Digimon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Beauty that Lasts Forever ❯ The Kiss ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Beauty That Lasts Forever:

Chapter 5- The Kiss

Summary:Prozen has created a beautiful girl with powers only an organoid contains. He has chosen the girl to be Raven's partner, and maybe even something else.....

DISCLAIMER: I do not own zoids, so don't sue me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------

Normal POV

Metal Seadramon charged at Rachel, Raven, and Shadow. Birdramon appeared and flew up to fight MetalSeadramon. She was too weak. Rachel thought,"This is all my fault. If I hadn't let any of this happen, no one would get hurt." Tears poured through her eyes, as Raven tried to comfort her. Raven suddenly gave her a strange necklace, that looked like her crest. Once it was near her, it started glowing. Raven whispered,"This is yours. I love you Rachel, and I would never want you hurt." Rachel smiled, her heart was fillled with happiness, thanks to Raven. She said,"To think you were the powerful, cold-hearted warrior, but you still are powerful, but sweet. I love you too." Raven smiled. He gave her a soft, but passionate kiss on the lips, which made her crest glow even more. He put the necklace(crest) on her and it glowed even more. Birdramon glowed.

"Birdramon digivolve into.......GARUDAMON!" Birdramon stopped glowing and was a totally different digimon. It looked like an enormous red eagle! Lili smirked. "You think your puny ultimate digimon can stand up to a mega?! We'll see about that! MetalGarurumon, just stay here with me. Let MetalSeadramon do the job. GO NOW METALSEADRAMON!" Lili suddenly waved her staff as Rachel began to glow darkly, then stopped. She smirked once again.

MetalSeadramon attacked with the River of Power. Garudamon was able to dodge it and use her Wing Blade. MetalSeadramon was injured just a bit, but it still was able to launch another River of Power. Garudamon was hit badly, and MetalSeadramon launched another River of Power, torturing Garudamon. Garudamon turned back into Biyomon. All the scars and bruises that was on Biyomon appeared on Rachel. Rachel was in deep pain, as Raven held her close. She fainted, and her crest glowed bright enough, that made Rachel stay alive. MetalSeadramon fired a River of Power that was aimed at Raven and Rachel, with Shadow ready to save them. The crest of Beauty and Love glowed, and made a shield that deflected the River of Power, hitting MetalSeadramon, that made him disappear.

Lili just smiled," MetalGarurumon, save your energy, I want the pleasure to kill them myself, and I don't want you hurt." MetalGarurumon turned back into Gabumon, with a worried look. He thought,"I must help her realize the truth of Love and Friendship." Lili floated towards them and landed on the ground with Gabumon in the air on a dark cloud, waiting. "MetalSeadramon is out, and I am still in," she said smirking. The shield completely covered them. Biyomon got in front of them, ready to fight, no matter how weak she was. She started spinning her staff, and floated high in the air, aiming at Rachel. She made a fireball, and fired it at Rachel, Raven tried his best to protect her, but the fireball disappeared, and hit Rachel from behind, close up. Rachel was bleeding badly, while Raven held her. Raven whispered,"I will not let you die!" He kissed Rachel and her crest glowed, and he stood up, next to Shadow, and told Biyomon to take care of Rachel. He got out of the protection of the shield and came up to Lili, who was now on the ground.

"I'll do anything, just let Rachel go," Raven said.

""How sweet. Fine then, come with me." She touched Raven's shoulder, and he became unconscious. Lili created a large cloud that carried Raven up as they floated away. Rachel was left crying to herself. She asked herself,"Why did Raven do that?"

"Because he loves you," Biyomon said next to her, with Shadow behind, ready to try and save his master.