Digimon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Beauty that Lasts Forever ❯ By Your Side ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Beauty That Lasts Forever:

Chapter 6-By Your Side

Summary:Prozen has created a beautiful girl with powers only an organoid contains. He has chosen the girl to be Raven's partner, and maybe even something else.....

DISCLAIMER: I do not own zoids, so don't sue me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------

Rachel's POV-

It's all my fault. I dragged Raven into this. How could I? Lili was only after me, but now she has Raven. I love him so much, and I can't let him get hurt! I have to rescue him, but I'll need help! Biyomon and Shadow can't do it, and I don't know how to pilot a zoid. Raven wouldn't like it if I destroyed or damaged it, anyway.My heart aches without him, and I need him. It just feels so right to be in his arms, as we kiss each other. I have to get him, with or without help.

Biyomon digivolved into Birdramon, and I got on her with Shadow, as she flew high in the air. After an hour, we landed and found a Gustav near us. There was a blond haired girl, a black haired guy, a guy who had some kind of eye patch, and a brown haired girl in some kind of braids. There had also been a small kid, who looked about 10, he even looked like Prince Rudolph. I slowly walked to them, with Birdramon and Shadow behind me. The black haired kid turned around and asked,"Who are you?"

"I'm Rachel. This is Shadow, and Birdramon." I replied while pointing to Shadow and Birdramon. They looked at me, really surprised. "SHADOW?! If Shadow is here, then Raven should be too!" said the black haired kid. The brown hair girl elbowed him softly. "I'm sorry, my name is Van." he said.

"I'm Irvine."

I'm Fiona.

I'm Moonbay.

"And I'm Rudolph."

He is the Prince! But no time for me to ask, I need to rescue Raven! I said,"Could you help me? I really want to save someone I really love, and by the sound of what you said, you already know him. His name is Raven." Van pondered a bit.

"Heck yeah we know him! He's caused a whole lot of destruction! I thought I would never say this, but we'll help save Raven. Just tell us where he is and what the trouble is." replied Van.

"My sister decided to take revenge over something that happened in the past, but I don't want to talk about it. Raven and I were just walking around, thinking that we saved her in our first encounter, but we didn't. She tricked us, and when she was about to kill me, Raven said that he would come with her and do anything if she would let me go. She agreed, and took him far away, but I have a feeling she's coming back." I replied, sobbing a little.

"It's going to be okay. We'll help you." replied Fiona. I wiped my tears and smiled, suddenly some girl dressed in blue came out.

"I heard what you said. My name is Raisee, and this is Specular. What kind of relationship do you have with Raven?" she asked.

"We both love each other, and not as brother and sister, but even more." I replied smiling. It had always felt great to be with Raven, but I started wondering why she asked."What about you? Did you know Raven?"

"Of course, I used to be his girlfriend," said Raisee. My heart sank. Raven used to have a girlfriend? Are they still back together? I can't let these feelings block me from saving Raven. It was a USED TO BE, not am, is, or whatever things like that. I looked at Raisee, she did look a little jealous, but I might as well ignore that."Come on, we have to find her."

"Well, I think we've found her!" said Van looking up at the sky. I looked up, and saw that the sky started to be engulfed in darkness, and the Genosaurer was standing in front of us, with Lili floating and MetalGarurumon on a cloud. I wondered who it was in the Genosaurer, and it looked exactly like Raven's! Lili said,"Rachel, it is Raven's Genosaurer, and guess who's piloting it?" I heard a familiar voice that came out of the zoid. "Hello Rachel, I'm so glad to see you again! You even have Van with you, that was a big mistake! He will die along with all of you!" I was so surprised about it."Raven, how could you?"

"I brought back the ice and coldness of his heart, and the darkness. No matter how soft her gets, he will always have the coldness in his heart, don't think once you bring him back to normal, he will always have you in his arms! He is back to his normal self, without sweetness, care, or heart in him!" Lili laughed.

I felt hot tears start to pour. Van got in his zoid, while Birdramon digivolved into Garudamon to try and protect me. Garudamon was seriously getting hurt while MetalGarurumon and Lili both attacked her. Irvine got in his command wolf, while Fiona and the white organoid, Zeke, launched into the Blade Liger, where Van was in. Moonbay and Rudolph entered the Gustav. Raisee got into her zoid, as well.All of them, fighting with everything they've got. Raven yelled for Shadow, and no matter how hard I tried to beg him to stay, he launched in. I was left all alone. Raven didn't have a hard time going through the Command Wolf, Gustav, or Blade Liger. I was in total fear, as Raven's Genosaurer was approaching me. I was unprotected, Garudamon was prevented from helping me because of Lili and MetalGarurumon. Raven was approaching me, and I remembered about my power. I tried my best to think of how, as I backed away. Finally, I remembered. Prozen said that you can launch in with the power of will. I loved Raven so much, I need to save him. I started glowing and launched into the Genosaurer. I was in the zoid core, but disappeared into the cockpit where Raven was. This was my chance, to win Raven back.

Then I started speaking to him,"Raven...Please stop this. I don't care if you will have an ice cold heart forever, but somewhere, I know that you have care and love. I love you Raven. Please stop this, and help me save my sister, Lili. I love you Raven, please help me!" I closed my eyes and kissed him softly in the lips.

Raven's Thoughts-

What is this energy I feel? This passion, this love and care, the first one I have ever gotten. This was more than the kisses we gave each other last time. I have to stop this. I love Rachel, no matter how cold my heart stays, she is the only person I will love and care, forever.

Normal POV-

It started glowing everywhere."So that's true love," Lili thought. The zoids were all restored, the sky turned back to normal. Garudamon turned back into Biyomon. Everything turned back to normal. MetalGarurumon was back into Gabumon, and Lili was lying on the floor, in her normal clothes, with her crest of Honesty glowing. Raven came out of the zoid, with Rachel in his arms, and Shadow was next to them. "You two look cute together. To think that someone would love you." Van teased.

"Shut up Van! Just because I love Rachel, doesn' t mean I love everyone in the freaking world and will be softer. Rachel is the only person I have ever been nice to, so don't think you're gonna get away with it," Raven replied. Rachel started to wake up. Lili stood next to Raven, with Gabumon. "So you really are back to normal," Rachel said.

"Of course, why else would my crest be back to normal. Please don't tell me you're that stupid." Lili replied. Rachel just laughed. Rachel looked at Raven, and kissed him softly, as he started kissing back. Lili laughed,"Get a room!" They separated, and Raven glared at Lili. "We've gotta get going, now." said Raven coldly. He looked at Raisee, who was leaving with her organoid Specular. She had an angry look on her face, but Raven ignored it. Raven got in the zoid with Shadow, while Rachel got in with Biyomon. Lili was riding on Gabumon's digivolved form, Garurumon. The others started waving good bye, but little did they know, Raisee was quietly following Raven and the others, with a look of evil on her face.