Tch, tch” a male voice sounded behind him. Alarmed, Shinji turned around to see a tall man with a huge afro, smoking a cigarette, wearing 70s style clothings, looking at him disapprovingly. “Hello, boy. I'm Nabeshin”.
 
“W-Who are you? What are you doing here?” Shinji sweated cold. “Are you going to guide me to the light?”.
 
“BAKA!” Nabeshin brought a fist down on the boy's head. “YOU CAN'T DIE YET! We're only at Episode 3! I'm here only to send you in the right track back to home!”.
 
“Uh, actually…” Shinji muttered rubbing his pained head with a hand, “There is really no place I can call home. No one loves me, and I'm nothing but a charge to everyone. I wouldn't be too sad if I died, for real”.
 
“Nonsense” the strange man huffed. “Tons of people are counting on you. Including our Marketing Department. Anyway, if you want to see a good reason why you must be a man and continue fighting on, just go through that door”. He pointed to a door that magically appeared out of nowhere near them. “Trust me, you'll thank me later, Champ”.
 
“Umm, okay…” Shinji warily floated to the door, opened it, and peeked in, before Nabeshin just pushed him inside and slammed the door behind him. He fell on his face on what seemed to be a huge white room, with no mobiliary other than a huge, plush bed on which was seated a young woman he… recognized.
 
Shinji blinked in absolute shock, his throat dry, his eyes wide. “M-M-Mom…?” he gasped. “Is that… really you??”.
 
Yui Ikari slowly opened her sweet, clear eyes and smiled for her son. “Welcome, Shinji” she peacefully said. “I am so happy to see you again. Care to come and sit next to me?” she invited, patting on the part of the bed at her right.
 
“B-B-But, Mom!” Shinji squealed, covering his private parts with his hands, blushing to the ears. “W-We are both… naked!”.
 
Indeed; his mother was as naked as the day she was born as well. Her creamy pale skin was fully exposed to his sight, as were her breasts, slightly hanging down thanks to gravity. Her legs were crossed hiding her femalehood by now, but still, she was making not any other effort to hide herself.
 
She giggled cutely. “Oh, my dear Shinji! You have matured a lot in all this time, haven't you? You have started to notice girls…”.
 
“M-Mom!” he protested, trying to look away. “Don't say that! You're embarrassing me!!”.
 
“Now, now, come on, Shinji” she stood up, now showing her bare, hairless, perfectly shaped cunt at him, making him to sweat bullets as she walked towards him swinging her hips in a slow, sensual walk. “You don't need to be ashamed with me, Darling. We are mother and son, we once were one and the same. We have the same blood running through us, and you once were inside of me…”. She purred as she crouched down in front of the boy sitting on the floor, and pushed his hands aside, to caress his cock with her feathery soft hands. “I only want you to remember that… to be one with me, and inside of me, again…” she whispered hotly on his ear, sending shivers all through him.
 
“B-But Mom…” he weakly protested, “this is all so wrong… so… sinful… what will Dad… Dad…”. Then he gasped, while she leaned down to lick the head of his penis, which stood up as a post against his own will. She licked it in a kittenish way, playfully, while her fingers played teasingly with his testicles. “M-Mom, no!” he tried to protested. “This is sick, this is bad, this is… ahh…Ahhh…”.
 
She raised her head to kiss him fully in his lips, while her hands traveled to his back, rubbing and massaging it, and he completely lost it. He gave the kiss back, clumsily devorating her pink lips, his trembling hands going down to her ass and squeezing the full, soft flesh of her buttcheeks.
 
Finally, he was happy again. He felt alive again.
 
Forgetting the pain from his fight, he allowed her to drag him to the bed. She laid down on her back and opened her slender legs widely; he looked at her with questioning worry, and she nodded eagerly to ease him. He crawled over her and licked one of her breasts, feeling the delightful taste of her slightly sweaty skin, and then weakly suckled on a brownish erect nipple like a newborn.
 
“Ahh, my Shinji…” Yui purred in pleasure. “My baby… Come with Mommy… Cum in Mommy…”.
 
She gripped his penis again and guided it to her vagina's pink opening. He gasped as he felt it rubbing against his entrance. “W-Wait, Mom… maybe we should rethink this…” he babbled, but then he felt her hands pressing against his skinny buttocks, pushing him inside of her, all the way in.
 
Shinji rolled his eyes back as he repressed a scream, marveled by the warmth and tightness of her orifice around his length. He panted, and pulled back a bit, only to push himself inside once more seconds after. He had watched some porn movies and had a general idea of what to do. He grabbed her naked hips to keep her in place as he hammered into her.
 
“Ohh, ah, ah, Mom…” he moaned.
 
“Ohhh, ah, hah, ah, yes, Shinji…” she moaned as well, bringing her head back a bit, rubbing her short brown hair against the sheets, grabbing her hands onto them for support while she wrapped her legs around the son fucking her. “You're doing it well, but go a bit slower now… Slower… Yes, that's it…” she hissed in satisfaction, then pushed her hips up to meet his. “Now faster… Faster… faster… Yes, that's it… that's it… I'm cumming! Ah, ah, ah, ah!” she screamed, each `ah' punctuated by a new thrust of the boy.
 
“Mother! I love you!” Shinji squeaked as he felt his balls about to explode, quickening his fucking to an almost blinding speed.
 
“Shinji! I love you too, dear! I'll always be there for you!” she yelled, hugging him, pressing his naked body against her as she climaxed. “AH, YES! SHINJI!!”.
 
“MOM!!” He yelled as well, and moments after he shot his white, sticky seed inside of her, several times, tears coming to his eyes as he did so. “Mo-mom…” he gave a last, spent moan.
 
“Mmmm…” after they were done, she smiled and kept him hugged against her. She kissed his forehead. “That was wonderful, Shinji. Now remember, while you have to go back now, I'll always be here, waiting for you. We will be reunited, someday. And in the meanwhile, I'll be watching for you, my boy”.
 
 
 
 
 
He awakened with a start.
 
He was laying in a hospital bed now, wearing a thin hospital white robe, his upper head wrapped in bandages. A Nurse Joy was entering his room, and smiled warmly for him. “Ah, Ikari-san, you have awakened at last! Dr. Black Jack was right; at this rate you'll be ready to leave us tomorrow”.
 
“H-How…” Shinji groaned weakly, his half-open eyes focusing themselves, “How long was I… unconscious?”.
 
“Three days” the Nurse replied.
 
“And… what happened to the… Angel?”.
 
Joy took a few furtive looks around herself, then leaned down to Shinji's right ear and whispered on it. “It's okay. Your machine went into some sort of automatic Berserk Mode after you fell unconscious, and defeated the monster by itself in a spectacular slugfest the author didn't bother to show. It is destroyed now. There's nothing to worry about, well, at least until the next one comes”.
 
“Huh…”.
 
And then she noticed the large cum spot on his sheets around the height of his crotch, and frowned. “Pig…” she muttered.
 
Shinji blushed again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now, he was sitting on a chair of the hall outside his room, watching TV with a group of other patients. One of them was some martial artist, or at least he claimed so; he wore a pink hospital robe, had thin light brown hair tied into a ponytail, and said he was there because some Muay Thai murderous thug had pummeled him because of some revenge, or something like that. The other was a thin blonde with blue eyes and a ton of gay mannerisms, who apparently had been hurt in the Angel rampage. His name was… Hanagata, Shinji seemed to remember, not that it really mattered at all for him.
 
“Here I am, Reporter Koshi Rikdo, at what little is left of Tokyo City after what the authorities have officially labeled as a `freak earthquake. With explosions'” a thin man with glasses was saying in the screen. “Although witnesses have said they saw a giant robot and a monster fighting during the events, the Tokyo Mayor and Colonel Mustang from the JSSDF claim those were `only hallucinations created by mass hysteria. And paint fumes'”.
 
“Man, who do they think they are fooling?” Shinji grumbled.
 
“Oh, I see!” Dan Hibiki shouted. “An earthquake!”.
 
“See?” Hanagata smiled crossing his scrawny arms. “I told you! It was nothing but the wrath of nature!”.
 
Shinji sweatdropped hearing the two goofs chatting. Obviously, they never would believe him if he told them the truth about what had happened… if that hadn't been just a mad dream of his, that was.
 
He brooded. His father had not even come to see him, or to ask how he was doing. Stupid, stupid rat bastard. If he ever went into that robot again, first thing he was going to do was to `accidentally' step on a Gendo…
 
“Whoa!” a scream of Dan brought him back to reality. “Pretty lady comin' up!” The martial artist elbowed Shinji in the ribs while winking an eye at him. “Watch this, kid. The Master of Saikyo will put his charm to work! Observe and learn!”.
 
Shinji watched, shocked, how Misato Katsuragi arrived to the place, to be greeted by Dan, who jumped into her way and struck a pose. “Why, hello, Gorgeous!” he shouted. “Came to visit Mommy? Daddy? A sick little nephew? Let Dan Hibiki, Fighter Extraordinary Supreme, to help you to heal your hurt heart! They say I am a—“.
 
Not really in the mood for dealing with him, Misato just slapped him aside so hard she slammed him into a wall. Then she walked to Shinji, and a scared Hanagata just moved aside to let her to pass.
 
“Hello, Shin-chan!” she smiled happily at him. “Excellent work back there! The Boss is very satisfied with your job!”.
 
“The Boss?” Shinji frowned. “Do you mean my… father?, Then why isn't he here to tell me that himself?”.
 
“Well, you see, he had… things to do…” she replied.
 
“Which things could be more important than his son?”.
 
Misato struggled to find a suitable answer, failed, and shrugged. “Do you want a honest answer, or a kind one?”.
 
“Forget it” Shinji sighed.
 
“But hey!” she added. “There are good news, too! I've been assignated as your tutor, so you'll be living with me in my very small, very intimate, very romantic department!”.
 
“… Great” Shinji groaned.
 
“Hum, Shin-kun?” Hanagata asked him. “You feeling okay? I am as gay as they come, and even I envied you for a split second…”.
 
“Oh, shut up, Hanako” the boy mumbled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Middle of Tokyo:
 
Alas, poor, poor Sachiel…” Belldandy sighed putting a white rose on the site of the explosion, wearing only a trenchcoat over her nudity, which explained why the security forces had allowed her and Keiichi to get in after she asked reaaaaaaaaaaally nice (and gave a few blowjobs). “You always were such a bad loser, my poor friend Sachiel… Why did you have to selfdestruct after you were beaten?”.
 
“Belldandy, why was that, erm… Sachiel here?” Keiichi asked, uncomfortably standing behind her. “He came for you, didn't he?”.
 
“I don't know why would he do that” she replied. “There must have been some sort of misunderstanding. Surely, Heaven wouldn't send a messenger to look for me after I stayed because of a wish made to the Ultimate Force”.
 
“Why don't you give your bosses a call and ask about it?” he suggested.
 
“Oh, that's a wonderful idea, Keiichi-san!” She beamed a smile. “You are very smart!”.
 
“Well, shucks, thanks”. He blushed due to the compliment, and looked at his wristwatch. “Anyway, why don't we go back home now? Our cameo for this episode is over already”.
 
“As you wish, Keiichi-san!”.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yoshiyuki Sadamoto Residential Tower:
 
“Okay, Shin-chan, here we are!” Misato said as she opened the front door and walked in, shaking her shoes off. “Home, sweet home!”.
 
Ikari looked around while following her inside, finding nothing but a mess of beer cans, ladies' magazines, handguns, beer cans, fish sticks, dirty plates, beer cans, assorted junk, CDs, panties, bras, beer cans and beer cans in the living room. “How can you live in this place?” he asked, wrinking his nose.
 
“Very happily!” she smiled, and skipped her way to the kitchen. “Hey, I ordered Chinese food for dinner. Let's have a welcome party for my new housemate, the world saving superhero, Ikari Shin-kun!”. She opened the icebox, full of even more Ebisu beer cans, and took one of them out; she opened it and took a long drink of it. “AHHHHHH! Nothing like some fuel for the machine before the big party!”.
 
Then, however, something hopped out of the icebox and ran waddling to Shinji. “What the hell?!” the teenager gasped. “A penguin?!!”.
 
“Ah, yeah, that's Pen-Pen” Misato burped, wolfing down her third beer by now,. “He's fairly useless to the storyline, but plot dictates I must own a kinda cute pet for Marketing to make plushies of it”.
 
“Ummm, I understand…” Shinji nodded and crouched down to pat the flightless fowl on the head, smiling at it. “Hello there, Pen-Pen. Nice to meet you… YOW!!” He yelled when its sharp beak found its way into his hand. “HE PECKED ME! THE GODDAMN BASTARD PECKED ME!!”.
 
“Shinji, no baka…” Misato giggled, a bit drunk by now. “Who do you think you are, Danny DeVito? Now, let's have our… little… romantic… date… alone…” she purred pushing her generous chest in cleavaged pink top practically on his face, leaning forwards to him. “I promised fanservice in the preview, and this time I'm going to deliver…”.
 
 
 
 
A while later:
 
Ritsuko Akagi sat on her chair at her office, still wearing nothing but her blue swimsuit and her open white lab coat, since this is an ecchi/fanservice fic. She was speaking through her Nokia, “So, how is it going, Misato? Do you really think you can handle raising a boy all by yourself?”.
 
“Bah, it'll be a piece of cake…” Misato's voice slurred at the other end of the line. “Shin-chan will love me, I'm sure about that…” she chuckled a bit perversely. “Yeah, he will love me…”.
 
“Are you so desperate you'd jump on a boy?” Ritsuko huffed.
 
“Yeah, I am” Misato stated flatly.
 
“I don't know why I bothered asking. But in any case… uhhhhh…” she lowered her voice to a confidential whisper, “if he does it well, can we share him? Gendo's getting sloppy lately…”.
 
“Sure, sure, whatever” Misato replied, too drunk to care. “Well, seeya, Ritsu. I've a boy's cherry to pop, and the Call of the Horny is blaring. Bye!”. She cut the communication.
 
 
 
Sitting in the tub full with warm weather, Shinji brooded again.
 
Then brooded a bit more.
 
His dream about his mother… it had been so vivid… But what did it mean? He had never had dreams like that one before.
 
And what about the EVA? Were they going to ask him to pilot that thing ever again? Why couldn't they just hire Koji Kabuto for that, or at least Heero Yuy? Why him of all people?
 
Why was his father so much of a jerk? Why didn't he care about him? And why had he that stupid, goofy goatee now? Mom had never liked men with goatees!
 
Then he felt the bathroom's door opening, and in came Misato, stumbing down to the shower after locking the door behind her with an evil small grin. “Mi-Misato-san!” he covered his crotch with his hands under the tub's water. He blushed like crazy. “Wh-what are you doing here?! I'm not finished yet!”.
 
“Oh, cool down, Shin-chan” she said, pulling the pink top over her head revealing her white bra with the NERV logo in red. “You were taking way too damn long… I got tired of waiting…”.
 
“I have been only two minutes here!” he protested as she took her small, tight blue jean shorts off, sliding them down her shapely legs. Then he saw the huge scar running between Misato's breasts, and through her flat belly, right after he could raise his stare from her white panties. “Misato-san?” he blinked in confusion. “H-How did you get that scar?”.
 
She sighed. “I'd prefer not to talk about that yet, Shin-chan”. She took her bra off, freeing her big, round breasts, titillating him (Hah! Pun!). “It's a very sad story, and I'd like to keep on the party mood tonight”.
 
He nodded, mesmerized, as she also stripped off her panties and stood before him in her total glorious nakedness, opening the water flow of the shower and standing under it. She gave him a full view of her gorgeous, perfectly shaped big ass, and winked an eye at him seductively. “Well? What are you waiting for? This is a warrior's reward, a hero's reward. Come and get it” she teased, shaking her ass for him.
 
Shinji licked his dry lips, gulped down, and nodded. He stood up and walked to her. Misato wrapped her arms around the teenager and hugged him tightly against him, kissing him in the mouth with raging abandon.
 
Shinji rubbed his penis' head against her cunt covered by black pubic hair, and then pushed himself inside of her. They started to fuck, their wet bodies rubbing against each other as Misato pushed his young lover against a wall, allowing her to take better control of the situation.
 
She rubbed her big tits against his flaccid weak chest, poking the hardened nipples against his skin. He liked that sensation, and began to pinch and squeeze her nipples playfully with his hands, smiling.
 
“Mmmmmm… mmmmmmm, Shinjiiiiiiiiiiii…” the woman moaned out loud. “Your larger and thicker than you look… Oh yes, keep it going that way… That way… Yessss…”.
 
He thrusted in and out of her; he was starting to get used to this and to find it a lot of fun. He grabbed her by the buttocks and held her in place as he speeded the pace, working towards their climax as he wildly licked and licked her breasts, tasting the hot water dripping between them. Wonderful Misato. Lovely Misato. Sexy Misato. Funny Misato. He could get used to her.
 
Finally, she screamed in ecstasy as he cummed inside of her tunnel, filling her to the uterus with
his pearly cum, screaming her name time and time again until he stopped shooting his loads.
 
“Misato…” he finally said one final time, with a hoarse voice, hugging her with desperate calm, crying a bit and biting his lower bit. “Thank you… This means a lot to me… No one has ever done something like this for me before… Except maybe…”.
 
“It's okay, Shin-chan” she cooed caressing his hair with both hands, and kissing him in a cheek. “I only wanted to give you something to show you I cared… for what you did for us…”.
 
“I think… I could fall in love with you” he weakly admitted, lowering his gaze to her bare feet.
 
“Well. We will see about that, won't we?” she smiled.
 
 
 
 
Hours later, she stared to the old ceiling as she laid on her futon, between a sea of junk, with him tightly sleeping embraced to her side, sinking his head between her warm breasts.
 
“Shin-chan…” she softly whispered, even knowing she wasn't hearing her, and closed her eyes to finally drift into sleep. “Thank you. I think I could fall in love with you too…”.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There! Sappy and PWP, all in one!
 
 
 
 
 
 
NEXT EPISODE:
 
 
Belldandy's voice: Ah! Masaki-sama's young grandson and his father have arrived to the temple!
 
Tenchi Masaki's voice: Hello, everyone, I'm Tenchi Masaki, pleased to meet—WAAACKK!! What's that naked woman doing with you, Grampa!??
 
Nobuyuki Masaki's voice: Eh, good job, Oto-san! I didn't know you still had it in you!........ Can I give it a try, too?
 
Tenchi's voice: DAD!!
 
Keiichi's voice: Next in Oh my Saber Urusei Onegai Azumanga Saga Z