Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Godannar ❯ Family Reunion ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
“Take this!” He said and knocked it off of Anna. “ANNA! SHINOBU!” That was when he saw what happened to them. He couldn’t take it anymore and Dannar was surrounded by white flames.

“MA’AM, WHAT’S GOING ON?” Said Momochie.

“Oh my god it’s the phoenix spirit.” Said Kiriko. Ranma screamed and kept on screaming, the flames got brighter and larger. The beast attacked and grabbed on to Ranma.

“YOU BASTARD! YOU’RE GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID ANNA! YOU’RE GONNA BURN!” The beast started to flame up, “HAH! DON’T LIKE THAT DO YOU? THEN YOU’LL HATE THIS! RISING PHOENIX!” The beast was turned to ash, he continued to scream. Later Anna was found and she was with Hiyashi, Ranma got out of the Danner and grabbed her in a tight hug.

Later Ranma was getting some rest and started to feel something strange. A portal opened up and something came out of it in the mountains near Dannar base.

Chapter 5: Family Reunion

Meanwhile the portal opened it was of a group of heroes that were following Ranma all the way to the year 2042. “How did he get here?” Said a beautiful red head she was dressed in a tight football jersey and Capri jeans.

“I don’t know.” Said the elder red head she was a goddess dressed in a red, white and blue kimono.

“I tell ya, Ran-chan’s life really sucks.” Said a gorgeous blond in a white bodysuit with red boots and gloves. “First he looses his memory of us, then that major league a-hole Lex Kuno (1) slams a long piece of Kryptonite into his chest, after that he gets tossed in to some strange alternate reality where the majority of us wants to kill him and then he disappears from there.”

“I hope dad’s here and alright.” Said her daughter, like mother, like daughter. She was also a gorgeous blond.

“Well, first we need to get ourselves together.” Said a beautiful blond, “We need to barf up a manor right now.” So they did and they were in luxury they had a group of caves under the manor. Later, after they settled down, the red head started to drive into town to get some food. Just then she saw Ranma also doing a little shopping and she was shocked at how he looked.

He was still the same, but he had black hair and was wearing designer glasses. She walked over to him and bumped into him. “Oh! I am so sorry,” she said as she put his watch in his jacket pocket.

“No, it’s alright.” He said with a smile, it was my fault. They went on their way; the redhead had a smug look on her face.

“Bo Peep to Shepard over.”

“We read you Bo Peep over.”

“Big Daddy has the package. Repeat, Big Daddy has the package.”

“Wait, he was there?”

“Yep, he looks great. I hope this works Toni.”

“Ranko, have a little faith. It will work.”

Meanwhile Ranma went back to Dannar base and started to put up the purchases. Then he found a golden watch in his pocket. “Whoa,” he said as he looked at it. Just then electric bolts hit him jarring his memory. He dropped to one knee, “what the? They’re here.” He put the watch on. “Boy does that feel good.” Then he opened up the face plate, “Big Daddy to Shepard, over.”

“Ranma!”

“How in the hell did you guys get here?”

“Well we followed you.”

“I hope you know I’ll need help for this one.”

“We know, don’t worry we’ll get the Kryptonite out of you.”

“We need to set up a meeting.”

“When and where?”

“I’ll contact you. Big Daddy, out.” He closed the face and touched his chest. ‘I hope they killed him.’

He went out to buy some outfits for his honeymoon with Anna; finally they were going to get some free time together. He had his things and was about to leave went all of the sudden a mugger was trying to take a woman’s purse so he went to stop him. That was when Ranma was shot and almost killed the woman was calling for help. Just then Ranma pulled his wrist to his lips and opened the face of the watch.

“Big…Daddy…to…Shepard.”
< br> “This is Shepard.”

“10-7.” With that he passed out. By that time an ambulance showed up to pick him up.

“Get him on the stretcher!” Said the red head that went by Bo Peep. So they do and loaded him up.

“Will he be alright?” Said the victim.

“Don’t worry, he’ll be fine.” They took off and headed for the manor. That was when Dannar base had found out about what happened to Ranma but they couldn’t find him. That was be cause he was in surgery, they didn’t only pull out the bullets, they pulled out the piece of Kryptonite that in his heart.

“Okay, get this outta here!” Said Toni.

“Right.” So the Kryptonite was tossed off of the planet. Then Ranma started to heal almost instantly.

“Well, let’s get him to his room.” Said Ranko, “I’ll make the call to Dannar base.” Meanwhile Anna was crying she felt dead inside. Kiriko was worried about her daughter, she had found out about what happened and wanted to find Ranma but she was going to be very upset so they didn’t want her to be on the search team. Just then they got a phone call.

“Hello? Yes, this is Dr. Kiriko Aoi. YOU FOUND HIM? Where?” She grabbed a pen and some paper and started to write down where he was. “Is he alright? That’s good; you only want Anna and myself there? Alright, we’ll be by to see him, if you don’t mind we would also like bring a friend of ours. Shizuru Fujimura good, thank you. Alright we’ll be there in a couple of hours.” She hung up and looked to Anna. “That was the people that found Ranma.”

“Where is he? Is he alright?” Said Anna.

“Yes dear he’s fine. We’ve been asked to come to see him and talk to his folks. Shizuru, you are invited as well.” So they loaded up in a car and drove to where Ranma was. They were in the middle of a forest and parked right in front of a huge manor.

“They must like to keep to themselves.” Said Shizuru they got out and went to the front door and knocked on it. Just then a female manservant answered the door.

“Oh, you must be the Aois and Ms. Shizuru. Am I right?” She said they nodded. “I am Priority the Rodgers manservant if you would, follow me.”

“Do you know what actually happened?” Said Shizuru, so she told them about the mugging and Ranma tried to stop it. But was shot in the process, so they picked him up and operated.

“He’s in his room if you’d like to see him.” So they go and see him, he was in a Spartan bedroom and sleeping peacefully.

Anna slowly walked up to the bed and softly stroked his soft blond hair, wait a minute. “Blonde hair?” She said.

“Ranma’s always been a blonde. Someone dyed his hair.”

“Well I think he looks good as a blonde.” Said Shizuru that was when he started to come out of it.

“Thanks hot shot.” He said weakly.

“What’s going on, Ran-chan?” Said Anna.

“Priority, send mom up here.”

“At once sir,” she said. Ranma’s mother came to the room.

“Hello, I’m Nodoka Rodgers, Ranma’s mother.” She said, “You must be Kiriko Aoi and Anna Aoi, my son’s wife?”

“Yes ma’am.” Said Anna.

“I’m Shizuru Fujimura, Ranma’s friend.” She said.

“Nice to meet you all.” She looked over to Ranma. “Priority said you wanted to see me?”

“Could you explain to them what we are?”

“Sure.” So she does and they found out that Anna was married to a super hero.

“WOW, I’m married to a true super hero.”

“That you are dear.” Said Kiriko, then Nodoka looked over to Shizuru.

“You love my son, don’t you?”

Shizuru gulped, “yeah.”

“Did you know that he can marry more than one woman?”

“HE CAN?” Nodoka nodded.

“So I can have him too?” Said Shizuru again Nodoka nodded. Shizuru looked over to him and blushed. Ranma held out his hand to her.

“Hot shot, if you want me take my hand.” He said.

Timidly, Shizuru took his hand and held it to her chest. Then Anna took his other hand and did the same.

End of Chapter 5: Family Reunion