Digimon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Beauty that Lasts Forever ❯ Part 2: Reasons and Another Evil ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Beauty That Lasts Forever:

Part 2: Reasons and Another Evil

Summary:Prozen has created a beautiful girl with powers only an organoid contains. He has chosen the girl to be Raven's partner, and maybe even something else.....

DISCLAIMER: I do not own zoids, so don't sue me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------

Rachel's Thoughts-

It has been a happy year, with Raven and me. I still feel sorrow, for how Raven dumped me. I couldn't believe it. I wish we would be back together, but he is as mean as he used to. He isn't kind or caring to me anymore. Raven probably doesn't care if I kill myself either, and he is never there to comfort me. I wished to be in his arms again, and I still want to. I loved him, and he loved me. I was pretty sure that we would stay together forever, with our strong love, but it didn't work. I can't believe it. He's been ignoring me, and when I get hurt, he doesn't care. He just stands there, looking at me like I was pitiful. There was no emotion in his eyes. I can't believe it, the scene keeps playing in my head over and over. I can't take it!!!!

FLASHBACK

Rachel and Raven was standing together in the forest, all alone, while Lili, Biyomon, Shadow, and the new Genobreaker were in the cave they found. Rachel had a happy look on her face, and kissed Raven passionately, while Raven kissed back, until he pulled from her. He whispered something to Rachel, and Rachel's happy face went pale and cold, she was in tears. Raven just looked at her coldly and walked away, leaving Rachel on the ground, weeping.

Rachel's Thoughts-

I don't get it, what went wrong? Why did he dump me? Why did he leave me to cry, without comfort? He didn't even act like a friend. We were separated, and he acted like I was a total stranger, no matter how close I get. There was no emotion, at all. I wish someone was there to comfort me. Raven dumped me, Lili was just as cold as Raven, except she would help me out a lot, with no emotion. Shadow just pays attention to Raven, and I know Biyomon would never understand. She told me to move on, and Raven wasn't worth it. I can't move on! I love him! Gabumon can't help either, since he only listens to Lili.

Normal POV-

Raven was in his new Genobreaker with Shadow launched in the zoid core, while Rachel rode Birdramon and Lili was riding Garurumon on the ground. It had been really quiet, until we came upon a digimon, named Puppetmon, with a zoid next to him, that Raisee piloted. Puppetmon said,"Hehe. Lili you traitor! You will pay dearly for it! PUPPET PUMMEL!" The large metal mallet was swung towards Lili, but with Garurumon's speed, it was dodged. "Garurumon, Digivolve!" Garurumon glowed and warp digivolved into MetalGarurumon. Raven and his Genobreaker had been fighting against Raisee while Rachel and Birdramon had helped Lili fight against Puppetmon.

"I am your master, and I will not let me be destroyed! Let's have some fun!" Puppetmon said as strings attached to MetalGarurumon and forced him to fight Birdramon. It hadn't been working. MetalGarurumon stood there as still as a tree. "Hey! You should be doing what I say!"

"I don't think so." replied Lili with a smirk. "MetalGarurumon, finish him off!!!" MetalGarurumon roared,"ICE WOLF CLAW!" An Ice Beam launched towards Puppetmon, and he froze and fell to the ground, gagging,"You will not defeat the Dark Masters...they are even more powerful than me....Lili...you traitor!" Puppetmon disintegrated, while MetalGarurumon turned back into Gabumon and Birdramon turned back into Biyomon. Rachel sighed,"I have no use here."

Meanwhile, Raisee's zoid was being pummeled by Raven's Genobreaker. Raven finally powered up the Charged Particle Cannon, that fired right through Raisee's zoid, and the zoid core! Specular protected Raisee as the organoid launched out with Raisee in it. They both left as quick as possible, with Raven just smirking."This is getting boring." he said while looking back. He got out of the zoid and helped set up camp.

Rachel's POV-

I saw it was the perfect time. Raven and I were the only people awake, and everyone was sound asleep. I knew it was time to ask why. I started asking him,"Raven, why did you break up with me. What went wrong? Please tell me Raven!" Raven sighed. He still had no emotion in his eyes, and didn't even care. He finally said,"You are as pathetic as Raisee, thinking I can be yours forever. I won't. I don't plan on having a relationship with someone forever." I looked at him sadly. "Then why did we even start this relationship?"

Raven just replied coldly,"To think I loved you, but you are just a sad, pathetic girl. You should at least be tough, instead of crying over something like this. You've gotta get over it. I don't go for sad, pathetic girls, I go for tougher girls and have the same personality I have, a warrior's personality."

I started getting angry, but deep down, I wasn't."Not every girl is like that! What are you saying, you're going for my sister?!"

"Excuse me, no matter how she matches my personality, she isn't the person. I intend to search for the girl who I really love, all we had between us was not true love, but puppy love. Don't even try to get me back by impressing me or even try to get in my way. Go away. My only goal right now is to find that girl, now leave me alone." he replied.

I was shocked. His heart is as cold as ice, and he calls our relationship puppy love. It was true love! I just have to prove it! I don't care what he says, I will prove to him that our relationship was NOT puppy love, but true love! I mean it!

Raven just sighed, probably knowing what I was going to do. He soon layed down and drifted off to a dreamless sleep. I just moved my sleeping bag next to him, and layed down to sleep.