Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Koji has a crush ❯ Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello all I'm back! ^^ Thanks for the reviews you people are so great. (sniff) Now we left off with Kouji and co. hearing the conversation between Sakuya and Ranamon has broken every ones heart and now they have only one goal: Get Sakuya back! Now Sakuya doesn't know what to do and she has sink into a state of depression. Also, what about Duskmon? Let's see what happens next. Now for the disclaimer I have…oh Kouji go ahead.
 
Kouji: She doesn't own Digimon. All she owns is my girlfriend Sakuya. Really she doesn't own many things so you can't sue her. I mean…
 
(Laughing nervously) Yeah thanks Kouji and as usual I only own Sakuya and that's it.
So let's begin. ^^
 
Blah talking
/Blah/ thoughts
 
Now let's begin. ^^
 
Kouji has a crush chapter 14
 
After everyone got themselves together they continue their search. They split up saying that they can cover more ground and they could meet up and tell each other if they got good leads.
 
Kouji started asking in a Gabumon/Agumon village. Takuya started asking in a snowy village that had Fridgemon and other cold Digimon. Tomoki started asking in a Patamon /Gatomon village. J.P. didn't start at first until Kouji gave him the coldest look ever. Then he started asking in a Manemon village that has various Digimon in it. Bokomon and Nehmon stayed in the village and started asking around in the marketplace. Izumi started asking in a Rosemon/Guardramon village. (A/N: Sounds familiar, huh? ^^)
 
“Uh…excuse me could I ask you a question?” Izumi asked a Palamon.
 
“Sure, what is it?” Palamon said.
 
“Did you see some Divemon with a girl come by here. Like did you notice anything?”
 
“No, I'm sorry I haven't…wait! Yes, I have. Some Divemon came by the other day and ask us why our villages are back together. We told them that it was thanks to a human that our villages are back together. But I felt that it was strange that they would ask something like that.” Palamon said.
 
“Oh, what was the human's name?” Palamon said.
 
“Why our water queen Sakuya.” Palamon said.
 
“Wait a minute, did you say Sakuya?” Izumi said. Palamon nodded smiling.
 
“AHH! I know Sakuya she's my cousin and she's in trouble.” Izumi said franticly.
 
“WHAT! QUEEN SAKUYA'S IN TROUBLE!? WE MUST HELP! COME ON WE HAVE TO TELL THE ELDERS! Oh my Sakuya.” Palamon as it broke into a run Izumi close behind her.
#################
 
“ELDERS! ELDERS!” Palamon said running into the palace.
 
“Yes, what is the matter Palamon?” Rosemon said concern on her face Guardramon's face also showing concern.
 
“I have heard terrible news. Tell them.” Palamon said to Izumi.
 
“SAKUYA'S IN TROUBLE!!!”
 
“WHAT!!! NOT OUR QUEEN!” the elders yelled.
 
“We must hurry we can waste no time Palamon round up the Togemon and Birdramon armies.” Rosemon said.
 
“Biyomon round up the special forces the Lilymon's and the Guardramon's. Birdramon call an emergency town meeting. We must move quickly.” Guardramon said.
 
“Yes, sir.”
 
“Yes, ma'am.” The Biyomon and Palamon said running out of the palace.
 
“Now, how do you know that our queen's in trouble.” Rosemon asked.
 
“What's your name?” Guardramon said.
 
“My name is Izumi and I'm Sakuya's cousin. She's my best friend in the whole world, and I'm worried sick. We found out she was in trouble when…” Izumi began to tell them bout Sakuya's kidnapping, the stress everyone has endure, and the fear they had when they heard Sakuya's screams of pain and her weak voice. When she was finished Rosemon covered her mouth and Guardramon shook his fists in anger.
 
“How DARE this Ranamon kidnap our Queen!” Guardramon said angrily.
 
“And put her through such torture.” Rosemon said as tears welled up in her eyes.
 
“It was so hard…hearing her in…so much…pain like that. It…was…” Izumi said as she started to break down and cry again. Rosemon flew over there and wrapped her in a hug.
 
“It's okay, little one. My heart aches just from hearing your story I can only imagine the pain it has put you through.” Rosemon said reassuringly as tears rolled down her cheeks.
 
“We must tell the people. Do not worry Ms. Izumi we will bring our Queen back in one piece. I swear my wings on it!” Guardramon bellowed shaking his fist when the Palamon and Biyomon returned.
 
“The troops are ready and are awaiting you action, sir.” Palamon said.
 
“The people have been gather ma'am.” Biyomon said.
 
“Good, thank you now let us go.” Guardramon said walking out to the town square.
 
“Thank (sniff) you.” Izumi said wiping her tears away. Rosemon gave her a leaf to wipe away her tears and blow her nose.
 
“You're welcome little one. You're welcome.” Rosemon said drying her tears as they walked outside.
@@@@@@@@@@@@
 
“What's happening?”
 
“Is it war?”
 
“Are the elders in trouble?” was the murmurs heard amongst the townspeople. To call an emergency meeting something must be wrong but what? Their questions were going to be answered as Guardramon appeared on the balcony before them Rosemon and Izumi not far behind.
 
“People! People! We have called this emergency meeting because our queen Sakuya has been kidnapped.” Guardramon said. They were a lot gasps and `No!' heard among the crowd.
 
“She also has gone through torture and other unspeakable matter.” Rosemon said.
 
“WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!” someone yelled out.
 
“YEAH!”
 
“BUT WHAT CAN WE DO?”
 
“What we can do is go and destroy this enemy named Ranamon.” Rosemon said.
 
“YEAH!”
 
“We have informed the Togemon and Birdramon armies. Also the special forces we will not take this lying down.” Guardramon said.
 
“Guardramon and I will accompany the armies to the castle where our queen is being held captive. The rest of you prepare for her return. Get rooms ready for her and her companions. Also get the medical team ready I'm sure we'll need them. You have your orders and time is of the essence so let's GO!” Rosemon said as everyone cheered and went off to do their jobs.
 
“Wait, before you go Izumi here would like to say something.” Guardramon said as Izumi step forward.
 
“Hello, I'm Izumi Sakuya's cousin and best friend. On behalf of me and my friends we thank you on your efforts to get Sakuya back. Thank you.” Izumi said bowing as everyone bow back.
 
“You're welcome Ms.Izumi.”
 
“Thank you you may go now.” Izumi said smiling as she watched everyone run to do their jobs.
 
“If we could see your device please.” A Biyomon said.
 
“Huh? You mean my d-tector. Why?” Izumi said.
 
“You said you got in contact with her with that device. If we could see it we can have someone track location.” The same Biyomon said.
 
“Wow, really thank you.” Izumi said as she gave the Biyomon her d-tector. Izumi smiled, /They care about Sakuya so much. I'm glad don't worry Sakuya we'll get you back. /
 
“Elder we need to go to a Manemon village. Datamon lives there I'm sure he'll be able to help us.” The same Biyomon said.
 
“Okay, need a ride?” Rosemon said.
 
“That's okay I got my own SPIRIT EVOLUTION! KAZEMON!”
 
“I'm okay I got my own ride.” Kazemon said smiling. Rosemon smiled back, “Alright! Guardramon we'll be going to the Manemon village to get some more help.”
 
“Okay, we'll take care of everything here.” Guardramon said. Rosemon nodded, “Okay let's go.” Rosemon said as she took off with four Biyomon and Kazemon.
 
@@@@@@@@@
 
J.P. wasn't getting any leads. He asked everywhere and he didn't get anything. J.P. sighed, “I'm getting nowhere. I wish somebody saw the Divemon or Sakuya.”
 
“Excuse me, but did you say Sakuya.” A Datamon said.
 
“Yeah, do you know anything? Did you see someone take her away? Did they go by here?” J.P. said.
 
“No, but why? Did something happen.”
 
“Yeah, Sakuya's been kidnapped and we have to help her. The only problem is we don't know where she is.” J.P. said.
 
“WHAT! YOU MEAN SAKUYA'S BEEN KIDNAPPED! Why didn't you come here sooner? What weirdo would do that to her? Come with me I know a few friends who can help.” Datamon said as he walked to his house J.P. following.
 
@@@@@@@@@
 
“You guys I have terrible news.” Datamon told Manemon, Metal Greymon, and Andromon.
 
“What is it?” they said.
 
“Sakuya's been…kidnapped.” Datamon said sadly.
 
“WHAT!”
 
“WHO WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT1?” Manemon yelled.
 
“WHO EVER IT IS THEY NEED WHIPPED!” Metal Greymon bellowed.
 
“YES! WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING!?” Andromon yelled.
 
“HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS DATAMON?” They asked.
 
“This human…um…”
 
“J.P.”
 
“J.P. told me the horrible news a few minutes ago.” Datamon said. They all shook their heads.
 
“Hey guys could you yell any louder.” Gatomon said coming down the stairs.
 
“This is our friend Gatomon who is visiting form her village.” Metal Greymon said.
 
“Hello pleasure to meet you. I'm Gatomon.” She said as she bowed. J.P. bowed back,
“Nice to meet you I'm J.P.” he said.
 
“So what's all the noise about?” Gatomon asked.
 
“Sakuya…she's been kidnapped.” Datamon said sadly. Gatomon ears spiked up and she started hissing.
 
“WHO WOULD DO THAT? LET ME AT THEM I'LL TEARTHEM LIMB BY LIMB!” Gatomon yelled. J.P. was amazed. He didn't know that so many people knew Sakuya.
 
“How do you know her?” J.P. asked.
 
“One day we all got lost in the forest. We didn't know where we were or where were going. We ate all our food and drank all our water. Gatomon had passed out from dehydration and we were all on our last leg. Until Sakuya found us she nursed us back to health and helped us find our way home. We've been in her debt ever since.” Datamon said as everyone nodded.
 
“She was so nice to us.” Metal Greymon said.
 
“A lot of people didn't stop, but she did.” Manemon said.
 
“She even helped with repairing us.” Andromon said.
 
“I thought I was a goner until she came along.” Gatomon said.
 
“Sakuya is very special to us and we will hurt anyone who causes her pain.” Datamon said. J.P. nodded, “I know what you, but there's no way we can find her. We have no lead no nothing.”
 
Datamon chuckled, “Never say never little one. If there's a will there's a way.”
 
“All we need to do is track her location from the device she made contact with. Then the rest is easy.” Andromon said.
 
“Yeah, but…”
 
“But what listen we're going to get her back no ifs, ands, or buts. That is…do you want her back?” Gatomon said.
 
“Yes, I…”
 
“No, you don't because if you did you would be breaking your back ten times over to help her. But no you keep seeing the negative. Why do you keep saying that there's no way we can find her?” Gatomon said glaring.
 
“Because if we could we would've found her already it wouldn't take this long. I like Sakuya she's cool and I never wanted her to leave!” J.P. yelled.
 
“Do you mean to tell me that you love Sakuya?” Gatomon said. J.P. stopped and thought a minute. Did he love Sakuya? Was he mad that she was always around Kouji and not him? Was he…jealous? Was he jealous at the fact that Izumi picked Takuya and Sakuya picked Kouji?
 
“Maybe I did. Maybe I did love her, but was mad because I knew that she wouldn't want me. How I would see her with everyone else and wonder would she be that nice to me? When she was kidnap I was so mad at myself for being so weak that I couldn't protect her I took my anger out on the others. But I've been so stupid I knew that she loved all of us and that her heart belonged to Kouji all along.” J.P. said staring at the ground.
 
“So that's the reason why you were so doubtful in getting her back. I guess you couldn't choose, huh.” J.P. looked up, “Izumi, how long were you standing there.”
 
“Long enough J.P. Sakuya saw you as a friend too. She would wonder why you were so distant and didn't seem to care about anyone else. She told me that she wanted to be your friend. She even said that you were a nice…guy.” Izumi said sadly.
 
“So, I was right you did love her.” Gatomon said.
 
“I agree that you were stupid. You had your eyes closed all this time and now you can see.” Datamon said.
 
“Now, J.P. I'm going to say it again. Do you want Sakuya back?” Gatomon said.
 
Everyone held their breaths. J.P. nodded, “Yes, I want her back. Now let's do it.” He said determination burning in his eyes. Izumi and the others smiled.
 
“That's what I wanted to hear now…Oh hello Rosemon I didn't see you there.” Datamon said smiling and waving. Rosemon smiled and waved back, “Hello Datamon. I see you know our queen Sakuya too.”
 
Datamon nodded, “Yes, and we're outraged at the recent news. We're going to get her back.”
 
Rosemon nodded, “Yes, that's right. That's why I'm here. I need you to track the location using this.” Rosemon said as Izumi gave him her d-tector.
 
“Why such technology it's amazing.” Datamon said amazed.
 
“Such a fine trinket what kind of energy does it run on?” Andromon said picking it up and examine it.
 
“Can we try it out please!?” Manemon said.
 
“Yeah.” Metal Greymon said.
 
“So, can you do it?” Rosemon said. Datamon nodded, “Of course I can no problem.” Izumi smiled, “Thank you.”
 
“No problem.” They said.
 
“We're one step closer to saving Sakuya. I'm so happy.” Izumi said smiling.
 
“Yep we are.” J.P. said smiling
 
/Don't worry Sakuya we're coming to get you. / Izumi thought.
 
&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*
 
“There finish we know where she is.” Datamon said.
 
“Really? Where?” Izumi asked. While Datamon and Andromon was tinkering away Gatomon, Metal Greymon, and Manemon was telling Izumi and them the story on how they met Sakuya.
 
“She's here in this area.” Datamon said pointing at a map.
 
“The water area no wait the deep water area where the `other' Digimon live at.” Rosemon said.
 
“Who's the `other' Digimon?” Izumi asked.
 
“The `other' Digimon are the Digimon that has joined Cherubimon. See before the Digital World was spilt in half all the legendary Digimon owned an area that correspond with their element and all together we lived under Seraphimon and Ophanimon. It was a happy time that is until Cherubimon tricked us.” Datamon said.
 
“Tricked you how?” J.P. asked.
 
“He tricked us by saying that he was always on our side. That he was never evil. We were fools to believe him. At first everything was normal then it started happening. All the legendary Digimon started losing their areas one by one. Then wars started breaking out everywhere. Everyone was fighting it was a big battlefield. You couldn't go anywhere. Then one day Seraphimon and Ophanimon was captured by one of Cherubimon's followers and locked in their castle. After that the Digital world fell apart. Everyday it was a battle and the five Digimon that was Cherubimon's greatest followers obtained the areas the legendary Digimon once took over. When that happened they let certain Digimon take over the surrounding areas. It's been that way ever since.” Rosemon said.
 
“But there was a legend that one day the Legendary warriors would return, but as humans and save the Digital world.” Gatomon said. “I guess those humans are you.”
 
Izumi and J.P. looked at each other and nodded, “I guess we are.”
 
“I know where she's at, but I don't know how it's setup.” Datamon said.
 
“What do you mean?” Izumi said.
 
“I mean, I know where she is and I can pinpoint the area by computer, but it doesn't have the geological status. Meaning I can't tell if it's a humid wetland or if there's mist surrounding it or what.” Datamon said.
 
“That's a problem.” J.P. said.
 
“Yeah, but we can't give up yet. There has to be a Digimon who knows the geography areas of the Digital world.” Izumi said. Everyone started thinking when Gatomon came up with something.
 
“I know who can help us out.” Gatomon said.
 
“Who?” Izumi asked.
 
“My friend Patamon he flies around so much he knows geography like the back of his hand. We both live in the same village and it's not far from here.” Gatomon said.
 
“Great.” Izumi and Rosemon said smiling.
 
“Good, now let's go.” Datamon said.
 
“First let me print out the data and save it for when we'll need it later.” Andromon said.
 
“Alright everybody ready? Do you guys need a ride?” Rosemon said.
 
“No, we got a ride we have Metal Greymon.” Datamon said.
 
“Okay, do you have a ride?” Rosemon ask J.P. He nodded, “Yep, I got a ride. SPIRIT EVOLUTION! BEETLEMON! Let's go.” Beetlemon said after Izumi digivolved into Kazemon.
 
“Yep, let's go.” Kazemon said as they flew off towards the Patamon/Gatomon village.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Tomoki sat there under a tree wiping away his tears. He asked anyone he could about Sakuya and got nothing. He sat there crying.
 
/I still can't help Sakuya. (sniff) I feel so weak (sniff) I wish I could be strong like Takuya or Kouji. (sigh) I wish I wasn't so weak. / Tomoki thought sadly.
 
“Hey, are you okay? You're crying here have a tissue.”
 
“Thank you.” Tomoki said blowing his nose.
 
“You're welcome.”
 
“(sniff) What's your name?”
 
“Patamon. What's yours?”
 
“Tomoki.”
 
“Ok, Tomoki why were you crying?” Patamon said.
 
“I was crying because my friend has been kidnapped and I can't do a thing about it.” Tomoki said wiping hi eyes.
 
“What's your friend's name?” Patamon said.
 
“(sniff) Sakuya.”
 
“SAKUYA! You mean the nice lady that helped me out! Oh no we've got to tell the elders. Come on! This is bad! This is bad! This is SO BAD!!!” Patamon said running, well rather flying as fast as he could towards the palace Tomoki following behind him.
 
 
 
This chapter was really long wasn't it, but Yay a plan is coming together to get Sakuya. This is great, but how is poor Sakuya holding up? You'll see her condition in chapter 15. Thanks for the reviews I love you all!
 
P.S: You guys are really going to hate Ranamon in chapter 15.
 
Bye-Bye ^^