Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Digimon's Story ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Ugh.....W-where am I?" Skadumon grumbled, not knowing that she said it out loud. She slowly sat up only to fall back down when a wave of dizziness hit her. She was still in the same spot when she blacked out, but something was different. She was on her back and she felt another presence. Skadumon looked around.

"HI!!"

"GAAHHH!!!" Skadumon almost had a heart attack when a little white creature with a pink triangle in the middle of its forehead jumped onto her chest.

"W-who are you?" She gasped. The little white thing smiled cutely and spun around in circles.

"I'm Calumon! Who are you? Want to play with me?? Huh? Do ya?"

"Um....I'm Skadumon...and I'm in a bit of pain right now and you dancing on me isn't making it any better. Could you please stop that?"

"Oh...I understand. You don't want to play with me...." Calumon said, his big ears shrinking inwardly. He jumped off of her and walked away slowly.

"No...no...its not that....I would love to play with you...but I was attacked last night...what was his name...? OH! Impmon. Impmon was his name. He caused me to go unconscious." Calumon walked back over to her.

"Ooohhh...I know him...he's mean and scares people away....will you be all right? I know! I'll go get one of the tamers! They can help!"

"No, no I'm just-"

"Then when you're all better-"

"No, please! I don't-

"We can play! Just stay here! I'll be right back!" Then Calumon dashed off.

"No! Wait!! I DON'T.....need help.....Ugh! Why can't I be left alone in peace? I better get out of here before one of those humans find me." Skadumon rolled back onto stomach and pushed herself onto her hands and knees, falling back on an elbow.

"OH-BOY! Blast you Impmon...nnugh...what did I ever......ugh....do to you?" She growled between clenched teeth as she got into a sitting position. She sighed and waited for the pain to subside. Then she continued to move until she was able to stand.

"There....I...did it..." She whispered as she took deep breaths, "Now...to keep...m-moving...ugh...I hurt so...much!" She cried out, moving from the bushes and away from the spot where she had laid the night before.