Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Godannar ❯ Mira's Return ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
It was a nice day at the Dannar base and Ranma was walking through town thinking. About what was going on and doing some shopping for some food. Just then he got a call from the base. “Yo!” He said.

Ranma, you need to get back to base. Right now! Said Kuriko.

“What’s up?”

Just get here! So Ranma left the store and hopped in his car. He headed for the base, once there, he met up with her.

“What up boss?”

“Follow me.” So they walked to a room and entered it, it was your basic hospital room and they went behind a curtain. They heard a nurse trying to help a patient, and then she left and let them over. That was when Ranma saw her; she was beautiful, well built and blonde.

“What the hell, Mira? How in the, how did she?” He slowly walked over to her and gently walked over, not making any sudden moves. “Just relax; no one’s going to hurt you.” He softly touched her shoulder. She looked him in the eyes and she softly wrapped her arms around him and placed her head on his chest. She started to cry, “Sh it’s alright. Jees Louise, I’m a dead man.”

“No you’re not because I won’t let Anna kill you.”

“I need some time alone, to gather my thoughts.” He was about to leave but Mira held on to him tightly. He started to sing to her softly and let her sleep. “Rest now, I’m still here.” He rubbed his eyes, “I’m going to my mother’s.” With that he left the base and headed home.

“Maybe we shouldn’t have told him.” She said. (What gave you the first clue, Sherlock? -ed.) Ranma made it home, he stormed into the house.

“Hey bro,” said Ranko. He picked up a phone and was shaking in rage. “Uh oh, MOM RAMNA’S GONNA BLOW!” He screamed loud as he threw the phone against the wall and it shattered. Then he heard Nodoka, behind him.

“If your through destroying my house, you want to talk about it?”

“Oh just my old partner/girlfriend is alive and I’m gonna die slowly and painfully now, that’s all.”

“What you do mean?” So he sat down and told her everything.
“You still got that Kryptonite sword?”

“Yes, why?”

“Because I’m going to kill myself. Slowly and painfully, I’m going to beat them to the punch. That’s what’s gonna happen; I’m going to kill myself. Sure, I’m going to hell for this, but hey you know. What the hell, its fun stomping all over me! Use me as a freaking ‘Welcome’ mat!” He stormed off, “I’M GOING TO THE GYM!”

‘His heart’s been crushed again.’ “Ranko! Talk to your brother!”

“Alright mom.” She went to the gym and heard glass shattering.

He started cursing, “I HATE LIFE! I HATE DANNAR BASE! I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He threw a 20 pound weight at a mirror and it shattered. He was on his knees, “I give up.” He softly sobbed, just then he felt a pair of arms wrap around him and his sister’s warmth. “I can’t do this anymore. I just can’t.”

“Bro, you have too much love in your heart and you take the blame for everything. I don’t think Anna’s gonna blame you for what happened 5 years ago.”

“Yeah, because she’s gonna kill me!” Just then Anna heard him scream it as loud as he can. “I try, so very hard. All I just want is to live my life like I want to. Not to anyone else’s expectations. I mean how in the hell was I supposed to know she would survive? That she was still in love with me? I wish I could control people’s destinies, I’d control my own and never fall in love.” Anna heard what he said and started to cry.

“I don’t deserve to be in love. Not by anybody.” Anna rushed in and looked at him with tears in her eyes.

“Don’t you ever say that, Ran-chan!” She cried, “you do deserve to be loved.”

“But at what cost Anna?” He asked, “my heart? I can’t do anything with out hurting you, I figure that if I wasn’t around you’d be happy.”

“STOP TORCHURING YOURSELF!” She screamed, “Ranma I married you, not because I needed a whipping boy. Not because, I like to hear you say ‘I’m sorry’ all the time. You’ve been there for me, so why don’t you let someone be there for you. Let someone love you, other than us.”

“Yeah bro, it hurts me so much seeing you in pain.”

“And don’t you say ‘you don’t deserve it’!” Said Anna, “what you don’t deserve is all this beating yourself up over every little thing. Stuff you have no control over, tell you what. I’m not gonna kill you. So your old girlfriend’s alive, big deal. Was I mad over the fact that you promised yourself to Shizuru? No! Was I mad, when you promised Ellis that you’d be there for her? No! What makes you think I’ll get mad over this? If anything, I should be mad at Shinobuchi trying to break us up.”

“So, you’re not mad?”

“Ranma, what have you been telling us? You’re a samurai lord, right?” He nodded, “then I’ve got nothing to get mad about. All I want is for you take care of us, like you’ve been doing.” She hugged him tightly, “I want to visit her. How do I get in?”

“Your mother’s birthday.”

“That’s the pass code?”

“Yeah.” She kissed him, “her name’s Mira. I’m working with your mom to have her stay with us.”

“Nice going Ran-chan.” So she kissed him again and left to visit Mira.

TBC