Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Godannar ❯ Marriage of two souls ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter 3: Marriage of two souls.

=Flash back=

“BRIEF ME QUICK!” Barked Kiriko, so they told them what was going on and she understood. “DANNAR MOVE OUT!”

“You got it Boss.” He said, “Dannar! Launching out!” Dannar took off and headed for the fight. Shizuru was trying to fend off the mimetic beast and was holding on until Ranma got there. The beast was about to finisher her off when all of the sudden, Ranma showed up in the nick of time to save Shizuru from being killed. “You alright?” He said.

“Of course I am,” she said. “Just who in the hell do you think I am?”

“You want me to get the pole? Cause you got stripped and beaten with in a inch of your life.”

“I stripped myself!”

“How’s Koji?”

“He’s dead.”

“I’m not dead yet.” Koji said weakly.

The Club Mariner showed up to attack Ranma and he blocked it. “You idiot, look at yourself!” He yelled, “how could you let yourself get f*ck’d up like this?” He crushed the claw with one shot.

“One move??” Said Konami.

“That’s right, you kids weren’t around during the war.” Said the Commander, “this is Ranma’s true talents.” Dannar floored Club Mariner and stood in front of Core Gunner. “Shizuru, get out of here!” He said, “I’ll cover you!”

“Damn it Ran! When are you going to learn that you can depend of someone to watch your back!” She said, “I’m going nowhere!” Dannar turned to Core Gunner.

“Damn it Shizuru, you’re my...” He started, that was when Club Mariner had a free shot.

“RAN LOOK OUT!” She said he turned and saw as the drill shot hit him and knocked him through 3 buildings.

“Okay tough guy, wanna play games? Let’s play!” He got up and started to fight, meanwhile on the main bridge.

“Ma’am the old Dannar base has been activated.” Said Momochie.

“IT DID WHAT?” Screamed Kiriko.

“We have an intruder!” Said Konami.

Neo-Okusaer preparing to launch.

“Neo-Okusaer?” Meanwhile Anna was lying on top of some rubble, her wedding gown was destroyed, she was alright and started to awake.

“Huh? Where am I?” She looked up and saw Neo-Okusaer. “There’s a robot under the base?” Just then she had heard the exploditions, she ran over to see what was going on. Meanwhile Shizuru was arguing with Ranma about her leaving him.

“I am not going to leave you damn it!” She said.

“Shizuru, you have to trust me! Get going!”

“And leave you to die? You must be out of your damn mind! Who in the hell do you think I am?”

Club Mariner came in and attacked Ranma and Core Gunner again. Anna saw it, “Ran-chin’s going to get killed.” She rushed over to Neo-Okusaer and tried to get in to it. “Come on open up! You are Neo-Okusaer, right? Let me in, I have to help him!”

“Is that what you really want?” Said her mother, just then Neo-Okusaer was activated and stood up. Shinobu, the priest and the organist showed up and saw Neo-Okusaer stand.

“Oh no, our graveyard!” Said the organist.

“The controls are the same so I should be able to pilot it.” Said Anna.

“We’ll support you as much as we can here.” Said the commander.

“I had you drilled in using the dannars, show me what you can do.” Kiriko said.

“On it!” Said Anna.

“Ma’am?” Said Momochie.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take full responsibility for her.” Said Kiriko, “After all every girl has to have a first time. Right? NEO-OKUSAER, MOVE OUT!”

“Neo-Okusaer! Launch!” She said, “Okusaer Wing!”

Shinobu saw and was shocked, “it flew?” Neo-Okusaer flew over to where Dannar was and put up a wall.

“ANGEL WALL!”

“She’s knocked out!” Said Momochie.

“Electric shock.” Said Kiriko, Anna was jolted awake and grabbed on to the controls. Ranma looked over in shock.

“What the, what Okusaer doing here? I thought it was sealed?”

“I’m here to help you!” Said Anna.

“ANNA? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? GET OUT OF HERE AND TAKE CORE GUNNER WITH YOU!”

“I WON’T, YOU’RE GOING TO NEED ALL THE HELP YOU CAN GET WITH THAT THING!”

“DAMN IT WOMAN! THE LAST THING I NEED RIGHT NOW IS YOU TO DIE ON ME!”

“WELL WHAT ABOUT ME HUH? YOU THINK I WANT YOU TO DIE? I’M IN THIS FOR THE LONG RUN! IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH REMEMBER? I WON’T BECOME A WIDOW ON MY WEDDING DAY! WE’RE MARRIED AFTER ALL!”

Everyone was shocked, “ma...?” Said Konami.

“Marr...” Said Momochie.

“...Ried?” Said Shizuru.

“Oh yes, allow me to introduce my daughter this is Anna. Be nice alright?” Said Kiriko.

“NO, I SAID NO DAMN IT!” Screamed Ranma, “I’VE LOST ALMOST EVERYTHING! I DON’T WANT TO LOSE YOU TOO!”

“Hold that thought!” Said Anna, “GRAVITY BOMBER!” She threw a huge black ball of electricity at Club Mariner and locked it down. “Listen to me Ran-chin, you will never lose me, never. We are cut from the same cloth right? Ran-chin, when you saved my life 5 years ago, I felt it wasn’t just part of the job. I felt a real connection between us, I felt like it was fate that brought us together. Don’t go against it, Ran-chin.”

“Fate?” He chuckled, “Y’know sometimes I don’t believe in fate. But, okay.”

“HUH?” Everyone was shocked again, Ranma agreed to merge his Dannar and Neo-Okusaer to from Godannar?

“Let’s do it!” Said Ranma, “Shizuru give us some back up.”

“YOU GOT IT!” She said, so they merged in to Godannar.

“Club Mariner, your ass is grass and we’re going to smoke it!” Said Ranma, “HEART!” Ranma rushed Club Mariner and punched it. “BREAKER! Now Anna, pull the trigger!” She did and Club Mariner turned into a crystal-like substance. “Good bye Club Mariner, I am sorry old friend but I can’t allow you to destroy the city you fought so hard to protect.” Then they jumped up, “SOUL BREAKER!” They went through it so fast that it shattered the beast that was on it. “GAME OVER!”

Kiriko was pleased, just then she got a call. It was a vid message, something or someone was coming out of Club Mariner. She was blonde, nude and female. ‘No, it can’t be! It’s you!’

End of Chapter 3: Marriage of two souls.