Digimon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ A MiSTing of 4 Robster80 fics ❯ Digimon 1/2 part 2: Davis splits... personalities that is ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(SOL, ALL are reading newspapers, but DAVIS is still a girl and bugging BRIAN to cure her)

DAVIS: PLEASE!


BRIAN: No.

DAVIS: WHY?!

CROW: We over heard you going "Hmmmm… maybe I can use this body to make TK kiss me and have Kari think he's cheating on her. It's means kissing TK, but it'll be worth it."

TOM: This is a form of punishment.

DAVIS: I didn't say that.

(MAGGIE gets out a remote and plays a tape)

DAVIS (On the tape): …it'll be worth it.

(SOL, where DAVIS looks freaked)

DAVIS: Um… uh…

MAGGIE: Face it baka, you're staying like that.

DAVIS: CURE ME NOW!

BRIAN: NO!

DAVIS: PLEASE!

BRIAN (Annoyed): NO!


DAVIS: CURE ME NOW!

BRIAN (Angry): IF I DO, WILL YOU SHUT UP?!

DAVIS: Yes, of course.

BRIAN: Ok. Wait… I can't.

DAVIS: Why?

BRIAN: Because…

(Lights go off)

ALL: WE GOT FANFIC SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNN!

(Door Sequence)

(Theater, ALL take their seats)

DAVIS: How did you do that?


BRIAN: Can you keep a secret?

DAVIS: Yeah.


BRIAN: So can I.

********************************************************************* ***********

TOM (Weatherman): And tonight calls for clear nights, with a 100% chance of lemon.

Five minutes later, Ken, Mimi, Yolei, Izzy, the Guide, and Joe

MAGGIE: As well as Sleepy, Happy, Grumpy, Sneezy, Dopey, Bashful, and Doc.

were the only non-Jusenkyo victims. In her rage, Jun-panda had knocked Sora, Matt, and Cody into other springs. Now Sora was a tiger, Matt a gray wolf,

CROW (Sarcastic): Gee, isn't that surprising.

and Cody a minotaur with bird wings and an eel's tail.

BRIAN: And Davis' taste in clothes.

DAVIS: HEY! I'VE HAD ALL I CAN TAKE!

BRIAN: YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME?!

(DAVIS rushes to attack BRIAN, when BRIAN gets out a mallet and hits DAVIS)

*BONK*

(DAVIS is KO'd)

BRIAN: Normally, I would never hit a lady.

MAGGIE: Why did you this time?

BRIAN: Because I knew that was really Davis.

MAGGIE: Oh.

It was Cody in his cursed form that had finally stopped the rampaging Jun-panda.

ALL: WOOOOOO! GO CODY! WOOOOOOOOO!

TK was crying more than ever after Kari and Matt got cursed. Kari-neko rubbed against her legs, trying to comfort her.

BRIAN: Crow, before you say anything, know that if you take this out of context, you'd be making an Oscarism.

CROW: ACK! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

Matt sat in front of her, wishing he could somehow help his brother/sister.

BRIAN: Or a Yamkreu author.

CROW: ACK! I'M NOT SAYING A WORD!

Tai angrily quacked at Davis, his goggles swishing back and forth around his neck

BRIAN: Wait, Tai gave Davis his goggles.

TOM & CROW: FANBOY! FANBOY! FANBOY!

as he jumped up and down. Sora growled at the pig as well, baring her new fangs. The pig was still shocked at Kari-neko for throwing him into the spring.

ALL: Which we are grateful for.

(DAVIS wakes up, but sounds more feminine than the last time)

DAVIS: What…? What happened?

(DAVIS sees BRIAN)

DAVIS: A MAN!

(DAVIS knocks over TOM and MAGGIE and takes MAGGIE'S seat next to BRIAN)

BRIAN: ACK! DAVIS LET GO!

DAVIS: Davis? My name is Daisy.

ALL: ACK!

TOM: That hit on the head.

(MAGGIE gets really angry seeing DAISY grabbing BRIAN'S arm and looking at him)

DAISY: Say, big boy, wanna see what else I can do with these goggles?

CROW: I DO!

BRIAN: CROW! Um… not now Daisy.

Mimi pulled out a towel and tried to dry off some of her cursed friends, then began to scratch Matt behind his ears.

DAISY: Say…


(DAISY starts rubbing BRIAN'S ears)

DAISY: You like it like this?

BRIAN: Not now um…Daisy.

(MAGGIE starts to get really angry)

The Guide was not very happy as he pulled the last of the wet clothes from a spring. <At least they no try kill each other,>

TOM: They all should try to kill Davis.

MAGGIE: I like that idea.

DAISY: Davis… why does that sound familiar?

BRIAN (Whispering): Please remember, please remember.

he bitterly thought. Then, turning to the group, he said with a hint of anger, "Okay, please follow me back to hut! I get map of springs and find correct springs to cure everybody. I no want be unemployed for another two years!"

CROW (Boss): DID YOU CURSE MORE PEOPLE?!

TOM (Guide): It like this sir…

CROW (Boss): I DON'T CARE! ITS SPRING OF DROWNED BAD WRESTLER FOR YOU!

TOM (Guide): NO! I don't want look like Hulk Hogan!

Sora nodded at Tai, and the duck jumped onto the tiger's back. Jun-panda picked up Davis and followed the tiger and the Guide. Matt followed Mimi, who still scratched the wolf by his ear.

(DAISY still rubs BRIAN by his ear)

DAISY: You know, robots don't need air. So, maybe they could leave and…

MAGGIE (Angry): YOU'RE A GUY! YOU LOOK LIKE THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE CURSED! YOU ARE NOT A GIRL! YOU ARE A GUY!

DAISY: BACK OFF B…

(MAGGIE hits DAISY, knocking her out)

BRIAN: THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

MAGGIE: Hey, when someone messes with my ma…friend, I get mad.

TOM & CROW: FANCOUPLE! FANCOUPLE! FANCOUPLE!

BRIAN & MAGGIE: WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!

TK brought up the end of the trail, still gloomy.

TOM: Wait, he's a pokemon now? I thought he fell into the drowned girl spring.

BRIAN: He means TK is feeling that way Tom.

TOM: Oh.

The Guide's words had no effect on her. She thought she would be a freak for the rest of her life.

CROW: Um, no. That would be every Digimon lemon writer known to man.

A soft "meow" made her look down to see Kari-neko. She picked the cat up and carried her after the others.

MAGGIE: So, TK carried the others, then Kari-neko?

The Guide led them to a small house and let them all in.

DAVIS: It was then cramped worse than the Brady Bunch bathroom.

"Hot water is on stove. I take wet clothes to dry, then get robes for you. You, girl holding cat! I need your clothes, too. You can take bath till I get cure for you."

TOM (Guide): Can't cure dirty girl. Must clean up your self.

TK put Kari-neko down and followed the Guide to the bathroom. The cat followed them quietly so she would not be noticed.

BRIAN (Kari-neko): Heh, heh. I got a wonderful grinchey idea.

The Guide let TK in the bathroom and closed the door so TK could get out of her wet clothes in private.

CROW: But TK didn't notice the peepholes and the eyes watching him.

When TK opened the door and exchanged the clothes for a robe, Kari-neko sneaked in

before the door closed.

MAGGIE: Right on her tail.

TOM (Kari-neko): MEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!

Oblivious, TK filled the tub with hot water and grabbed a nearby towel. Once she stepped in the tub, she closed her eyes and completely sank into the water, feeling it soothe her body. Kari-neko immediately leaped into the water. Both of them then felt their bodies change.

CROW: And we have plot point #2.

The small splash made TK sit up. He reached into the water until he felt the hair of something in the opposite end. Suddenly, he felt the something rise up out of the water, taking his hand with it. It was Kari. She was human again.

TOM (Sarcastic): Really? WOW! We didn't know that.

The two stared at each other for a minute before TK realized what was going on:

DAVIS: And you think I'm a dim bulb.

BRIAN: We still do. DAISY!

(ALL die laughing)

DAVIS: What….?

(Then, he realizes he's still a girl)

DAVIS: AHHHHHHHHH! CURE ME!

BRIAN: After this.

DAVIS: But… but…

BRIAN: Be patient.

he was sitting in a bathtub with Kari, she was a girl again, they were both naked, and he was a guy again! His eyes went wide as he felt part of him stiffen.

TOM: As he went into rigor mortis.

BRIAN: A little dark today?

TOM: As always.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!!"

CROW: WOW! THE MOST EXCITING PART OF THE FIC! LOOK AT ALL THE EXLIMATION POINTS!

Quickly, TK leaped out of the tub and hid beside it. He shut his eyes immediately and covered his hardening manhood with his hands, thinking, <I am a dead man! If Kari doesn't kill me, Davis or Tai will! Why didn't I remember the Guide's words about hot water reversing my curse sooner?!>

MAGGIE: Because it would rob us of our pain.

BRIAN (Sarcastic): And we don't want that.

Kari remained in the tub, now staring at the spot TK was sitting in before he leapt out. As he had gotten out, she had seen something that she had only barely seen in books for Health class,

TOM: The stomach?

something that had hardened because she was so close to him in the tub. It made her somewhat excited, but it quickly died when TK had hid behind the tub.

CROW: That's not the best hiding spot in the world TK.

<Well, now I know he feels that way about me. Of course, if Davis or Tai found out about this, they'd really blow their tops.> She then smiled to herself. <If the Guide can't cure us, then at least I can sneak into TK's apartment as a cat and surprise him.>

(Something then dawns on DAVIS)

DAVIS: SHE'S NAKID AND WITH TK?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(DAVIS starts crying)

BRIAN: Like we said, we think you are a dim bulb.

Her giggling was cut short when the bathroom door flew open to reveal Davis, back to normal and in a robe.

MAGGIE: And we just got to the sickest part of the lemon.

DAVIS: HEY!

Kari quickly ducked back into the water enough that the tub covered her body.

DAVIS: NO! STAY UP THERE! I WANT TO SEE HER NAKID!

(MAGGIE hits DAVIS)

*BONK*

(DAVIS is KO'd)

BRIAN: Nice.


MAGGIE: Thanks.

<Oh shit!>

TOM (Kari): I farted.

**************************************************************** ********

CROW: I wonder if that's as many stars Davis is seeing right now.

(DAVIS shoots back up, but sounds like DAISY)

DAISY: What…? What happened this time?

(DAISY sees MAGGIE)

DAISY: A WOMAN!

(DAISY knocks over TOM and grabs MAGGIE'S arm)

DAISY: YOU ARE A VISON OF LOVLYNESS!

MAGGIE: ACK! GET HIM OFF OF ME!


DAISY: Him? Him who? I'm a girl.

BRIAN: NOT AGAIN!

CROW: Let me get my camera.

BRIAN: CROW!

Once the Guide gave most of the victims a robe, Ken poured warm water on them and changed them back as the Guide went out to hang out the wet clothes. Tai now had his chance to really yell at Davis.

TOM: Heh, heh, heh. This should be fun.

(DAISY begins rubbing MAGGIE'S hair)

DAISY: Say, we're in a theater, so maybe…

MAGGIE: NO!

(BRIAN is getting really angry)

"And I thought I was headstrong," he shouted. "You just had to go and start something, didn't you, tough guy? You got TK, me, my sister, Cody, Matt, and Sora cursed! You have any idea how much it hurt TK? He probably thinks he'll never be a normal guy again! AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!"

ALL: Yeah!

Matt nodded in agreement with his friend. "You're damn lucky Kari got you first, or I would have made sure you drowned in one of those springs!"

BRIAN: Why don't you do it now?

Jun flinched at this. Mimi caught a glimpse of it, and smiled. <That should change her mind about my guy,>

ALL: Hopefully.

DAISY: Say, Maggie, why don't you and me…

(BRIAN hits DAISY with a mallet)

*BONK*

(DAISY is KO'd)

(MAGGIE hugs and kisses BRIAN)


MAGGIE: THANK YOU!


*KISS*

MAGGIE: THANK YOU!

*KISS*


MAGGIE: THANK YOU!

TOM & CROW: FANCOUPLE! FANCOUPLE! FANCOUPLE!

BRIAN & MAGGIE (After one more kiss): WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!

she thought. <Poor TK! It must be a hell of a shock.>

TOM: Going from being a guy to a girl will do that.

The Guide then returned and said, "Need four people help with getting water for cure." He pointed at Yolei, Mimi, Izzy, and Joe,

CROW: Oh, sure, pick the non-cursed people. DISCRIMNATION AGAINST THE CURSED! DISCRIMNATION I SAY!

and they followed him out to get the water.

MAGGIE: From the bottom of the well.

Davis suddenly looked around and said, "Hey! Where'd Kari go?"

BRIAN: She go that a way.

(BRIAN points to the right)

It was then Tai noticed Kari wasn't among them. <I know TK carried her in here, but put her down before the Guide showed him/her the bathroom. Didn't he?>

ALL: No.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!!"

(DAVIS wakes up)

DAVIS: I dreamed that I was a girl and…

(DAVIS sees he's still a girl)

DAVIS: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

BRIAN: We'll cure you. Soon. Hopefully.

DAVIS: HOPFULLY?!

The shout startled everyone, but then Davis rushed off.

BRIAN: Never to be heard from again.

ALL: We wish.

DAVIS: HEY!

Realizing where the shout came from, and what might be happening or would happen, Tai took off after Davis, with Matt and Ken right behind him.

TOM (Kentucky Derby announcer): And here they come, around the bend.

****************************************************************** ******

DAVIS: Latter that night, they were still cursed.

Davis was the first to react and the first to reach the bathroom. What he saw shocked him to the core:

CROW: Stone Cold joined WCW.

ALL: ACK!

Kari was in the tub and TK was beside the tub, and both were naked.

DAVIS: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BRIAN: Them's the breaks.

<He just tried to rape her!!!!>

(ALL look at DAVIS)


DAVIS: What? Maybe he's…

MAGGIE: You say anything that rhymes with "Belling a Ruth," no cure.

DAVIS: I'll shut up.

Davis' hands were clenched in rage as he glared at TK. "How dare you rape her after she changes back from the curse you brought on her?!" he shouted as he lunged at TK.

BRIAN: Davis, I think you got a great career as a politician.

DAVIS: Oh?

BRIAN: Yeah. You do all three things they're good at.

DAVIS: Which are?


BRIAN: Lie, lie, and lie.

DAVIS: HEY!

TK, however, reacted faster since he was finally showing his rage against Davis. Davis' latest words only infuriated him more, and made TK rush to meet the attack. With a quick uppercut, he sent Davis flying backwards.

ALL: HIT HIM AGAIN!

DAVIS: HEY!

"You think I'd ever do something that horrible to Kari?!

ALL: No.

DAVIS: Yes.

(CROW gets out a mallet, and BRIAN stops him)


BRIAN: Remember the last two times? Davis thought he was Daisy and wanted ether Maggie or I alone.

(CROW is about to hit DAVIS, when BRIAN grabs the mallet)

BRIAN: She maybe a girl, but its still Davis.

CROW: ACK! WHAT THE HELL WAS I DOING?!

I've had it up to here with you and your goddamn jealousy! It's your fault she and the others got cursed in the first place! You and your sister did this to them!"

ALL: WE'RE WITNESESS! WE'LL TESTIFY!

Davis was about to strike back, but was hit from behind and fell to the floor,

out cold.

ALL: HIT HIM AGAIN!

DAVIS: STOP IT! STOP IT!

(DAVIS starts crying)

BRIAN: Oh boy.

MAGGIE: We'll deal with him latter.

Ken stood over him, holding a frying pan in his one hand.

TOM: How did he…


CROW: Who cares, as long as Davis is knocked out.

TOM: Oh yeah.

As he tossed TK a towel, he faced the unconscious Davis and said, "You've caused these two enough problems for today, young man. And the others as well."

MAGGIE: I don't think he can hear you.

Ken then bowed towards TK and Kari, with his eyes closed, grabbed Davis by the hair, and dragged him out of the room.

CROW: But he accidentally pulled his hair off, thus making him balled and cursed.

TK finally wrapped the towel around his waist as Matt and Tai both walked in. He

raised his hands in defense and said, "Guys, I can explain everything-!"

TOM: Oh, a likely excuse.

(DAVIS is still crying)

BRIAN: Relax, we'll cure you soon.

DAVIS (Sobbing): WHEN?!

BRIAN: After the fic.

(DAVIS cries harder)

"Oh chill, TK!" Tai said as he crossed his arms. "I know you wouldn't try anything like that on my sister.

MAGGIE (Tai): Or I'll kill you.

I bet you didn't even notice her following you in here, or remembered that hot water reverses the curse. That Davis needed someone to take his anger out on, and he chose you, of course."

BRIAN: Must have read the story ahead of time.

Tai then looked at his sister. "You okay, Kari?"

TOM (Kari): Lets see, I've been turn into a cat, had Davis see me naked, and you seeing me naked. DO I SOUND OK TO YOU?!

Kari nodded. "It's just cold in here with the door open. Could you guys leave so

I can get a robe on?"

CROW (TK): No, can I stay?

BRIAN: CROW!

The guys nodded and left the room. As he closed the door, Tai gently pulled TK towards him and whispered, "This time I'll let it slide. But next time you're in the same situation with my sister,

CROW (Tai): Invite me.

BRIAN: CROW!

I'll kill you!"

TOM (Tai): Even though you are a nice guy.

Matt tapped Tai on his shoulder and said, "That goes double for your sister, old buddy."

BRIAN: Anyone surprised by this?

ALL: No.


DAVIS: I DON'T WANNA BE A GIRL!

(DAVIS then grabs his head, and becomes DAISY)


DAISY: BUT I DO!

(DAISY grabs her head)

DAVIS: I DON'T! SHUT UP!

(DAVIS grabs his head again)


DAISY: MAKE ME YOU BAKA!

(DAISY is fighting DAVIS or in other words, her/himself)

TOM: I think you let it run its course Brian.

BRIAN: I'll cure him soon.

DAVIS: YOU STUPID!


(DAVIS hits him/herself in the stomach)


DAISY: TAKE THIS!

(DAISY slaps herself)

BRIAN: This is too much fun.

Tai frowned at Matt, then smiled at the joke. The two friends knew each other well enough to know when the other was joking or not. Tai walked away saying, "Whatever, Matt."

MAGGIE (Tai): Like, whatever.

Matt then turned to TK. He gave a sly look and whispered, "At least wait until you and Kari get married before the next time. Sooooo, how does she look in her birthday suit?"

CROW (Jeff Foxworthy): If your older brother wants to know what a 16-year-old girlfriend of yours looks like in her birthday suit, you might be a redneck.

TK turned red and glared at his brother. "None of your, or my, damn business!"

ALL (Playful voice): Yes it is.

Then TK walked away. <Although, I have to admit, she's pretty damn sexy! Oh man, now I'm starting to think like a pervert! I just hope Kari doesn't think I'm one.>

ALL (Playful voice): Yes she will.

DAISY/DAVIS (Don't ask me how): DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!

BRIAN: Time to cure him/her.

(ALL exit)

(Door sequence)

(SOL, where DAVIS is crying)

BRIAN: Well, it seems that Crow is out of the cure.

CROW: UPS says they'll give it to the Mads latter today.


DAVIS: WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(DAVIS grabs his head)


DAISY: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CROW: But the Mads said they'll give it to us long after you're gone.

DAISY: WOOOOOOOOOOO!

(DAISY grabs her head)


DAVIS: NOOOOOOOOOO!

TOM: However, we may have the solution.

DAVIS/DAISY (Don't ask me how): What?

BRIAN: You see, this invention locker survived when the Satellite crashed into my backyard. It has all of these weird inventions.

MAGGIE: That would be from a guy name Joel. He worked at Gizmonics Institute, just another face in a red jump suit.

TOM: He did a good job cleaning up the place.

CROW: But his bosses didn't like him, so they shot him into space.

(GYPSY appears with an invention in her mouth, and she puts in on the table)

GYPSY: He created us.

BRIAN: Well, if I see him I'll thank him.

DAVIS: Um… 'secuse me…

DAISY: …remember us?

BRIAN: Right. Well, my theory is that this "personality separator" will separate you from your cursed form, AKA, Daisy. Thus curing you, and making sure Daisy will still be here.

DAVIS/DAISY: Will it hurt?

BRIAN: Probably.

(BRIAN zaps DAVIS, and a white light is followed. As soon as the white light fades, we see DAISY is standing next to, and somehow is dressed as, DAVIS)

DAISY: OW! THAT HURT! Hey, why is my voice so high?

DAVIS: What hit me? Hey, I sound funny?

(DAVIS & DAISY look at each other)

DAVIS & DAISY: AHHHHHHH! YOU GOT MY BODY!

ALL: D'HO!

DAVIS: GIVE ME BACK MY BODY YOU BAKA!

DAISY: HEY! These are bigger than Kari's.


BRIAN: CROW!

CROW: What?

BRIAN: Sorry, habit.

CROW: It's ok.

(BRIAN zaps them again, a bright light is followed, and DAVIS is still next to DAISY)

DAVIS & DAISY: I'M ME AGAIN!

(TOM splashes DAVIS with cold water, and DAVIS doesn't change)

DAVIS: IT WORKED! WOOOOOOOOO!

DAISY: YAHOO!

(DAISY sees DAVIS, and vise-versa)

DAISY: Hey, you're kinda cute.

DAVIS: You're not so bad your self.


MAGGIE: You know, since you came from the same body, you are related by blood and DNA.

DAVIS & DAISY: And the problem is?

(Commercial sign)

BRIAN: And you're surprised they fell for each other? We'll be back.

(BRIAN taps the light)

(As we see the planet bumper, we hear DAVIS & DAISY flirting)

(Commercials)