Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Godannar ❯ Child from the sky ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
space there is a huge satellite/ space station that made the connections to all of the bases on earth. It’s name, Cosmo Base, a transport team was coming to relive the bridge team there. Among them was a cute, silver haired little girl name Lou Roux she was working with her father and her uncle was about to come in when a beam hit the shuttle destroying it. She looked on in horror, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” She screamed.

Hey! Hey!Hey, nothing you can say (say), nothing's gonna change what you've done to meNow it's time to shine (shine), I'm gonna take what's mineTake what's mineHey, nothing you can say (say), nothing's gonna change what you've done to meNow it's time to shine (shine), I'm gonna take what's mineYou're gonna burn in my lightThey tried so hard to follow, but no-one caredInside you're all so hollow, you understandHey, nothing you can say (say), nothing gonna change what you've done to meNow it's time to shine (shine), I'm gonna take what's mineWhile you're burning inside my lightI gave and you takeAnd I waited for you but I made a mistakeIt's clear that you're fearing so near me'Cause I see the look on you're faceYou tried to hold me under, I held my breathAlone and now you wonder, what I possessHey, nothing you can say (say), nothing's gonna change what you've done to meNow it's time to shine (shine), you're gonna burn in my lightHey, nothing you can say, nothing's gonna change what you've done to meNow it's time to shine, I'm gonna take what's mine While you're burning inside my light


Chapter 9: The child from the sky.

The entire base was being evacuated as compartments were blowing up. Life pods were being launched. Meanwhile Lou and her father, Lowe were getting into Cosmo Diver, his
Danner. “Okay, everyone’s off, time for us to go Lou.” He said.

“But Papa, what about Mina and Sayaka?” She cried Lowe calmed her down.

“Calm down Chere, I told you that they got off.” He said, “You’ll gonna be seeing them again.” Just then a Mimetic Beast came out and appeared in front of them. It looked like a centipede. “So you be the one making all this noise!” He got in and started it up, to fight it. He was fighting off the Beast as it was trying to destroy the life pods. As he was fighting the beast, he launched Lou to Earth.

“PAPA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I DON’T LIKE THIS! PAPA!”

“I’m sorry Lou, you know I have to protect the base and buy the others time to get to safety.”

“THEN I’LL STAY WITH YOU! I’LL FIGHT WITH YOU!”

“No Lou, also I am your father. I want you safe so that’s why I want you on Earth.”

“COME WITH ME, PLEASE!”

“Lou, went you get down, find Ranma. Tell him what happened.”

“I don’t know who he is.”

“Just ask for him, tell him to go with the plan. I want you safe.” Her Danner took off and crash landed on Earth, but didn’t blow. Anna and her friends were looking on and thought it was a shooting star. Anna rushed down to landing site; she was with Ranma and Shizuru. Ranma knew who she was.

“Lou,” he gasped. He went inside and pulled her out. He handed her over to one of the paramedics. “Be careful with her and contact me if she wakes up.”

“Yes sir!” They said, Ranma sighed, as he was at the manor. Ellis was a little worried as she looked at him, she was checking out costumes for her figure.

“What is it Ranma?” She said as she went over to sit on his lap so he told her about the girl they found at the crash site.

“She’s you’re God-daughter?”

“Sigh, yep. I saved her father’s life and he’s been indebted to me ever since.”

“But why is she here?”

“I’ll have to find out.” Just then his glasses flashed, “Looks like I got a call.” He answered it. “Talk to me.”

The girl’s awake and she’s asking for you.

“I thought so, on the way.” Ellis got off of him and he headed for the garage, “by the way. Wear the Minute Man outfit without the shirt. You’d look hot, but that’s just me.” He hopped in his muscle car and took off for the hospital.

Meanwhile Lou was panicking, “RANMA! WHERE’S RANMA? RAN-MA!” She screamed. They tried to hold her down but she broke free and runs into Ranma. He wrapped his arms around her tightly.

“I’m right here pumpkin, sh. I’m right here.” He said softly, and then he picked her up. She was crying on his shoulder. “Okay ‘Kula’, I’m here, you called I came. What happened? Why are you on Earth?” She pulled back as he sat her down on her bed but didn’t let him go. He sighed and sat down on the bed, just then Anna and the others came in and she was a little nervous. “Don’t worry, they’re friends.”

“Yeah, we’re not going to hurt you.” Said Ranko, so Lou started to explain what was going on, a Mimetic Beast had attacked Cosmo Base and her father was fighting it when she was launched to Earth.

“Papa, said to tell you to ‘go with the plan’. I don’t know what that means.”

“Sigh, he knew something like this was going to happen. Lou, ‘the plan’ is for me to adopt you if he couldn’t be able to take care of you.”

“Adopt me?”

“Yes sweetheart, your father wants you safe.”

“And you can’t get any safer than us.” Said Ranko, she looked at the strawberry blond. “Oh, I’m sorry. My name’s Ranko Rogers, Ranma’s twin sister. Nice to meet you, Lou.”

“Nice to meet you Ranko.” She said she snuggled into Ranma’s arms.

“I’ll talk to Mom and see if she can pull some strings.” Said Ranko.

“You do that, Ko-chan.” Said Ranma, so the next day. Nodoka was talking to some lawyers about Ranma adopting Lou.

“My son is a wonderful father, he already has a couple of children and they love him so much.” She said.

“Alright Madame Rodgers, the adoption of Lou Rowe has been approved.”

“Thank you sir.” Later Ranma was helping Lou move in to the manor.

“Ranma?” He looked over to her.

“What’s up ‘Kula-chan’?”

“Could you take me shopping for some clothes?” Ranma softly shook his head.

“Sure darling, Ranko!” She came downstairs.

“What’s up bro?” She said.

“Lou and I are going shopping; I’m going need your help.”

“You got it bro, why don’t we take Cathy and Hikaro with us?”

“Ok, let’s go.” So they got into the RV and headed for the mall to do some shopping. Lou was trying on some clothes. Cathy was helping her with some outfits.

“Well, what do you think?” Said Lou, she was in a violet and blue bodysuit.

“You look just like her.” Said Cathy.

“Kula?” Cathy nodded, “who was she?”

“My little sister, she sacrificed herself to protect dad.”

“They were both cornered in an inferno and she used her immense ice powers but it was too much for even her and passed out.” Cathy was getting choked up, “dad wanted to save her but someone pulled him out. The building was destroyed and Kula is feared dead.”

“That’s why he loves me so much?” Cathy wiped her eyes and sniffled.

“Yeah,” she said. Meanwhile the rescue ships were under attack and destroyed. Ranma and Anna were called to the base.

“The rescue ships were destroyed?” He said.

“Correct and now the engine compartment was about to brake off.” She said.

“And destroy the base?” Said Anna.

“Yes,” they sighed and rolled their eyes.

“We’ll handle this, but I request that I be named field commander for this mission.”

“Why?”

“We are the only ones that can fight in outer space.”

“Alright then, you got it. Get your team together and god-speed.” Ranma saluted her and they took off.

“Big Daddy to Shepard.”

Shepard here Big Daddy.

“Get everyone ready for a meeting. We got mission.”

You got it Big Daddy.” So when they got to the manor everyone was downstairs waiting on them.

“Okay team, here’s what is going on. The rescue shuttles were attacked and destroyed, we are going up to find out what’s going on and hopefully take out those beasts.” He said, “We will go in the Ultimate Patriot to Cosmo Base. We need someone to take out anything we miss up there.”

“That’s where we come in.” Said Anna, “We’ll take out everything other than Ultimate Patriot.”

“Anything else?” He said, everyone else shook their head. “Let’s roll.” Everyone started to get dressed. Ranma was in a tight, sleeveless top, tights, boots, a weapons vest, fighting gloves and his head rag(1). Everyone headed for their danner and the Ultimate Solder. They took off and headed out to 10,000 feet and then the danners had launched off.

“Okay guys, we’re on the way.” Said Ranma, “Lou? You ready?” She nodded, “okay. PUNCH IT!” They shot up to were Cosmo Base was and transformed in to Ultra-bot. They started to look around.

“PAPA! WHERE ARE YOU?” She called, “I’M HERE PAPA!” Just then they looked over to the engine section and went in. They saw Cosmo Diver inside, “papa’s robot.”

“He sacrificed himself to save the base.” They were about to go over when they were attacked. But the shot rolled off of over them. “No, it didn’t just shoot us.” Said Ranko, they grabbed it and slammed it against the hull. Then it started punching the hell out of it, just then they were hit from behind.

“THERE’S TWO OF THEM?” Said Ranma, “Let’s get out of here. We need some room, Minute Man, drop the bomb!”

Tenchi just smirked and hit a button, a bomb was launched out. “Haul ass, boss!” They took off and transformed back into the Ultimate Solder and took off. Both of the beasts had attacked them and the engine blew up.

“Let’s party!” Smirked Ranma, “game time!”

(Fighting music-Drop the Bombshell)

They attacked and killed one the beasts, the other one tried to kill them. “Lou, you want the other one?” She nodded, they flew down after it. “Hang on ya’ll!” Lou was focused and ready to take it out.

“GAME OVER!” She fired.

“DIRECT HIT!” Said Ranma, it was destroyed. “Lou, I got it.” She looked over to him. “I’m now your father.” Later Ranma and gang went back to Danner base. As usual the teasing started about him being Lou’s dad.

“Don’t worry Ran-chan, you’re a good father.” She said.

“Thanks sweetie.” He said as he kissed her.

End of Chapter 9.

Notes: 1. Think Ultimate Captain America.