Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Godannar ❯ Joining the team. Let's do this! ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Ranma trained as hard as he could to get back to his true form, lifting tons of weights, going at speeds of 300 almost 400 miles per hour. He was wearing a harness and was running with chains, pulling a convoy of tractor-trailers. He continued to train and they were looking on, “he’s getting better.” Said Kiriko, as she took a drag.

“Well, that’s my dad for you.” Said Cathy, as she was watching on with pride.

“I don’t get,” said Anna. “You’re really his daughter?” Cathy nodded; she was now in a T-shirt and low-rise jeans. ‘Man even my stepdaughter’s gorgeous. How did I get so lucky to be in this family?’ Meanwhile in the South China Sea, a mimetic beast was headed for a floating base off the coast.

Chapter 6: Joining the team. Let’s do this!

In Cosmo Base they found out about the beast was about to attack, “do we have anyone in the area?” Said the captain.

“Yes we got responses, Dragliner from Union Base, Goddiner from Dino Base, Volspina from Vega Base and Genesister from Silicone Base.” Said his daughter. The attack was going on, Genshadow attacked first, then Lunasister. Then came God horn and God sonic, they attacked put nothing happened then Volspina attacked the tentacles and Slave wing attacked. Then decided to merge.

“Volspina! Slave On!”

“Genesister! Change!”

“The god of war, united! Goddiner!”

“BEGIN ATTACK!”

So they did, Goddiner was first and got in close. He got in close, “Horn Cut!” Goddiner hit it with its weapon.

“Hot Ripper!” Volspina had formed an energy ribbon destroying the tentacles.

“Lightening Needle!” Electric needles fired into the beast. It started to get away.

“You can’t get away!” Said Ekaterina, “double…” Just then Dragliner flew overhead.

“My god look at the size of that thing, no wonder they were having a hard time with it.” Said Knight.

“It’s getting more powerful!” Said Ellis.

“Back off everyone, I’m going to bomb that thing!”

“WHAT? WON’T THAT DESTROY THE BASE TOO?” Said Shuyuku.

“I’ll only aim for monster.”

“YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS!” Said Moukaku, Ellis fired and the missiles fired.

“LUNA, TIME TO HAUL ASS! THOSE ARE SUPER NOVAS!” Screamed Shadow.

“SUPER NOVAS?” Said Luna, they hit on target. Meanwhile a fleet of jets were on their way to the fight.

“How are you handling this babe?” Said Ranma to Anna.

“The G-Forces, this is awesome!” She said, “Floor it Ran-chan!”

“Did you hear her Ko-chan?” Said Ranma.

“I think I did, she said for us to floor it.” She said, they kicked in the afterburners and it jumped like a cat with a lit match in its tail.

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!”

“HANG ON GUYS WE’RE ALMOST THERE!” Said Ranma meanwhile Moukaku had decked Knight.

“YOU BRITISH IDIOT! WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO? KILL US ALL?” Ellis grabbed Knight. “YOU HAVE TO DO MORE THAN CAST SEEDS IN THE WIND! WHAT ARE YOU A DANDELION?”

“I’M THE ONE WHO FIRED!”

“The Dragliner is a bomber after all.” Said Knight trying to be debonair. He winked at Shukuyu and Moukaku covered her eyes.

“I like the ‘die-young’ type.” Said Ekaterina.

“And when I do, let it be on top of you.”

“You DO spread your seed.”

“And I’m manlier than a dandelion.” Ellis stomped on his foot, “OW! Ellis stop it!”

“Well, its over why don’t we call it a day?”

“Not yet, Luna’s still checking it out.” Said Shadow; just then they heard faint music.

“Where’s that music coming from?” Said Knight.

Just then a huge jet landed and the ramp went down. Something was blasting out.

“GET UP, GET UP, GET UP! DROP THA BOMBSHELL! GET UP GET UP! THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL! GET UP, GET UP, GET UP! DROP THA BOMBSHELL! GET UP GET UP! GET GONE!”

Ranma walked out with his team following him down the ramp. They were dressed nicely; they saw a young man with a crew cut with a ponytail and a couple of earrings in his ear. He was in a dress shirt, and a suit. A young woman with long reddish brown hair and blue eyes, she was in a pantsuit, then a woman with strawberry blond hair and blue eyes, she was dressed in a pantsuit as well. A cute red head with amber colored eyes in a cute looking dress with a parasol came out with them.

Then they saw someone they thought they’d never see again. But, he changed; he’s blond now he was in a Chinese silk shirt and slacks. He smirked and flashed the diamond whites.

“Guess who’s back?” He said they were in shock.

“Saotome?” Ranma nodded, Moukaku went over and gave him a tight hug. “Look at you,” he ran a hand though his hair.

“Like it? These are my original locks.” Just then Luna had told them that the beast was still alive and it was a brain. It was attacking her.

“LUNA!” Said Shadow.

“BIG DADDY TO SPIDER-BOY!”

“Spider boy here Big Daddy, what do you need?”

“We got a gorgeous moon under attack; think you can do something about it?”

“Say no more.”

“Her name’s ‘Lunasister’.”

“Got it.” Lunasister came by an underwater mecha, it made its move. A wall of underwater webbing was made and she went by. She got out and merged with Shadow to form Genesister.

“You guys take off, we’ll talk later.” Said Ranma, so they took off and they started to fight the beast off. But, they were getting pounded. “Guys, let’s do it! PATRIOTS TO YOUR ANIMORPHS!” Everyone ran to his or her vehicles. “Ready love?” Anna looked at Ranma and smiled at him and nodded. “Let’s do it!” They changed into their outfits. “How about a kiss for luck?” She shook her head.

“How about for love? Pilots like us, needs no luck.” She said as she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. They pulled off and got in their bots then they took off.

“PAT CHOPPER TRANSFORM TO KID-BOT!” Said Kid Pat.

“LIBERTY JET TRANSFORM TO LIB-BOT!” Said Liberty.

“LADY JET TRANSFORM TO LADY-BOT!” Said Lady Pat.

“SUPER PATRIOT TRANSFORM TO PAT-BOT!” Said Patriot, all of the bots were transformed into mecha. They were ready; Neo-Okusaer had showed up next to Pat-bot. “You guys ready?”

“YEAH!” They said.

“Okay, LET’S GET THEM TOGETHER!” So they transformed into the ultimate weapon against the mimetic beasts. The Ultimate Solder, “alright let’s take it apart!” Just then the tentacles started attacking them. “Damn! We’re too big; we can’t fire without hitting the others. Everyone, separate!” So they did and the 5 mecha were ready to rip it a new one. “Here’s the plan, Kid and Liberty, help Volspina and Goddinar. Lady Pat, help Genesister.”

“Right!” They said, so they moved and attacked. Meanwhile Ranma and Anna went to fight the monster. Then they finished, it off.

Ranma collapsed in Super Patriot, “ah done. What the?”

“What is it Ran-chan?” Said Anna.

“Oh my god.”

Meanwhile up in Cosmo Base, they got the message. “Union Base was destroyed.” Said Lou.

“What in the hell’s going on?” Ranma asked, “Was Union Base taken out?”

“Yes, Ranma.” Said Lou, “wait a minute. Silicone Base is under attack!”

“WHAT?” Said Genesister.

“We won’t make it in time!” Said Ranma, “wait. Kid Pat go with them!”

“You got it Big Daddy.” He said and they took off, meanwhile Vega Base was under attack.

“Liberty go with Volspina!”

“Okay!” They took off.

“Ran, I’ll go with Dragliner to Union Base.”

“Deal, be careful sis. We’ll stay here, because if I’m not mistaken, there’s 3 bases left. Dino, Dannar and Cosmo.”

“We’re going to Dino?” Said Anna.

“Yeah, Moukaku? Lead the way.”

So they headed for Dino Base, by the time they got there the base was under attack. “NOT COOL!” Said Ranma, they started to fight. Mimetic Beasts were attacking the base; they were fighting like mad dogs. They tried to save the base but it was destroyed. “Damn, sorry guys.”

“It’s alright.” Said Moukaku they flew back to where they were.

“Ranma to Dannar base come in Dannar base.” There was no answer, “TOTALLY NOT COOL! GUYS, GET YOUR BUTTS BACK HERE AND FORM INTO ULTIMATE SUPER SOLDER!” They all connected with Super Solder and formed in to a huge cargo shuttle. “GET ‘EM IN HERE!” So all of the mecha loaded up into it. Ranma and the others ran to the bridge. Ranma and Ranko hopped in the pilot seats. “Let’s go.” They took off and headed for Dannar Base but on their way they were attacked.

To be continued

End of Chapter 6: Joining the team. Let’s do this!