Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Godannar ❯ 'Orphaned' Pilots ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Time: “Ranma to Dannar base come in Dannar base.” There was no answer, “TOTALLY NOT COOL! GUYS, GET YOUR BUTTS BACK HERE AND FORM INTO ULTIMATE SUPER SOLDER!” They all connected with Super Solder and formed in to a huge cargo shuttle. “GET ‘EM IN HERE!” So all of the mecha loaded up into it. Ranma and the others ran to the bridge. Ranma and Ranko hopped in the pilot seats. “Let’s go.” They took off and headed for Dannar Base but on their way they were attacked.

Theme

Chorus:Get up, get up, get up, drop the bombshellGet up, get up, this is out of controlGet up, get up, get up, drop the bombshellGet up, get up, (get gone)Now look who’s coming, yeah, look who’s backQuick, drop the bombshell straight to the track21st century killing machineBurnt on the inside, a five-headed teamNow I’m not the same because you’re not the sameAnd you’re not the same because I’m not the sameAnd we’re not the same this could never be the sameAnd we just want to survive:Chorus:Now you want to save us and you want it allAnd you want the transmit because you want the callAnd you want the one that makes the worlds the collideBut since that has happened it has grown twice inside(I’m not the same):Chorus:Get up, get up (drop the bombshell):Chorus:(everybody should drop the bomb)Yeah!


Chapter 7: ‘Orphaned’ Pilots.

Ranma was trying to dodge the attacks, “guys. You wanna help us out?” He said, they went to the gunner batteries and started firing on the beasts. Ranko looked down and saw a flashing light; it was the symbol of ‘OROCHI’.

‘They must’ve followed us.’ She pressed a button and sent out a distress call. Meanwhile on an ‘OROCHI’ Dragon Heli-carrier they got a distress call.

“SIR! Ultimate Solder’s under attack!” Said an agent; a young man was seated in a captain’s chair. He has platinum blond hair and blue eyes; he was dressed in a black bodysuit w/ white trim, gloves and boots.

“Get us to where they are and then send out the Hakkeshus!” He said.

“Yes sir!” The Hakkeshus are jet helicopters that could punch a hole in a battleship from 100 miles away. So they caught up with the Ultimate Solder and made contact with it.

“We read you Dragon, over.” Said Ellis.

“We are going to give you support to the Dragon.” Said an agent.

“Ranma, the Dragon’s going to send support.” She said.

“Probably Kai’s sending the Hakkeshus.” Said Ranko.

“Huh?” Said Ellis.

“They’re a jet/ helicopter hybrid and they kick some major ass.”

“Whoa!” Said Moukaku the Ultimate Solder followed and landed in the Dragon. Ranma pulled off his mask as two agents and Kai walked up to him. Then the two brothers hugged each other tightly.

“Its good to see you.” He said.

“Yeah, you too lil’ bro.” Said Ranma, then Ranko hugged him tightly.

“Hey big sis,” he said.

“Thanks for the rescue Kai.”

“Null persp.” Ranma made the introductions to the others but Kai wasn’t shocked he was married though. “Nice to meet you Anna, where to Big Daddy?”

“Dannar base.” Said Ranma so they were on their way and Kai was giving them the 5-cent tour of the Dragon.

“You think they’ll allow you guys to help?” He asked, Ranma looked to Anna.

“I’ll ask mom, but I’m pretty sure that she’ll allow you guys to help us.” She said so they came back to the base and it was still standing.

“Contact Dannar base.” Ordered Ranma so they did.

“This is Dannar base, Dragon over.” Said Konami.

“Konami, this is Saotome. What happened?” He said.

“Somehow we couldn’t reach you and you couldn’t reach us.”

“It could’ve been that Beast blocking us.” Said Moukaku.

“Listen up, I’m sure you’ve heard by now. Union, Silicone, Dino and Vega Bases are all destroyed.”

“WHAT?” Screamed Kiriko.

“Oh, well I guess you do now.”

“Come back here and tell us what happened!” She said.

“Roger, on our way.” They got in to Ultimate Solder and landed on a runway. Then they started to explain what had happen. “Contact Cosmo base they were the ones who confirmed it.” So they do, they were shocked.

“But we don’t anymore room.” She said.

“That’s where we come in,” said Ranko. “Our headquarters has plenty of room for them.”

“Yeah and if I know my mom she’ll agree to house the other dannars.” Said Ranma.

“Sure Ranma I will be happy to do it,” said Nodoka. “But on one condition.”

He sighed, “let’s hear it.”

“I’ve noticed that my toy company still stands, I want to finish your figures.” She said.

“How’d I guess?” He blushed, “alright mom.”

“Figures?” Said Anna, Ranko giggled and motioned them to follow her. They went in to a huge room and saw a case with lots of action figures in it. All of them were of Ranma and the others. “Oh wow, you had figures made of you guys?” They nodded, Ranma blushed.

“I want one.” Said Ellis.

“Me too.” Said Luna.

“Of course.” He said softly, “We still have the molds?”

“Yes dear.” Said Nodoka.

“Which one do you want?”

Ellis was staring at the Angel Patriot, the angelic Patriot, it was in all white and had two big beautiful wings. “I want this one.” She said, “its so beautiful.” Ranko looked as if she was about to cry. Ranma grabbed her shoulder to comfort her.

“I’m right here,” he said softly.

“I want this one.” Said Luna while looking at the 9-11 figure. It was a figure of Ranma without his headgear and tear streaks in his eyes. It was mostly white and was wearing a cross around its neck.

“I don’t if we have the mold for that one.” Said Ranma, “but we’ll have it made.”

“Really?” Said Luna.

“It’s a simple pose and the tears can be painted on the figure.”

“I’ll also see to it they get a picture of the figure as well.” Said Nodoka.

“Well, you guys can stay with us.” Said Ranko.

“Yeah, welcome home.” Said Ranma.

End of Chapter 7: ‘Orphaned’ Pilots.