D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Element Angels ❯ New girls ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

New week and a few new characters. Well actually a lot, all of them know the three girls though. Read to find out more.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own DNAngel; if I did Emiko would at least once make Dark wear his hair in a pony tail.
 
 
Everyone was excited because an English school were coming to spend a week at school, that and Asuka got her and Miharu a weeks holiday from their job, apart from showing them round.
 
The whole of an 8th grade class were to look after them, (Which is Asuka, Emi and Miharu's year.) then the week after visit their school in England.
 
The 3 girls were going on the trip, having already given the money in and forged their parents' signatures on the slip. They looked forward to seeing England again and speaking English.
 
The morning began and Miharu had gotten up extra early (the exact time is unknown, but it was still dark) to make brownies for breakfast.
 
By the time Asuka and Emi had woken up and followed the aroma of brownies, she was once again on the sofa reading. What was strange was the fact her uniform looked immaculate and there were 2 freshly cleaned uniform hanging on each of their doors.
 
It looked like Miharu had actually done some washing and worst of all there were 3 lunches neatly stacked by the front door with freshly baked contents. Emi and Asuka were rather crept out when they snapped Miharu out of reading and passed her a plate of brownies.
 
So crept out in fact they didn't notice that half the brownies were missing to start with. Miharu smiled at them and ate the brownies, while getting lots of looks which said “What the hell have you done?”
 
Miharu hadn't in fact done anything but get excited, which in its self made her do numerous strange things.
 
They raced into school early for once, which was a minor achievement as Asuka had put all the clocks in the apartment forward half an hour to annoy everyone and they had yet to notice.
 
Having been through the door 5 minutes the English teacher trapped them in a corner and charged them with looking after the English students.
 
This was great for them as they would be missing their proper lessons and going into others. This is needless to say they would still have their favourite lessons, just at different times.
 
Emi half laid on her desk in the form room, trying to catch up on the sleep she missed due to Asuka changing all the clocks. Asuka was sat peacefully at her desk listening to music and burning a pile of note pads that looked distinctly like Satoshi's.
 
Miharu was talking to Daisuke and Riku about the English students who were coming. Takeshi came bounding over having already narrowly missed Daisuke head with his bag.
 
“Did you hear” He shouted. “They're an all girls school. The one coming from England is an all girl school.” Miharu rolled her eyes, and Asuka stopped listening to her MP3 player and wiped the ash off her desk.
 
“We went to an all girl's school before we came here” they said in almost perfect unison. There was a silence.
 
“What's the name of the school?” Asuka asked, already fed up of the silence. Takeshi passed the note while murmuring something about not being able to pronounce it.
 
“Ow, s***!” Asuka exclaimed, passing it to Miharu.
 
“S***!” Miharu exclaimed passing it to Emi.
 
“ZZZZZ” Emi didn't exclaim as she wasn't actually awake. Not only was it there old school but there old form that were on the trip, and they had to look after them.
 
Asuka groaned and Miharu smiled evilly a number of plans already forming in her head. The rest of the class just stared.
 
Satoshi walked in and collapsed in a chair nearby sighing. “I still haven't found my note books” he accidentally said out loud.
 
Asuka looked away and whipped the remaining ash off her desk, quickly exiting the room. He looked at her retreating figure and turned to the talking group.
 
“She just burnt them, didn't she?” he questioned. The room was filled with a deathly silence. Emi was nodding and Miharu shaking her head. He turned bright red.
 
“Don't worry, she didn't read them.” Miharu said trying to comfort him.
 
“But we did!” Emi exclaimed a little too loudly. With that Satoshi raced out the room with the single minded aim of killing himself.
 
He didn't quiet succeed as he found Asuka out side the door trying to hang herself. He stared at the noose, wondering how the hell she'd known how to make it.
 
“Go away! I didn't read them.” She nearly shouted. He turned pink
 
“Good.”
 
“What was in them?” Asuka asked now interested. Satoshi waved the question away by claiming
 
“They were just important police documents.” It was then Emi and Miharu appeared, having been eavesdropping.
 
“No they weren't.” Miharu exclaimed.
 
“Look, we have photocopies to prove it” Emi added whilst brandishing some papers. Satoshi leapt at Emi, grabbing the papers and ripping them up before landing on the floor on top of her.
 
Miharu sighed “But all the other copies are at home.” Satoshi stared at her.
 
“Don't look at me she stole them.” She said pointing at Asuka, who was by then legging it down the hall with Satoshi now in close pursuit.
 
The class arrived and Emi still didn't know. Well, Asuka and Miharu weren't telling her as they thought it would be a pleasant surprise.
 
The English class arrived on time and were sent straight to the hall. Miharu and Emi, who had caught her, dragged Asuka to the hall to meet them all. Satoshi kept glancing at Asuka and turning red, how many copies did they make and how could he get to them?
 
The class walked into the hall where all the English students were. Most of them class were startled by the bright blue uniforms! (As in royal blue almost glow in the dark colour)
 
It was then that the teacher everyone saw first's shirt spontaneously combusted with a little help from Asuka. It was mostly burnt but he wasn't hurt and it wouldn't be missed as it was rather hideous to start with.
 
It did however distract the attention from the three girls who'd just walked through the door.
 
But it didn't last for long and they were soon surrounded by their old class mates, 2 old form tutors and a teacher.
 
However the teachers didn't recognise them so couldn't tell anyone where they are. (There are other plans for that) They talked for half an hour none stop in which Takeshi, Riku, Risa, Daisuke and Satoshi (who kept glaring daggers at Asuka) were introduced.
 
Then the English teacher instructed the 8 of them to show the guests round the school. This of course meant that Emi, Asuka and Miharu were doing most of the work as they were the ones that actually spoke English and the others just wanted to bunk off of lessons; well apart from Satoshi who was being dragged by Emi.
 
The time passed and a number of random things happened involving the rubber parrot/chicken/ferret/elephant/seal/lemur/sheep. (That was still having a rather serious identity crisis which kept getting worse and worse) Lunch time came and they lead everyone to a tree which they once again started to climb.
 
It was then that Asuka got ambushed by all her old class, who grabbed her as she tried to escape up the tree and asked questions about the guys, especially Satoshi for reasons she just couldn't figure out.
 
Meanwhile Emi and Miharu got ambushed up the tree and asked questions about all the girls, mainly from Takeshi, who received a few poison stares from Emi and promptly shut up.
 
When they did eventually climb down from the tree, mainly as the teachers were once again yelling blue murder out of the staffroom window, they actually ate.
 
The lunches Miharu had made were surprisingly good for her cooking and had the nice surprise of a brownie at the bottom. Which was one nice surprise Miharu had left for them, usually they were bad, very bad.
 
After they had stuffed their faces until they were almost about to throw up (*cough* Miharu *cough*) they decided that they should show the English students around. They were walking through the town towards to go rollerblading.
 
Miharu was still getting bothered by the girls, because she was too nice to tell them to get lost. Emi was happy to tell them where to go, and Asuka's glare was enough to keep most of the world away from her.
 
As they walked, Emi was thinking about how to get some missiles out of Miharu's bag, and Asuka was designing a search engine as she walked, to find stuff more easily in the bag.
 
If either of them had bothered to ask Miharu where the missiles were, then they would have been told to dive in and to turn right, take the second left, a few more rights, go down a floor, stop at the traffic lights, (god knows how they got there), go through the alley on the left, take the blue elevator up five floor and take the orange elevator down seven floors, get out, go straight for a while, go through the car park doors, take the elevator to the second floor and open the orange car's boot ,which is located in the furthest corner from the elevator, when you come to it, take out the missiles, and to get back, you should tug on the rope that you should have tied around your waist and given to someone outside and probably didn't.
 
If you get really lost then you should probably be able to get directions from the monkeys, milky or various other creatures that inhabit the bag.
 
Eventually they decided to go rollerblading, so they all went there and got skates on. The English girls could barely skate; Risa and Asuka were okay, Emi, Daisuke, Satoshi, Takeshi and Riku were good, and Miharu was, for want of other words; crap.
 
Asuka rolled her eyes, mildly entertained by the English girls who were acting like honorary fan girls, as she skated with Miharu a.k.a she dragged her along.
 
Emi was getting annoyed and grabbed Takeshi and kissed him in front of everyone, to prove that he was hers. Miharu and Asuka rolled her eyes, used to her being possessive, Takeshi was bright red and the fan girls were unhappy to say the least, but decided to target Satoshi next, as Daisuke was trying to make sure that Risa didn't get hit by speeding people.
 
Miharu stopped again and nearly fell over for what seemed like the hundredth time in the short ten minutes they'd actually been roller skating.
 
This time however she didn't only nearly fall but overbalanced and ended up flat on her face. Having seen it all, Asuka went wobbly and also ended up on the floor, although it hurt her hell of a lot less.
 
Emi didn't see it, though no doubt would be rolling round the floor in hysterics when she heard about it, as she had gone back to kissing Takeshi and making all the fan girls jealous; not that Takeshi particularly minded what her reasons were.
 
Satoshi skated over to help Asuka up, which resulted in him being pulled down as well and Portia, who'd been following him the whole time, to trip over his legs and also fall.
 
It was then that Asuka expertly got on her feet herself and helped Satoshi up. He quickly decided that he no longer liked liked Asuka, mainly as every time he tried to show he did it ended with him being injured in one way or another. Portia was left unceremoniously laid on the floor.
 
While this was happening Dark skated over to help Miharu up, which didn't go too well. Every time she tried to get upright the skated would move from under her and she'd be back on the floor.
 
In the end he had to pick her up by the waist and support her all the way to the seat, which made the already jealous fan girls even more jealous. This was doubled when having deposited an unstable Miharu in a chair he leaned over and kissed her.
 
This was quiet a surprise for a number of people as it was the first time Dark had kissed her in public.
 
While skating past Asuka quiet happily whacked Dark on the head, shouting “I told you.” This however gave Miharu an idea. This idea allowed her to skate quiet well, it just looked extremely weird.
 
She undid her shirt (as in the one that goes over the more fitted top in the guy's uniform) and held it out like a sail behind her. Then she filled it with a breeze in the direction she was going and controlled the speed by how big the wind was.
 
It actually worked very well as all she had to do was steer, although that in it's self was quiet a challenge.
 
In the end it got so dark that they had to all give up but they did make plans of what to do the next day. The next big thing they were doing was visit the museum followed by a beach trip. The museum got a few groans however these were equalled out by the cheers for the beach trip. All everyone could hope was that the rest of the group would remember their swim wear.
 
 
 
The day started nice and bright, which made the beach trip look very promising. The three of them for once had a normal breakfast of cereal, although they did wash it down with numerous fizzy drinks.
 
This supplied them with the sugar and energy necessary for all the exercise they got through messing around and flying. This of course had doubled due to the English class arriving, meaning that they were actually almost living off of junk food and still not gaining any weight at all.
 
They ended up racing to school as the clocks had been put back and they all thought they were on time when they were infact late; then they realised that the clocks were right.
 
This was not a good thing as they had a slight suspicion that they would get into major trouble for being late in that particular week.
 
Luckily they just made it though the door as the last bell rang and the three of them headed off to Art which they were to have with the English girls first.
 
This of course was Miharu's class, so she sat comfortably in her favourite chair while everyone else struggled to have enough room. (There were the normal people and the English girls in the same classroom so there wasn't much space.)
 
Emi and Asuka started drawing portraits of each other. The one Emi did was very good and in manga style; Asuka's well it couldn't be described any better than absolutely crap.
 
Miharu however was drawing a tree she could see through the window and it was very good, despite the fact the tree in the drawing had three angel girls swinging from the upper branches.
 
That lesson ended with little difficulty and maths began. As the girls school was a grammar school (one that you have to pass the 11+ for and get a good enough mark for the school to accept you, although some school just took anyone who passed.) they were all already very good at maths, with the few exceptions, who could do long complicated things but kept forgetting how to add properly. (*cough* Asuka *cough*)
 
The lesson actually also went well with Miharu and Asuka once again helping each other and doing one part while the other did the other to make it hell of a lot faster.
 
Lunch started and for the sake of the reader's sanity, what Emi did with the parrot/chicken/ferret/elephant/seal/lemur/sheep/sea shell/rabbit/giraffe/kangaroo, (Who must have been having the worst identity crisis ever recorded) super glue, stool, door and bucket of confetti, won't be mentioned.
 
It however would have got her in a lot of trouble if only Portia and the teachers had realised that she'd done it. They however didn't and she got away Scott free. (No idea where that phrase came from but it seems to fit)
 
Lunch ended and the hell that was PE began. At least it was hell for Asuka, Miharu and a number of their English friends because they were doing running. This isn't great for any person who hates it but throw in the fact that both Asuka and Miharu were asthmatic and it was a whole new kettle of fish. (Another weird phrase that seems to fit)
 
While they struggled to keep moving and more importantly breathe; Emi was speeding off ahead and thoroughly enjoying herself. Especially when she ran past her friends.
 
The school day ended and they were all herded towards the museum. This of course meant that for the first time the three girls had to show people round it. Despite there total lack of experience, or actually knowing anything about the art work, although Miharu could name a majority of them, it went fairly well.
 
Or at least it appeared to until they reached the library, at which point the gale wouldn't let a number of the people Miharu had never particularly liked, through. Although they did try desperately it was no use and they were forced to wait outside.
 
Inside it was the same as usual with a few stalls set up and the odd bits of chanting in corners. This was absolutely normal to the three girls but seemed to fascinate the English girls, who spent a long time having a good look round and getting their fortune told even though they didn't understand a word of it.
 
The pull of the library couldn't however beat their will to get to the beach and they were all soon heading off. Most of the Japanese class were there too, so it got a little confusing with the two languages being constantly spoken.
 
At one point it got so much that Miharu who was normally too nice told people to shut up and stop asking her to translate. Emi and Asuka weren't being asked as everyone knew the answer was not, plus if they did say yes they'd screw up the messages.
 
People were soon paddling in the water. They all had swimming stuff on but for some obscure reason weren't going out far.
 
At least not until Emi and Miharu got in. Emi's water powers made it so she was always safe in the sea and Miharu was just a good swimmer. This combined meant that they went hell of a lot further out than everyone else.
 
Asuka was sat on a towel on the beach, refusing to go anywhere near the water. No one was sure why she didn't like to swim but it was one of these things that just was, and usually got her pushed in the pool.
 
Although at the moment they were settling on trying to convince her to come in without being dragged kicking and screaming.
 
Emi and Miharu were having a whale of a time, splashing each other and generally mucking about. Takeshi came over and Emi started splashing him too, although he was a lot less happy about it than Miharu.
 
It appeared that he wasn't enjoying being this far out but that didn't bother Emi as she forced him further and further from the shore.
 
Miharu was happily waving at her friend who was now quiet a way off, although it was hardly surprising.
 
It made her smile to see Emi so happy and in the water she was given a rare chance to get away from her element and be nearly normal, something which was easier for the other two to do.
 
It was while she was thinking that something grabbed her round the waist and yanked her down. She quickly sucked in a lung full of air and let it pull her down, seeing it as a perfect time to get revenge.
 
Having been fully submerged she put into practice swimming underwater whilst not coming up for breath. After 30seconds she was running out of air and whatever had grabbed her had also dived under. It was then she came face to face with Dark and knew exactly what it was.
 
Having run out of air she swam to the surface and quickly refilled her lungs while he surfaced next to her. He grinned rather sheepishly and she just glared. Luckily for Dark Miharu didn't stay mad for long and ended up glaring at him for a total of ten seconds before cracking up.
 
At this point he asked “Are you ok?” She just nodded and leaned over to kiss him, which meant they both started sinking, again.
 
With that she surfaced gasped some air and dived back down, swimming most of the way to the shore in one breath, which was quiet a way.
 
At this point lots of people had gotten out the water as her black swimming costume made her look a little shark like when it the water.
 
There was even a guy with a net, what the hell he would do if he actually caught a shark no one really knew and that included him.
 
(At this point I should say. The guys are wearing trunks, apart from Dark who has wearing black swimming shorts and a black t-shirt. Emi had a black bikini with a white t-shirt and blue shorts. Miharu had a black swimming costume, black shorts and a white t-shirt, which had gone see through in the water. Asuka, well Asuka had jeans and a black sweatshirt on, and was refusing to even touch the swimming costume she had. Satoshi had blue swimming trunks and a white t-shirt on. The other girls just had either a swim suit or shorts and a t-shirt on.)
 
Miharu got out of the sea and headed straight for Satoshi with blackmail in mind. Emi was soon behind her but planned on trying quite unsuccessfully trying to blackmail Asuka into coming swimming.
 
This didn't work but she did notice that Satoshi rather sulkily started wading out.
 
It was also then that she noticed a very large wave heading towards the unobservant people who should have seen it and should have been running for shore like in the movies, but weren't. At which point Asuka half heartedly screamed “get out of the water!”
 
No one heard her so she dragged the people in ankle deep water out, which included Riku. Then rather evilly watch Portia and Risa being swept out. Emi and Miharu, who had gone to a life saving club, leaped into action.
 
Although they hadn't gone for very long they knew the basics, the internet and numerous courses had taught them the rest.
 
They shouted and signalled for people to swim for shore, and in some cases through the nearest floating item at them to use to help.
 
It was then however that they saw that Dark and Takeshi were being pulled under by the undertow and all the training went out of the window.
 
They were supposed to rescue the people under the water last as they were probably dead. However they started swimming straight out to the boys.
 
This meant that they ignored all the struggling girls and boys that the passed. A few of them shouted and this got the attention of the guy who was trying to catch sharks.
 
Instead of trying to catch any nearby sharks, of which there were now a few, he turned the overly large net into one for fishing people out of the sea, although it was noticed he saved mainly girls in bikini's.
 
Asuka decided she should probably help so got a rope and threw it to Satoshi and Masahiro with the intention of pulling them to shore.
 
Unfortunately after they'd caught it, it got trapped in the flow of the retreating water and pulled Asuka in. She wasn't happy but had no time to show this as she grabbed and held onto a large rock as she passed.
 
Masahiro was holding onto her leg and Satoshi had attached himself to a nearby rock.
 
It was then that Asuka decided to attempt to evaporate the sea. She'd never actually tried anything as big as that, and was doomed to fail, yet still she tried.
 
Satoshi was very glad he was hanging onto a nearby rock instead of her like Masahiro. Let's just say that he let go of her very quickly and was glad to be fighting the current.
 
Emi and Miharu reached the boys and started towing them back when they saw Risa and Portia struggling to shore. Miharu took pity on them and decided they'd save them as well.
 
This meant she had to take Portia as there was a high chance that Emi would try to drown her. In turn Emi had to take Risa as there was a high chance Miharu would try to drown her.
It took them a while but eventually the two girls reached the beach. It was then that they realised it was the wrong beach and they were separated from everyone else by a large rock thingy.
 
This was a major problem as the boys weren't breathing.
 
“Do you know any first aid?” Miharu asked Portia and Risa. Risa glanced at Dark and nodded enthusiastically.
 
Miharu was a little bit suspicious so enquired, “How do you open an airway?”
 
After a minute Risa actually replied “You push their head towards their chest.”
 
It was met with a stunned silence for her stupidity. It was the most basic thing in first aid, and not only had she gotten it wrong but would have killed them.
 
“You're banned from ever coming near an injured person.” Emi said, for once very serious.
 
So in the end Emi and Miharu had to give them resuscitation. Although in theory they'd never actually tried it on a real person before. Mouth to mouth was absolutely fine, however Emi nearly broke one of Takeshi's ribs when doing the chest compressions.
 
Both Takeshi and Dark were extremely lucky as apart from that everything went relatively well, and they started breathing again. Although whether the poor attempts at first aid helped it will never be known.
 
However Emi and Miharu did enjoy doing the mouth to mouth and no doubt would repeat the experience if the boys weren't breathing again and probably when they were as well.
 
Seeing as both boys were breathing, Emi blind folded Portia and Risa as Miharu flew home carrying Dark.
 
After they'd gone she un-blind folded them and lead them back into the sea and round the large rock thingy to everyone else, who had by then got back to the beach safely. Although it was noticed that Masahiro had a few burns.
 
It was kind of noticed that Miharu wasn't there. When asked about how she was going to get up the sheer cliff that was over there, Emi shrugged and said “she'll manage it.”
 
Although this created more questions than it answered, seeing it didn't actually answer the original question to start with.
 
Another thing that people considered asking about was why Asuka dried so fast and Emi just didn't dry, but they didn't bother as they knew they wouldn't get a reasonable answer.
 
No one actually minded either as a small beach party was thrown, as Emi had all the essentials in a small handbaggy thing. And this means ALL as she'd gotten Miharu to pack it, so it was a mini version of the bag. God only knows what would happen if it was ever taken through customs.
 
Miharu meanwhile had to fish a now conscious Dark out of a swimming pool, after dropping him while being attacked b some overly curious seagulls.
 
Admittedly this meant that Dark wasn't exactly happy but he soon got over it. He did however make her promise to go to the movies with him, with her picking the film, before he would forgive her.
 
With this the rather hectic day drew to a close, and everyone curled up in bed, apart from Miharu who was looking up what horror, action and kung fu movies were on at the cinema.
 
If Dark was expecting to watch a soppy chick flick he had another thing coming.
 
 
Two days and new characters. You'll have noticed Portia mentioned. Things weren't going well for her and as Emi, Asuka and Miharu don't particularly like her things are going to keep going down hill for her. They don't like her as she's extremely annoying and tries everyone's patience, even Miharu.
 
Hope you enjoyed it, I won't be on the internet for a while so I'll update again in about seven weeks but it'll depend. Bye.