Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: Fusion ❯ Prologue 3: ...Our Honesty Which... ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Well, last time I checked TOEI still owns Digimon... But come on, release some infor on Digimon World 4 already!

Alan, Reilmon, Chris and Thiemon are characters made by me. Michael and Nagmon are property of Michael. Kina Yamakai and Katzemon are property of Kae-chan. Gentatsu and Arumon are from Cristian...

One thing before we start, this story I call Digimon: Fusion is basically my attempt at making a "5th season", hopefully one will come out though, but anyway, hope you'll like this.

Digimon: Fusion - Prologue 3 - ...Our Honesty Which...

(This chapter is the third of a 6 chapter prologue, after the 6th chapter, the actual story will begin...)


It was a calm afternoon, the sky clear and the sun shining down on the people. Cars ran in streets as usual in rush hour, and people minded their own business. It was the 27th of August of 2009. It was a dim-lighted building, filled with shelves of books everywhere, silence was strong, and the only sound heard every now and then was the turning of pages.

A boy was sitting on one of the tables, holding in his hand a book about mythological stuff and phenomenons, giving little or no attention at all to everything else in the place, as he was so absorbed in his reading, a small beep woke him up of his trance, looking at his watch he realized it was 3.45 PM, and he should be heading back home for dinner, let alone he miss it and read on an empty stomach.

He got up, his brown hair going down, reaching past his brown eyes and up to the mouth. He was wearing a green shirt, the front had no design on it whatsoever, the back was covered by a long trenchcoat, and a pair of jeans, with brownish looking sneakers. He walked silently towards the counter and exchanged a few words with the attendant before he presented his library card, the name Michael flashed on it and the attendant took the book to stamp it, Michael grabbed both things and left...

Looking up at the sky the sun burned in his eyes, he blinked a few times and started strolling towards his house, the book already in his hands. He didn't mind the people looking at him while crossing streets, his head still in the book, and looked as if he could read the movements of all the objects present, for he never collided with a person, not a car's driver glared at him.

However, such abilities tend to have a flaw, as he walked through an alley a sound and movement got his attention, for the first time after he left the library he left the book and closed it. Answering to himself he walked silently into the alley, no one ever saw him enter, nor did he or the people cared.

As he stepped in a small gust blew some of the dust in the floor, and flap-like sound ringed in his ears, he looked up but saw nothing... He took a few steps and reached a dead end, to his side was a cliff as par se, the floor was about 4 meters below, he jumped to a pipe nearby and slided down, reaching a very confined space, he moved while sticking himself to the wall, as if trying to be stealthy, and reached another opening, this time however, there was no pipe, but another path in front, about 3 meters away. He breathed and moved backwards, and dashed then jumped to clear the gap, he landed on the other side kneeling down, got up and continued.

He turned a corner and walked down a set of stairs, another gust disturbing his hair, he looked around but saw nothing at all...

He moved around the stairs and continued, a light soon lit the alley as he stepped into a clearing, and to his surprise, 2 other boys and 2 other girls did too, as if all was rehearsed...


Is it me, or am I making these things even shorter? Oh well, the real chapters should be looonger than this don't worry...

Again, Alan, Reilmon, Chris and Thiemon are mine. Michael and Nagmon are from Michael. Kina and Katzemon is property of Kae-chan. Gentatsu and Arumon are from Cristian... So don't try anything fancy with them unless given permission.

Signed as usual,
Alan "Gray Fox" Quirino - grayfox_2510@hotmail.com
Until next time!
Prologue 4: ...Remains As Ice...