Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Traditions and Honor ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 9: Traditions and Honor

The next day, the Lee Apartment had so much tension in the room. Mayumi Lee, Jenrya's mother, has just found out that her son has impregnated Renamon, and fainted. She was revived and now she is still trying to figure all of this out.

"So let me get this straight one more time," Mayumi stood up and started to walk around trying to get all this new information in, and this would be about the sixth time the three explained it to Mayumi, "Renamon was in heat, so Jen, you had sex with her?"

Jenrya sweat dropped, "I prefer the term `mate…'"

Mayumi sighed, "fine, you MATED with Renamon while she was in heat?"

"Yes." Jenrya simply answered.

"Why?!" Mayumi suddenly shot. This startled Janyuu as he restrained his wife.

"Calm down, umm dear?" Janyuu said nervously.

"How could I calm down when I find out that my eldest son has already had sex with a…" Mayumi looked at Renamon to find a word, "female digital fox?"

Renamon stepped in to voice her opinion, "With all due respect Mayumi-sama," Renamon tried to show more respect than already given, "I love your son very much and he would be the only one I would mate with. He is my true love, and one of my species traditions is mate with the one who is your true love." Renamon started to think of something to defend both her and her "boyfriend," "and I was in the middle of heat, where I would need him most."

"But couldn't you just have…" Mayumi broke Janyuu's hold on her and walked up to Renamon and whispered into her ear.

"What is…" Renamon looked confused, "masturbating?"

All in the room except Renamon sweat dropped and Jenrya snickered a little. Mayumi gave Jenrya a look that only a mother could give when you were in trouble, "Uhhh, Mom I'll tell her later."

"But she could have just done that instead of having sex with Jen." Mayumi said. The four heard a gasp from the doorway and they all turned their head. To their surprise, they saw Jenrya's siblings standing at the door with their mouths hung open, except Suiuchon who didn't know what they were talking about.

"What did you say Mom?" Jaarin, Jenrya's eldest sister, asked, "did I just hear Jen impregnating a girl?"

"Yes," Mayumi sighed, "you will be an aunt soon."

"Oh my," Jaarin started laughing, "you seriously screwed up this time Jen! Who did you get pregnant? That girl with the red hair or the one with the brown hair?"

Jenrya sweat dropped, "neither, you're looking at her."

"What?" Jaarin looked around, "all I see is Mom, Dad, you, and…" She pointed at Renamon and her jaw dropped.

Jenrya folded his arms and closed his eyes, "Yep, your nephew will be half human, half digimon."

Jaarin was speechless, but then Rinchei decided to speak, "Okay Jen, seriously, why are you in trouble?"

"Because he mated with me," Renamon answered the question, "answer your question?"

"Oookay," Rinchei smiled at his brother's misfortunes, "I think I'll go to my room now."

"No," Mayumi stopped the children, "this is considered a family meeting. All of you are staying and we will find out as a FAMILY."

"Oy vey," Jaarin said, "but I don't think Suiuchon will understand all of our conversation."

"I'll help her get through it," Lopmon spoke up.

Jaarin gave the brown and pink dog-bunny a dirty look.

"What?" Lopmon shrugged her shoulders.

"Enough," Janyuu spoke up, "first of all, all of you have to meet Renamon here. She will soon be your sister-in-law."

"Whoa," Rinchei looked up at the furry yellow digital fox, "I didn't really expect to have a digimon as my sister-in-law."

"Well you should have told that to Jen before he screwed her." Jaarin said. Renamon's eye twitched, but Jenrya told her to not do anything.

"Hey Jaarin," Jenrya spoke, "you know that she can kill you right?"

"Oh yeah sure," Jaarin said, "just trying to make a point that you had sex before I did and I am proud of that."

"Are you sure about that?" Rinchei looked at his older sister with a large smirk on his face.

Jaarin became a very bright red, "you read my diary!?!"

"Maybe," Rinchei laughed, "just sticking up for Jen over there."

"Jaarin!" Janyuu and Mayumi yelled, "Is this true?"

"Well you see," Jaarin sweat dropped while scratching her head to think of something to say, "Rinchei has porn under his bed AND on the computer!"

"Lies!" Rinchei yelled out.

"Oh really?" Jaarin pulled out two burned CDs, "Rinchei's Porn Vol. 1 and Rinchei's Porn Vol. 2…"

"Those! Aren't mine!" Rinchei got up and grabbed the CDs from his sister.

Renamon and Jenrya sweat dropped as he watched his two siblings fight. Lopmon shook her head as Suiuchon just watched her siblings fight. Janyuu quickly broke up the scuffle.

"I'll deal with you two later," Janyuu said, "but first the bigger picture. Renamon and Jen, you two should have your baby in what, three months?"

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Janyuu went to answer the door. Shibumi was at the door.

"I have new news," Shibumi said as he walked into the living room, "maybe I came at a wrong time…"

"No its okay Shibumi," Janyuu said, "all of us know about it now. But can you explain the whole "theory" thing and all that so they all know what the child will be?"

"Sure," Shibumi sat down, "but it might take a while."

~*~

Ryo was stirring around from his sleep. He woke up and stretched, he suddenly found out that he was nude, in a bed, by a girl. He became nervous and sweat dropped. Juri soon woke up.

Juri looked at Ryo and smiled, "Hello Ryo-Chan."

"W…What happened?" Ryo looked around.

"You had sex with me." Juri snuggled up to Ryo. She noticed something was bothering him, "what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry Juri," Ryo said as he got up, "I…I had sex and I am too young…"

"But I love you," Juri said, "It doesn't matter what age anyone is. Even though, you are older than me, so it doesn't matter. Sex is an action of love, and I love you very much. I would only have sex with the one I truly, truly love."

"What about Leomon," Ryo said while putting his clothes on, "I…I felt like I have taken your love for him away…"

Juri got up and kissed Ryo, "I realized that it is better to let go of the past," Juri hugged the Legendary Tamer, "and my wounds will heal. Leomon did love me, and I loved him, but something told me that he would always be with me and in our child. You are now a fathering figure for our child."

"But…" Ryo was about to say something, but Juri hushed him.

"I know you care about me, enough to hide your emotions just to make me happy," Juri smiled as she started putting her clothes on, "and that's why I fell in love with you. You had the same characteristics as Leomon: strong, brave, and loving."

"But I could never take the place of Leomon." Ryo said.

"No one can, but you can always love again. And right now, I need your love." Juri said as she kissed him again.

"Okay Juri-Chan," Ryo accepted Juri's love as he smiled down on her, "I will give you my love."

"You better get out of here before my parents find out." Juri said.

"Right," Ryo started walking out the door, but it was too late. Juri's father was right outside the door.

"Who are you?" Mr. Katou asked.

~*~

"Takato?" a female voice was all Takato could hear as he lay on the floor of a house. He slowly sat up against the wall.

"W…where am I?" Takato rubbed his head.

"You're in my house Takato-Chan," Ruki smiled, "I never knew you were so weak."

"Hey, just because I can't talk about sex without fainting doesn't mean I'm weak," Takato said, "It just means I can't talk about sex."

"Yeah, I had to do most of the talking," Ruki said, "but sometimes you used to pop up and describe sex like you were Dr. Ruth or something."

Takato sweat dropped, "yeah well I know a few thing."

"Oh really?" Ruki moved closer to Takato in a seductive manner, "like what?"

"Well," Takato started getting into the mood, "like how to arouse a male."

"Oh really?" Ruki said again in a seductive tone of voice, "and how would you do that?" She started rubbing the area containing his "stuff."

Takato gave a slight moan, "Yeah, that's how you do it." Ruki continued, but then she the door flew open and her mother, Rumiko, stood there.

"Hi Ruki!" Rumiko said, then she saw Takato quickly turn around before she could see his "excitement."

"Dammit Mom, do you ever knock?" Ruki said quickly.

"Ruki, I think its time I give you the `talk,'" Rumiko kneeled down beside the two teens.

"Mother," Ruki folded her arms and closed her eyes in anger, "I don't know if you noticed it but I think it's a little too late for that now, isn't it? Or maybe you didn't notice that because you were never home."

"I deserved every single word of that," Rumiko sighed, "but before you rush into something like sex, I should give you this talk first. It may probably the best advice I can give you."

"Okay mother, go ahead," Ruki said.

"I think I should be leaving for this…" Takato said as he started walking out the door.

"No," Rumiko stopped the young teen, "you should hear this too, since you might be my daughter's husband."

Takato sweat dropped and sat down "Yes Rumiko-sama."

"And one more thing, don't call me `sama,' makes me sound old." Rumiko smiled.

"Just get on with it mother." Ruki said impatiently.

"Okay," Rumiko took a deep breath, "remember your father?"

"What about him?" Ruki said.

"Well, we started like you and Takato," Rumiko said, "making out behind your grandmother's back. We had our relationship for a very long time. And we were like you, trying to have sex before being married. One night, we were successful. And when he found out I was pregnant with you, he left and said `it was my problem.' Only you're grandmother helped me when he abandoned me. I swore myself when he left to tell my daughter not to have sex at a young age like I did, so you wouldn't feel the heartbreak like I did." Rumiko started crying as she looked at her daughter.

"Mom," Ruki went over to comfort her, "I promise that I won't have sex until we are married."

"I will promise," Takato stood up, "that if I do have sex with your daughter and if she gets pregnant, I will stay with her no matter what. Because I love her with all my heart, and I am legit about that."

"Takato," Ruki stood up, "I love you." She kissed Takato on his lips.

"I can see that Takato truly does love you Ruki," Rumiko stood up, "and I can tell that your love is strong and will last a very long time. Ruki, Takato, you two do have my acceptance, but wait a little okay?"

"Sure mother," Ruki said, "thanks for your acceptance."

"I'll leave you two alone," Rumiko walked out the door, "and if you do decide to actually go on with sex, remember to think about it and think hard about the consequences."

"I swear I heard that about four times already from four different people," Takato said, "I guess it's important."

"It sure is," Ruki started, "and I think I should follow my mother this time."

"Maybe you're right," Takato said as he hugged Ruki, "it is the most honorable thing to do."

The two young lovers stayed in that room for the longest time, thinking about their future and where it would take them.

~*~

Shibumi went through the whole theory and his thoughts about the baby to explain to the Lee family. He concluded it.

"So that's about it," Shibumi finished, "but there have been new revelations lately."

"Very interesting," Rinchei said, "sounds like a video game…"

"If you think about it," Shibumi thought aloud, "it basically is a video game, but in real life."

"Whoa cool." Rinchei smiled.

"Our grandchild will be a half human, half fox boy?" Mayumi asked.

"Theoretically, yes, but everything is never caste in stone." Shibumi said.

"And we cannot see a sonogram of it?" Mayumi asked.

"No," Shibumi said, "It can drastically change the baby. It shall come as a data type, since Renamon is a data type digimon, but I have discovered through my old research that the technology used for sonograms are consisted of virus type digimon data, quite strange."

"Okay," Jenrya said, "so what is the new news?"

"Well," Shibumi said, "I may have been mistaken about the birth date. You see, I said digimon are a little faster, but I may have underestimated this time frame." The family as well as Renamon looked at Shibumi with confusion, "Shall I explain? Okay, well you see digimon in the Digital World take, more or less, the same time as human births. But the anti-aging effects of the Digital World are sped up in this world."

"So what are you saying?" Jenrya asked.

"Renamon, with her body itself, has already sped up the process of birth, but since we are in the Real World, it has been sped up even more. I said three months before, but it may be as soon as next week. Or two weeks at tops." Shibumi explained.

"So our child might die early? Because he ages so quickly in this world right?" Renamon asked.

"Well, that brings me to another strange discovery," Shibumi pulled out a few papers from his pocket, "my research shows that this `time difference' only affects BEFORE the baby is born. It basically has no affect on your child when he is born. The time just suddenly goes back to normal to his aging clock, which is basically the same as a humans, when he exits your body."

"So you're saying she is going to give birth in a week?" Janyuu asked.

"Give or take a few days to a week, yeah." Shibumi said.

"You know what that means right Jen?" Janyuu turned to Jenrya, "you're marriage will have to be moved up to about November. Our traditions state us to marry at least one month before or after you mate."

"Yeah, I guess." Jenrya said.

"Alright," Shibumi said, "everything seems to be in order. Remember, I am the only one who is actually specialized in this kind of birth, as strange as it sounds; I am the only one to do it right. I must find you're friend Juri and tell her about all this information."

"Okay," Jenrya said, "I'll call her and tell her to meet you in the park. I doubt she'll want to be here with all my family here."

"Okay, makes things easier for me," Shibumi smiled, "better start thinking of names."


~*~

"Hello Katou-sama," Ryo bowed and gave all the respect he could.

"Who are you and what were you doing in my daughter's room?" Mr. Katou asked harshly.

"I invited him over dad," Juri saved Ryo, "he spent the night because he lives across town and he went down to visit."

Mr. Katou sighed, "I already know everything Juri. I heard it all last night."

Ryo and Juri became very nervous, "are you mad dad?"

"I have no reason not to be," Mr. Katou said in a strange eerie calmness, "especially since you didn't think about any of the consequences before you did it."

"I'm sorry dad," Juri apologized.

"Sorry doesn't cut it," Mr. Katou said firmly, "sex is sex, and it can get you pregnant."

"I know that, dad," Juri said, "and I AM pregnant…"

"What?" Mr. Katou said infuriated.

"I…I'm pregnant," Juri said as she looked down.

Mr. Katou turned to Ryo, "this is your fault isn't it, boy?" He lunged at Ryo, who in self-defense moved.

"No, Katou-sama," Ryo said desperately, "I love you daughter very much. I would never do something that wasn't in her best interest. And I believe that being impregnated by a lion was not one of them. It was an act of love for her Leomon."

The phone suddenly rang, and Juri answered the phone quickly.

---Phone Call---

"Hello?" Juri asked shakily.

"Juri? Shibumi needs to meet you at the park." Lee heard a crash in the background, "what was that?"

"You called at the right time, I'll go now, bye." She quickly hung up.

---End of Phone Call---

"What? Juri…being impregnated by a…lion? Lies!" Mr. Katou yelled.

"I'll tell you everything later dad," Juri grabbed Ryo, "but I need to find out more about my pregnancy."

"Juri!" Mr. Katou yelled as Juri and Ryo ran out of the home to the park.

~*~

Juri and Ryo made their way to the park, where Shibumi would be waiting. She didn't know that when she got there, there would be more than Shibumi just waiting there.

"I think your dad hates me," Ryo looked down, "I should have just let him hit me."

"Don't worry," Juri grabbed Ryo's hand, "he is very hard headed, and I guess it runs in the family."

"I don't know," Ryo said, "I think my dad is worse."

"We'll talk to our parents after this news about my pregnancy," Juri said, but she didn't know that a group of digimon four was right behind them.

"Ryo!" yelled Monodramon, with Tailmon at his side, "I'm back, and look who let the cat out of the bag."

"Thanks a lot Mono," Tailmon said to Monodramon. She looked at Ryo and bowed, "it is an honor to meet you."

"Hmmm," Ryo thought, "nice to meet you too."

"Can we keep the cat, huh Ryo huh?" Monodramon jokingly begged.

"You knucklehead," Ryo smiled at his digimon, "well, its good to see you back. And with love."

Monodramon blushed, "well yeah. I can be a real softie at times. Why are you here anyway, and with Leomon's tamer?"

"Because we need to hear news about her pregnancy from a doctor." Ryo explained. Impmon overheard what he had said.

`N…No, if she is pregnant, the only father I could think of would be…' Impmon had a flashback of when he, as evil Beelzebumon, deleted Leomon.

"Impmon," Juri said as she walked up to Impmon and hugged him, "its good to see you back."

"Are you pregnant?" Impmon asked cautiously, "w…with Leomon's child?"

"Yes," Juri said, "but…"

"I cannot apologize for this," Impmon started crying, "I…I have killed a child's…a child's father…I cannot exist for doing that…"

"What? No, don't delete yourself," V-Mon, who was Yashamon, jumped in, "you may have done sin in your past, but remember you were under the control of darkness. No one could control that."

"But I have KILLED a child's father," Impmon used killed instead of delete, "it is something that I can never be forgiven for."

"Impmon," Juri said, "I could hate you for the rest of my life, but I don't want to. Forgiveness is very important, and do not hate yourself, because I know that the one who deleted Leomon was not really you."

"I cannot show my face in this world again," Impmon turned to V-mon, "Delete me."

"No," V-mon turned his head, "I won't do it."

"Delete me!" Impmon yelled. V-mon grabbed the purple imp by his shoulders.

"You are about honor," V-mon said, "this is dishonorable killing yourself after something you were brainwashed to do."

"Fine," Impmon turned to Juri, "I will do the most honorable thing I can do. I will exile myself from the Real World, forever." Impmon started running up the stairs to the dwelling again.

"No, Impmon!" Juri yelled as she tried to stop the crying imp from exiling himself from the Real World.

"I will follow him," V-mon said as he ran after Impmon, "both Impmon and my blessing is in the child. Goodbye!"

"No!" Juri started crying. Ryo went to comfort her.

"I know this is asking for a lot," Ryo turned to Monodramon and Tailmon, "but can you follow those two and make sure that they are safe?"

"It would be an honor," Monodramon said, "he saved both of our lives, and we must repay the debt. Tailmon lets go." The two digimon ran up the stone stairs to the dwelling and followed Impmon and V-mon in the Digital World.

~*~

Ten minutes later…

"Don't worry," Ryo comforted the crying Juri, "he will be fine."

"But he was one of us now," Juri sobbed, "He was part of the team, he didn't have to exile himself…"

"For himself, he had to," Ryo explained, "It would have been dishonorable on himself. At least we know that he is alive."

"Yeah," Juri said, "I guess…"

Shibumi ran down the park. "I got here as fast as I could. I have some new news to give…"

"Okay," Juri said, "what is it?"

"The baby might be expected a little early," Shibumi explained, "I have found out that the time difference between here and the Digital World has an affect on the baby. Since Leomon impregnated you, his sperm actually will speed up the process of fertilization and growth."

"I know that first hand," Ryo stepped in, "I lived in the Digital World for about three years. Legally in the Real World, I am 18, but I have the physical features of an 15 year 16 year old."

"Exactly," Shibumi said, "but it is reversed because the strange laws of time in our own world."

"What happens if human sperm is thrown into the mix?" Juri asked, and then looked at Ryo. The two held each other's hand.

"Oh, okay," Shibumi smiled, "you two have nothing to worry about. The time difference won't change, but some of the physical features will. It will still be a girl, but she may act like a tomboy sometimes…"

"That's okay," Juri smiled, "I can live with that."

Shibumi smiled, "well, anyway, you are expected next week…"

"What?" Juri and Ryo said at the same time.

"A little quick, but the time differentials are to blame for that." Shibumi explained, "So its good to meet at my home in about a week, give or take a few days."

"Understood," Juri said, "but we have to tell our parents, and they won't be happy."

"Don't worry Juri," Ryo kissed Juri and hugged her, "we will face it together."

Shibumi smiled as he watched the two young lovers, "my blessing is with you both."

~*~

"I can't go home tonight," Juri said as they walked the park, "I can't face my father yet."

"I understand," Ryo said, "I can't tell my dad either, he'll kill me."

"So what are we going to do?" Juri asked.

"I have some money," Ryo pulled out some money from his pocket, "I guess we'll have to stay in a hotel or something."

"Okay," Juri said, "but this next week may be the most hectic week of my life."

"You and I both Juri-Chan." Ryo smiled as they walked to find a hotel to stay in, "but we will go through this together."

~*~

"One more week," Renamon said as she leaned against the wall with her arms folded, "and I'll be a mother."

"I'll be a father," Jenrya said as he stood beside her.

"I'll be a grandfather," Janyuu said a little sadly.

"A grandmother," Mayumi said a little sadly as she shed a small tear, "my baby is growing up and I'm getting old."

"Uncle! Right here!" Rinchei said.

"Aunts," Jaarin and Suiuchon said.

"Uncle, uhhh, I think? Momentai!" Terriermon chirped in.

The group laughed and all of them at the same time said, "one more week before our lives are changed forever."

~*~*~

---Dexstrosity the LdOFDestruction