Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ New Discoveries ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: To clear things up, all the Tamers, with the exception of Ryo I believe, are 14.

WARNING: A boy and girl will have sex (talk about blunt ^_^) and if that makes you sick, TURN BACK NOW!

Chapter 7: New Discoveries

Juri Katou lay on her bed in her room above their family bar. She laid in silence and sadness thinking about her baby. She started crying at the thought of no father for her child, and no husband for her. Her younger brother, Masahiko, was more or less concerned about his dear sister.

"Juri," Masahiko shyly peeked through the door, "are you okay?"

"Go away Masahiko," Juri said bluntly, in one of her mood swings, "I don't want to be bothered by anyone right now."

"Okay," Masahiko respected Juri's wishes and closed the door, "if you need anything, just ask me…" `Juri must be feeling really bad, and I better not bother her.' Masahiko thought.

"Ugh, I'm going to be sick," Juri quickly got up and ran through her door. Masahiko turned around quickly and watched his sister run to the bathroom.

"Juri," Masahiko ran to the door of the bathroom as he heard his sister regurgitate, "are you sure you are okay? Maybe I should tell daddy and mommy you're sick."

"No," Juri said loudly as she opened the door and faced her brother and pleaded, "mommy and daddy shouldn't know about this, please Masahiko."

"But you're sick…" Masahiko said.

"No!" Juri yelled. Masahiko started crying.

"Y…you don't have to yell at me…" Masahiko sobbed as he cried loudly.

`Looks like I have to test my parenting skills….' Juri thought as she tried to think of something to tell her little brother, "I'm sorry, Masahiko. If I tell you a secret, will you stop crying?"

"O…okay," Masahiko stopped crying as he looked up at his older sister, now smiling. Juri pulled Masahiko into the bathroom, knowing if she told in the hall, her father and stepmother would hear them.

"Masahiko, can you keep a secret. I mean a BIG one?" Juri asked her little brother.

"Cross my heart, hope to die." Masahiko formed an "x" on his chest with his arms and promised.

"Okay," Juri sighed, "you might be an uncle soon…"

"What?" Masahiko looked at his sister in confusion.

"Um," Juri started to think on how to word her secret, "you'll know over time, but don't tell anyone I told you this, even mommy and daddy."

"Okay," Masahiko walked out of the bathroom, "I promised I won't tell and I won't"

"Thanks Masahiko." Juri smiled. `He can be an annoyance sometimes, but it's not bad having little brothers…' Juri thought as she closed the door again, feeling her sickness come back.

~*~

Ryo Akiyama walked around the city of West Shinjinku in heartbreak.

(Ryo's P.O.V)

She was actually the only one I loved. The only one I was ready to give my heart to. Juri, the only one I loved, rejected me. Left me on the ground. Maybe I shouldn't mess with love and just concentrate on digimon…but I can't stop thinking of her. Maybe I should I ask the other guys about love, since they already know abut it.

Ryo found himself in front of Takato's family bakery bakery. `Maybe Takato can help me. He WAS with Juri for a while.' He walked into the bakery to see Takato's parents work

"Ummm, Mrs. Matsuda," Ryo asked, "is Takato home?"

"Oh are you a friend of his?" Mrs. Matsuda asked.

"Yes." Ryo answered politely.

"Yeah, he's upstairs let me get him." Mrs. Matsuda smiled at the legendary tamer as she yelled Takato's name, "Takato a friend is here to see you!"

"Coming Mom!" Takato yelled as he ran down the stairs, "oh, hi Ryo." Takato said, a little disappointed.

"Can I talk to you at the park?" Ryo asked the boy with the goggles on his head.

"Ummm, sure," Takato told his mom he was heading to the park for a little. The two boys started walking to the park, to Guilmon's home.

"What's up Ryo?" Takato asked Ryo.

"Were you expecting someone else? You seemed disappointed when you saw me." Ryo asked.

"Sorry, I was expecting Ruki." Takato blushed a little.

"You have a thing with Ruki?" Ryo asked.

"Yeah, we realized it a few days ago," Takato explained, "she came on to me and I came on to her."

"You didn't…" Ryo led off.

"Well, no, or not yet at least…." Takato blushed.

"Take the advice I told Lee," Ryo looked at Takato, "THINK, before you rush into things. You may get her pregnant."

"Wise word Ryo," Takato said, "anyway, what did you want?"

"I need to talk to you about Juri…" Ryo led off.

"Look, she just had her lover killed or may I say deleted," Takato explained, "It's better to give her time."

"Deleted?" Ryo questioned.

"Yeah," Takato started to explain, "she fell in love with her Leomon…"

"Well, there's new news," Ryo said, "She's pregnant."

"What?!" Takato said with surprise, "and the father is…"

"I'm guessing Leomon," Ryo looked down, "I tried to tell her how I feel about her, but she just pushed me away."

"Like I said give her time. She needs time to recover. Knowing her, she's probably feeling sorry for you now." Takato said.

"Well, I just needed to talk to someone about it," Ryo said, "Now I feel bad about how I feel about her."

"Don't, you felt a way about someone and you wanted to tell as fast as you can," Takato said to comfort his friend, "its better than keeping it bottled up for the longest time. I actually did that, and I felt it slowly eat away at me until I told her a few days ago. I hope you feel the way do for a while."

"Ummm, it's getting late, do you mind if I stay at you house for the night?" Ryo asked, "and I can't go back without Mono, who is still in the Digital World."

"Sure," Takato turned, "you don't mind sleeping on the floor and…"

"I don't mind sleeping on the floor, I did it for a while in the Digital World." Ryo answered quickly.

"And mysterious people passing through my room in the middle of the night." Takato blushed.

"I wouldn't mind," Ryo smiled, "but if you two plan on doing the `freaky' tonight, keep your sounds of pleasure to a minimum."

"I seriously doubt we will," Takato said, "especially since you got me thinking."

"That's my job," Ryo put his arm around Takato's shoulder, "the conscious of the group."

"Sure." Takato said.

~*~

Juri walked out of the bathroom and to her room.

"Damn sickness," Juri mumbled, "I need to get some sleep."

Juri walked into her room and lay on her bed. But she started to think about Leomon again and started crying again. She then saw her D-Power on her desk glow with a strange aura. The snowy screen that once plagued the D-Power before disappeared and a projection of Leomon's face showed up on Juri's wall.

"Juri-san," the projection spoke, "Do not feel sorry for me."

"Leomon," Juri looked up with happiness, "I missed you for the longest time my love. We are pregnant." Juri rubbed her abdomen.

"Juri-san, please listen. Please do not miss me," Leomon said, "I will always be with you, like I said, in your heart."

"But Leomon," Juri started to cry, "I want you with me right now. I love you."

"I do love you too, you are my lioness," Leomon smiled down on Juri, "I do miss you too, but you must be strong. You must be strong for our baby. She will continue my legacy. Can you promise that for me Juri-san? Can you promise that you will stop missing me and show our child how strong her mother really is?"

"Yes Leomon," Juri looked down again, and then looked up to Leomon again.

"Sometimes it's hard to let go Juri-san," Leomon said, "but we must sometimes. I see that someone also wants to show that he loves you as much as I do. Give him a chance."

"But no one can replace you my dear Leomon, I will always love you." Juri said with sadness.

"As I will always love you, my lioness. Remember, you must understand that I will always be with you. I must go now, do not forget I told you…" Leomon's picture faded away as Juri smiled.

Juri put her hand on her heart, "Leomon, god bless your soul." Juri smiled, "Leomon, you will always be in my heart. I need to find Ryo tomorrow."

Juri fell asleep with a smile on her face that night, with her mind clear of all depressions she had before. Her mate has made peace with all and was finally gone. But she understands that the Brave Lion will live on in her heart forever as well as there soon to be baby. She also realized that others lover her, especially one very known Legendary Tamer.

~*~

In the middle of the night, in Takato's room, Ryo slept on the floor while Takato patiently waited sitting on his bed. A few moments later he heard a tapping on the window. Takato opened it and let the redheaded girl into the room.

"Sometimes its easier going through the door," Takato whispered. Ruki kissed him.

"Yeah, but its more mysterious this way." Ruki smiled. She looked down and saw Ryo sleeping on the floor, "what's HE doing here?"

"HE needed a place to crash for the night," Takato explained quietly, "he had to ask about Juri, anyway he won't bother us. But don't moan too loud, if we do it tonight."

"Whoever said we were doing something tonight? And why did he want to know about Juri?" Ruki asked. Takato gave Ruki a look that gave a reason without even speaking; "don't tell me he's falling in love with her."

"Got it," Takato said, "he seemed sad. And I wasn't saying we HAD to do it tonight."

"Oh, even the best of them fall in love." Ruki smirked to herself.

"Your saying that about him while you were exactly like that last year, Ice Queen." Takato smirked. Ruki playfully punched him.

"Come here, Lover boy." Ruki pulled Takato into a kiss. The two led each other to Takato's bed, careful not disturbing the slumbering Ryo. The two started kissing more passionately than before, avoiding loud noises that they might have made.

Takato pulled Ruki off softly, "I thought you said were didn't have to do it tonight? And are you sure you want to do this NOW? I thought we would do it in a place more `special.'"

"How more special could we make it? You got a Legendary Tamer sleeping under us and I'm in my boyfriend's bed." Ruki smiled.

"I guess you're right. Do continue." Takato said quietly.

"And I need you now, I…got into a fight with my mother today." Ruki said a little mad.

Ruki started kissing Takato again. Takato gladly accepted the kisses, kissing her back. Their spit swatting went on for a little longer until Ruki started to take off Takato's shirt. She started to touch Takato's chest. Takato made a moan. Suddenly, the couple heard Ryo stir.

"Takato, what'd I say?" Ryo mumbled sub-consciously as he turned his body to face the couple.

"Dammit," Takato said, "sorry Ryo."

"Mmm hmm…" Ryo turned his back to the couple, but then turned to them again, "how you doing Ruki?"

"None of your business, thank you." Ruki said coldly.

"Good to see you too." Ryo smiled as he turned around and went to sleep.

Takato sighed, "Looks like we have to postpone it again, Ruki-Chan."

Ruki smiled, "but like you said, it'll be worth the wait."

"Since we can't do it," Takato said, "you want to just spend the night here, just till the peak of morning?"

"Sure," Ruki said, "I'll spend as much time as I can with you Takato-Chan. Its not like I want to go home right now anyway."

Ruki and Takato snuggled together on his bed and she did spend the night with the one she loved. As she said, Ruki and Takato woke up early so Ruki could leave before Takato's parents, or Ryo as a matter of fact, knew. The two watched the sunset from Takato's balcony.

"So," Takato looked at his lover again, "when are we actually going to do it?"

"I don't know, I guess we'll try my house next time." Ruki said. She started to climb down from his home and smiled at Takato, "till next time Gogglehead, I love you."

"Love you too Ice Queen." Takato smirked. Ruki looked up one more time.

"I'll get you for that." Ruki said, mocking a threat.

Takato looked down to see the still slumbering Ryo. He shook his head.

"Cock-blocker." Takato said to himself and snickered.

~*~

Ryo woke up about three hours later. Takato looked at him.

"Morning Ryo," Takato greeted his friend, "how'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good," Ryo smirked at Takato, "after I stopped you from the big `freaky.'"

"Is that what you call it?" Takato smiled, "I call it COCK-BLOCKING."

Ryo sweat dropped, "sorry, just remember you have to think about it HARD, before you do it."

"Sure," Takato said, "don't worry I'm not too mad. Now lets go get some food."

"Alright," Ryo stretched, "I need to talk to Juri today."

"Oh yeah," Takato realized, "I hope you can win her heart, because she's a real complex girl."

"I hope so too Takato, I hope so too…" Ryo looked out the window, "but till then, lets grab a bite."

~*~

Later on, Ryo and Takato headed to the park. Takato, earlier, secretly called Juri behind Ryo's back to try to play Cupid. The two boys walked to the park and they met Juri there. The three teens stared at each other, Ryo stared at Juri, and Juri stared back then looked at Takato. Takato looked at both of them, and then decided he had to leave.

"I'll leave you two by yourselves, I need to give Guilmon his bread and peanut butter anyways. See ya guys later." Takato started walking up the stairs but stopped, ran down and whispered something into Ryo's ear, "Good luck." Takato ran up the stairs to his digimon's home.

Ryo and Juri stared at each other's eyes, both thinking about what the other was thinking. The tension was high, especially since there was no one there. The wind blew slightly and it was a little cool, even with the sun shining. They stood there until Ryo was the first to speak.

"I'm sorry Juri," Ryo kept his eyes fixated on the brown headed girl, "I didn't know about you and Leomon…"

"It's okay Ryo," Juri smiled at Akiyama, "I know you didn't know about me and Leomon."

"Really I feel really bad, I'm so sorry," Ryo apologized again, "I probably deserved that shove that night…"

"No," Juri started walking closer to Ryo, "you didn't deserve that, you are the sweetest guy I know. I know you were trying to help me in any way. And I thank you for that. A past friend helped me realize that I cannot change the past and," Juri grabbed Ryo's hands and kissed him, "he will always be in my heart. And I must move on. Love is hard to find once, but it seems impossible to find twice. I found it twice."

Ryo smiled and then realized something, "B…but I can't replace Leomon…"

"No one can replace Leomon," Juri kissed him again, "but I learned I must move on. And my child cannot grow up without a father. He will always be in my heart, so he won't be replaced."

"So you knew all along?" Ryo asked.

"Of course, you were giving all these clues," Juri smiled, "but you were always sweet and caring, even to Ruki when she hated you."

"I would have told you earlier, but I kept it inside. That and Leomon…" Ryo said as he hugged Juri.

"What did I say about Leomon, he would always be in my heart, so he could never be replaced. But my child will need a father, will you be that father Ryo?"

"I would be honored to be your, well you and Leomon's, child…" Ryo accepted the offer.

"He may be Leomon's offspring," Juri said, "but he will be our daughter."

"I…I could never take the place of Leomon as a father…" Ryo said.

"For the last time, you will not take the place of him as a father," Juri assured, "if it will make you feel better, would you be willing to make her part of you?"

"What do you mean by that?" Ryo asked, puzzled.

Juri smiled, "come with me." Juri dragged Ryo off.

~*~

Meanwhile, Guilmon and Takato watched the two Tamers as Juri dragged Ryo by his arm to somewhere only Juri knew.

"Where are they going Takato?" Guilmon asked.

"I'm pretty sure they're going to Juri's home," Takato smirked, "it seemed like a sex promise."

"Takato, what's a sex promise?" Guilmon asked.

"Its when someone promises someone else to have sex with them." Takato explained.

"Oh okay," Guilmon was about to turn away, "Takato, what is sex?"

Takato sweat dropped and sighed, "Guilmon, sit down. Its about time I gave you the `talk…'"

~*~

Juri led Ryo to her home, quickly past her parents, who really didn't seem to care, and up to her room.

"Okay Juri, now what do you mean `part my daughter?'" Ryo asked.

Juri kissed him again, "Ryo, have sex with me."

"What?!" Ryo was caught off guard.

"Yeah, if you have sex with me, your genes will be with my baby, but Shibumi's reasoning. And the child will be both yours and Leomon's." Juri explained.

"B…but it's a little quick…" Ryo said, a little unsure.

"If we wait, the child will be born already, please Ryo do this for me." Juri pleaded as she held his hands.

"But, we can't have more than one child?" Ryo tried to find a way to wait.

"Ryo, I'm giving birth to a hybrid girl lion, it may injure me, please…" Juri pleaded one more time.

Ryo stared into her eyes thinking about it since he was a virgin. He made the biggest decision of his life in less than ten minutes, "yes Juri, I will have sex with you. Because I love you and I do want this child to be my child as well."

"Ryo, you made me very happy. I want the one I love the most to have a child with me." Juri said with joy, "I love you Ryo."

"I love you too Juri," Ryo said one more time before Juri kissed him.

Juri continued to kiss the Legendary Tamer, and he kissed back. They both enjoyed each other as Juri started to take off Ryo's long sleeve red shirt. She broke the kiss momentarily to take off his shirt. Juri felt his chest as she started to take off her own dress. Before long, Juri was completely bare except for her panties and bra and Ryo was half bare, with his pants still on. Juri led Ryo to her bed as she lay him down. She slid off her bra to reveal her developing breasts to the Legendary Tamer. Ryo was, more or less, awed by the young girls body. Juri smiled as she took his hands and ran them through her breasts, which ultimately turned him on. She kissed him one more time as she slid off his pants and boxers to reveal his fully erect manhood. She slid off her panties and slowly mounted him. She didn't lower herself all the way, but she said something before it started.

"Ryo, this will be our child. I love you." Juri said one more time as she lowered herself.

Ryo felt his member get engulfed by the warmness of Juri's slit. She continued to slowly bounce up and down as she felt the arousal. Ryo, also feeling the bliss, allowed her to continue. He forgot his troubles about being too young for sex. He enjoyed it as much as Juri was. "Keep going Juri…" Ryo panted as he softly grasps her by her hips and helped the process. "Now you're getting into it Ryo." Juri said as they continued their bliss. They kept going until Juri felt her climax first, then quickly by Ryo. Juri collapsed on Ryo, landing her head on his chest.

"There," Juri panted, "this will be our child as well as Leomon's. I love you Ryo."

"I love you too Juri." Ryo panted as both of them fell asleep.

~*~

Jenrya sat uncomfortably on his couch waiting for his father, Janyuu Lee, to say something. He had given his wife and siblings money to get out of the house because they had to talk privately. Today was the day his father had to explain their traditions and, what scared him the most, talk about his marriage. Renamon appeared a moment later.

"Alright," Janyuu sat down, "we have to talk about something."

"Yeah Dad," Jenrya sighed, "marriage."

Just then the doorbell rang. Renamon hid in the shadows as he answered the door, it was Shibumi. Janyuu called Renamon out, saying it was just Shibumi. They greeted Shibumi and Shibumi went straight to the point.

"I have some new news you guys should know," Shibumi, said, "its pertaining Renamon's birth. You may have been thinking, since you didn't ask last time, a lot of things. First of all, I went back to my old research and I have made some new conclusions." Shibumi paused, "are you ready?"

All said yes and Shibumi leaned forward as he sat down.

"Okay first of all," Shibumi started, "you may have been wondering if Renamon will lay an egg or it will be a live birth. Well, the births will be more likely live and this is because you mated with a human. Therefore, Renamon will give birth like other mammals, this is also supported by the fact that Renamon is a fox type digimon. This rule is the same with Juri. Where is she anyway?"

"Not sure, we haven't heard from her since we talked to you last time." Jenrya said.

"Oh, okay, just tell her when you see her." Shibumi said, "Also, all those symptoms with pregnancies, same. You will have cravings for strange and exotic food, Renamon, and yes the infamous morning sickness."

"What is that?" Renamon asked.

"Regurgitation." Jenrya simply said.

"Correct," Shibumi smiled, "also the trademark mood swings, Jenrya be careful, she's a digimon. Anyway, I shall give the delivery for both because I do have medical experience and there seems to be a special technique to it. I'm sorry, there will most likely be no sonogram because, believe it or not, it may change the baby's type."

"What do you mean?" Renamon asked.

"Well, you see the technique they use with sonograms can change the baby's type, its quite complicated. So you must wait until it is born to see what it looks like. Anyway, I do have the estimate of time you have until the baby is born."

"When is it?" Janyuu and Jenrya asked eagerly.

"Estimated around three to four months," Shibumi said, "and for Juri, probably the same as humans. That's most of it right now, if I come up more, I'll tell you right away. Thank you, but I must be leaving now." Shibumi got up and Janyuu led him to the door.

"Okay, Jenrya, we know what were working with. We shall plan the wedding a few months, maybe two or three, after the baby is born." Janyuu explained.

Suddenly, the door opened without notice. Janyuu and Jenrya jumped up while Renamon hid as fast as she could. Mayumi Lee, Jenrya's mother walked in. "I heard through the door someone is pregnant and getting married, who is it?"

Janyuu and Jenrya looked at each other. "Tell her, Jen." Janyuu whispered in Jenrya's ear. Jenrya then spoke.

"Mom, I'd like you to meet someone," Jenrya spoke, "Renamon," Renamon appeared in front of Mayumi and bowed. Janyuu slipped behind his wife in the background. Mayumi gasped.

"Mayumi-san," Renamon bowed in respect, "I am your son's mate."

"E…excuse me?" Mayumi said in confusion. She realized what the digital fox said and she fainted. Janyuu caught her.

"Uhhh, she'll be fine, but when she wakes up, Jen, be ready to get a scolding…" Janyuu warned and Jenrya nodded.

~*~*~

---Dexstrosity the LdOFDestruction