Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Kouja no Senshi Lemons ❯ Mistletoes ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kouja no Senshi Lemons: Mistletoes

Christmas Eve, a wondrous time when people come home, celebrating with their loved ones and couples kiss under mistletoes.

One of these couples had been married since the time of the Renaissance Fair, the other had been recently married an hour after the proposal.

These are the tales...

The mouse king himself, Hiram, had finished taking care of it all before Christmas Day had arrived and after all that had happened, he was exhausted.

He had to ensure his people would be taken to safer areas of Tokyo where they were to thrive without being threats, he had to get apology gifts for the Stahbalm siblings along with Hans, Drosselmeyer, and even Swiper, and lastly, he had to get Adelaine's gift before he had his shower.

Hiram, after relaxing in his shower, lied on his bed, relieved that at least his belongings with the robots' already a done deal were placed in the new HQ. He then looked at his gift for Adelaine, wrapped with a small ribbon and mistletoe. He had been married to her since the Renaissance. Then, he looked at where a package that had a 'To Hiram' label on it.

"What's this?" he said to himself.

The mouse opened the package, then looked surprised at what it was. It couldn't have been...it was destroyed during...

It was true, it was the Organization cloak that he himself had worn and kept ever since he had first gained Maleficent's trust...or something similar. It was all there, the cloak with hood itself, the gloves, the boots, and even the pants...

Back then, the only thing he felt uncomfortable wearing when trying the outfit on the first time was the pants. He wasn't use to wear something that covered his bottom.

Though back when it was completely destroyed, on certain days, for the first time, he didn't feel right without it or the rest of the outfit.

The fat mouse placed on the garments, grinning that they fit him like a glove. At least this time, he wasn't Maleficent's servant...nor of Team Spicer's, especially the one whom had set him up to die, Professor Ratigan. But who could have given this?

"Do you like it?" came a familiar voice to him.

He turned around. There, standing in a familiar garb of black clothing, similar to Xion and Larxene's was Adelaine.

"You made this?" he spoke, pointing to the clothing he was trying on.

"It was simple after studying the garment..." Adelaine sheepishly spoke, "I wanted to give it to you on your birthday, but we were busy and..."

"Hey, it's understandable," Hiram grinned.

Then, he showed the gift to her, continuing, "I got this for you.

Adelaine smiled, opening her gift. There, inside was a beautiful crown adorned with rubies shaped similar to the Mickey symbol.

"Oh Hiram..." she smiled.

Then, she pulled the mistletoe, grinning at it as he spoke, "I hope you'll enjoy part two as much as I do."

The mouse lifted the mistletoe above their heads before the kissed, with his tongue going into her own. Adelaine moaned and smiled as she felt the king's tongue going inside her own.

The mice knew what came next. The cloaks fell off, leaving their upper bodies nude, due to them having tried the clothing when still nude before their gloves came off next.

Hiram leaned down, kissing down on her neck and breasts, with Adelaine moaning loudly, feeling his tongue go around her apples.

He laid her down, grinning lovingly to her before he undid the remaining clothing from her, leaving her naked. Adelaine began rubbing the bulge in the mouse king's pants, making him gasp and groan. Both of them knew what was coming. Swiftly, he removed the last garment, leaving him nude as her.

Hiram placed the mistletoe on the cunt, kissing it before he began to lick and suck on it. For a Christmas plant, he sure enjoyed what he was doing with it.

Adelaine gasped and moaned, feeling his tongue inside her.

"Hiram, yes..." she moaned loudly, holding his chubby head.

She gasped and moaned more with Hiram's tongue digging deeper and deeper within her womb. She could never have any of it better.

"Oh god! Yes!" she shouted as she came onto him.

Hiram grinned, licking her cum with a smile. He leaned back on the bed, placing the mistletoe on his harden mouse cock.

"It's your turn." he spoke seductively.

She nodded before Adelaine placed a kiss on the mistletoe. She licked and kissed the cock as he gasped and groaned.

Holding it, Adelaine began placing it into her mouth, beginning to suck and lick on it.

"Oh Adelaine..." he spoke softly, groaning a bit.

She began to bop her head up and down on his cock, going soft and slowly at first. The male held her as the female's tail twitched.

He groaned and moaned, feeling it was coming.

"God, Adelaine! Yes!" he shouted, feeling her tongue licking and sucking.

The male couldn't hold it as he came onto her. Her face became covered in cum along with her body, leaving her mouth opened and with cum.

"Good, huh, Hiram?" she asked him.

"Yeah..." the king nodded, "Now lie down."

She lied down, grinning at what was to come next. Her legs were pulled open before the male's member slammed into her opened pussy.

She gasped and moaned loudly, feeling his hardened member go in and out of her.

"Hiram, God!" she shouted.

The mouse king with the bent tail grinned. He loved it when she screamed his name to him.

Hiram began to thrust and push his cock into her as both mice gasped and moaned, groaning at the sex they were giving each other.

"God, Adelaine! You're so tight!" He grunted, pushing his hard cock inside her.

"Oh Hiram, my king and husband!" she smiled, "Yes!"

The mice gasped and grunted, screaming for their loves through the sex they had. Both mice groaned and moaned loudly, feeling their insides about to burst.

Sure enough, they came, with the seed going within her womb and the bed sheets becoming a mess.

But it didn't matter, both Hiram and Adelaine could only smile to one another. After all that had happened, they were glad they were both alive and together.

"Thanks." she smiled.

The mice looked at the mistletoe now just above Adelaine's head before looking at one another's eyes, kissing once more before they lied down, in each other's arms while their tails wrapped one another.

After an hour of resting, a child will start to be conceived within her.

***

At the Team Spicer HQ, meanwhile, Kate was placed on Ratigan's bed, smiling at her new husband.

"So many things have happened, and we have now wed," Ratigan spoke to her, "how about you enjoy your wedding/Christmas gift, my dear?"

"But would we be nice or naughty since all this happened?" she asked him.

"It doesn't matter, as long as we are together always."

She couldn't be happier. The female rat's tail twitched as she noticed the professor holding the mistletoe over their heads.

The two kissed as he leaned her down to the bed, reaching downward as the two moaned loudly.

Kate felt her dress unzipped before it fell downward. Kate blushed a bit while the male rat removed her panties, freeing her lower area of the clothing.

The she-rat tugged the male rat's tuxedo coat before pulling it along with his shirt and gloves off of him, smiling to him. She pet his head, with Ratigan licking down on her neck.

She gasped and moaned as she felt his tongue trailing down to her breasts, feeling him suckling on the breast and tit, gasping loudly.

She rubbed his bulge, making the criminal mastermind groan loudly from his horniness. The female opened his pants, letting his cock pop out and stick upward. Then, she pulled them down, leaving him as naked as she.

Kate smiled as she was motioned by the rat to go ahead. Excited, Kate began to place the mistletoe over the cock, licking and sucking on it.

Ratigan groaned as he held her head, feeling her licking and sucking hard.

"Katherine, yes..." he muttered, feeling intense with her.

He growled in pleasure, petting her as she continued sucking and licking, rubbing his ballsac. He groaned and growled, his yellow eyes not taking off of her for any second.

She bopped her head up and down the hardened member, feeling it go in and out of her mouth, going harder and faster.

"God Kate! Give it to me!" he shouted, cumming on her.

The female rat drank the cum in her mouth while the rest was splashed onto her face and chest. Ratigan, however, didn't mind it.

It was Ratigan's turn now as the male, with the mistletoe over her cunt, kissed and licked it, making her giggle. Ratigan smiled, beginning to suck hard and making her squeal in delight.

She groaned and moaned loudly, anxious that she and he would mate together, and for the first time in her true rat form.

Kate held his head, with the male sucking harder and faster. Kate couldn't ask for a better sex partner than him.

"Oh Padirac...yes!" she shouted, feeling that she was about to burst.

Then, she exploded, with Ratigan licking the cum all over her. He looked at her as she looked at him.

"Bend over," he told her, "you'll see what it's like to mate a rat's way."

She nodded, turning herself around before the male rat leaned over her. Then, she gasped, feeling his cock going into her with his rat tail wrapping around her leg.

"Oh god, yes!" She shouted, feeling Ratigan beginning to thrust in her cunt.

Kate smiled as she groaned and moaned happily, feeling herself being in and out of his hardened member.

"Do you enjoy this?" he asked her.

"Yes!" she smiled.

The sex was becoming intense as her their faces were turning red, their lower areas burning madly, never wanting any of this to end.

Both rats growled as the she-rat screamed, feeling it going deeper and deeper inside her.

"God, Kate! I love screwing you over!" he shouted.

"Padriac, I love being with you!" she grinned and screamed.

The last thrust, she felt his seed going inside before they cummed. The two rats both lied on the bed as the bed became a mess.

"Do you love this?" he asked her.

"Yes...I do." she grinned.

Both rats placed the mistletoe on the bed, and kissed one another before they lied together, with both rats embracing one another.

Now that she herself was like him, thanks to her Crest Crystal of Power, both now had their purpose...

***

Three weeks had passed since that Christmas together. A child was about to arrive for the mice rulers, the rat couple, and even for Xion with Wacky, due to a time limit pregnancy drink Xion accidentally drank.

After much struggle for some time, some children had been born, with a mistletoe on the cloth each. One girl mouse, one boy rat, and three triplets, two similar to their mother and one like the child's father.

Mr. Happy was relieved as he saw the parents smiling down to their children.

"Well," he said to himself, "Penny and Malcolm shall exist now. There's one more thing for me to do now."

He then looked at his box, one which had a mistletoe on the top before heading off, hoping to propose to the woman he loved, Little Miss Sunshine.

All while the parents themselves, each parent in separate rooms, kissed their own children, thanks to a little mistletoe decoration on their cloth.

It had turned out to be a good Christmas gift, even if it was late, all thanks to the mistletoes.

The End