D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Element Angels ❯ Recovery ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The start of a recovery and payback for tricks during it. Enjoy!
 
Disclaimer: I do not own DNAngel. However Silver owns Miharu, Sinner owns Emi and Sushi owns Asuka. In case you hadn't already guessed.
 
 
The weekend began and by the looks of it Daisuke was going to end up spending it with them, again. Not that Dark minded in the least, Daisuke really didn't have a choice in it. Then again he could have always gone home.
 
Daisuke didn't however go home, but stayed and set up a game of battleships with a currently bed ridden Miharu, who was complaining, a lot.
 
This was mainly due to the fact she could barely move and knew she wouldn't be better until the next day. She knew this as she was only able to be ill for about two days at a time, which was kind of strange.
 
Emi and Asuka were considering what they could do to Miharu while she couldn't fight back.
 
There was little doubt that whatever it was it would be rather evil and a complete surprise to an unaware Miharu.
 
In the end it was Emi that came up with it. It was a very simple plan that no one could resist but assist with.
 
So knowing that Emi kicked Asuka out and said “Miharu's ticklish” while leaving the room.
 
Daisuke was a little confused and Dark used this as his chance to take control. After a few minutes of struggling Dark won and became the most important part of the plan.
 
The actual plan was carried out when Dark started tickling Miharu and she was soon in hysterics. From behind the door Asuka and Emi smiled.
 
Both the smiles were vindictive, and no doubt the two friends would be keeping out of Miharu's way for the next day and a bit.
 
It would be impossible at school, but then again she'd probably have her own back by then, and no doubt it would not be pretty.
 
So having made their friends life hell for a while they decided to bugger off into town for a shopping trip.
 
This wasn't something they often did together due to liking different shops. Emi would hit the clothes and book shops, while Asuka went in the music, book and DVD shops.
 
Emi started off by heading straight to the nearest clothes shop as she'd seen a lovely top in the window.
 
While in there she bumped into Risa. Having both picked out the same top they had a long discussion about clothes and makeup.
 
Risa preferred frills and bows while Emi, who looked more grown up, went for a kind of emo look. In the end they actually went round together.
 
Emi really couldn't see why Miharu despised Risa; although with Miharu it was kind of hard to tell when she despised anyone too start with.
 
Asuka decided that she had best get some food as thanks to Miharu, they were rapidly running out.
 
So having gotten all the groceries that she thought they needed, she headed straight for the nearest book shop to take shelter. Luckily it was nearly empty and she was able to stay in there a while.
 
Later when Asuka was half way home Emi and an excited Risa caught up with her. Although she didn't know it then Emi had said that she could go see Dark as he was at their apartment.
 
When Asuka did find out she knew that Emi was only doing this to annoy Miharu further. What's worse was that it was going to work.
 
By the time they actually got back Asuka could understand why Miharu disliked her as Risa was getting on Asuka's nerves as well.
 
There was only so much she could take of it and as soon as they entered the apartment, Asuka excused herself with the excuse of going to get Dark.
 
She wasn't exactly thrilled when she came into Miharu's room and found a red cheeked Miharu who was pretending to be asleep. Although she'd seen through it straight away for once she actually played along.
 
“Oiy, you wake her up and come into the front room. Emi brought Risa to see you.” She said before once again leaving.
 
From her place behind the door she could hear “I think she fell for it.”
 
Then a “No, she saw straight through me faking sleeping.” followed by a lot of swearing.
 
By the time Asuka had made drinks and sat down comfortably both Dark and a much better Miharu had emerged, although she still looked ill.
 
Risa quiet happily sat next to Dark and chatted to him for an hour while ignoring everyone else.
 
What Emi and Asuka noticed was that though out this time he kept glancing at Miharu who was staring daggers at the back of Risa's heads.
 
They stayed this way for quiet a while until Risa eventually had to leave, although she did this rather reluctantly.
 
With obvious glee Miharu waved her off and slammed the door. As Emi and Asuka walked past they muttered one word under their breath, “jealous!”
 
Having heard them perfectly well Miharu once again stormed off shouting “I am not!” as she threw the door shut, nearly knocking it cleanly of the hinges, nearly.
 
This however was exactly the reaction the two friends were once again hoping for. For them Miharu never disappointed.
 
In the end Daisuke had to go in and see her after half an hour. He was rather cautious as he could remember the last time rather clearly.
 
It wasn't that it had done too much harm but he'd had to chase after his shoes, and really didn't want to do it again.
 
This time however Miharu was perched about to jump out of the window, mask already covering a large majority of her face and hair down.
 
Had this been a normal person you'd instantly grab them and pull them back in, but Miharu was hardly normal. Plus from the fact she was obscuring her face she would be able to go flying in the day light.
 
Daisuke however would prefer that she stayed in the room, as if she flew off he'd have to let Dark take over and there was a chance he'd make it worse.
 
Although as he approached her and Miharu tensed it seemed like that would be the only solution. However just before she launched herself out, he shouted “Wait!”
 
This not only got her attention but rather surprised Miharu who never considered they would follow her.
 
With a rather evil smile, which indicated to Daisuke that he should start being scared, she grabbed him round the waist and flew straight out of the window.
 
Daisuke was surprised that Miharu was able to take his weight. Miharu however who was still smiling thought of him as quiet light compared with the bag that she carried practically everywhere with her, then again it was hard to be as heavy as the bag.
 
By the time they landed Miharu felt much better and was watching a rather pale Daisuke with amusement.
 
Apparently he had not appreciated the loop-the-loops, or the mid-air barrel rolls. Then again it was him that had decided to try and talk to her so he could hardly expect her to make it easy for him.
 
They had landed in a shaded clearing, by a glistening pond in the middle of a wood, in the middle of fricking no where. How the hell Miharu had known about it was a mystery.
 
“Why were you jealous?” Daisuke eventually got round to asking.
 
Miharu looked at him and sighed “because I'm not pretty and feminine, like she is.”
 
This time it was Daisuke's turn to sigh “Can't you see it? You are pretty, just in a different, more unusual way. You have wings and everything.”
 
Miharu made a small disbelieving sound but smiled anyway. After just sitting there for an hour she flew them back, having already come up with plans of how to get her torturers back in the morning.
 
 
 
The alarm clocks started ringing at half 5 in the morning. Seeing as this was a Sunday it most certainly wasn't welcomed.
 
Asuka, Emi and Dark all got out of bed and looked blindly for the source of the beeping only to find out it was coming from the other side of their doors.
 
They all went through them at the same time and yelled in shock at exactly the same time. Miharu had gotten her own back.
 
Asuka opened the door to find a torrent of black tar and white feathers cascade down over her.
 
Had it been anyone else they would have instantly been severely burnt but Asuka couldn't be burnt so all it did was be annoying. The only problem was it dried quickly and she was soon a black and white feathery mass.
 
Emi saw the bucket as it dropped its contents on her and instantly put up a shield of water above her head.
 
However Miharu had expected this and as soon as the cotton wool touched the water it became a hard solid mass, which slapped Emi in the face.
 
Dark was just as bad off. He'd walked through the door having been unable to wake Daisuke only to find something wet and slimy on his head, that strangely resembled jelly.
 
In fact it was jelly. Although jelly as a whole was nice, it was definitely unpleasant when covering your head and beginning to slide down your neck.
 
All while this was happening Miharu was sat quiet happily on a chair laughing, having had a good view of it all. It was well worth the planning and early morning in her opinion, having worked ow so well.
 
Within an hour Emi had stuffed the remaining cotton wool down the back of a struggling Miharu's top, while Asuka had evaporated the rest of the tar off of herself, to find her glasses had been obliterated.
 
Dark however had a bit of a problem as although he could have a shower he had no other clothes and could hardly go home looking like he was.
 
In the end Emi sorted it throwing a towel and Miharu's most boyish clothes at him, as she was about Dark's size. (Note: Miharu is pretty tall for her age and as she wore baggy clothes they were able to fit Dark.)
 
However when he emerged from the bath room the jelly obviously hadn't come out of his hair. Although Miharu did blush, but you would if you saw your crush in your clothes.
 
After many threats to cut it as short as Daisuke's, Dark eventually let Miharu start the long process of getting it all out.
 
She used specialised tools, which consisted of a box of tissues and a head lice comb. Although it wasn't being used to remove head lice it worked just as effectively at removing large quantities of jelly.
 
At this point Dark transformed back feeling a little grumpy. Daisuke was instantly drowned by the clothes as he was much better fitted in some of Asuka's clothes, as there was quiet a considerable size difference between him and Miharu.
 
Miharu and Asuka ended up on the floor in hysterics, while Daisuke glared at them. In the end they had to sort out another, slightly smaller, set of clothes for him to borrow.
 
Daisuke ended up running out of the apartment and down the road soon after that as Emi was chasing him while brandishing a picture of Riku. She wanted to see him transform and be stuck in a set of incredible to small clothes, as she was vindictive like that.
 
It was around then that they realised that Asaka's couldn't see where the hell she was, or more importantly what they were doing.
 
They grabbed her by her arms and started to walk Asuka round town until she was thoroughly lost, leaving a bewildered Daisuke to take care of the apartment.
 
By the time they got back, Satoshi was home and they unceremoniously threw Asuka through his apartment door and left him to sort her out.
 
Luckily for Asuka, having explained the problem Satoshi took her straight to the nearest optician. She had a new pair of glasses by the end of the day.
 
 
Poor Dark and Asuka. They really did end up slightly worse off. Then again they had participated. Strangely enough Emi, who started it all hardly got affected at all.