Digimon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mediaminer.org Big Fanfiction Contest/Award Ceremony/Oscars/Emmies/Golden Globes Thingie! ❯ Horror ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Special thanks to all the judges and all those who submitted their fics.

Special thanks to all those who assisted in the creation of this contest.

No thanks to those who didn't submit. You are bad people. Shame on you!

Special thanks to NBC for letting us use one of their many thousands of theaters for this award ceremony.

Special thanks to DC Comics for having the comic book series "The Titans" last for 50 issues. No thanks for canceling it after 50 issues, assholes!

-----------

"Okay, fools, LISTEN UP! The name's Mr. T, and I pity da fool who thinks that horror's too scary! Ya whiny little FOOL! You betta be listenin', or else I'll come over there and smack yo ass down!" Mr. T shouted.

"YES! And I shall crush you before my JOLLY BOOTS OF DOOM!" Zim shouted.

"Shut up, fool! Why the hell's your skin so green?! THAT'S UNHYGIENIC, FOOL!"

"Silence, tiny-brained T person! It's a skin condition! DO NOT MAKE FUN OF IT!"

"Shut up, fool! I don't like whiny little green people! Now shut up and listen here: this next section is HORROR. Horror is where all those whiny crybabies go all `boohoo' because they can't fight some weak-ass ghost. I pity those fools! All except Bruce Campbell, the only man to stand up to zombies and demons with a chainsaw, a shotgun, and a Volvo! Now here's the judge of this competition, PsyWeedle!" Mr. T shouted.

PsyWeedle came out on stage, smiling happily as they applauded him. He kicked Zim away, and Mr. T nodded as he took the podium.

"Since this category had so few nominees, I'll announce all the nominees themselves, then the winners for each category." PsyWeedle said.

The video screen came down.

"And the nominees are..."

A Shade Darker by Elf no Shin...

*CLIP*

He had passed out from the pain. He couldn't think, couldn't feel, and he didn't want to. Then he felt the hands gently caress his chest, teasing his already sensitive skin. "Aurora," Duo moaned as the hands were replaced by a soft mouth. He felt his body react as the kisses dropped lower and slender fingers tugged at the waist band of his pants.

The hands were cool and smooth. The mouth was cool as well. Duo realized it wasn't Aurora at that moment. She was warm, no, hot, and alive. He opened his mouth to see Lilith smirking at him with smoky eyes.

She stood up and looked at him. Her finger gently brushed over the shredded skin of his back. He hissed in pain as she lightly pressed her palm against his ribs. She murmured, "So much pain, Duo. They hurt you badly." She smiled at him, looking him in the eyes. Her eyes turned from smoky brown to bright green. She said, "There are other tortures than simply pain."

Then she kissed him. Duo bit her lip, tasting the metalicness of her blood. She laughed at him as she touched her bleeding lip. He watched as it quickly healed. She tossed her black hair and stepped back from him. She was dressed in her tight leather pants and lace up corset, her plump breasts almost spilling out of the fabric.

"Don't touch me," Duo spat at her as she lightly cupped his face. He jerked away from his icy touch. Her other hand caressed his chest, then settled over his groin. Despite his mind's protests, he felt himself harden under her icy touch.

*END CLIP*

The Hamwraith by Agent Parsec

*CLIP*

As Bijou started backing up some more, the shadowy thing finally moved, lifting one of its legs and taking a heavy step forward. Stan looked up at the huge creature, still obscured in the shadows, as it approached...too frozen in fear to move, he clenched his eyes shut and scrunched down, rubbing his head and nervously whispering, "H-he isn't real... *kushi-kushi, kushi-kushi*... I-I'm just seeing things...*kushi-kushi*..."

He heard the heavy footfalls as it approached, and kept his eyes shut, until finally it stopped, right in front of him. Nothing happened for a few moments, so he nervously opened his eyes, looking up at it, towering over him and still in shadow. It waited, motionless, not speaking a word, staring at him with a set of bright yellow eyes, never moving its gaze. M-maybe it's not a monster, Stan thought. Maybe it's j-just someone that needs directions, or…

A moment later, Stan's eyes widened in alarm as something struck him in the chest. A sharp pain shot through him, and his breath seized up…behind him, Bijou let out a loud shriek. He slowly lowered his gaze, and saw one of the creature's arms, now visible in the light. It was covered with spiky, greenish-black fur, and ended in a set of long, wicked-looking claws…claws that were now pierced deeply into his chest. He tried to scream, or speak, or do anything, but he couldn't so much as take a breath…the creature held the claws in place for a few moments, until eventually, Stan's eyes rolled back and he collapsed forward. With a *shinng*, it pulled its claws free, letting Stan slump lifelessly to the ground.

The creature lifted its head, looking over where Bijou stood a moment ago, but she had already run off. It looked back down at Stan's body, reaching down with its claws and clamping them securely around his head. With that, it turned and headed off, dragging Stan along with it, leaving a trail of blood behind them. It was the only sign that anyone had been there, for in the next instant, they had vanished into the bushes, and all was silent again…

*END CLIP*

Weiß Kreuz: Dreams of the Foreseeable Past by Yami No Koneko

*CLIP*

Farfarello crashed face-down with the sloppy sound of torn flesh. He wordlessly struggled to his feet and his body jerked repeatedly as bullets punctured his skin again and again in a matter of seconds. He stopped struggling.

A figure, dressed smartly in white, dropped down from a small hatch in the roof of the lift and regarded the other occupants of the lift with a cool, yet blank gaze. It landed perfectly, cat-like, gun never diverted from them, and attempted an unsuccessful smirk. "So the horror movie clichés are true ...no one ever looks up, not even in an elevator. Interesting."

The sound of lift doors being ripped open by an outside force and large shreds of metal screeched through the air. Nagi had insisted on not using the lift and Schuldich miserably reflected that he should have paid attention to that, seeing as the kid was the smartest out of all three of them. He jumped out of the elevator with the intention of shielding Nagi, but it was already moving downwards to the next floor with the white-suited thing still on board.

There's no use in not being able to feel pain if you have two bullets in each lung, one in the heart and one in the brain, it whispered softly.

*END CLIP*

Revived Hope by Time Lady

*CLIP*

Everyone fell silent as the massive door creaked open. "That was unusual," said Piemon. None of the kids knew whom he was talking to. "Fifty champion digimon attack my castle, destroy several of my guards, then retreat before I can appear. What could they have hoped to accomplish?" The only sound was Piemon's pacing for several minutes. "Now I'm too wound up to relax. I need to release some pent up energy. Slave?"

"Yes master?"

Mimi froze when she heard the voice. The voice was slightly older, but there was no doubt in her mind that it was Takeru's voice.

"Assume the position!" ordered Piemon.

"No master, please," begged Takeru's voice. They heard the sound of a slap.

"It sounds as if my pet would like to switch positions with his little friend. . ."

"No master. . ."

"Then assume the position!"

The digidestined heard silence for a moment. Then Takeru's scream pierced the air. Daisuke was about to rush to Takeru's aid, but the digimon held him back. Veemon covered his partner's mouth with his hand. While the digimon restrained Daisuke, Mimi glanced around the corner of the throne, then turned back to the group, her face ashen. Iori looked at her enquiringly then peeked around himself before Mimi could stop him. The boy turned back around, stunned. The youngest digidestined looked up at the eldest in confusion. "Piemon is. . . raping him," whispered Mimi. Daisuke's eyes widened at Mimi's explanation. Ken and Miyako also glanced around the corner then sat back down. Miyako appeared shocked, Ken and Iori disgusted. They sat and listened to Piemon's grunts and Takeru's pained cries. Then they heard a slap.

"Next time I won't go so easy on you," said Piemon.

*END CLIP*

Descent into Hell by Time Lady

*CLIP*

"Good morning," said a rather bland voice, even, male voice. I opened my eyes to find myself in a gray room.

"Where am I?"

"Your new home."

"Where is that supposed to be?"

"Here."

"So where is here?"

"Your new home."

It didn't seem like I'd get anywhere with that line of questioning. "So what the blazes am I doing 'here'?"

"You have been chosen."

I blinked. "Me? Chosen? For what?"

"To serve the children."

"Children? What children? The chosen children?" I'd heard the stories of the chosen children, a group of human children who partnered with Digimon, allowing them to digivolve and battle all sorts of evils. To become the partner of one of the chosen children was the dream of many Digimon. But wasn't there one human to a Digimon?

"The special children."

"When do I meet them?"

"When you have been modified." The voice was too pleasant sounding for my taste.

"By modified. . . do you mean digivolving?"

"Nooooo." Whoever it was sounded rather condescending. "When you have been made safe for the children."

"Wait a minute! What the hell are you talking about?"

"Currently, you are too dangerous for our special children. We do not want them to be hurt when you are taking care of them. Therefore, you will be made safe."

"No one's going to make me 'safe for the children!'" I snarled angrily.

"You will sleep. You will feel better when you wake up."

"Don't even come near me!" I shouted, though nothing was in the featureless, gray room but myself. "Blowing wind!" With all the force I could muster, I used my trunk to blow up a storm. The room had been built strong enough to withstand gale force winds. All I accomplished was blowing myself into a wall and knocking myself out.

*END CLIP*

"And now, the winner of Best Horror fic... A Shade Darker by Elf!"

"Come on, we already know who won this category," Duo grumbled as he flicked his braid over his shoulder.

Elf smoothed over her black armor and ran her fingers through her red hair. She checked to see if her sword was still in place. Indeed, the black katana was still at her side. She crossed her fingers and held tightly to Miari No Trunks' hand. Trunks grinned at her and pushed his lavender hair out of his eyes with his free hand.

He whispered, "Don't worry, Elf. You've got this won."

"Of course she does, we're her Muses," Vegeta snorted as the announcer went on and on with the proceedings.

Finally, "And the winner for Best Horror Fan Fic is A Shade Darker by Elf!"

"Told you," Vegeta grumbled as Duo and Elf scrambled out of their seats to the stage. Elf gave her fellow writer Nate Grey and his Muses a cheerful wave as she climbed up on stage. Duo smiled flirtatiously at every attractive girl in the packed theater, sending many hearts a flutter with his flashing violet eyes.

She blinked at the flashing lights and the roar of applause that washed over her. Duo, however, went to the microphone, flashed his most charming grin and boomed, "Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen, especially the ladies."

Duo waited till the laughter died down before he continued, "Now, I remember the first time I met Elf and became her fictive. She was still a vamped Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel fan. Well, she tried writing a GW fic that was purely GW, but let me tell you it was a nightmare."

"However, she read a few Gundam vampire fics and found herself wanting. It was like an Anne Rice type thing, all of these pretty brooding young vamps lusting after each other. There was no action, nothing. So, the thought of this very involved tale burst into my Writer's mind."

"I became a weapon, even though unwillingly, for the Catholic church faced with my own death, yada yada. Basically I kicked vampire ass and took names and won the heart of one very cute necromancer by the way."

Elf smiled as she walked up to the microphone, "Which lead me to the screw that saved the world."

Duo grinned wolfishly and tapped his chest. He asked, "Ladies, can you blame her?"

Elf snorted and continued, "Anyway, the 'screw that saved the world' actually from a movie called Cast a Deadly Spell. H.P. Lovecraft stuff. With a combination of things from my favorite vampire movies, books, mainly Laurell K. Hamilton, as well as huge heapings of BTVS and Angel, A Shade Darker was born."

Duo smiled and said, "And this fic set the stage for bigger things to come."

Elf hugged Duo and said, "Still, I couldn't have done this fic without Duo and the rest of the G-boys, Forest, Angel, Spike, and Buffy, Anita Blake, Blade, and Fright Night. All of these influences helped cast the mold for this horror tale. Also, I'd like to thank Marce for reading this all the way through and the fans who kept reading my stuff after I had finished."

Duo bowed and said, "Yes, thank you all!"

Elf smiled as she finished, "I finished A Shade Darker two years ago, and even though it is very flawed compared to my current writing, it's still one hell of a story. And it is very deserving of this award, not me. Thank all of you, thanks."

"And the God of Death is back from Hell!" Duo shouted before they walked off of the stage in a roar of approval.

"And the winner of the Hellfire award is... Heh. Elf's fic A Shade Darker."

This time Elf stayed still as the crowd roared it's approval. Duo grinned as Heero walked onto the stage, looking awkward. Seto Kaiba, the newest Muse, leaned over and asked, "What is she going to have him say?"

Elf only grinned beside Duo as Trunks continued to look puzzled. Vegeta was snoring loudly in his seat. Kaiba glared at Duo and asked, "Why didn't you go up?"

"Please, the fan girls can only handle so much Duo a night," Duo replied playfully as he toyed with his braid.

Heero looked at the microphone and stated, "Mission accepted."

Said fan girls started to scream at Heero, giving him vulgar suggestions on what he should do with them and/or Duo. Heero glared and pulled out his Glock. He threatened in his monotone, "I will kill you."

Kaiba settled back into his seat as Vegeta woke up. Vegeta bellowed, "Blood shed, finally, this is going to get interesting!"

Trunks hid his face under his hands, groaned, and tried to hide. Vegeta shouted, "Shut up you insolent little brats before I blow you off of the face of this puny planet!"

Another Vegeta bellowed, "Yes! I am the Prince of all Sayians and we do not have to put up with this drivel!"

Two Gokus shouted, "Vegeta, sit down and let the boy talk!"

Heero looked around with wide blue eyes, looking very young with his dark hair falling into his face instead of intimidating. One of the fan girls had made their way on stage, screaming his name and reaching for his suit. Heero was about to shoot her when a familiar voice cried, "Get your hands off of him, you filthy fan girl, Heero's mine!"

Relena Peacecraft jumped onto the stage and wrestled the fan girl to the ground. The fan girl retaliated by pulling Relena's long blond hair and tried to claw her eyes out. Relena shouted, "Screw pacifism, Heero's mine you bitch!" Then, using a trick she learned from Noin, punched the girl and flipped her away.

Relena glared at the crowd as she took Heero's hand and lead him off of stage.

Kaiba looked over to Trunks, who was still hiding, then to Vegeta, who was fighting Goku in the isles, then to Duo who was flirting recklessly with a Hotaru Tomoe and an Asuka Langly Soyru. Elf looked up at him with confused green eyes and shrugged. Kaiba scowled as he decided that he needed to take matters into his own hands.

As he walked up to the stage, a bewildered Heero handed him a sheet of notebook paper with a speech written on it. He scanned the speech, committed it to memory, and made it his own. He walked up on stage as if he was entering the Dueling Arena.

Gamer, Nate Grey's newest muse, nodded happily and waved at him. Kaiba glared at his rival for a moment before walking to the microphone. He watched as a Fatal Flash was thrown which Goku blocked before nodding to Gamer.

Two Bulmas promptly walked over to a respective Vegeta and started shouting at them. They were pushed back into their seats with threats of no food and sex for a month. Gamer gave him a tiny salute as Kaiba waited for the crowd to grow quiet again.

Kaiba stated, "I wasn't in this fic nor do I have any wish to be. It won as a complement to my Writer's skills. And sometimes the threat of demons is more powerful than having them there."

With that, he walked off of stage, taking the statue with him.

"And the winner for Edge of Seat Award... The HamWraith! Hmmm... No author here for that. Okay, how about for Blood, Guts, and Sex Award? No, Koneko's not here, either. How about Here's Johnny Award? Ah! Time Lady's here!"

Time Lady got up and took the podium.

"Well, now when people look at me in surprise that I've written a Digimon/Teletubbies crossover horror fic, I can tell them it won an award, too. Thanks."

She took her seat. PsyWeedle blinked.

"Well, that was short. And the winner of Best Monster is... Lillith!"

The ancient being stalked up to the stage as if she owned it. She moved with a combination of sex and death. She promised seduction, pain, pleasure, and one would give almost anything to have just a few moments with her.

At least the foolish ones.

Lilith could sense him in the crowds, sitting beside the Writer who gave her this form.

Duo Maxwell, the one who escaped and refused her.

She winked her ever changing eyes at him as she looked at the crowd at her feet. She could kill them all, feast on their blood and laugh with the pleasure of it. She closed her eyes as she imagined the taste of the brunette sitting beside Duo.

She opened her eyes as the crowd looked up at her in a mixture of fear, lust, and fascination. She stretched her lush, curved, leather clad figure in a graceful arch, causing her breasts to almost heave out of the Merry Widow corset she was wearing. She tossed her long raven hair around her and focused her now emerald green eyes on the judges.

She asked, "Do I look like a monster to you?"

Duo shouted, "Yes!"

Lilith gave a throaty laugh as she said, "You really wanna fuck me don't you? All of you." She threw her arms away from her body and shouted, "You want me, don't deny it."

Most of the men, and several of the women, shifted uncomfortably in their seats. Lilith could smell the lust now perfuming the room and took pleasure in it. She knew the effect she could have on a crowd. To mark her point, she trailed one graceful, red painted claw between her breasts and back to her lips, gently biting it.

"I'm a mythological thing, boys and girls. The very first feminist if you will. I'm called Lilith. And this all started just because I wanted to be sexually dominate. Sad, isn't it?"

Lilith continued, "I go far beyond the conversions of the other monsters nominated here for I have origins. I actually exist in a written form that's not a writer's imagination. And that makes me even more terrifying than the rest."

Lilith lowered her body till she was crouching on the stage. She gracefully reached out and touched a random character's face. It didn't matter who or what they were, just long as they were effected and the little heroes can see her power. She wanted to be feared and worshiped above all else.

Lilith purred in her singsong voice, "I enjoy power in pain and sex. I like having an unwilling body writhe in pleasure due to my attentions. I like to conquer and to rule. That's why I'm terrifying, because I have this ability to control you like this."

Lilith gracefully rose to her feet. She could see Forest, the blond goody-good vampire, pull her gun out. Lilith met the other vampire's indigo eyes and winked. Forest tensed up as she glared at the First, the Dark Mother.

Lilith said, "None of the tales of death and monsters and demons that you favor would not exist without me. I am the First, the Dark Mother. I shunned Adam and Eden and went to breed with demons, creating the monsters and vampires that you foolish mortals are so fond of. I gave birth to all the things you secretly crave, and that is why I am the best monster."

Duo bellowed out from the crowd, "But Trowa killed you!"

"Duo, you can't kill me. I'm the Dark Mother. I'll always exist in one shape or form, and that makes me even more horrifying," Lilith replied seductively as she turned away from the stage.

As she exited, she grabbed a teenage boy, tilted his head and sank her fangs into his throat. She sucked at his life hard, drawing the power of his blood into her. These mortals needed to know what they were dealing with. She dropped the boy's body to the ground.

She dabbed at her bloody lips with her fingers. She smiled as she looked at the stunned crowd. Slowly, she then sucked the blood off of her fingertips in an erotic motion.

When she was finished she looked back at the crowd, her lips curled in a bloody smile.

She taunted, "Despite the fact that you fear me, you cannot deny, in some dark part of your pathetic little hearts, that you want me. That you want me to give you a little Kiss, and that frightens you more than you know."

Lillith turned to walk off-stage. However, standing in front of her was PsyWeedle, who had a shotgun aimed at her nose. He smiled and nodded.

"Kiss this, bitch." He stated in a Bruce Cambpell-like manner.

He then pulled the trigger, blowing Lillith's head apart and splattering it all across the stage. Now, before anyone complains to me about the fact that the shotgun thing wasn't part of Elf's original acceptance speech for Lillith, just remember that I am head honcho fanfic writer person for this part of the contest, so I can do what I want. *Sticks tongue out at all* Besides, I've still got plenty of hentai for this lady, so we don't have to worry about the fact that she's not around to make it.

"Okay, now we're going to take another short break. When we come back, Romance is in the air and the awards!" PsyWeedle shouted.