Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Love on the Blazing Wind ❯ Lunch and a Rash Decision ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Burning Greymon: Back again!!!! New Chapter! Man I'm fast huh?

Kendo Garurumon: We're Back!! Chapter 2!!

Burning Greymon: Well we're going to go brainstorm & write the next chapter while you're reading this.

Kendo Garurumon: Okay Greymon let's go *drags Greymon into the next room*

He met Koji at their usual eatery for lunch. "Hey Takuya" he said as they sat down and ordered their food. "What's up?"

"You know, you're the third person to ask me that question this morning?"

"Huh?" Koji queried quizzically "Who else has?"

"I got calls from both Tommy and Zoe this morning."

"Huh. Interesting"

"Can I get your opinion on something Koji?"

"What? Let me guess. You're thinking of going to look for her aren't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about Koji" Takuya said evasively.

"You're thinking of going to New York to look for Zoe"

"Is everyone a psychic today or is my mind that transparent?"

"Your mind is an open book to one who has known you as long as I have"

"I'm at an impasse old friend" Takuya said "I don't know what to do"

"Do you want to know what I think?"

"Sure go ahead"

"Go for it. If you are as much love as much as I think you are then it would do you no

good not to do anything about it"

He finished his meal, and left the diner. When he arrived at his apartment he searched

around until he unearthed a small canvas travel bag. He packed everything he would need

for a few weeks stay, and caught a cab to the airport.

Burning Greymon: Chapter 3 coming soon!