Digimon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Beauty that Lasts Forever ❯ Love ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Beauty That Lasts Forever:

Chapter 3- Love

Summary:Prozen has created a beautiful girl with powers only an organoid contains. He has chosen the girl to be Raven's partner, and maybe even something else.....

DISCLAIMER: I do not own zoids, so don't sue me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------

Rachel's POV-

Raven and I were walking outside, with Shadow right behind us. I was worried about what had happened in my dream, and I was worried about Raven. I love him so much, but I can't tell him, and I can't let anyone hurt him. It is all because of me. I tried to hold back my tears. I want Raven to love me back, I don't want to look weak in front of him. I can't take it anymore! All these things happened so fast. I still tried to hold back my tears, but it didn't help! I can't help but crying, and it is my fault that my sister, Lili, is a dark master.

*FLASHBACK*

My sister and I were walking around, until Prozen came. Guards swarmed everywhere. We ran and ran as fast as we could, but I was caught, and my sister disappeared in darkness. I cried and sobbed, as they took me to Prozen, who had said that he was going to change me, and that he will find a partner for me, so I wouldn't be lonely. He had been acting like a father, due to his kindness. They took me in and injected something in me, that made me fall asleep.

I woke up, in a water tube, with something on my mouth that let me breath air. I looked around in my surroundings. I was really worried about my sister, the water was drained out of the tube, and the glass slowly disappeared. I was standing, completely wet. I was taken to a room where I could dress into different clothes. I soon walked up to Prozen. He told me about how he gave me powers that an organoid contains, and told me I was going to be with a boy named Raven. I just nodded in agreement.

I soon walked through the doors. I walked up to the boy with cold eyes, he was tall, and had dark hair. He had a slim build, but I started to have feelings for him, but I don't know what kind. I continued to stare into his cold eyes, as he stared at me. He finally took my hand and led me into the Genosaurer. We had soon found shelter, and we slept together(I don't mean by that! I am not perverted!), then the dream haunted me.

END OF FLASHBACK

I soon snapped out of my trance, and tears were flowing through my eyes. Raven stood next to me, and asked," Are you okay?" It didn't even sound like he cared, and I knew he didn't. I just nodded, but then a darkness engulfed the sky. Lili suddenly appeared. Raven stood in front of me, as if to protect me. Shadow came in front of both of us, to protect us. A pink bird suddenly appeared(guess who it is). She glowed and turned into a much larger, phoenix-like bird. She said," I'm Birdramon! I'll protect Rachel no matter what!" She turned to me and something I had been wearing was glowing, which was called a digivice, given by Prozen. Lili smirked.

"I am not easy to defeat!"she announced. She twirled her staff and her wings spread out wide. Her eyes started to glow and her staff started to glow. "DOOMSDAY ATTACK!" The whole staff glowed and a dark beam fired on Birdramon. A large flash came after Birdramon hit the ground hard, but she still got up. Raven had put his arms around me and got in front of me to protect me from getting hurt. I was surprised by this. I started yelling absentmindly," Please stop it, Lili! I know you wouldn't do this ever! It's me! Rachel!" Lili flinched, and a light began to glow, and the dark mark on her forward disappeared. She looked at Raven and how he was protecting me. "You have someone to love, I don't. I can't even believe I'm doing this," she said. Her wings and outfit turned white, and the darkness was replaced by light. It was a good thing it stopped. She softly landed and turned into her normal self, as Birdramon turned into Biyomon. Raven asked," Are you okay?" I nodded, and looked in his eyes, he did looked worried, just a bit. Lili stood before us, helping us up. "Thanks for saving me, Rachel," she said. I just smiled.

"Glad to have you back," I replied. Raven walked past me and had whispered something to me, but I couldn't make out what it was. I looked at him, and he looked back. Shadow launched in the Genosaurer, as Lili launched in after him, which was odd. How was she be able to enhance the Genosaurer's abilities? I remembered I had the same power, but I wanted to stay with Raven, so I entered with him, as Biyomon followed.