Digimon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mediaminer.org Big Fanfiction Contest/Award Ceremony/Oscars/Emmies/Golden Globes Thingie! ❯ Second Intermission ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

"Is it just me or things going to hell in a hand basket?" PsyWeedle asked.

"It's not just you, Psy. Someone's trying to sabotage the contest!" Digi-Chan stated.

PsyWeedle thought for a moment, trying to figure out who would want to do such a thing. Both he and Digi-Chan were in backstage, trying to solve the mystery of who would dare- I mean, who would have the audacity to- I'm sorry, who would wish any harm upon such a bright and wonderful contest.

"Dan?" PsyWeedle suggested.

"Nah, Dan would just delete the entire fanfic, not go inside of it and sabotage it." Digi-Chan replied.

"Well, we have to do something! Whatever these guys are up to, they're going to realize that keeping people from announcing the winners isn't going to keep us from doing this contest, and they'll step up!" PsyWeedle panicked.

"Look, all we can do is wait and see what they're going to do! Now, let's just get ready and move on to the final part of the contest." Digi-Chan stated.

"What mayhem we're causing! What mayhem!" one of the evil voices said.

"And soon, we shall reveal ourselves!" another spoke.

"And all of creation shall tremble before our raw power!" yet another stated.

"Seriously, though, I envy you, Tenchi. Here you are, hanging out with all of those hot chicks!" Duo Maxwell stated.

"Yeah, well it's more complicated than that. I can't just choose one of them! If I do, it'll hurt the feelings of all the others!" Tenchi replied.

The two of them were at the bar counter, discussing Tenchi's current predicament. Along with them was Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop, another series that I've only seen snippets of.

"Tenchi, this situation is easily rectified: go to all the women, tell them you can't choose between `em, so you want to just have a nice big orgy!" Spike said as he put out a cigarette.

Tenchi and Duo just stared at him.

"What?" Spike asked.

"Attention all! The second intermission is over! Return to the theatre, OR FACE MY TERRIFYING WRATH OF DOOOOOM!" Zim shouted over the intercom.