Digimon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mediaminer.org Big Fanfiction Contest/Award Ceremony/Oscars/Emmies/Golden Globes Thingie! ❯ Hentai ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Special thanks to all the judges and all those who submitted their fics.

Special thanks to all those who assisted in the creation of this contest.

No thanks to those who didn't submit. You are bad people. Shame on you!

Special thanks to NBC for letting us use one of their many thousands of theaters for this award ceremony.

Special Thanks to S-Mart. Remember - Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!

-----------

"Welcome back to the Mediaminer.org Fanfiction contest! I would like to once again introduce my new co-host since PsyWeedle's still recovering from the sake he drank. My co-host: Invader Zim!" Digi-Chan said, pointing to the green alien who stood next to her.

"I AM ZIM!" Zim stated, and began laughing maniacally.

Digi-Chan blinked as she stared at him. "Yeah, right. Anywho, for all you sad losers out there who will never experience sex because you're too obsessed with anime to get a boyfriend or girlfriend, hentai is just the thing for you! Especially for lemons. They're like porno, but better because this can break the laws of physics!"

"So now, FILTHY hccckkkumans, prepare yourselves for the judge of the hentai contest, Ember!" Zim shouted.

The Mediaminer.org table, as always, exploded into applause. Ember came out on stage wearing a revealing red dress. She did this only for irony that she was judging a contest for sexual themes, but since the censors want to keep this fic down to PG-13, we're going to use the magical spray paint ability of Cartoon Network to cover up the naughty bits.

"And now, the nominees for Best Lemon:

-The Obsessions of Love - Dragon Optic
- The Obsessions (part 2 The Obsessions Of Sex)- Dragon Optic
- The Kindling - Lady Pesh
- A Night Like any Other - FireRules16
- A Passion Kind of Thing - Angelhart
- Past Love - Steve Jester
- Forbidden Pleasure - Steve Jester
- Willpower - Jadedbest
- Entrapment - Xero Sky.

And the winner is... A Night Like any Other by FireRules16! Unfortunately, FireRules16 isn't here, so here's just an excerpt."

*CLIP*

Tidus laughed and Yuna blushed as she put one of her legs over his in an effort to get closer to him. She whispered softly into his ear. "It wasn't enough for me. I- I want you so bad, please." Tidus nodded and crawled lovingly on top of her, not wanting to break the gentle atmosphere of the moment. Raw passion- it could come later.

Yuna always loved the part where one of them would get on top of the other to commence their love making. That brief moment, when they shared such closeness together, always made her realize that only they had shared such moments with each other. No one else had ever been in the picture, they only had each other in the past and would continue to only have each other in present and future. For that, she was glad, it was *always* special.

*END CLIP*

"Best Lemon Author:

- Dragon Optic
- Lady Pesh
- FireRules16
- Angelhart
- Steve Jester
- Jadedbest
- Xero Sky

And the winner is... Xero Sky!"

Xero Sky stands up and shuffles a huge stack of papers that is apparently a speech about sensuality, the uses of lemon as a dramatic device, how much fun yaoi is to write, and why it is that Toriyama's saiyajins have such potential for erotic interaction.

Before she can open her mouth, however, she realizes that Vegeta no Ouji has spotted her and is glaring death at her while Goku attempts to physically restrain him. Sweat dropping visibly, she throws the speech up into the air, hoping that the explosion of fluttering paper will hide her for a couple of moments.

"Seriously, I'm more than grateful to everybody who has read and commented on my fan fiction. I'm glad that you all liked my lemons, and that I've discovered how supportive and generally great the online fiction community can be. Bye!!!"

Having said all that almost too quickly to be understood, Xero flees the scene.

Behind her, having sat on Vegeta to keep him still, Goku wonders if she's going to be eating the dessert still sitting on her plate. Shrugging, he scoops up the chocolate mousse cake; she can sue him for it, if she ever comes back.

Ember retook the podium. "And the nominees for Best Sex Scene are...

- The Obsessions of Love - Dragon Optic
- The Obsessions (part 2 The Obsessions Of Sex)- Dragon Optic
- The Kindling - Lady Pesh
- A Night Like any Other- FireRules16
- A Passion Kind of Thing - Angelhart
- Past Love - Steve Jester
- Forbidden Pleasure - Steve Jester
- Absence - Kirika
- Entrapment - Xero Sky

And the winner is... Xero Sky once again!"

As the winner of the Best Sex Scene Award is announced, there is a disturbance at one of the tables. Vegeta stands up, his tail lashing back and forth behind him.

"First of all, the only reason Xero no baka is still breathing after writing that pack of lies is that I haven't been able to track her down; how someone with that low a ki has enough brain power to turn a computer on is beyond me. Secondly, as any true fan knows, it'll be a cold day in hell before I EVER touch Kakarot like that!! Thirdly -"

Sitting to his left, Goku sighs and yanks the fuming saiyajin no ouji back down into his seat by the tail.

"Hush up, 'Geta. She posted that damned story everywhere she could. Nobody believes you."

"Especially me," he adds, leering at his prince in a way that makes Vegeta's tail bush out with an audible foosh.

On the other side of Vegeta, having been unnoticed after she returned to her seat, Xero Sky leans back in her chair, scowling and mumbling under her breath.

"Baka, is it? Oooo, what I'm gonna make him do in my next fic…!"

Ember shrugged and once again spoke. "Best Lemon Series:

- The Obsessions of Love - Dragon Optic
- The Obsessions (part 2 The Obsessions Of Sex)- Dragon Optic
- Past Love - Steve Jester
- Willpower - Jadedbest

And the winner is... Willpower by Jadedbest! Jadedbest couldn't be here tonight, so here's just the excerpt."

*CLIP*

Burying his hands deep in the aqua strands he pulled her mouth down to his. She secured her own hands in his black flame as their tongues did battle. He rolled her onto her back as he continued to suck on the sweet nectar of her lips. He moved his moist mouth to her jaw as he reached for the first button of her top while her hungry fingers tugged at the tail of his tank top finally managing to pull it over his head. The soft panting noises she was making as he sucked at the sensitive skin along her collarbone was throwing his consideration off and he was having the damnedest time figuring out how to get pass the barrier that was separating him from her glorious mounds. Bulma eventually became frustrated with his bumbling and slapped his hand away.

*END CLIP*

"Best Lemon One-Shot...

- A Night Like any Other - FireRules16
- The Kindling - Lady Pesh
- A Passion Kind of Thing - Angelhart
- Forbidden Pleasure - Steve Jester
- Entrapment - Xero Sky

And the winner is... The Kindling by Lady Pesh!"

*CLIP*

It was all she could do to keep from tearing Vegeta's back to ribbons with her razor sharp nails. Before long, he worked his way back to his lover's mouth and engaged her tongue in an erotic dance once more. The kiss continued undisturbed as he lifted Kira and traded places with her. He laid her down against the cool satin sheets and started forming a trail of kisses down her neck and over her chest. When he reached her midriff, he began targeting each kiss with his tongue and letting his lips linger at each point. He grinned as he felt her skin react with goose bumps while he slid his hands over her chest and down her sides before hooking his fingertips under the waist of her shorts and slowly pulling them down her legs. He carefully slipped them past her ankles and dropped them near her shirt. He took this moment to remove his own shorts. She bit her lip lightly and gazed hungrily at his beautifully sculpted form. The prince beckoned Kira toward him with a gesture of his hand. She obediently raised herself to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. "Get on all fours."

*END CLIP*

A flurry of excitement lifts itself from Kira Pesh's seat as she throws her arms around Lady Pesh's shoulders, nearly squeezing the life out of her writer. An equally breathtaking hug claims Vegeta's neck before the pair steps into the aisle leading to the podium.

Kira brushed a stray lock of her gilded mane behind one of her tapered ears then waits a moment to let Vegeta slip past Lady Pesh, who is now trying to crawl back into her chair while nursing a cracked rib. The Saiyan begins to extend his elbow to escort his costar to the stage, but stops and stabs a finger toward Kira's feet. The happy smile is ripped from Kira's features when she gestures lightly to the stage and Vegeta only crosses his arms over his chest in defiance. Kira's vicious glare fails in budging the prince from his station, so the Kaern resumes her celebratory expression and glides to the podium.

"Thank you. This is such a titillating award to receive. I am truly ecstatic to-" she stops abruptly when she sees Vegeta standing at the end of the aisle, glaring up at her. "Vegeta, I'm not taking off my shoes."

"Then I'm not coming up there."

"Why not? It's not like I had sex with myself for this award!"

Holding his ground, Vegeta continued his hateful stare. Kira easily returns the countenance as she removes her heels and hands them to {insert presenter's name}. "There. Happy?" The Saiyan slowly makes his way to the podium and stands at Kira's shoulder. The pair continues their battle of stubborn wills until Kira snaps, "I don't see why my shoes make a difference. I'm still a whole head taller than you, and you certainly weren't complaining about that when we-" again, she is halted mid-statement when her costar clamps his hand over her jaw and forcefully turns her face toward the camera. Immediately, Kira's smile is plastered over her agitated expression and a quick utterance of, "Thank you," ushers the pair away from the podium. Kira hikes the hem of her green satin gown away from the floor as she tears across the stage to retrieve her shoes from {insert presenter's name}'s hands and storms after Vegeta to continue their squabble.

"I've just been informed that Psy's awake again and will now be rejoining us for our next section: Alternate Universe! So don't miss it!" Digi-Chan shouted as she retook the podium.