Digimon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Beauty that Lasts Forever ❯ Part 2: The Search ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Beauty That Lasts Forever:

Part 2: Together Forever

Summary:Prozen has created a beautiful girl with powers only an organoid contains. He has chosen the girl to be Raven's partner, and maybe even something else.....

DISCLAIMER: I do not own zoids, so don't sue me!

Note: This chapter is going to be very short.

----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

Normal POV(At midnight)-

During midnight, Raven woke up, and found that Rachel's sleeping bag was empty, and was next to him. He stood up and looked around to see if she was just wandering, but she wasn't. Biyomon wasn't with her either, since she was just sleeping. Raven then found a note near where they where, and it said:

Dear Raven,

I know you absolutely hate me, but I can't take it any more. The only reason I was every coming with you on the journey was so that I can be with you, but now you hate me. I don't deserve to live, since my purpose was to be with you, and I would have been killed anyway if Prozen didn't change me. I'm sorry, but I love you. Good-bye.

Raven's eyes widened and he started to run out of camp to try and find Rachel. It wasn't hard to find her, since she was very close. Rachel was just about to stab herself until Raven pushed her down and grabbed the knife. "Why are you doing this? Why are you trying to kill yourself?!" he demanded. "Tell me now!" he continued while keeping her on the ground on her back. Tears started to pour out of her eyes. "It's because of you! You hate me! I love you, Raven! I'm losing you, all you're saying is that this is all puppy love! This isn't! I love you! That's all that counts! This is true love!" Rachel responded sobbing. Raven soon got up and pulled her up. He said, "I'm sorry, Rachel. It's just that I wasn't sure of our relationship. I didn't want you to get hurt any longer with me." Rachel continued sobbing. "You're killing me right now just by breaking up with me! I wanted to be with you forever!"

Raven just got mad. He started shouting,"We can't be together forever! It's too dangerous! No matter how much I love you, we can't be together! It's the truth!"

"Prozen made me to be your partner, and your girlfriend! That's why he gave me powers for an organoid, that makes you even stronger than Van! Don't you understand? If I can't be with you, I don't have a purpose in life! I might as well kill myself since I am useless!" Rachel yelled.

"I don't want you killed! I love you too!" replied Raven.

"Prove it to me! You already said we can't be together! I don't care if I get hurt being with you!" said Rachel.

Raven was shocked. He started to have mixed feelings. He said,"Forget it! I do want to be with you, I love you! I will prove it right now!" Raven suddenly pulled Rachel in and kissed her softly on the lips, using his tounge to enter her mouth and start exploring it. Rachel started kissing back, letting Raven explore her mouth as she moaned softly when Raven started roaming her body with his hands. They then parted. Raven asked,"Are you sure you want to do this?" Rachel just nodded. Raven soon stripped off her clothes and took off his, ready to make love with her, as Rachel slowly brought him in a kiss.

{Imagine your own *** scene here. I didn't make this fanfic for something like that. Otherwise, just think they were making out.}

Both of them were panting, as they lay in each other's harms. Raven said,"We'll be together forever." Rachel just nodded and kissed him softly, and soon fell asleep.