Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Godannar ❯ Pilots Holiday ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Ranma and the others were doing an investigation over what had happened to the other bases. “You think it was these beasts?” Shizuru said Ranma nodded. They continued to look around and sure enough there was evidence of Mimetic Beasts there. “So now what?”

“We wait and see if they are going to attack us.” He said, “come on let’s go.”

Theme:

Arf arf
Yeah, yeah, yeah (Grrrr)
Uh, Yeah don't get it twisted
This rap shit, is mine
Motherfucker, it's not, a fucking, game
Fuck what you heard
It's what you hearin
It's what you hearin (Listen)It's what you hearin (Listen)It's what you hearin (Listen)[Verse 1]
X gon give it to ya
Fuck wait for you to get it on your own
X gon deliver to ya
Knock knock, open up the door, it's real
Wit the non-stop, pop pop and stainless steel
Go hard gettin busy wit it
But I got such a good heart
I'll make a motherfucker wonder if he did it
Damn right and I'll do it again
Cuz I am right so I gots to win
Break bread wit the enemy
But no matter how many cats I break bread wit
I'll break who you sendin me
You motherfucker never wanted nothing
But your life said, that's for the light day
I'm gettin down, down
Make a nigga say freeze
But won't be the one endin up on his knees (Bitch)
Please, If the only thing you cats did is come out to play
Stay out my way, motherfucker
[Chorus: DMX]
First we gonna ROCK, Then we gonna ROLL
Should we let it POP, NO LET IT GO
X gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya
X gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya
[Repeat Once][Verse 2]
Ain't never gave nothin to me
But everytime I turn around
Cats got they hands out wantin something from me
I ain't got it so you can't get it
Lets leave it at that cuz I ain't wit it
Hit it wit full strength
I'm a jail nigga
So I face the world like it's Earl in the bullpen
You against me, me against you
Whatever, whenever
What the fuck you gon do?
I'm a wolf in sheep clothing
Only nigga that you know that can chill
Come back and get the streets open
I've been doing this for nineteen years
Niggas wanna fight me? Fight these tears
I put in work and it's all for the kids
But these cats done forgot what work is (UH-HUH!)
They don't know who we be
Lookin! but they don't know who they see nigga!
[Chorus: DMX]
First we gonna ROCK, Then we gonna ROLL
Should we let it POP, NO LET IT GO
X gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya
X gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya
[Repeat Once][Verse 3]
Aiiyo where my niggaz at?!
I know I got them down in the game
Give em love and they give it back
Talk to much for to long
Don't give up your to strong (What?!)
A dog to bow bow hug it
Shoutout to niggaz that done it
And it ain't even about the dough
It's about gettin down for what you stand for yo, fa’real
[Chorus: DMX]
First we gonna ROCK, Then we gonna ROLL
Should we let it POP, NO LET IT GO
X gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya
X gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya
[Repeat Twice]

Chapter 8: Pilots Holiday


Ranma was talking to Kiriko about what was going on, he was giving his report over his investigation. “I see, thank you Ranma.” She said, “do you really think it is the beasts?”

“Yeah, if it ain’t them. Someone trying to defend them against us.”

“Alright, dismissed.” So Ranma walked out and out there waiting for him was Shizuru. Her eyes were closed , then she heard his voice.

“Hey, Hot Shot.” She looked over to him and blushed.

“Ranma, what would you say if I told you that I was thinking on working, part-time, for your mother?” She asked.

“If you want to. I say go for it.” She hugged him and gave him a deep kiss. “Whoa, you’re welcome.”

She pulled away and took off, Ranma just shrugged his shoulders. Later Anna caught up with him and Ranko was with her. Anna flew into his arms, “okay. Why did you think that you needed to tackle me to the floor of the hallway?” Ranko started to giggle.

“Well, we were wondering if you would Bar-b-cue for us.” She said, Ranko nodded. Ranma just sighed and nodded. They cheered and led him to the RV.

“GUYS I HAVE MY OWN C AR! I CAN GET THERE!”

“We just want to get some shopping done!” Said Ranko, Ranma sighed and sat down, not even noticing Ellis there next to him. That is, until she gently wrapped her arms around him and started to nibble on his collar bone. He started to turn around but, she stopped him.

“Can I please just hold you? Like this?” She said, a little timidly.

“Sure,” he said. She was just content holding on to the man that saved her life.

“You know Ranko, if you guys didn’t have a polygamist rule in you family, I’d be jealous right now.” Said Anna. They made it to the store and started shopping, Ellis on his left and Anna on Ranma’s right. They were holding on to him only letting go to get some food. Later, Ranma was talking to Ellis.

“What’s wrong Ellis?” He asked, she didn’t want to answer. “Aw, come on you can tell me.” She shook her head and snuggled deeper into his arm. He just sighed, later they got home and Ellis started to let Ranma go. She gave him a kiss on the lips and headed upstairs. Then Anna walked over to him.

“You okay?” She said, he sighed.

“Something’s wrong with Ellis.”

“What is it?”

“I don’t know, I’m going to talk to Knight about it.” He headed for the kitchen to get started. Ranko was out by the pool and started up the grill and spit. She had hickory burning and the smell of it was nice. Ranma had already seasoned the meat and got everything ready by that time Knight came in.

“Did you want to talk to me Ranma?” He said, Ranma looked over while getting the stakes ready.

“I was just wondering, did something happen to you two a long time ago?” Ranma said, “she was a little depressed today.”

“Oh, she’s just a little moody and clingy.” Just then he was waffled upside the head with a foam baseball bat. “OW!”

“I AM NOT MOODY OR CLINGY!” She yelled.

“Then what is it?” He said, “did I do something?”

“No, its just I’m so much in love with you it hurts.”

“Then why?”

“Am I distancing myself with you? Because, I don’t want to lose you.”

Ranma sighed, “is that why you’re acting so weird? Look, didn’t you hear the others talk about my family being polygamists?” She nodded, “I like you and I could get to love you. So, you don’t have to worry about losing me. Okay?” She nodded and hugged him, just then alarms went off. “Damn!, come on guys let’s go!” They ran into the den and he opened up the bookcase where a pole was waiting on them. They slid down in to the caves.

They walked over to Gina, “what’s the sit?” He said.

“It’s what you thought, “ she said. “A Mimetic Beast is attacking the city.”

“Guess we have to take care of business huh? Okay guys, time to get to work.”

So they got dressed in their uniforms and headed for their mechs.

“Genesister, taking off!”

“Goddiner, launching!”

“Volspina, taking off!”

“Dragliner, taking off!”

“Neo-Okusaer, launching!”

“Super Patriot, taking off!”

They headed for the attack site, the beast looked like a cross between the ‘Alien Queen’ and a spider. They started to attack and it was regenerating itself. “What the hell?” Said Ranma, “Big Daddy to Shepard.”

“Shepard here Big Daddy.”

“Is Shizuru there yet?”

“She just walked in and the snipe rifle’s ready.”

“Good, we need her right about now.”

“Big Daddy, I am on my way! Buy me some time!” She said.

“Alright, Big Daddy gone. Shizuru’s on her way!”

“Alright, we’re going to have to buy her time.” Said Anna they started to fight up a storm. Ranma was ducking and dodging out of the way.

“I’M HERE BIG DADDY!” She said, Ranma smiled and threw something at a light emitting organ. It was a bomb.

“Okay Hot Shot, she’s all yours!” She took the shot and took the organ out.

“GOT IT!”

“Time to finish this!” He rushed in hit it with a super punch. Neo-Okusaer leap frogged him and kicked it in the head. Goddinner knocked its head off, Volspina hit it with her energy whips ripping it to shreds, Genesister filled it with needles and Dragliner came in guns blazing. Then Pat-bot and Neo-Okusaer put the finishing touches on it. It blew up and was destroyed.

“Let’s go home, we have a bar-b-cue to finish.” Said Ranma, so they took off and headed home. Later as Ranma was cooking Anna, Ranko, Shizuru and Ellis were in the hot tub.

“I know, let’s play ‘Truth or Dare’.” Smirked Ranko, Ellis gulped.

“Let’s start with you Ellis.” Said Anna.

“Oh know you don’t! I’m going Dare!” She said.

The others just looked and smirked at each other.

“Uh oh.”

“Alright then,” said Shizuru.

“We dare you to tell us what you think of Ranma!” They said, Ellis gulped.

She blushed, “he’s nice. Handsome, sweet, caring, loving, always there.”

“Down right sexy?” Teased Anna, Ellis was as red as blood. They started to laugh as Ellis went lower into the hot tub.

End of Chapter 8: Pilot’s Holiday.