Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Memory of the Beast King ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER (I do this every three chapters): I don't own digimon. All rights go to Fox Kids/ABC Family, Toei Animation, and whoever else owns some part of digimon. I just borrow their characters. So…there!

WARNING: There are two different CROSSBREEDING lemon scenes in here, just to give a heads up…

Chapter 4: Memory of the Beast King

Jenrya thought hard about the puzzle presented by his digimon, Terriermon. This puzzle plagued Lee for the longest time, especially if Renamon WAS really pregnant, which he didn't fear, but was a little worried about. He decided to think it over even more, and then he decided that he would make this decision with the one he trusted the most, no other than his lover Renamon.

(Lee's P.O.V)

I knew what the consequences might have been, but I never imagined that it might have been this complicated. Would my son or daughter be human or digimon? Will he or she even be either? I really need to talk to Renamon, it's probably as important to her as it is to me, if not more important since she is the one that might have to be giving birth. But no matter what, neither decision nor any force will tear my love for Renamon away from her or me. Where is Renamon anyway?

Across town, Renamon was leaping from building to building, just thinking. Suddenly she felt a strange feeling in her abdomen area. She quickly stopped on one rooftop and rubbed her abdomen area and then closed her eyes in thought and realization of what that feeling was.

(Renamon's P.O.V)

I had a feeling this would happen. I did feel a little slower a few moments ago and I knew it was a matter of time. Now the question is will it be a digimon or human? I need to find Jenrya…

The yellow fox digimon leapt off the rooftop to find Lee to tell him the news about her recent discovery. But, she then realized that that rooftop was the rooftop of her Tamer, Ruki. Renamon decided to tell her first. She leapt down to the courtyard of the Makino Household. Renamon looked around a little then found that her Tamer was in her room, still pondering about love. Not how trying to find it, but more about Takato.

`I thought I would never fall in love with the Gogglehead,' Ruki thought as she smiled at the thought of Takato, `but I'm glad I did…'

Just then, Ruki felt the presence of her loyal digimon behind her. Ruki got up and turned around to see her best friend. Ruki was welcomed with a smile from Renamon.

"I see you're happy, but why?" Ruki asked, for seeing Renamon smile didn't happen a lot.

"Ruki-san," Renamon started as she hugged her Tamer, which gave Ruki a confused look, "I'm pregnant."

Ruki was surprised at first, but she became happy and hugged her digimon back, "I'm so happy for you Renamon. I hope the father is Lee…"

"Of course it's Lee. He's the only one I love." Renamon broke the hug and said.

"Good for you Renamon. Do you know if it's male, female, or even digimon or human?" Ruki asked, as she was very interested in what the possibilities were.

"Not yet," Renamon answered the questions presented, "I still have to tell Jenrya."

"Oh yeah," Ruki said, "nothing more important than telling the father."

"I just wanted to tell you first since you are my tamer, my best friend," Renamon smiled at Ruki and Ruki smiled back.

"There is one more thing I have to tell you Renamon," Ruki looked away from Renamon in thought than looked back at the yellow fox digimon, "thank you. I realized what true love is and I have found it, in Takato."

"Good for you Ruki-san," Renamon said, "but I must find Jenrya and tell him the news."

"Okay," Ruki said, "but again Congratulations." Renamon leapt off into the air to find her mate Lee.

~*~

Lee and Renamon met where they usually meet, by that tree, and they embraced in a hug and a kiss. Both of them regained their composure and Renamon was the first to speak.

"Lee there's something I need to tell you," Renamon grasps Lee by the shoulders and they stare straight into each other's eyes, "I'm pregnant."

There was a silence that followed those two words. Lee and Renamon were in their own world with no other distractions that could tear their thoughts or stares apart. They were together, and Lee promised that nothing would tear their love or themselves apart. Lee then spoke.

"I had a feeling you would be pregnant," Lee then smiled at Renamon, "and I am ready to take the consequences for being your mate. Its worth everything being the only love and mate of you."

"But what will our child be?" Renamon asked.

"I don't know," Lee started to think, "he may kill me, but I'll ask my father tomorrow, since he helped create digimon. He should know something."

"Lee," Renamon smiled, "I knew you were the only one who could be the father of my child. You were the only one who could take a responsibility this big. Lee Jenrya I love you."

"I love you too, Renamon." Lee said back.

The two started to kiss again, more passionate than ever. They broke the kiss and led each other, arm in arm, to the same place they mated last time, since it was very secluded and no one could find that place. Again, Renamon led Lee to the cool grass and laid him down. Renamon mounted him, like before, and kissed him passionately again while stripping his shirt off. They broke the kiss momentarily to take off the shirt and they kiss again.

Renamon rubbed the chest of her lover as Lee grabbed on to Renamon's hips. Renamon broke the kiss and started to lick Lee's chest as a mating ritual. Lee moaned as the warm tongue of Renamon ran across the boy's body. Renamon continued until she got to his pants, which she slowly stripped off like the shirt. She noticed that his manhood was fully erect as she took off his boxers and saw his manhood.

"Time to repay the favor from before." Renamon smiled up at Lee.

Renamon started to lick Lee's manhood. Lee moaned in pleasure of the treatment, telling Renamon to continue. Renamon then took his whole manhood into her mouth and started to bob up and down, giving the blue haired boy more pleasure. She continued the treatment for a while as Lee gladly accepted it. Before his climax, Renamon stopped, not wanting him to release in her mouth. She gave a little time to rest then Lee got up, but Renamon stopped him.

"You did all the work before, its my turn," Renamon kissed Lee again and re-laid him down on the grass, she slowly mounted on top of his manhood, "relax, I'll do all the work this time."

Renamon bent over to kiss Lee again as she started to lower herself onto the manhood of her lover. She slowly got all of it in and Lee could feel the warmness of Renamon's sex organ engulfing his own. Lee moaned in pleasure as Renamon started to slowly move up and down, giving Lee more pleasure. Lee panted to his lover "faster" and Renamon obeyed the request moving faster and faster. Renamon bent over again during motion to kiss her lover again and they were interlocked in their heavenly intercourse. They were both in a trance of love that gave them pleasure. Renamon was the first to feel her climax go as she gave a semi-loud cry of pleasure. Lee was the last one, as he continued until he felt his climax. Lee's built in pressure released as he grunted; filling Renamon with his own seed that would soon yield life. Renamon collapsed on Lee, as her head rested on his chest. The two exhausted lovers laid there to rest a while longer.

"I love you Jenrya Lee." Renamon said as she tried to regain her breath. Renamon laid her head on Lee's chest and rested her tail on Lee as a sign of her love.

"I love you too Renamon," Lee said, also trying to catch his breath, "and no matter what happens, what are child will be, I will always be there and love you. And when we have the child, I will love it as much as I love you, Renamon.

The two lovers lie there and fell asleep for the longest time. They had dreams of their soon to be born child as they thought of the future ahead of the.

~*~

Ryo's Home…

"Dad!" Ryo Akiyama yelled, "I'm going a park in West Shinjinku, I'll be back later tonight!"

"Fine!" his Dad yelled back.

"Hey Mono, where are you?" Ryo looked for his digimon. He found him in his room.

"Ryo, I'm going with you to West Shinjinku," Monodramon quickly said.

"Why?" Ryo asked.

"Because that's the only place I know of where there is a free digital port to the digital world." Monodramon explained.

"Why would you want to go back?" Ryo asked.

"Have you forgotten already? Tailmon?" Monodramon asked his Tamer.

"Oh, sorry," Ryo started, "sure you can go."

"Why do you want to go down there anyway?" Monodramon asked.

"I need to find Juri…" Ryo explained.

"Why didn't you call her?" Monodramon asked.

"I did," Ryo said, "but she's not home…"

"Why so much trouble to get to her," Monodramon grew a smile on his face, "is it because you LIKE her? Huh, Ryo?"

Ryo blushed, "Well, looks like we're even."

"Ha," Monodramon started to brag; "the Legendary Ryo Akiyama fell in love with the girl with a hand puppet."

"Ahh, be quiet Mono," Ryo hit Monodramon with a pillow, "we've gotta go, our bus is leaving soon."

"Alright," Monodramon said, "lets go."

The duo rode a bus down to West Shinjinku. Both of them got there during the afternoon and they split up. Ryo heading to a park, and Monodramon heading to the park that held Guilmon's dwelling, which had the gate to the digital world under its contents. Ryo was determined to find Juri and tell his true feelings.

`I wonder where she is…' Ryo thought. He would have never guess what he would find out or what would happen to him…

~*~

Meanwhile at the park…

Juri Katou sat on a bench in deep thought again about loneliness, angst, and death. She was still in the depression of how her beloved Leomon died. Juri brought her knees up and hugged them, laying her sobbing face between them and thought about Leomon. She pictured his face again.

(Juri's P.O.V)

His muscular face…his muscular loving face…why did he have to die? I had a special bond with him like no other Tamer and digimon team did. He loved me with his strong, brave lion heart. I was his mate, his lover, and his lioness…he told me we would be together, forever…

*****Flashback*****

The sun was shining on a warm summer afternoon. Juri Katou, being her cheery self, was working in her father's bar as usual in the midst of several drunk men, most passed out or too depressed to notice her. She quickly finished her "shift" and was excited to see her digimon, Leomon. Not knowing to Leomon, she was growing feelings for the proclaimed "Beast King." Juri walked up to her room and saw the Lion digimon meditating on the balcony connected to her room. She softly tapped Leomon on the shoulder.

"Hi Leomon," Juri said nervously, trying to think of how to express her feelings, "what you doing?"

"Hi Juri-san," Leomon greeted back, "I'm meditating so I can find inner peace."

"That's nice," Juri said, and then deciding to tell him how she feels, "uh, Leomon can I talk to you?"

"Sure," Leomon opened his eyes and broke his concentration. The two walked over to Juri's bed and Juri sat down, "what do you want to talk about?"

"Leomon, I need to tell you something," Juri closed her eyes to think about it for the last time. She paused.

"You can tell me anything Juri-san," Leomon assured, "I will swear to anything you tell me to swear to."

"How about love," Juri asked. Leomon had a puzzled look on his face, thinking about what she said.

"What do you mean, Juri-san?" Leomon asked.

"I…have been growing feelings for you for the past few weeks," Juri opened her eyes to see the Brave Lion look down at her with the most care she has seen come from those eyes. There was always care in Leomon's eyes, but this care was different. It was a very loving care, a care that could only be given to a lover, an intimate partner, and a mate. "After we thought us being a couple was a trick played by Lee and Renamon."

"Juri-san," Leomon was at a lost of words, "I…felt the same way, but I thought we couldn't be together because I'm a digimon and you're a…"

"Human girl," Juri finished Leomon's sentence, "but Lee and Renamon are together and Lee is a human…"

`Maybe she is the true love I have been searching for all these years…' Leomon thought. "I would be honored to be your lover, Juri-san." Leomon said proudly, "Will you be my Lioness?"

"Oh Leomon," the brown haired girl said in happiness as she hugged the large Lion digimon, "I will be your lioness."

For many weeks, Juri and Leomon were happily together. Then one day, Leomon was acting a bit strange.

(Leomon's P.O.V)

I must get this feeling out of my system. I was able to do it in the past, but its stronger this year…my mating season. I've tried training so it'll get out of my system, I've tried meditation, and dammit I've tried everything, except mating itself. B…but I can't, she's a little girl…

Just then, Juri walked into her room where Leomon was sitting on the balcony. Leomon quickly got up and turned around to see his Tamer. The digital lion thought hard about it, and decided he should ask.

"Hi Leomon," Juri greeted her digimon, "are you okay, you look a little tense, Let me give you a back rub." Juri got behind the large lion and started to rub his shoulders and back.

"Juri-san," Leomon started, "I need to talk."

"Well, talk.' Juri said.

"Juri-san, I'm in heat," Leomon said, putting his head down. Juri stopped the back rub, already knowing what he'll ask next, "and…"

"Don't say a word Leomon," Juri closed her eyes in thought, "I am your lioness, and as a responsibility, I will be your mate."

"But, you don't have to…" Leomon said. Juri hushed the gentile lion before he could say another word.

"I want to, Leomon." Juri said to Leomon, "I truly, truly love you and I want to show it."

Juri turned Leomon's head to face her and Juri kissed the lion. She twirled the hair on Leomon's mane, which ultimately aroused the lion. She started to feel his chest as she moved lower on her lover's digital body. She smiled up at Leomon again as she took off his pants. She looked at Leomon's large sex organ and gasped at the mere size of it. She started to lick the large bulge and engulfed it into her mouth. Juri slowly bobbed her head up and down giving Leomon extreme pleasure from the treatment, Leomon purred in pleasure. This made Juri smile and work harder.

She stopped her treatment and took off the green dress that she always wears. She then took off her bra, which revealed her developing breasts, followed by her panties that revealed Juri's womanhood. She walked up to Leomon again and guided him to the bed and lay him down. She slowly mounted Leomon but stopped to ask if it was okay to be on top. Leomon nodded.

"You are the Lioness," Leomon explained, "the lioness decides everything during mating."

"Okay," Juri smiled, "because if you were on top, you would crush me. Shall we continue?" Leomon nodded.

Juri bent over to kiss Leomon one more time. She then started to lower until Leomon's sex organ entered her slit. The organ did so, puncturing the young girl's hymen, since she was a virgin. She gave out a soft whimper and a small tear, Leomon was about to get up to pull her out, but she stopped him and assured that she was okay, and the Lion laid down again for the mating to continue. Juri regained her composure and started to move slowly up and down on Leomon's large sex organ. Leomon groaned in pleasure as his Tamer rode him. Juri realized that Leomon was enjoying it so she started to move faster. She went faster and faster, as Leomon got into it and started to buck his hips with the rhythm. Juri also moaned in pleasure thinking her fantasies came true. They continued until Juri was the first to reach her climax, she gave out a loud yelp. Leomon was next as he grabbed the Juri's hips and slammed her down on him. Leomon gave out a thunderous roar as he felt his seed enter Juri. Thankfully, Juri's father and stepmother left to go somewhere that Juri didn't know of. Juri collapsed on top of Leomon, both of them panting after their blissful sex. Juri laid her head on Leomon's muscular chest.

"Juri-san," Leomon said, still panting, "You were my true love. Now you are my true Lioness and my mate. You truly have a lion's heart."

"I know," Juri said, "I'm proud to be your Lioness, and I love you. I don't care if I get pregnant."

"I love you too Juri-san," Leomon said, "and don't worry, we will be together forever. If we do have a child, I know we will raise it to be as strong as you."

The two fell asleep on top of each other. Juri fulfilled her fantasies of being Leomon's mate and Leomon's heat was over. Not knowing to any of them, that Juri would lose her beloved Leomon in the near future, but the Memory of the Beast King would live on forever.

*****End of Flashback*****

"Leomon," Juri started to cry again, "my dear Leomon, oh how much I miss you right now. I knew how much you loved me and I loved you as much. I wish you were here to comfort me right now. I have a weak heart; I don't have a Lion's heart like you said that night. I have a weak heart, I'm weak…"

Juri stayed at that park for a long time, just thinking about her lost love Leomon. How much she missed him and how much she wanted him back.

"Maybe I don't even have a meaning here," Juri started to think, "no one needs me here on this world anymore. The only one that I meant a lot to was my dear Leomon. Takato is with Ruki and Lee is with Renamon, the other two boys don't even know what love is, and there's Ryo…" Juri then heard a voice coming from behind her.

"You're wanted here," Ryo came out of the shadows, "more than you know…"

"Well," Juri was about to say something to the Legendary Tamer, but Juri then felt a strange feeling in her abdomen. She rubbed her abdomen area, `no, I can't be. A…am I pregnant?'

"What's wrong?" Ryo walked closer to Juri.

"I…I might be pregnant…" Juri looked down at her abdomen as Ryo arrived near her. Ryo had a look of surprise on his face.

"W…who did have sex with?" Ryo question the girl.

"I mated with the only one I loved," Juri said sadly, "my beloved Leomon."

"Oh," Ryo tried to think of something to say, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize…"

"What?" Juri said, a little angrily, "that I only loved one male? I only loved a digimon?"

"N…no…" Ryo said a little surprised that she fell in love with a digimon, "I'm here to help you…"

"Shut up," Juri said angrily, "I don't need anyone's help. Get away from me!" Juri pushed Ryo down to the ground in rage as she ran away from a broken hearted Ryo.

`I…I didn't realize…' Ryo thought as he sat on the cold concrete, confused about what happened, and a little heart broken.

~*~*~

---Dexstrosity the LdOFDestruction