Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Puppy Love ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

WARNING: Some rough mating going on between a boy and girl, as well as a mention of a digimon and human roughly mating. Also, CROSSBREEDING lemon included in this chapter. Phew, a lot isn't it?

Disclaimer: I do not own digimon or any other characters, well until Renamon and Jenrya's son, Juri and Ryo/Leomon's daughter, and…one more is born. I own the rights to all of them, because I created them. So…there!

Chapter 10: Puppy Love

Wednesday Morning…

Jenrya Lee slowly woke up to see the bright summer morning sun shining through his window, glaring into his eyes. He moaned as he turned his head and his body away from his window and pulled the covers over his head. A moment later, he felt a furry paw lay over his bare shoulder, which he didn't notice before. He was a little startled, but his quick reflexes he gained through his training instinctively told him to grab the mysterious paw.

"It's okay," a female voice said, "its only me."

"Oh," Jenrya realized it was Renamon, "I'm sorry about that Renamon." Lee then looked around to find himself in his own room. He then realized he was not wearing a shirt. He lifted the covers and realized he was completely bare. "Don't tell me…"

Renamon smiled, "Yes Jenrya, and you were great as always."

Jenrya sighed when he realized what happened, "Jeez, I didn't know my parents would let you stay in my room."

"Well, your parents told us last night that we should get closer together since we are getting married soon," Renamon explained to Lee, "and your mother would not let me sleep in the cold when I'm pregnant."

Jenrya smiled, "Yeah, my mother is always like that. She's just looking out for you and our child."

"You're right." Renamon smiled back.

"But if you stayed in my room, we didn't have to do it." Jenrya looked at the yellow fox again.

"It's because I needed it," Renamon folded her arms, "sorry, but I kind of took you by force…"

Jenrya sat up straighter and realized he was a little sore in a few places, "I can tell. Maybe that's why I don't remember anything."

Renamon blushed, "I'm sorry, it's just a strange thing that happens to the Renamon species after they find their mate and mate for the first time. They tend to…" Renamon didn't know how to word her explanation.

"Have rough sex." Jenrya finished Renamon's thought, "human girls kind of have the same problem when pregnant, but its kind of worse for the male than rough sex. It's more like mood swings, like they're nice for a moment, and then they turn on you." Jenrya blushed a little.

"So are you saying you would rather have rougher mating sessions with a female digital fox than deal with an angry human girl?" Renamon questioned Jenrya. Jenrya sweat dropped while he tried to think of something to say.

"Well, no…umm…wait yes…uhhh…" Jenrya tried to think of something to answer this, "why don't I remember this?"

"Hmmm," Renamon sweat dropped, "maybe it was rougher than I thought…" The two lovers stared at each other trying to think of something to say. "Do you…mind the…mating?"

"What? No, not at all." Jenrya sweat dropped and smiled, or tried to, "I probably…enjoyed it."

"From all the noises, I would say you did…" Renamon smiled at Jenrya.

"Yeah, right." Jenrya sweat dropped, "I'm hungry. Lets go get some food."

The two walked out of the room, after Lee put some clothes on, and made their way to the kitchen of the apartment. In the kitchen, the two could smell the scent of freshly prepared food. Jenrya and Renamon saw Janyuu Lee sitting at the table with some coffee and reading a newspaper while Mayumi Lee was cooking.

"Good morning Jen, good morning Renamon," Mayumi greeted the couple, "hope you slept well."

"Sure did mom." Jenrya said as he smiled to himself. Renamon gave a small smirk.

"I seriously doubt that," Janyuu lowered his paper and smiled at the two, "but can't have all nights full of sleep when you're girlfriend is pregnant." Janyuu winked at his son, Jenrya sweat dropped.

"Jeez," the half awake Jaarin Lee walked into the kitchen rubbing her eyes, "I swear, I think there were animals killing each other or making out or something, because there was non-stop noise. It first sounded like an animal was dying, then it sounded like an animal screaming for about 15 minutes, and finally one more loud scream, and that was it."

Renamon and Jenrya sweat dropped. "Well, we slept well. And I think Renamon did too." Renamon nodded.

Jaarin looked at the two, at first with confusion, then with large eyes. She started to snicker as she stared at the two lovers. Jenrya looked around cautiously and Renamon folded her arms and closed her eyes to try to constrain her anger towards her future sister-in-law.

Janyuu noticed his daughter laugh. He put his paper down and looked at her, "What are you laughing about Jaarin?" Janyuu asked.

Jenrya looked at his sister, basically telling her `please don't tell him. For the love of God, please don't tell him…' Jaarin noticed this and respected her brother's wishes. "Uhhh, nothing dad. Just a joke my friends told me yesterday."

"Hmmm." Janyuu thought as he looked at Jaarin, "Okay."

Jaarin looked at Jenrya and gave him a small smile. Just then, Rinchei walked into the kitchen, only half awake. Shiuchon and Lopmon followed, as well as Terriermon. "I think I heard noises last night." Rinchei said. Jenrya became nervous again and he looked at his brother, "It swear, it sounded like two wild animals, or more like one wild animal and a boy…"

Janyuu looked up from his paper again, "must have been some wild animals out last night."

"Yeah," Jenrya sweat dropped, "must have been those…alley cats."

"We slept peacefully," Lopmon said. Shiuchon and Terriermon nodded, "I didn't hear anything."

"Strange thing is, it didn't seem like it was coming from my window." Rinchei explained as he took a seat. Jenrya gave his brother a stare that kept telling him `Stop,' "it seemed like it was coming from my wall."

Janyuu and Mayumi looked at Jenrya and Renamon. "Jen," Janyuu started. Jenrya turned slowly and nervously to face his father.

"Yes, dad?" Jenrya asked cautiously, thinking he was about to ask about him a big question.

Janyuu looked at his son for a moment, "did those cats wake you and Renamon up? I mean, both of you need your rest, especially Renamon."

Jenrya gave a sigh of relief, "no dad, we were sleeping the whole night."

"Good," Mayumi chirped in as she served the food on the table, "Renamon will need all the rest she could get. Only one week, that's much better than my nine months. You don't have to go through those nine months."

"I would believe it would be," Renamon said as she looked down, "but I wouldn't know how to be a mother."

"Its okay," Mayumi walked up to Renamon, "I will help you every step of the way."

Renamon looked up at Mayumi and smiled, "Thank you Mayumi-sama." Renamon bowed in respect. The whole family watched and all smiled at the site of a future mother-in-law bond with her future daughter-in-law. Just then, the doorbell rang. Janyuu answered the door and saw no other than Shibumi. Janyuu invited him in.

"Hello, I'm just here to check up on Renamon and Jenrya." Shibumi said as he walked in.

"They're doing great," Janyuu said, "Even with all that racquet last night, they slept right through it."

Shibumi walked into the room that was both the dining room and kitchen. All saw the old friend and greeted him warmly. Shibumi walked up to Renamon then spoke up, "Renamon, anything different lately such as appetite, moodiness, sicknesses?"

"No, everything seems normal, except one thing," Renamon looked around and saw Jenrya look up, like a deer in headlights, "well, never mind."

"Tell me, it will help me help you in any way possible. All the changes in your attitude, state of mind, or anything physical are vital to the baby being born healthy and growing up healthy." Shibumi explained. Renamon looked at Jenrya one more time, but this time he gave a nod.

"Well, you see," Renamon tried to think of how to word what `she has been feeling,' "I have these sudden, violent urges to…mate harshly."

The family stared at Renamon for a minute in a little confusion except for Jaarin, who was snickering, and then they all looked at Jenrya who hid his head between his arms and shook it. `Ugh, I'm probably dead now.' Jenrya thought.

Shibumi first looked at the digital fox with confusion, and then realized what she had meant. "OH, ummm well I believe that may be the digimon's way of…mood swings. Hmmm, when was your first outburst."

Renamon looked around again seeing the whole family watch her with anticipation. `Please don't say last night…' Jenrya thought. "Last night." Renamon simply said. Jenrya slammed his head against the desk and fell out of his chair.

"What?" Mayumi asked, "last night? Jen, I thought you said…Jen?"

Jenrya was lying on the floor; googled eyed, but got up a few seconds later, "Umm well let me explain. Remember those noises you heard last night?" Mayumi, Janyuu, and Rinchei nodded, Jaarin snickered louder. Jenrya then pointed to himself and Renamon.

"You've got to be kidding me," Janyuu took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes, "Jeez, Jen. Why were you so loud?"

"I don't know," Jenrya shrugged his shoulders, "I don't even remember what happened last night."

"That was partially my fault," Renamon stepped in and blushed a little, "it seemed like I didn't really have any control, and well, let's just say it was rougher on both of us more than I thought."

"In any case, those are your versions of mood swings, which is new to me. And it seems like, but not the same as, your Heats a few weeks ago." Shibumi looked at the family again, then Jenrya and smirked a little, "You may view it as a bad thing or a good thing. Maybe bad for some, and good for the mate himself." Shibumi smirked at Jenrya and Jenrya blushed.

"Well I guess that makes sense," Rinchei said as he put his hand on his chin in thought, "but why did it hear like a dying animal?"

"Primal mating sounds," Renamon sweat dropped, "usually, the Renamon species don't make those sounds when mating, but when one is pregnant, they get louder, and disturbing at times."

"Oh okay, that answers my questions." Rinchei said as he went back to eating his breakfast.

"Okay, anything else? You haven't been feeling any other body parts more sensitive? Sicknesses?" Shibumi asked.

"No." Renamon simply answered.

"Okay, I'll check up probably everyday to see that everything is going well. So if that means that if you are pregnant with a hybrid, and you had the urge to mate harshly, that must mean it is the same as Juri. I must check up on Juri and Ryo, if I can find them." Shibumi turned to Janyuu, "And it seemed like Rob needed to see me too. He sounded sort of angry, which isn't really like him. Strange."

"Sure is," Janyuu got up as he led Shibumi to the door, "he really never gets mad."

"Yeah," Shibumi started to think, "lets just hope it isn't something bad. Goodbye and may my blessings be with you."

"Goodbye." Janyuu said as he closed the door.

~*~

Juri and Ryo woke up slowly from their slumber. They found themselves in a motel room.

"Sleep well Juri-Chan?" Ryo asked his still sleepy girlfriend.

"Yeah," Juri said sleepily. She suddenly felt a feeling of sickness, "ugh, I'm going to be sick…"

Ryo quickly moved out of the way as Juri rushed to the bathroom and started to regurgitate. "Morning sicknesses…"

Juri continued until she stopped and slowly walked out. She rubbed her stomach, "I swear, these things will kill me before she is born."

Ryo smiled, "Don't worry, you'll be fine. And I know our baby will be healthy."

"I know that," Juri's mood changed a little, "I'm not stupid."

`Mood swings, bad news…' Ryo thought. Ryo tried to think of something to say, but could only think of one word to say, "Okay."

"So you're not going to say anything now?" Juri said, somewhat angrily.

`Remember she is in a mood swing…' Ryo thought. "No, it's just that…"

"You know what, just don't say anything," Juri's mood changed a little, but to more of a seductive mood, "I don't even know how I fell in love with you." Juri walked closer to Ryo. Ryo sweat dropped, `what is she doing?' Ryo thought. "Maybe because you are the best man I have ever been in bed in…"

Ryo became extremely nervous and confused at this point, "Um, okay…I'm flattered, I guess?" Ryo tried to keep his words to a minimum to avoid getting her into another mood swing, but was still very nervous.

"You should be," Juri pushed Ryo onto the bed and jumped on top of him and held his arms down, "because I need you right now."

"Wha…?" Ryo was cut off my Juri passionately kissing Ryo. At first, Ryo was surprised by the sudden outburst from Juri, first in one of her mood swings to pushing him onto the bed and passionately kissing him all over. She broke the passionate, yet forced, kisses and looked down at Ryo and smiled, somewhat evilly. Ryo looked up in a little confusion. "What are you doing?"

"Just have sex with me." Juri said bluntly as she took off her nightgown to reveal her bare chest and private area.

`Okay, mood swings mixed in with desperate sex…this isn't good at all…or is it?' Ryo thought, he smiled.

"Now you're getting into it lover boy," Juri smiled as she took off his shirt. Ryo accepted the stripping done by his girlfriend, lifting his arms to allow his shirt to be taken off completely. Juri started kissing Ryo passionately all over, starting at his mouth, around his face, then started to work her way lower. Down to his bare chest, which seemed to please the Legendary Tamer as he moaned in pleasure. Juri went lower and lower until she got to his pants. She quickly unbuttoned the Tamer's pants and quickly took off his underwear to reveal his manhood. Juri stared at the Legendary Tamer's nature since this would only be the second time she had actually seen it. She looked up at Ryo and smiled.

"Makes me love you even more Ryo-Chan." Juri said as she started to stroke the smooth shaft of the Legendary Tamer. He moaned to show his pleasure.

Juri noticed her boyfriend's sounds of pleasure as she sped up just a little more. The treatment continued and she moved in closer and started to kiss the nature. She slowly kissed it and went to licking it slowly, making sure it wouldn't bring her boyfriend to his climax too quickly. She then engulfed the whole manhood in her mouth and at first sucked it lightly, giving Ryo extreme pleasure. Suddenly, her more primal mood swing kicked in, and she started to speed up, bobbing her head faster and faster. Ryo was in pure ecstasy because of the harsh, yet pleasurable, treatment given to him by his girlfriend. She continued to his near climax, but stopped before he could reach the highest pleasure that one could get. She sat on her boyfriend and placed her hands on Ryo's arms, holding him down again.

"Now you have to give me the best sex I will ever have." Juri smiled down at the pinned down Ryo, but he didn't mind. She bent down to kiss him again.

Katou then lowered herself onto the Legendary Tamer Akiyama. Ryo could feel his manhood get engulfed as it entered Juri's slit. She then started to bounce slowly, enjoying every second of this bliss known as sex. Ryo also enjoyed this treatment as she kept the pace up. And once again, she had the urge again, and she quickened the pace. First it was a small increase, and then suddenly she sped up significantly. Ryo was in pure heaven as the pace was kept at an extremely high speed. Usually, Ryo would have lasted longer, but the high speed made him climax immaturely, as he yelled in extreme pleasure as his love juices entered Katou. She then followed and she collapsed on top of her boyfriend. They panted loudly.

"Where did that outburst come from?" Ryo panted.

"Why, you didn't like it?" Juri asked.

"No, of course I loved it," Ryo tried to regain his breath, "but I haven't seen you ever do something that…that extreme ever."

"Tell later, too sleepy…" Juri sleepily said as she fell asleep. Ryo soon followed.

~*~

`Wonder where they could be,' Shibumi thought as he wandered to find the two teens. He looked at his watch; it read 4:30 P.M. The technical digimon creator sighed, `looks like I have to find them later. I need to find out what Rob wants. He seemed upset…'

Shibumi made his way over to the McCoy house. He quickly drove over to the home of "Dolphin," who was actually Rob McCoy. He rang the doorbell; Shibumi's former partner in the Digimon Project answered the door.

"Hello Rob." Shibumi smiled at his old time friend.

"Hello Shibumi," Rob said, a little depressed.

"What's up, you sound troubled when you called," Shibumi asked.

Rob sighed, "Come in, I'll tell you inside."

"Okay," Shibumi started to walk into the household and took a seat, "it must be important."

"VERY important," Rob sighed again, "taking in mind that I feel older now after this news was told to me."

"So what's up? Janyuu and I were a little worried when we found out you seemed angry and well, you are the coolest out of all of the Wild Bunch." Shibumi said.

"Well, I was cool," Rob sat down, "until I found out Alice was pregnant."

Shibumi looked at Rob and smiled, "I'm happy for the girl. When is she due?"

"I didn't finish," Rob looked down, and then looked up at Shibumi again, "she is pregnant with a digimon."

Shibumi nodded his head, "I see," Shibumi said to his friend.

"I…I don't know what to think. I may have been okay if it was a normal boy, but a digimon?" Rob started to shed a few tears in anger and frustration.

"Don't worry." Shibumi simply answered.

"How could I not worry when you find out your daughter have had sex with a digimon?" Rob said in a louder, yet not angry, voice.

"Because I already know two." Shibumi smiled.

"What? Who?" Rob was feeling a little more comfortable, but was still a little mad.

"Janyuu's son, Jenrya," Shibumi started, "and a girl who had sex with a Leomon."

"Really? Jenrya? With what digimon?" Rob asked, a little bewildered.

"Renamon," Shibumi folded his arms, "don't feel like you're alone. It is natural for love to take many forms, and love includes sex, so it is the same if Alice loved a human."

"Yes," Rob rubbed his eyes, "but she is pregnant."

"So is Renamon, and Juri," Shibumi got up and put a hand on Rob's shoulder and smiled, "don't worry, I will explain everything. Where is Alice anyway? She should hear this too."

"I snapped when she told me," Rob looked down, "now I see that I was wrong, but she could be anywhere right now."

"We'll find her later, don't worry," Shibumi said, "first I must tell about the Digital Hybrid Theory, it may answer all your questions." Shibumi sat down again and started to tell the educated theory, "it all started when we were first working with digimon…"

~*~

In the middle of the park, where several major events happened, a girl in all black with blond hair walked around, depressed and sad about many things.

(Alice's P.O.V)

Why did I even tell my father? I knew that he would snap like that, he wouldn't have liked the idea of me being pregnant. I don't even think he cares. But I loved him so much, and he was sent here to delete himself for the Tamers, not to love me. I know it; he was only sent to be a digital source of power, not some girl's lover. No, he was here to be loved, loved by me. And he loved me. He could be the ONLY one who could love me. HE is the father of this child, no one else will be!

Alice stopped in her tracks and looked down. She then started to cry, "Why did you have to do it? Couldn't it be someone else? Why did you have to be the one to be deleted?" Alice shut her eyes tight, but the tears overflowed her shut eyes, and the tears of anger and past love flowed, "Why, why! I loved you, Dobermon!"

She started running full speed through the park, filled with emotions of anger and love for the beloved Dobermon. She ran and ran, never feeling any fatigue or signs of being tired. She ran with her head down and tears streaming down her face from her light blue eyes. Suddenly, she quickly looked up and ran into a boy. She fell down and lay there, not wanting to get up. All she could do is hear the voices of the ones she ran into.

"Oww, that hurt," one of the figures, which resembled boy, said as she could barely see the blurry image.

"Pupipu?" a little pixie floating over the boy strangely spoke.

"Yeah, I'm fine," the figure turned to Alice who refused to get up, "oh I'm sorry. Aren't you the girl who helped us when we fought the D-Reaper? Yeah, the one with the Dobermon…"

With those words, Alice fell out of consciousness. The boy looked down at the unconscious girl. He quickly went to her side and checked on her.

"She fainted or fell asleep or something." The boy said.

"Pi Pu Pipipu pip." The little floating pixie said.

"I will, I was just checking on her." The boy said as he picked her up and laid her on a bench. The boy stood there with his pixie digimon closely observing the blonde girl to make sure she was okay. She was asleep, and the boy just sat there, waiting for her to wake up. Not knowing to him, she was having a dream.

*****Dream/Flashback*****

(Alice's P.O.V)

Ever since I was small, I loved digimon. I loved everything about them, I love playing with them, and I especially loved to take care of them and watch them grow and love them. My father took part of creating digimon, which was only intended as a game, nothing more. But my father told me that we were privileged to play with these digimon. My father told me stories about how his father also helped with the production of digimon and computers and how our family was usually based on our Digimon Legacy. Well, he didn't, or wouldn't, expect me to carry on our family's Digimon Legacy, but I would soon find out I would, in a different manner. It all started when I got my first Digimon game and then my first day of 5th grade.

"Alice," Rob McCoy, Alice's father, walked in carrying a box, "I have a surprise for you."

Alice walked in, "What is it dad?"

"Here," Rob kneeled handed the box to his daughter and smiled, "the latest version of Digimon."

"Wow! Thanks Dad!" Alice said in her excitement.

"It has new digimon," Rob explained, "One is a Dobermon. But you have to pick a Gabumon and train it very hard and give it lots of care for it to evolve to a Dobermon."

"I will," Alice said with excitement, "I will train it everyday and give it a lot of care."

"Good," Rob stood up again, "but finish your homework first."

"Yes Dad," Alice said as she walked to her room, where her computer was located, "Dobermon…you will be the best digimon ever!"

(Alice's P.O.V)

So I kept to my promise and trained that little Gabumon, after homework everyday. I trained it and gave it all the care in the world. I would look at the screen and see the little Gabumon happy all the time. I kept with training it, until we came upon one of the toughest characters, a Devimon. We fought with all our power, and I swear I could feel the hits given to the poor Gabumon. Every time, we would fall short of a victory. And I would recover and we would train harder and give it more care than before. Until that faithful day, the day when we fought that evil Devimon again, and we won. I could hear the chimes of victory and happiness that came from the Gabumon. Suddenly, he evolved into Dobermon. The day that I waited for was at that moment, my crowing achievement. Then I started the 6th grade, and all I tried to find people who liked digimon like I did, but to no avail, calling me names for liking digimon. I mean, other kids in other schools loved the Digimon games and cards, but people at my school hated it. Then, something happened…

Alice walked into her room and quickly turned on the computer, "How is my Dobermon doing?"

Alice looked on the screen, and saw her Dobermon was happy. Sounds from her speakers had shown her Digimon's happiness. She smiled to see her digital pet happy. The blonde girl turned off the computer to check on it later. Alice promptly did her homework and checked on the computer again, but this time, there was no Dobermon.

"W…what happened?" Alice asked with a shaky voice, "W…where did he go?" Suddenly a few words came upon the screen:

"YOUR DIGIMON HAS BEEN DELETED. CAUSES: VIRUS/SICKNESS."

"No," Alice stared blankly at the screen. She could feel something inside her break into a million pieces. It was a feeling like she had lost a loved one, even a lover. The light blue-eyed girl started to cry.

Alice placed her face into her hands and sobbed, "Why did you have to be deleted? I trained you hard, I cared for you, I may have even…loved you…"

(Alice's P.O.V)

From that day forward, I wore all black. Why? I don't really know, but I really stopped talking to many people, you could say a loner. And people just ignored me, like a leaf blowing helplessly in the updraft of depression. I stayed like that; it felt like I have lost my best friend, my lover, but he was only a digimon, wasn't he? He was, to any other person, but to me, he seemed like a part of me. Then, one day I was watching the news and I saw the stories about the Digimon Tamers. My father said he had to leave and he was really never home for long periods of time after that, and my mother was always on business trips, so I was alone. My digimon was dead, my father went to work countless hours, my mother was usually gone, and I had no friends. I had no one; I was alone. Until one day, in the midst of this strange D-Reaper attack, I was lying on my bed then I saw my computer start to glow a strange color…

"Dobermon…" Alice softly cried while lying on her bed, "Why did you have to leave…"

Suddenly, her computer where she raised the Dobermon she loved started to grow a strange color. It was a color of pure white, and would spawn something she would have never of imagined. Alice got up and cautiously walked closer to her glowing computer. She walked up to it, but suddenly heard a voice.

"I must find the Tamers," a mysterious voice boomed through her computer. Alice saw a strange figure run towards her from her computer screen. At first it was too blurry, but then it came to focus, it seemed like the figure was in the shape of a dog.

"No it can't be," Alice stared at the glowing screen, "…Dobermon?"

"I must find the Tamers," the dog digimon said again as he ran through the screen. Alice stepped back as he landed in front of the blond, light-blue eyed girl. "I am Dobermon, do you know where I can find the Tamers?"

"I'm sorry," Alice said a little depressed that he hasn't noticed her, "I do not know who the Tamers are."

"I see," Dobermon looked down, "maybe you could help me find them. I am a messenger from the Digimon Sovereign to give an urgent message to the Tamers."

"I don't know who they are," Alice said as she walked closer to the dog digimon, "but I can help you find them."

"Thank you," Dobermon walked up to Alice, "and I know who you are, Alice." Dobermon licked the girl's face.

"Dobermon," Alice's face lighted up to find out that this Dobermon was the Dobermon she had, "I thought you were deleted by a sickness?"

"I'm sorry about that," Dobermon said, "the Sovereign needed me and he put that message to make sure no one knew, especially you, that I was carrying out a mission for the Sovereign."

"But why did you go through my computer?" Alice asked.

"Because you were the only I could trust," Dobermon said, licking her face again. Alice giggled by the tongue against her cheek, "and I knew your feelings towards me."

Alice blushed, "how did you know? I thought you were only on my computer."

"Us digimon have evolved to almost the same level as humans, maybe even higher," Dobermon started to explain, "and with this evolution we have been going through, we learned many traits from our human creators. How to fight, kill, care, and love were the first traits we learned, and it evolved from there. I could feel your love for me, and it only seemed to get stronger when we fought against that Devimon several times. And when I left you, I felt the sadness of leaving you, and I eventually felt your feelings toward me grow to a large amount."

"So are you my partner?" Alice asked with anticipation.

"I'm sorry," Dobermon looked down, "I cannot be anyone's partner. As much as I would love to be your partner, I cannot."

"But why?" Alice asked as she hugged the neck of the digimon.

"I am here to only deliver a message," Dobermon said, "nothing else. And to show that I do love you too." Dobermon leaned over and kissed the blonde girl.

"I love you too," Alice smiled, "Dobermon."

"I'm sorry Alice," Dobermon said, "I will not exist much longer…"

"Why?" Alice asked.

"I am sent here," Dobermon started, "to sacrifice myself for the Tamers…"

"No," Alice hugged the digimon again and started to cry, "I don't want to lose you twice."

"Alice," Dobermon nuzzled Alice, "I don't want to lose you either, but I must, to save this world as well as the Digital World."

"Let me," Alice slowly said, "let me show you how much I love you."

Alice kissed the dog digimon again, this time more passionate than the last. She continued kissing the digimon, which at first surprised him, but soon accepted it. "Alice, this will be my last act of love. I want to be your mate." Dobermon said.

"I will be your mate," Alice smiled, "and a part of me will be in me, and if it happens, in our child."

"Make sure our child grows strong and knowing he or she has a kind mother and a proud father." Dobermon said.

"Don't worry," Alice smiled, "I will."

Alice kissed the dog digimon again, and this time both accepted it. They continued their kissing session until Alice decided to bring it to a higher more physical level. Alice kissed him one more time as she took off the black dress she always wears. Dobermon watched as the blonde, light blue-eyed girl stripped down and presented herself to her mate, Dobermon.

"Please," Alice said as she laid herself down onto her bed, "I love you with all my heart, and I want you to live on in our child. I love you Dobermon."

"I love you too Alice." Dobermon said as he walked up to the laying bare girl.

Dobermon's Digital male hood was already visible because of the stripping of his lover. He placed two paws onto the bed and kept his back two paws on the ground. He looked at the girl one more time, licked her face, and then kissed her before lowering himself onto the girl who trained him and cared for him in the Digital world. He lowered his member into the vagina of Alice. He quickly felt the warmness wrap around his sex organ and quickly moaned. Alice smiled up on him and he smiled back. He then started to slowly raise and lower his hips in and out of Alice's womanhood. They continued this bliss of sex until first Alice was brought to her climax, and was soon followed by Dobermon. His Digital seed poured into the girl's slit, planting the seed of life with the egg. Dobermon collapsed on top of Alice.

"I love you Alice," Dobermon panted, "and may I be with you always."

"I love you too Dobermon." Alice said as they both fell asleep.

(Alice's P.O.V)

My fantasies became a reality that day when Dobermon came into the Real World. But it also made it my worst nightmare. I knew he was going to leave me again, and I didn't want him to go twice. But I know he would be in my heart and his digital blood would soon flow through our love child, the son or daughter of Dobermon and Alice McCoy.

*****End of Dream/Flashback*****

"Pipuipipi!" the pixie squeaked.

"What Marineangemon?" a boy with dark greenish-blue hair and glasses walked towards the bench where the girl was laying, "you say Alice is waking up?"

"Pi pu." Marineangemon answered.

The boy walked over to the some-what groggy Alice, and sat down beside her.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry if I was in your way." The boy rubbed his head and apologized.

"No, it was my fault," Alice sat up, "I'm sorry. Thank you for helping me, who are you?"

"Kitagawa Kenta and this is my digimon Marineangemon," Kenta replied and Marineangemon landed on his head, "are you okay, you ran into me pretty hard."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you." Alice looked down.

"Want me to take you home?" Kenta asked.

"I can't go home right now." Alice said.

"Okay," Kenta wanted to know why, "I'm sorry for being nosy, but why?"

"Because my father is angry with me because I am pregnant with a digimon." Alice said as she started crying.

"Ooh," Kenta replied, "don't worry, your not alone. I know at least two people who are having the same situation as you."

"Really?" Alice looked up at Kenta.

"Yeah, I'll introduce you to them tomorrow," Kenta looked at his watch, "but its late now, are you sure you don't want to go home?"

"Yeah," Alice said, "I'll just find some place to sleep…"

"No," Kenta stood up, "your pregnant right now, you shouldn't be sleeping in the cold. Sleep at my house until tomorrow."

"Are you sure?" Alice asked. Kenta nodded and Alice smiled, "thank you." Alice hugged Kenta.

Kenta blushed a little, "yeah sure, no problem."

The two teens walked, with Marineangemon on Kenta's head, to the Kitagawa household. Where Mrs. Kitagawa was more than willing for the girl to stay in their home for the night.

(End of Wednesday)

~*~*~

---Dexstrosity the LdOFDestruction