D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Element Angels ❯ one off ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Please note that Sinner and Silver came up with this over the phone. The reason it's so random and weird is that they didn't tell Sushi it existed till it had been incorporated into the story; therefore she had no part in it and couldn't stop their rampage of obscurity.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own DNAngel or Pokemon. Why it is mentioned will become clear as you read.
 
 
The next morning Wiz (With if you watch the anime) woke up to find that he was no longer in the weird girl's house, which didn't really bother him. In fact he wasn't even in Japan let alone Tokyo.
 
He didn't know where he was but he had a very bad feeling about the place. This like most bad feelings he had a bad feeling it would be right.
 
 
 
Back in Tokyo there was a mass search for Wiz who'd gone missing. Halfway through looking they found something. This however wasn't Wiz but a yellow overgrown mouse that tried to zap everyone who came near and kept saying Pikachu.
 
Miharu and Emi instantly recognised it from Pokemon and Asuka groaned. Why did this have to happen to her? It was then she saw Emi trying to walk off with a struggling Pikachu under her jacket.
 
“Water conducts electricity” Asuka called after her friend as Emi disappeared into her room. Just before the door shut she called back “Yes but I'm immortal.” Once again Asuka groaned.
 
Asuka decided they needed to figure out what had happened before something else happened, which it probably would before they figured it out. Strangely enough it was very easy to figure out. Somehow the portal to the pokemon world, which was located in Miharu's bag, had been opened and Pikachu and Wiz had switched places.
 
Although a bizarre explanation it was true and did explain exactly what had happened. So with that they collected Emi, who was still carrying a struggling Pikachu and travelled through Miharu's bag to the portal.
 
Although this time they didn't use a rope. Miharu actually knew her way around inside of it. She'd made them pull her back up the day before as payback and didn't infact need them to do anything of the sort.
 
 
 
Wiz's bad feeling had so far been proved correct. Some strange people who were shouting “Pikachu” had come and had seen him. One of them pointed a book thing at him, and it said “pokemon not identified” which had confused an already confused Wiz all the more.
 
To make matters worse one of the guys threw this ball with a turtle thing that emerged from within it. The turtle thing started attacking Wiz and Wiz had to climb a tree to hide.
 
Then the guy threw a ball into the tree, narrowly missing Wiz. It was then that the girl, who'd been helping the other guy prepare lunch, shouted “Leave it alone, I don't think it's even a Pokemon.” With that the guy gave up and started eating.
 
It was then that a rather loud “Pikachu” was heard and the yellow overgrown mouse landed in the guy who attacked Wiz's arms. Wiz spotted the three winged figures flying towards followed by Asuka, who once again refused to use her wings and chose to walk instead. Wiz happily transformed and flew over to Dark.
 
Although the plan had been to return as soon as they had retrieved Wiz plans never worked as they were suppose to. Instead they landed just beyond the clearing and walked into it without any wings showing, although Dark and Miharu had a few feathers still attached to their clothes.
 
The four of them, and Wiz, were welcomed to eat with the other three. This was rather lucky as they were by now very hungry. The girl turned out to be called Misty, the boy that threw a pokeball at Wiz was Ash and the guy who was cooking and ogling the three girls was Brock.
 
At this point Dark put a possessive arm round Miharu to show she was his and Brock was down to ogling two girls. Then having seen the glare Asuka gave him there was only Emi left.
 
They talked while eating at it was soon discovered that Miharu was a pokemon trainer too much to absolutely everyone's surprise. They should have realised that that was the reason that Miharu had the portal in the first place.
 
After revealing a belt with pokeballs attached Miharu started up a battle against Brock. Her pokemon were varied in type but they could all fly if the need came. This of course was the basis of Miharu's whole attack scheme.
 
Unbeknown to a rather confused Brock, Miharu's pokemon got a boost from her wind powers and this gave her an edge most trainers didn't have and meant that flying pokemon could beat rock ones.
 
Having retrieved Wiz and seen Miharu beat Brock, the group headed back to the portal which was at the top of a nearby tree. It could be easily accessed but was hidden so it couldn't be easily found by accident. As they passed through the portal Miharu took the lead and lead them to the entrance to the outside world.
 
Although it had been sunny inside the Pokemon world in the normal world it was getting dark. So having collected all his things and kissed Miharu good night he headed out of the window.
 
The three girls having exhausted themselves with the day's events went straight to bed, having already eaten the brownies.
 
 
Silver: See Sinner I finally got to this bit.
 
Sinner: YAY!
 
Sushi: Why am I friends with you two?
 
A little short, but the next chapters coming soon.