Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Godannar ❯ Don't fight me! It's my wedding day! ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
I am Ranma Saotome, I am 24 years old, I am a pilot from Dannar base and I’m married. That’s right, I am a married man.

Ranma got up, started stretching and getting limber. ‘Okay, it’s time to get to work.’ He went out to jog around the base. He was in a tank top and bike shorts, he started his run.

How did I become married? Just who is my wife? You ask, well she’s cute no strike that, she is GORGEOUS! Even though she’s in high school. Some times when I look at her I feel low, like scum.

Anna woke up and saw that Ranma was gone. “He must’ve gone for his jog.” She said then lay back down. The scent of cinnamon was in the air, “mmm cinnamon.” Just then she got up and ran in to the kitchen. Shinobuchi was sitting down eating French toast, “how? Who made French Toast?” She said, as he fixed her a plate.

“Ranma did, he said he wanted to do it and he’s sorry that he wouldn’t be here to see your reaction to his breakfast.” He said.

“He shouldn’t worry about it, because anything he makes is great.”

I don’t know when or how I fell in love with her but I do feel like the luckiest man in the world. But how did I come to marry her? Well…

=Flashback=

Ranma was walking through a graveyard; he was dressed in all white outfit with robes and a platinum phoenix on it and designer glasses. He went to one particular grave site.

Mira Ackerman

2019-2042

May this lil’ lamb be welcomed in to Heaven.

He placed a bunch of roses on the grave and knelt down on one knee. ‘I should’ve died in your place.’ He felt someone touching his shoulder; he looked up and saw the priest.

“Have you forgiven yourself my son?” He said, Ranma just sighed.

“I don’t know, I keep thinking what would’ve happened if I died and she lived.”

“It wasn’t your fault, you need to stop beating yourself up. I’m sure she knows that.”

Ranma sighed and nodded, ‘I hope you have forgiven me.’ He stood up and walked over to the church. ‘You must’ve to allow me to do this.’ Meanwhile there was an attack going on and G-Gunner was attacking the Mimetic Beast that was attacking the city. Meanwhile Anna was getting ready to get married to Ranma.

“It’s stomach starting to show.” Said Kiriko, “Are you alright with that?”

“Yeah, I didn’t even know she was female.” Said Anna.

“And I’m surprised that it took you 5 years to figure that out.”

“Doesn’t matter, we’ll just have a bigger family filled with happiness.”

“For him or the cat?”

“I meant me.”

Just then Shinobu had walked in, “hey Ran-niisan’s here.” Then he saw Anna and fell in love. “Wow,” he said.

“Well what do you think?” He grabbed her hands and looked at her.

“Anna, will you marry me?”

“You’re silly.”

“Hey, you’re not supposed to be in here!”

“But we’re ready.”

“Alright,” said Kiriko while standing up. “Let’s go, you look gorgeous darling. Congratulations, but remember love is a battle and you must win. Or at least fire the first shot.” Meanwhile the Mimetic Beast was getting closer and G-Gunner was still firing. Meanwhile Ranma and Anna were standing at the alter in front of the priest.

“Do you, Anna Aoi take this man, Ranma Saotome as your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health until death do part?” He said, she looked at Ranma and smiled.

“Yes, I do.” She said.

“Do you, Ranma Saotome take this woman, Anna Aoi as your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health until death do you part?” Ranma looked over to her and smiled back.

“Yes, I d…” Just then his glasses flashed and Shizuru showed up on them. “Geez!” He rushed over to the side and apologized to everyone. “Shizuru, what do you want? I’m in the middle of something right now.”

“I think you might want to see this.” She said.

“What is it?” Meanwhile Kiriko had got a call they told her what was going on.

“What’s going on?” Said Ranma, he had seen the Mimetic Beast it was merged with a dannar. He gasped, “CLUB MARINER!”

Meanwhile the Commander had told them to fight it. No matter what, just then Ranma rushed out of the church. “DAMN, my car isn’t fast enough. HERE!” He toss Kiriko his keys. But before he could take off, Anna grabbed him.

“WAIT, WHAT ABOUT OUR WEDDING? YOU HAVEN’T SAID ‘I DO’ YET!” She said Kiriko placed her hand on Anna’s shoulder.

“Let him go, it’s his friend.” She said, he looked over to her and knelt down to her.

“Look, I love you with all my heart. I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t,” Ranma looked at the priest. “I do, let’s jump to the kiss the bride, I need to go!” He grabbed her and kissed her passionately. “Wait for me; I’ll meet you at the ‘office’. Flight mode!” He took off and headed for Dannar base. Kiriko was about to get in his car.

“Listen Anna, you are married to a pilot, a robot pilot and your Mama’s his boss. You must make this sacrifice.” Anna nodded and Kiriko smiled softly then headed for the base.

‘They’re right; I am a robot pilot’s wife. I should make a compromise, I will but…I’M NOT THAT TYPE OF GIRL!” She took Shinobu’s bike, “Sorry but I need to barrow this! Take care of Pinpin!” She took off for the cliff to if she could see him.

Meanwhile, everything was going to hell in a hand basket at warp ten. “What’s the status of the pilot?” said the commander.

“No response,” said one of the bridge bunnies. Just then Ranma landed and was running to the hanger.

“I’m here! Get Godannar ready.” He said.

“Saotome? What’s he doing here?” Said the bridge bunny.

“I can’t hear you!”

“Uh yes sir!”

“When was the last time he flew?”

“The big storm last year.”

“That was of traffic control.”

“What’s with the robes?”

Ranma got in to Godannar and was a white and platinum bodysuit and helmet. Then he took off to help Shizuru and Koji fight the mimetic beast possessed Club Mariner.

=End of Flashback=

Well, that’s how we got married. But there is more to it than that. Anna saved my life that day. I’ll explain it later.’ Ranma came back in to the apartment and came in. Anna saw him come in and ran to him. “Anna wait!” He said, but he was tackled to the floor. “You couldn’t wait could you?”

She snuggled on to his chest, “whew!” She said.

“So are you going to let me up so I can take my shower?” She does and he went to the furo.

End of Chapter 2