Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon 02 AV ❯ Episode 27. Double The Trouble ( Chapter 27 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

27. Double the Trouble

Mimi: " My first day back to Japan from America! I love my home and friends whom I miss so much for the past three years. Any ways I met with Yamato then he took me over to see Sora at the tennis court, where Taichi was watching her game. Yamato being an idiot bothered Taichi, in return Taichi saw Jun Motomiya walking buy and called out Yamato's name just so she could hear…getting her to chase after him. I unfortunately had to follow him. Anyways after ward Koushiro called us and told us there was trouble brewing. We met with Catherine at the computer room and went to the digital world where we met up with our digimon and then were attacked by a Snimon who had a dark ring on. …Wow I said that really fast. Any ways Yamato called a meeting right away."

***********************************************

Taichi, Sora, Hikari and Takeru arrived at the park playground; they were the last of the Chosen children. "Catherine! Mimi!" the two girls cried, they gave one another hugs. "Oh Hello!" Yamato budded in.

"Hello yourself I'm saying hi to friends that I haven't seen in a long time Mr…." She looked him once over "Mr. Show off." Jyou, Koushiro frowned slightly. "Okay, how about we cool down." Taichi replied stepping in between the two. "I know you both have your differences. Yamato continue the meeting…what ever it's about." Taichi pulled Catherine over to where Sora, Hikari and Mimi were.

"Now go on." Taichi told him, Sora watched Taichi handle the situation quite well she smiled 'He's matured a lot' "Okay, let's spit it out." Miyako spoke up.

"Okay, the digital world is in trouble again. Only this time it seems to be that the evil doer isn't a digimon but a person they call him the Digimon Kaiser." Yamato replied he looked at Koushiro "The gate to the digital world was opened today…for longer then it was before." He began. "Really?" Hikari questioned.

"So we got to go to the digital word tomorrow." He said "But I can't…there is a concert I have to practice for." Yamato looked at Taichi. "I can go." Taichi said. "Hmm…I got a test tomorrow." Jyou said to them annoyed. "Oh Jyou I can help you." Catherine came to him she took his arm.

The others looked away "Count me in." Sora replied. "Us too." Takeru said speaking for Hikari as well. "Me and Koushiro can be on look out at the computer room then." Miyako replied. Koushiro was about to protest when she smiled at him and clamped her hand over his mouth.

"Oh I really wanted to watch Yamato's practice." Mimi began she looked at him. "Do you mind?" she asked "No you can come."

"Okay so then it's going to be me, Sora, Hikari, Takeru, Koushiro and Miyako?" he asked they all nodded "Okay then it's settled." Taichi replied. "We will met tomorrow in the computer room." They nodded and everyone went their separate ways.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Digital World

"I don't get it Yamato said they were attacked right here." Koushiro replied he looked at his digivice for some guidance. "Koushiro are you sure Yamato wasn't just making up some crazy stuff?" Taichi questioned him confused.

"Why would my brother do that?" Takeru asked the two boys. "I was just speculating." Taichi explained "TAICHI!" the five all looked and saw their digimon coming toward them. "Augmon!" he gave his digimon buddy a big hug, as did the rest. "Well guys Yamato said that there's a digimon emperor is that true?" he asked.

"It is true, he was trying to catch us." Piyomon replied. "Oh are you okay?" Sora asked she nodded "Yeah we got away." She told her digi partner.

"I'm not fine, I lost my tail ring." Tailmon cried Hikari noticed that just now as well. "We'll find it Tailmon don't worry." She smiled down at her digimon.

Computer lab…

Miyako glared angrily at the screen "No stay here Miyako we need Koushiro to come along…I'm just as good as he is." She commented as she watched the on goings.

"Oh I didn't realize some one was in here." A teacher came into the classroom Miyako jumped and minimized the screen she opened a word processor quickly. "Yah I was, just working on some homework." She replied looking at the screen. "There isn't anything on the screen." He said to her. "I just got here, I was about to type something." She lied he was blushing in embarrassment. "Oh very well." The teacher left the room. "Your so dead." She commented at the screen.

Digital World…

"Well we should try further up over there." Sora pointed Taichi sighed "Maybe he'll show up if we sit out in the open like this." He suggested "Taichi that's dangerous." Sora stressed.

"I think he probably knows we are here." Agumon told them. "Yeah cause he has the whole area guarded by those." Tentomon said he pointed to a tall dark tower. "That is something Yamato forgot to mention." Takeru replied. "No kidding." Taichi looked at it he walked a little ahead from the others when suddenly the ground began to shake.

A whole form right in front of Taichi he stepped away as did everyone else. "Look he has on too!" Tailmon cried.

Digimon Analyzer (Tailmon's voice over)
Drimogemon: He likes to drill holes in the ground and lives in them. He is very shy and quiet they tend to also keep to themselves a lot.

"Have one what?" Hikari asked, "It's a black ring, it controls digimon." She replied "What that's wrong!" Takeru shouted.

They heard laughing. "Dark Rings to be correct." All the of them gasped except for the digimon they knew he was a human reeking havoc in the digital world. "I don't care what it is who the hell are you?" Taichi demanded.

"Oh…so you must be Taichi Yagami and your digimon Agumon you have the crest of courage. And the leader of the Chosen Children" He smiled as he sat on an Airdramon he looked down at each one of them his looked at Sora. "Sora Takenouchi, Piyomon and the crest of Love."

"Hikari Yagami your brother is Taichi and you digimon Tailmon and the crest of Light. Takeru Takashi and Patamon you have the crest of Hope. Your brother isn't here but I saw him his name is Yamato Ishida he has a digimon name Gabumon he has the crest of friendship. And Koushiro Izumi and Tentomon crest of Knowledge. Miyako Inoue and Hawkmon the crest of dexterity."

They were shocked looking at the Kaiser in anger Taichi took a step forward "I don't' know what you intentions are but I want you to leave the digital world! This is no game to play here!" Taichi shouted at him.

"I knew you would say that…. Your the leader after all, I understand that there are more of you chosen…. three others…. Jyou Kido with Gomamon and has the crest of reliability. Catherine Degual with Floramon and she has the crest of faith. Mimi Tachikawa, he digimon Palmon and the crest of Sincerity"

Taichi still had his eyes on the Kaiser he grew worried on the inside but kept a stern face on. "How did you know all that?" he asked Kaiser shrugged "Don't worry that's for you to figure out leader." He smiled at Taichi then with out warning Drimogemon came at him and pushed him and Agumon down into the hole. "AHHH" they're voices echoed until they vanished.

Sora and Hikari both rushed to the hole. "TAICHI!" they called. "HAHAH!" the digimon Kaiser laughed as he flew off with his Airdramon. Sora got up from the ground "You won't win!" she shouted at him.

All of them were gathered down by the hole they tried to see if they could see any sign of them but there wasn't a single one. "TAICHI-KUN!" Sora shouted.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Computer Lab…

"This is horrible, why didn't we go look for him!" Sora cried Koushiro frowned slightly "No, we need to regroup for a second." He told her. "This sucks cause we can't bring our digimon with us back home, we could use their insight." Takeru replied. "What do you suggest we do?" Hikari asked.

"We tell the others and host an important meeting. Because obviously this Digimon Kaiser has been doing research on us and found out about our digimon and crest with that information…. he could try to take over Agumon or even Taichi." Sora grew distraught hearing Koushiro tell her these things. "NO." she put her fist down on the table.

"We have to go and rescue him now, I can't let that monster do that to him." she cried Hikari patted Sora on the shoulder "Sora I know you…" Hikari started at the bracelet she had on it was glowing. "Sora look." Hikari grabbed her arm Sora looked down at the bracelet "It's glowing." Sora watched it as did the other three.

"I thought I deactivated that damn thing." Miyako replied "But what if it's not the bracelet that reactivated it could it be this." Sora showed them the tattooed crest of love and courage on the back of her hand. "Maybe it's telling me that Taichi's in danger or he's being hurt or something." She suggested.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stage somewhere…

"Yamato!" his band member called to him he just had an exasperated look on his face. "Aren't you going to take your coat off?" they asked. "I really don't think…." He stopped "Yamato…." She came into the room all eyes were on her she took his jacket off of him. "There you look so much like a rock star now Yama." She smiled his friends began to laugh at him the same clothes as he wore yesterday she washed them for him.

"Oh um it would sure be nice if you tell us who this attractive girl is? Your girlfriend?" the guy on the drums asked "NO! She's just a friend she wanted to here our rehearsal." He replied as he picked up his guitar from its case. Mimi smiled "He's so modest." And pushed him toward the microphone, She took a seat on a chair.

"A one, a two and a one, two, three, four."


Totsuzen yatte kuru shoutai fumei no fuan itsumo
Bokura wo neratteru
Uke uri no chishiki kudaranai joushi bokura wo madowaseru.

Sonna…

"Yamato what's the problem man?" his drummer asked they stopped for a second he looked ill "Oh Yamato-kun?" Mimi questioned she went over to him as soon as she did he ran toward the bathroom. He came from the bathroom "Was there something wrong?" she wondered. He came back out. "Um no I don't know what happened I must have ate something bad." He said to her.

He was starting to blush when she put her hand on his arm and guided him to the chair she was sitting on before. He was in a daze his band mates just snickered. "Well Yamato we do have to practice for the concert coming you that." His brass guitarist said to him.

"Oh I got an idea all five looked at her, how about Yamato rest for a bit, I bet he has that song all memorized by now. And I'll practice with you guys." She suggested "Um Mimi wait a second are you sure…" Yamato got caught off guard when she took his hand in hers "I'm sure, I just need the lyrics, I have heard it before so I know how it goes. I'm your biggest fan after all Yamato-kun." Yamato face went totally red he nodded and got papers out.

"Okay guys…. lets start."

Mimi took the microphone from the ground "Test, one, two."

Totsuzen yatte kuru shoutai fumei no fuan itsumo
bokura wo neratteru
Uke uri no chishiki kudaranai joushiki bokura wo
madowaseru

Sonna mainichi ni iyake ga sashitara kyouto ni demo
yuku no kai?
Shiranai furi shite sugosu yori mitsumeyou bokura no
shinjitsu
Kore dake wa yuzurenai jibun no puraido mune ni
hisomase...

Yamato just watched her sing 'No Yamato she is just a friend.' He told himself. 'Idiot then why are you blushing all the time?' his other voice in his mind told him.


Hashiridasou dare no tame demo naku tomatteru yotu
mashi dakara
Toumei na kuuki kirisaite mabushii ano umi ni mukatte
Oh keep on running keep on running
Find out your reality

Atarashii tobira no mae de gusugusu shiteru hima wa
nai
Josou tsukete tobidasou ze sono tobira keriagete

Kimi datte kitto dekiru

Mienai fuan ga kimi wo tsutsunda kimi no me ga
mayotteru
Yuragu jishin itsumo to chigau bokura karada wo
furuwaseru
Sonna jibun ga iya dakara hiza wo kakaete iru no kai?
Me wo tojiru no wa hayasugiru mitsumeyou bokura no
shinjitsu
Muryoku nante koto nai bokura no yuuki furishibotte...

Mitsuke dasou dare no tame demo naku akirameru yori
mashi dakara
Okubyou na kimochi furihodoite hontou no kotae
sagashite
Oh keep on running keep on running
Find out your reality

Atarashii sekai no tobira kagi nanka kakatte inai
Jishin motte susumou ze sono tobira keriagete

Kimi nara kitto mitsukerareru

Hashiridasou dare no tame demo naku tomatteru yotu mashi dakara
Toumei na kuuki kirisaite mabushii ano umi ni mukatte
Oh keep on running keep on running
Find out your reality

'That's a great why to have her near all the time' he thought he shook his head 'No I will not think of her that way never.' What was he telling himself of course he was thinking about her like that?


Atarashii tobira no mae de gusugusu shiteru hima wa nai
Josou tsukete tobidasou ze sono tobira keriagete

Kimi datte kitto dekiru
Kitto tadoritsukeru kara...


"How was that?" she asked after she had finished the song they boys clapped. "Mimi that was good." Yamato replied he looked at her then started to blush again for the third time today. "Did you want a part?" he asked

She began to laugh he wasn't serious was he. He was looking at her seriously "Your serious?" Yamato nodded "Yeah I'm serious I was looking for a female singer why not?" she smiled "Sure I'd love too" she gave him and this time he fainted.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Digital World…

Taichi began to come too "Finally Taichi are you okay?" Agumon asked his friend he groggily looked over at him and shook his head "Agumon!" he replied his friend was behind held with metal restraints Taichi tried to move forward he looked to his first "Metal restraints…." His hands too were held in two other metal restraints.

"Evolve!" Taichi cried over to him "Hmmmm." A laugh came from over head then he looked up and saw the Digimon Kaiser "You." Taichi tried to get himself out. "Ah don't try those metal restraints are firmly attached to the rock." The Kaiser said to him.

"Listen Purple freak you don't know who your dealing with here, we are the Chosen Children..." he stopped Taichi by putting his hand up at him. "I know who you are and I know how strong you had gotten the last time you were in the digital world…Don't you think I wouldn't be that stupid as to just not study you twelve."

Taichi eyes were wide as he listened to this. "Taichi that's why I made those." He pointed behind him to the tower. Taichi looked at it but remained silent. "Besides this device is useless." He looked that the Taichi' digivice. "Give it back!" another voice came from the top the Kaiser looked at her. "Sora Takenouchi."

"Sora!" Taichi shouted to her. "Give him back his digivice and crest." She demanded, Piyomon was by her side. "What will you do? Evolve?" he asked laughing Sora didn't see anything funny by it. "Piyomon!"

*~Evolution~*

Piyomon Shinka to……..?????

***~

"Piyomon what's wrong!" Sora asked her "I couldn't evolve." She told her Taichi heard that he looked to Agumon worried 'If we can't evolve…. how can we save the digital world from evil now.' He was distraught.

"Sora don't worry I will get Taichi's digivice and crest from him." Piyomon told her partner in a whisper. "I know a lot about you Takenouchi-san." Sora glared at him as he came closer to her. Piyomon took her chance now "Magical flame!" A spiral of green fire hit the Kaisers hand making him release Taichi's digivice and crest the she flew and grabbed both of the items and brought them back to Sora.

"That was clever but Agumon won't get away from this." He took a dark ring out "NO! Leave him alone." Piyomon cried.

"Magical flame!" it knocked the dark ring away to fall down the crevasse "STOP GETTING IN THE WAY!" he shouted he looked up into the sky "AIRDRAMON!" he called

"God Tornado!" he flapped his wings Sora shielded her eyes she felt herself being push back "SORA!" Piyomon tried to fly toward her friend but she couldn't because of the dust that was being kicked up by the wind. Sora dropped to all four trying to stopped hersef from being pushed further backward.

"PIYOMON!" Sora called.

Taichi looked up at the opening of the crevasse he couldn't see anything but her heard Sora's cries he looked at Agumon "Agumon try to evolve!" he cried to him he looked up bits of dirt came down onto his head it was being to get dusty where he was. "Taichi no use." He cried.

"Magical Flame!" her attack hit the champion digimon it didn't do a thing to the digimon. "Spinning Needles!" five needles came in a spiral toward Piyomon who got hit she went down. "Piyomon!" Sora cried she got up now that Airdramon had finished his God Tornado attack. She looked at her digimon that was across from her.

"You shouldn't be worrying about your digimon." The Kaiser told her she turned around quickly and looked at him, Sora hadn't realized she was with in a centimeter from the edge of the cliff. "My research was right about you two." He began. "You both can prove a devastate end to my plans." He stepped closer to her. "Because you were so foolish as to come here alone…with out assistance. Smart because you must have realized something that I didn't before."

"What are you talking about." Sora questioned confused, the digimon Kaiser approached her she took a step back she felt herself lose her footing. "Ah!" she fell but still managed to grip onto the edge but her fingering lost her grip then fell. "AAHH" she landed on a ledge that Taichi was on. "SORA!" Taichi cried, "Are you okay Sora?" he asked he struggled with the restraints. "Ya." She got up and tried to get them off his wrists. "Hmm, nice try." Kaiser replied he looked at them. Sora looked at the Kaiser, the metal restraints around Taichi's ankles and wrist disappeared. "Bye." A door opened from behind the two then the ledge started to fold up like a wall bed.

"AHHH"

"TAICHI!" "SORA!" Agumon and Piyomon shouted as they disappeared from site. "Now you two will be come my test."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Park…that evening….

"Everyone here?" Koushiro asked. "Ya!" Hikari frowned "Sora's not here." She commented. "Maybe she's just late." Yamato replied "And where is Taichi?" he questioned. "That's what the meeting is about." Takeru explained.

"Oh something happened?" Catherine questioned Yamato sighed "Obviously." Takeru and the others groaned "Shut up!" she shouted at him. "Okay." Jyou budded in "We are here for a meeting." He said to them.

"Really Yamato, don't you think you can give Catherine just a little bit of space or do you like to bug her allot?" Mimi whispered to him "No." he crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the monkey bars.

"The news now doubled." Miyako replied the others looked at her "What?" Miyako stood up with her laptop she showed all of them the screen. Early in the day when we went to the digital world the digimon Kaiser Kidnapped Taichi and Agumon.

"WHAT!" Yamato burst Mimi looked on worried at Miyako. "That's only the half of it. Apparently The Digimon Kaiser as he is called knows everything about our crests, our digimon and us. He's done the research and now I think he's acting on it."

"What else can you tell us?" Takeru questioned "Well see there is two dots…. right here…on the map."

"And remember that our digivices gave of signals before like a homing beacon." Koushiro took over now. "What are you saying Koushiro get to the point." Yamato told him.

"Sora didn't tell us she was going to the digital world and decided to play hero and now they are both missing. Piyomon as well."

"Idiot!" Yamato cried "Yama." Mimi whispered harshly. "Tell me why she isn't one, she was supposed to wait and now look where that got her all four of them are missing what are we supposed to tell her mom?" he asked.

"We will think of something." Hikari explained "Thinking or no thinking it still was stupid." He replied everyone was quite "So question now is what do we do about it?" Jyou asked

To Be Continued….