Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Chumly ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

WARNING: Slight bit of Yaoi in here (but NOT a Yaoi lemon **shudders**), cursing, assault for sex, and mention of suicide in here. So best be careful…and don't say I didn't warn you…

Chapter 11: Chumly

Thursday Morning…

Alice McCoy slowly started to stir from her long sleep from the night before. She was straight out beat from the events of the past day, for it was very important to her. She recently found out that she was, and still is, pregnant with the child of the only "male" she loved, Dobermon. Her surprise turned into happiness to learn the fact that Dobermon would live on in the child that she was giving. Unfortunately, her grandfather did not share the same happiness with her. He actually was infuriated that his granddaughter was pregnant at the mere age of 14, as many parents and grandparents would be. It made things worse when he found out that his grandchild would be a hybrid. She stayed away from her home that day, and slept over the home of Kitagawa Kenta, a fellow Tamer. And that's where she is right now…

Alice slowly pulled the sheets down from her head and peered around the room. At first she didn't realize where she was, but soon found out when a door creaked open and a green-haired boy slowly walked into the still dark guest room.

"Are you okay?" Kenta asked the sleepy McCoy, "You were really beat yesterday."

"Hm?" Alice was still too sleepy to interpret the words of the same age boy.

Kenta smiled, "looks like you need some more time to sleep. I'll leave you alone…"

Alice rubbed her eyes and sat up to face Kitagawa, "N…no its okay, I'm awake now. Thank you for your concern Kenta."

"No problem," Kenta kneeled down by Alice, "you're my house guest right now. And you're pregnant; I should be concerned about you. Its kind of like my unwritten responsibility."

"That's sweet of you Kenta," Alice smiled at Kenta, "thank you."

"It's nothing," Kenta blushed, "like I said, we should take care of you, you're pregnant."

Alice felt a sudden urge to be sick, "Ugh, I'm going to be sick, where's your bathroom?" Alice asked quickly.

"Down the hall, to your left." Kenta quickly moved out of the way and Alice rushed past him, through the door, down the hall where Kenta could hear the sound of a door slamming followed by the sounds of regurgitation.

`I forgot that women get sick when they're pregnant,' Kenta thought, `morning sicknesses must be a drag…'

Alice walked back into the room after her trip to the bathroom, "I forgot that pregnant girls have morning sicknesses."

"Yeah," Kenta looked up at Alice from his kneeling position, "it must be a drag being sick."

"You're telling me," Alice said, "You're not the one being sick every morning."

"True," Kenta said, "well, are you feeling better?"

"A little," Alice shook her head, "but I know it might get worse."

"I think the worse of it is over," Kenta replied, "it seems like it, but I might be wrong…" Alice looked down on him after his last word. She had a different look in her eyes. Alice had this kind of mad, yet desperately trying to find something look in her eyes. Kenta had a hint of what it may have been, `no, not mood swings…' Kenta thought with a little fear of them.

"How would you know," Alice replied with a darker tone of voice, "you never went through pregnancy."

"I didn't say that…" Kenta tried to prove his point, but realized it wasn't going to work and her mood swings were only going to get worse.

"That's right, you didn't say that," Alice replied, now in an angry type of voice, "damn it! I hate how my grandfather hates me and my baby."

"Your grandfather doesn't hate you," Kenta said, and stood up, "he just used to the fact that you are growing up before his eyes…"

"How would you know, you never seen or met my grandfather!" Alice said loudly, almost at a yell.

"I know because all good parents are like that," Kenta tried to remain calm after the verbal assault from Alice, "look, I know you are having a mood swing right now, and you may not mean all you say, but I know that you love your grandfather and your grandfather loves you as much. And I know that he is a good man, and he will accept the fact that you are having this baby, and he will love it as much as he loves you."

Alice fell a little faint after the last words were spoken from Kenta. Her mood swings have gotten to her and plagued her with fatigue. Kenta caught her before she landed hard on the ground and lay her down on the cot she was sleeping on. `Looks like the mood swings affected us both. I have never spoke my mind that much or well, ever…' Kenta thought as he watched the blonde girl rest from her sudden outburst of anger. Kenta smiled to himself, `who would have known that she would get pregnant. Kind of strange what a fate of one being can lead to…' Kenta looked up to the ceiling in thought of his last thought, `can fate lead to romance? I mean the predicament Alice is in right now is almost the exact same thing that happened to Juri." He thought about the past events of Katou and the fate of her Leomon. `Hmmm, there's something to think about for a while…' Kenta looked at the now sleeping Alice one more time, and then got up and walked out of the room, "Rest now Alice." He said as he shut the door to the room and went to the kitchen to get food and check on his sleeping Marineangemon.

~*~

Juri Katou and Ryo Akiyama woke up once again finding themselves in a motel room. Juri was the first to wake up as she sat up and saw Akiyama lying right beside her, bare. She looked down at herself to also find herself bare. Ryo then started to stir and slowly wake up.

Ryo slowly sat up and looked around the room. He then looked down to see that he was not wearing any clothes and then looked at Juri sitting right beside him, smiling, "about how many times did we do it last night?" Ryo looked at his girlfriend.

Juri silently chuckled, "I lost count after the third time. I didn't plan on having this much sex, its just…it happens."

Ryo sighed after hearing the events of last night, "I really need to stop doing this. I'm really tired. But, I guess it's a primal instinct, especially when you're child is a half human, half Leomon. But I still love you."

"I love you too, although I kind of take you by force to have sex with me. Sorry," Juri smiled, "I think the worst of it was all of yesterday and I think it's over."

"Hopefully it is," Ryo laughed, "but it seems like the most common side-affect of a Leomon pregnancy is…" Ryo tried to think of a way to word his hypothesis, "continuous, rough…sex."

"Makes sense," Juri pointed out, "I did fall in love and had sex with the `Beast King.'"

The two laughed at the joke. They both got out of the bed and went to put some clothes on. They were quickly dressed. The two lovers were about to exit their room and briefly kissed.

"Exactly where are we going?" Ryo asked as they joined hands and were about to leave.

"A friend's house," Juri replied, "I need to ask him something."

"I understand," Ryo realized where they would be heading, "let's go."

The two left the room and went off to Juri's destination, a good friend of hers that would help her through the situation she found herself in. It was the person who gave her enough strength to get her out of one of the worse situations of her life, and this girl was a fellow Tamer.

~*~

Kenta sat silently in thought on his couch watching some television, with Marineangemon sleeping beside him. His parents were out on some errands and he didn't have anything to do but to watch and take care of Alice while she was staying in his home. At first he didn't notice what he was watching, but soon realized he was actually watching one of those romantic soap operas. He sighed, but didn't have the strength to pick up the remote and actually change the channel, so he just sat there in thought. `I hope Alice is fine,' Kenta looked over the top of the couch, behind the couch at the door leading to the guest room. He leaned down again and watched the T.V to see a teenage girl and teenage boy kissing passionately on a bench park, `heh, like that really happens.' Kenta thought somewhat bitterly about love, `I swear I will never fall in love.' He looked over the top of the couch again at the door to the guest room, `yep, never fall in love,' Kenta continued to look at the door, `she's just a friend. A friend I'm helping in her dire time of need. A good friend, like Hirokazu.' He turned around again and continued to watch T.V. He heard a door slowly open behind him and quickly realized that it was Alice. He turned around quickly and saw the sleepy blonde-haired girl slowly drag her feet across the wood floor of their home.

"Hey," Kenta smiled as he got up, "feel any better?"

Alice looked up at the green-haired boy and smiled, "yes, thank you."

"Good to know," Kenta said, "are you hungry?"

"Actually yeah," Alice rubbed her stomach, "do you have any ice cream by any chance?"

"Yeah," Kenta started to walk into the kitchen, "I'll get it."

"Thank you," Alice said as she took a seat on the couch, "I hope it isn't a burden to you…"

"Of course not," Kenta said as he opened the door to the freezer, "no burden at all. You're a friend, and you saved our lives when we were fighting the D-Reaper. I have to pay you back somehow."

"You don't know how much I appreciate that," Alice smiled while Kenta walked back into the living room with a carton of chocolate chip ice cream and a spoon. Kenta handed it to Alice, "thank you."

Kenta watched as Alice dug into the ice cream quickly, "when are you planning to face your grandfather?"

"Hopefully soon," Alice said as she took in a large spoon of ice cream, "but I don't know if I have the confidence to face him."

"I'm sorry for being nosy," Kenta apologized ahead of time, "but why is your grandfather taking care of you?"

"Well, you see my father had to go on a journey and never returned, and my mother had died," Alice explained, "my grandfather would always take care of me, but I know my real father will never be replaced."

"Oh," Kenta regretted he asked after he learned about her parents', "I'm sorry for asking. I mean, your parents and all…"

"No it's okay," Alice took another spoonful of ice cream, "I don't get depressed much over that, because I know I'll never forget them, even though I never met them…" The two were quiet after the short conversation. Kenta continued to watch over Alice, until he thought of words of confidence.

"I know you have the confidence to face your grandfather," Kenta said as he sat down beside Alice, "you are responsible and strong enough to do this."

"I hope," Alice said, "but he is kind of hot headed when it pertains to me."

"I would imagine so," Kenta said, "When are you going to plan on telling him?"

"Either today or tomorrow." Alice answered as she took the last spoonful of the ice cream left in the carton, "Oops, I finished it…"

"That's okay," Kenta took the empty carton to throw away, "we have a lot more."

"Again, thank you for letting me stay here until I build my confidence." Alice thanked again.

"Like I said, it's no problem, you're a friend and I owe you for saving our butts." Kenta said. The phone then began to ring and it broke up the two's conversation. Kenta hurried over to the phone and answered it.

---Phone Call---

"Hello, Kitagawa Residence." Kenta greeted.

"Hey chumly," a boy said, quite loudly.

"Oh, hey Hirokazu," Kenta realized it was Shiota Hirokazu, his best friend, "what's up?"

"Is it alright if you meet me in the park," Hirokazu became a little more serious, "I need to seriously talk to you."

"I don't know," Kenta looked back at Alice, "I have some company over right now."

"Is it your girlfriend?" Hirokazu half teased, but seemed a little disappointed.

"What? No," Kenta quickly replied, "She's a friend who needed my help."

"Are you sure she's only a friend?" Hirokazu asked.

"Yes. Why are you asking me questions if I have a girlfriend?" Kenta asked. He waited for a response but was silent for a few seconds, "Hello? Hirokazu are you still there?"

"Because…I thought we made a pact that we would stay bachelors!" Hirokazu suddenly said.

"Oh yeah, well don't worry, I'm keeping to that pact!" Kenta said, "I promised myself I won't fall in love."

"Cool," Hirokazu said, "but still I need to meet with in you in the park."

"Okay, okay, I'll meet you there in 30 minutes, I need to help my guest right now." Kenta said.

"Alright, see ya chumly." Hirokazu said.

"See ya." Kenta said as he hung up the phone.

---End of Phone Call---

Kenta walked back into the guest room and saw Alice standing, with a different look in her eyes.

"Hey Alice I need to…" Alice pouncing on his chest cut off Kenta's sentence and kissing him passionately repeatedly, he at least pushed her lips off his face to speak, "whoa, what are you doing?"

"Just take me…" Alice said in a low tone of voice and started to kiss him again. Kenta was extremely nervous at this point. He managed to stop her again.

"What…? Why?" Kenta asked. Alice quickly started to strip while sitting on his chest, "I don't want to have sex with you! I'm just your friend!"

"And friends help other friends when they are in need," Alice said as she started to take off Kenta's shirt, "and I need your help right now."

"Hey, hold on," Kenta had the strength to pull her off again, "since when did pregnant woman have the urge to have mad sex?"

Alice shrugged, "I don't know, and frankly I don't care." Alice went back to kissing him all over again, she worked her way down Kenta's body, down his chest, almost to his pants, but he realized how low she was and backed off before she could take off his pants.

"I'm sorry for doing this, but…" Kenta grabbed her and pinned her down, "now WHY do you want to have sex with ME?"

"Oh, aggressive," Alice smiled, "I like that…"

Kenta sighed, `I guess when she's pregnant, the instincts of the digimon take over,' "uhhh, stay here, I need to call a friend." He quickly got up before Alice grabbed him and ran to his phone, `thank god my parents won't be home until night…' He picked up the phone and dialed up the Lee Household, but Alice got a hold of him while he dialed, and started to kiss him all over again.

---Phone Call---

"Hello, Lee Residence." Jenrya answered.

"Uhhh, Lee?" Kenta said nervously, as Lee could hear moans coming from Alice.

"Kenta? Is something wrong?" Jenrya asked as he heard the sounds of pleasure from Alice.

"Something is VERY wrong," Kenta said as he felt Alice take off his pants. He pulled the receiver from his ear and mouth.

"Ummm," Lee was waiting, but could hear Kenta.

"Hey! Get away from there, and put my pants back on!" Lee faintly heard in the background as Kenta talked into the receiver again, "when, uhhh, digimon have sex with humans, are one of the affects of their, uhhh, pregnancy uncontrollable desires and urges to have sex, particularly…rough sex?"

"Well yeah, but why are you asking?" Jenrya asked.

"Because…" Kenta felt Alice's hand wrap around his member, "hey, don't do that! Stop! Ehhh…well, because Alice is pregnant with Dobermon's child and…she's trying to have sex with me!" Jenrya busted out in laughter, "this isn't funny!"

"I'm sorry, it was just it kind of happened to me and Renamon already…" Jenrya explained.

"HURRY UP! What do I do!?" Kenta asked as Alice started to pump his manhood with her hand, "hey!"

"My advice is to run…" Jenrya said, "and call Mr. Mizuno, he specializes in these things. His cell number is 245-4980. Of course I let Renamon take me…"

"Run and call Mr. Mizuno? Okay, bye!" Kenta hung up the phone quickly.

"Good luck," Jenrya said before he hung up and started to laugh again.

---End of Phone Call---

"Sorry to do this," Kenta grabbed Alice's hand and pushed it away, "but I gotta go!" He got up and ran while putting his pants and shirt on.

"Playing hard to get, eh?" Alice got up and ran after him.

Kenta grabbed his cordless as he ran around the house avoiding the sex-driven Alice. He quickly dialed and called Shibumi Mizuno.

---Phone Call---

"Hello? Mr. Mizuno?" Kenta quickly said.

"This is he?" Shibumi answered.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but do you know about hybrid pregnancies?" Kenta asked frantically.

Shibumi's face seemed surprised, "why, yes I do…"

"Good, can you please come over to my house? I have this girl named Alice McCoy who frantically want to have sex with me and I don't know what to do!"

Shibumi chuckled, `looks like I found her,' "Okay, where do you live?"

"East part of West Shinjinku, 565." Kenta quickly said.

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible, just hold her off for a couple of minutes." Shibumi said as he hung up.

"Okay!" Kenta said as he ran around his table.

---End OF Phone Call---

Kenta hid under a table, but then Alice found him. He was startled, but she climbed under the table with him and started to kiss him again. Kenta tried to push her off, but to no avail, she had the power of a digimon when she was in this state. Kenta frantically started to back out from under the table, trying to push her away in the process, but was un-successful for the most part. "Just give in," Alice said as she grabbed him, "it'll be fun…"

"But I'm only your friend!" Kenta said as Alice grabbed him by the shirt, "I wouldn't want to take the advantage to have sex with a girl if that girl was only a friend, was influenced by something like you are now, or isn't ready! And you're under one of those categories!"

"But, I want you so badly Kenta-Chan…" Alice started kissing him again.

"Stop!" Kenta pushed her off and held her by the shoulders, "And don't call me Kenta-Chan!"

"Ohh, Attitude…" Alice moaned, somewhat oddly, "you're making me hot!"

Kenta sighed, "hurry up and get here please, Mr. Mizuno…"

~*~

Kenta continued to hold the "horny" Alice at a safe distance from him while waiting for Shibumi to arrive and help him. He was getting very tired and his arms hurt from all the pushing away and keeping Alice at bay. `Arms…tired…' Kenta thought, and let his arms down. Alice quickly jumped on Kenta again and started to kiss him. The doorbell suddenly rang, the sound of the doorbell gave Kenta his second wind as he pushed Alice off one more time and rushed to the door and opened it. He saw a man with a baseball cap and a beard holding a briefcase standing there.

"Mr. Mizuno?" Kenta panted. Alice was close behind him.

"Yes," Shibumi said, "I see you have a problem. Mr.…."

"Kitagawa, Kitagawa Kenta and yes," Kenta tried to regain his breath, "she's been after me for about 20 minutes."

Shibumi laughed to himself, "hello, I'm Mizuno Goro, but I prefer to be called Shibumi."

"Uhhh, well come inside, Mr. Mizuno," Kenta welcomed the programmer inside, "make yourself comfortable…" With his last words, Alice once again pounced him on. The green-haired boy sighed as she continued her assault of kisses. "Man, that is starting to hurt…"

Shibumi jumped in and pulled Alice off Kenta, but careful enough to not harm her. She looked up at Shibumi, "hey, you're that programmer guy who works with my grandfather…" Alice spoke, but suddenly fainted.

"Is that normal?" Kenta asked, "I mean, she's been trying to have sex with me for the past hour, and NOW she faints?"

Shibumi laughed, "Yes, don't worry. Alice is fine. You see, when a human girl or female digimon is pregnant with a human/digimon hybrid, they have these mad urges to have sex, particularly rough. It's like the hybrid mother's version of a mood swing."

"Okay, I think I understand," Kenta said as he brushed off his shirt and took a seat across from Shibumi, "and she will try to have sex no matter what?"

"Exactly." Shibumi placed Alice on the couch carefully and took a seat beside her, "Alice here was impregnated by Dobermon…"

"She has told me the story," Kenta explained, "she said she needed a place to crash because she did not want to face her grandfather."

"I can understand why," Shibumi looked at the now sleeping Alice, "but I can assure you, I believe her Heat has past. Congratulations, Mr. Kitagawa. You maintained to not have sex with a girl basically pleading you for sex." Shibumi clapped his hands and laughed.

"Well, it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do," Kenta laughed after he looked back at the past events, "but I was glad I could help her."

"You did the right thing Kenta, but you should have told her grandfather last night," Shibumi said.

"I would have, but she didn't give me her phone number, address, or anything at all to contact her grandfather. I'm sorry…" Kenta apologized.


"It's okay," Shibumi got up and patted him on the back, "you did the right thing helping her out and not having sex with her. She has gone through a lot lately."

"She sure has," Kenta said, "but I was glad I could help her in any way possible." He looked at his watch and realized that it was almost time to meet Hirokazu in the park like he promised, "I'm sorry, but I must be going somewhere now. Is it okay…?"

"Yeah, I'll take her back to her home and her grandfather. And don't worry, her grandfather has calmed down quite a bit, so don't worry about her."

"Okay, thank you Mr. Mizuno." Kenta bowed in respect as he left a note on the counter of his kitchen for his mother or father to know if he will be gone for that long. He led Shibumi, with the sleeping Alice in his arms, to the door. "I must be going now. Thank you for your help Mr. Mizuno, I hope I will be seeing you again."

"You probably will, Mr. Kitagawa." Shibumi smiled, "and it was no problem. Again, thank you for taking care of Alice. I, as well as her grandfather really appreciate it."

"Yeah," Kenta mounted his bike, "well, goodbye Mr. Mizuno, and when Alice wakes up, tell her it was no problem at all taking care of her." Kenta waved as he rode off. Shibumi waved back. He looked down at the sleeping Alice in his back seat, `time to return you, and don't worry, your grandfather will always love you.'

~*~

Kenta rode down the street on his bike thinking about what just happened to him right now, and about love once again. `I forgot Marineangemon, oh well, he'll find me…hmmm, after I look back on it, it's actually kind of funny. A horny girl is in my home and my parents aren't home and she wants ME.' Kenta laughed to himself, `any other guy would have given in the moment she jumped on them, but I didn't.' The green-haired boy thought proudly of himself, `that's what a true friend would do; I know it.' Kenta smiled as he rode into the park where Hirokazu would be meeting him. As he cruised in, he saw Hirokazu standing there with his brown jacket and his trademark visor on his head.

"What's up Hirokazu? You wanted to see me?" Kenta asked as he un-mounted his bike.

"Hey Kenta," Hirokazu paused for a moment, "what's up?"

"Well, I just fought off a mad girl who wanted to have sex with me," Kenta recalled what just happened, "but other than that, it's been a normal day."

Hirokazu looked at him strangely for a moment, "you fought off a girl who wanted to have mad sex with you? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?"

Kenta blinked, "I don't want to have sex yet!"

"Dammit, chumly," Hirokazu turned for a moment, "if I were in that position…"

"You would do her…" Kenta finished his sentence.

"Actually, I'd do the same thing you did." Hirokazu corrected him.

"What?" Kenta blinked again, "okay, what did you do with the real Hirokazu and where did you put him?"

"Funny Kenta," Hirokazu's voice changed from casual to serious, "I seriously need to tell you something VERY important."

Kenta was a little surprised by the sudden change of tone in his voice. It was rare for Hirokazu to be so serious, especially when Kenta was joking around. Hirokazu would usually start making fun of Kenta's jokes, but this time he didn't, "well okay, Hirokazu, what's wrong?"

Hirokazu sighed and looked to the floor of park. The concrete did not help Hirokazu with his problems much, but he had to build the confidence to tell the truth he had been keeping. He quickly turned around and stared at Kenta.

"What is it?" Kenta asked, "its not like you're gay or something." Kenta laughed, but he saw Hirokazu and realized he still had the serious face. He looked down for a moment, "you don't mean…" Hirokazu looked up again and nodded. Kenta had a somewhat surprised look on his face.

Hirokazu sighed again, "Yep, I'm a fag…" Hirokazu said, a little down on himself, but resisting the urge to cry.

"Don't call yourself such a horrible word." Kenta said, thinking of words to say.

"But I am," Hirokazu said back, a little misty-eyed, "I like guys."

"So?" Kenta asked.

"My first and only crush was you, chumly," Hirokazu suddenly burst out.

Kenta sighed as he turned and his back faced the brown-haired boy, "Oy vey, what a day. First I'm being begged and tackled for sex that I have to fight off, and now I find out that my best friend is bisexual and has a crush on me…"

"Hey, I'll understand if you hate me," Hirokazu offered, "I think I would deserve it."

"I'm not going to hate you," Kenta said, with his back still turned, "why would I hate someone just because they love me?"

"Because I'm a guy, and guys aren't supposed to fall in love with guys!" Hirokazu shouted out loud in a somewhat distraught manner.

"Says who?" Kenta suddenly turned around, "I may not be gay, but I know love strikes anywhere, no matter what gender or what position one may be in. Look at Alice and Dobermon, or Renamon and Lee."

"But still," Hirokazu suddenly burst out in tears, "I…fell in love with you, and I know you will never love me…"

Kenta stared at the crying brown-haired boy, "I…I'm sorry, but I'm not gay…and I don't love you."

Hirokazu was sobbing and crying too much to respond to those words. He fell to his knees, "Dammit, I knew I would cry if I did this, DAMMIT! I'm a god damn fucking fag!" He pounded the ground with his fists as Kenta just watched on.

`I wish I could do something, but…I can't. I don't love him. He's my best friend, and I only see him as a friend, not a lover…' Kenta resisted from staring at him and looked to the side. He shut his eyes tight, `its painful enough to see my best friend reduced down to a crying state, but I can't even do anything!' Kenta looked up again, "I…I'm sorry Hirokazu, I…I need to go…" Kenta quickly got on his bike and rode away before he could see his heartbroken friend sob even more.

"Kenta…" Hirokazu whispered to himself, "Without love and friends, there is no use for living…"

~*~

Juri and Ryo arrived in front of a large estate. They approached the two large, old-style, wooden doors and rang the doorbell. They waited for a moment, and saw Makino Ruki answered the door.

"Hey guys, what are you two doing here?" Ruki greeted the couple.

"Ruki, is it okay…" Juri paused for a moment, "if we talk for a little?"

Ruki looked at Ryo with a quick glance, "hey, I'm just here to escort her here. She wanted me to, and in her current status, she wanted me to." Ryo explained.

"Yeah," Juri said, "but can I talk with you, alone for a while? I need someone to talk to."

Ruki thought it over for a moment, "Okay, Juri. I'll talk with you for as long as you want."

"Cool, I need to do something right now," Ryo said, "have fun girls, I need to take care of something."

Ruki nodded her head and chuckled as he walked down the street away from the large Makino House, "he's such a dork sometimes."

"Sure is," Juri giggled, "but I love the big lug."

"I don't see why," Ruki said, "oh well, come in."

The two girls walked into the large home. Ruki led Katou to their Japanese-style living room. Seiko-Hata was sleeping and her mother, Rumiko, was out as usual. So, the house was tranquil.

"So what's up?" Ruki asked.

"I just needed a girl to talk to," Juri said, "I only have been talking to Ryo and I really need to talk to a girl. Anyway, my child is almost here. Only six more days and I'm going to be a mother…"

Ruki smiled, "any names for the baby yet?"

"I don't know any yet," Juri said, "to tell the truth, I didn't expect to keep the baby, but I wanted to. And I know Leomon would want me to keep our child."

"I know he would have," Ruki placed her hand on Juri's shoulder, "Juri, you have got to be one of the strongest people I have ever known. If anyone in the world or digital world were chosen to give this baby, it would be you. Your strong heart and will makes you worthy to be bearing Leomon's child. Only a girl that is as strong as you could carry Leomon's child. And I know he is proud of you." Ruki gave Juri words of inspiration.

Juri then just realized something, "That's it!" Juri rubbed her stomach, "then her name will be Keishinko."

"Keishinko," Ruki repeated the name and smiled, "that's a perfect name for her."

Juri rubbed her stomach again and smiled, "Little Keishinko, the strong-hearted Leomon hybrid."

"That's great, you've found a name for her," Ruki smiled, "You're giving birth the same day as Renamon aren't you?"

"Yeah, I think so," Juri looked at Ruki.

"Hmmm, that's strange," Ruki thought out loud, "if you had sex with Leomon before the D-Reaper, wasn't that last year?"

"Yes." Juri answered.

"And Mr. Mizuno said that it only takes one week after fertilization to actually give birth?" Ruki asked.

"Ummm, actually he said…" Juri couldn't recall what Shibumi had told her. She thought it over, "maybe I should ask Mr. Mizuno. I'll call him."

"Maybe Renamon should hear this too," Ruki said. She walked outside and simply called "Renamon," Renamon was there in a matter of seconds.

"What is it Ruki-san?" Renamon asked.

"Do you remember when Juri said she mated with Leomon?" Ruki asked and Renamon nodded, "well maybe you could answer her question." She turned to Juri, and then turned back, "since Mr. Mizuno said it takes only one week after fertilization…"

"Actually Ruki-san, its growth," Renamon corrected, "you see, growth comes after fertilization, and growth takes about a week, but that's all I know."

"So after the growth phase, it's the one-week waiting period right?" Renamon nodded, "then why was Juri pregnant for more than a year?"

Renamon thought it over, "I…I do not know, ask Shibumi."

"Okay, that's what we're doing." Ruki informed the fox digimon, "and maybe you should hear it too."

"Mr. Mizuno is on his way," Juri hung up the phone, "he just has to take care of something first."

"Okay," Ruki said, "so how do we kill time?"

"Talk?" Juri suggested.

"About what?" Ruki bluntly asked.

Juri shrugged, "our boyfriends?"

Ruki and Renamon blushed. Juri smiled when she got the blush out of the two, "no." Ruki quickly said.

"Why not?" Juri asked, "how about you Renamon?"

"I am sorry, I do not like talking about personal topics such as those." Renamon waved her paw and shook her head.

"Awww, come on," Juri said, "it's not like they're around." She looked at the two and was met with cold stares. Juri sweat dropped, "okay, Ruki how are you and Takato doing?"

"Ummm," Ruki tried to think of something to say, "good I guess?"

Juri sighed, "Okay, maybe we're not getting the hang of this. I'll start us off, Ryo's a great guy. And he's good in bed…" The brown-haired girl giggled. Renamon and Ruki sweat-dropped. Juri stopped giggling and looked around, "oh come on, there HAS to be something you two can say about your boyfriends."

"No." Renamon simply answered.

"Sorry, but we don't like talking about our boyfriends." Ruki said, somewhat coldly.

"You two aren't any fun," Juri slouched, "Renamon, have you decided on what you're going to name your child?"

"I don't know yet," Renamon was willing to talk about her baby, "I must talk with Jenrya with this matter."

"No ideas at all, Renamon?" Ruki asked.

"No." Renamon simply replied, "Jenrya is probably better with names than I am."

Just then, the doorbell rang. Ruki quickly got up and answered it before a conversation actually started, which would be the last thing Ruki wanted at the moment. To her relief, Shibumi was at the door.

"Hello," Shibumi greeted.

"Hey, Mr. Mizuno." Ruki greeted informally. Since her mother wasn't home and her grandmother was fast asleep, she could do that. If her mother was home or her grandmother was awake, she would get in trouble for her informal greeting. She invited Shibumi into her home and he was led to where the others were lounging.

"I understand one of you ladies have a question?" Shibumi asked.

"I do," Juri stood up, "since there is a two week period before I actually give birth from fertilization, and I was impregnated by Leomon last year, why haven't I given birth yet?"

Shibumi looked up in thought, "Hm, I was wondering that question as well. It may have been that it was suspended in time since the father of the child was deleted and Ryo's sperm awakened it…or another hypothesis is that your body was physically shut down like a computer…"

"How so? I feel fine." Juri asked.

"Well you see," Shibumi took a seat, "when you were captured by the D-Reaper, you were completely depressed right?" Juri nodded, "when the D-Reaper kept you in that Kernel Sphere, I believe that it had the power to enter your mind and tell your mind to shut down all aspects of the body and keep it preserved. It only needed your mind and thought the body was futile, so they preserved it in a manner that it physically stopped working, like a computer. And the fuel for keeping your body preserved was your depression"

"So how am I still alive if the D-Reaper shut me down? And how could I move when I realized Leomon would always be with me" Juri asked.

"Because it preserved your body and kept your mind intact," Shibumi explained, "your body may have been shut down, but they were still working. Probably the reason your baby wasn't born earlier was because since you were semi-depressed about Leomon, it kept that program in your brain working. It wasn't until you found your true love for Ryo until your body was in full working state again."

"I understand what you mean," Juri said, "so it was my depression that kept the baby from developing."

"Yes, either that or the data of the sperm of Leomon was suspended until Ryo's sperm awakened it. But I'm not completely sure." Shibumi said.

"Well, it does seem logical," Ruki said, "but one thing kind of bugs me. When Lee told Takato that Renamon was having a baby, he asked me how is that possible, because when we were in the digital world, you told him that digimon were data, not human."

"That was one of the reasons I threw in that defect in when we were programming primitive Digimon," Shibumi explained, "I did say that digimon is pure data and not matter, like humans, but a defect I programmed into digimon was the ability to not "absorb" human sperm, but actually analyze it and make a digital copy of the DNA code contained in the sperm. It would make DDNA, or Digital DNA, and have the ability to produce a child that way."

"So would that mean that Renamon's child and my child are going to be pure data because it is DDNA?" Juri asked.

"Well, I explained this to Renamon already," Shibumi started, "the answer is no, because, like I said, the human genes are dominant, and we are matter. When the children are born, they will actually carry some of the Real sperm in their bodies, physically making them half human-half digimon."

"Oh okay," Juri absorbed all the information, "I understand now."

"Yeah, me too," Ruki said.

"Good," Shibumi smiled, "its good to be educated about your birth and how this is a new discovery in the real world as well as Science."

"And I'm proud to be part of that discovery." Juri smiled.

"Good, any other questions?" Shibumi asked as he stood up. The three females said no, "okay, then I'll be going now."

"Goodbye, Mr. Mizuno and thank you for your help." Juri said one more time before Shibumi walked out the door.

`Hmmm, those theories I have…' Shibumi thought over his theories about shutting down the body if the carrier was depressed and his theory about if the digimon that carried the sperm was deleted, `maybe those apply to Alice too.'

~*~

Kenta arrived at his home and plopped down on his couch. What had happened to him today were the most bizarre and strange, yet sad, events that had ever happened to him.

`First a girl tries to have sex with me and I found out my best friend is gay,' Kenta recalled the past events, `what could happen next?' Marineangemon floated up beside him and landed on his shoulder. The little pink pixie noticed that his tamer was sad.

"Pipipiu? (What's wrong?)" The pixie squeaked.

"My best friend is gay," Kenta replied monotonously, "and he has a crush on me."

"Pipiip? Pippip pi puu pip ppi? (oh? Then, why don't you love him?)" The pixie squeaked.

Kenta sighed, "Because I'm not gay. I'm not attracted to boys."

"Piii… (Oh…)" Marineangemon gave out a long squeak.

"Yeah, and I think I scarred him for life," Kenta said, "I said I don't love him, and then I just leave with him crying on the ground. I don't even think he's my friend anymore."

"Pippipiupiupiu? (What makes you say that, Kenta?)" Marineangemon asked.

"Because I left him there." Kenta said.

"Pip ppi pu pi piuu puppiup puipu ppu pipup pip pupi. Pi pippi pu piu pi. (If you said you don't love him, you don't love him. You two can still be friends.)" Marineangemon explained.

"But after what I did to him, it doesn't matter if he was gay or not, he still wouldn't be my friend." Kenta said.

"Pi pi piipu? (Are you sure?)" Marineangemon asked.

"Well…" Kenta tried to think of something to say, "no."

"Pip Pu pi pipip ppupu. Pu puip pip piu pup pip pi pu. (Then, what makes you think Hirokazu isn't your friend anymore. He may have had a crush on you, but that doesn't mean you could still be best friends)" Marineangemon explained.

"You're right," Kenta stood up, "even though I'm not gay, I can still be his best friend."

"Piip pip. (That's right, Kenta.)" Marineangemon said and smiled, "pu pip pu. (I'll go with you.)"

"No, I have to do his by myself," Kenta said, "This is going to be mono e mono, friend to friend."

"Pi P! (Get your friend back, Kenta!)" Marineangemon said as Kenta ran out the door, got on his bike and rode to Hirokazu's home.

~*~

Kenta peddled his bike rapidly as he desperately tried to get to Hirokazu's home. He knew that he had to make things all better before Hirokazu was about to do something that Kenta would regret for the rest of his like. `Dammit, I had to be so cold to him…' Kenta thought as he rode closer and closer to Hirokazu's home. `Shit, I hope he doesn't do anything drastic…' Kenta arrived at the Shiota Household. He ran up the driveway and quickly rang the doorbell. Mr. Shiota answered the door.

"Mr. Shiota," Kenta panted, "is Hirokazu home?"

"Oh hello Kenta," Mr. Shiota answered the door, "he said he would be out the whole day."

"So he didn't come home at all?" Kenta asked quickly.

"Nope, I thought he would be with you," Mr. Shiota said, "It is kind of getting late. Do you know where he is?"

Kenta looked at his watch and it read 8:00, "I…I'm sorry, Mr. Shiota, I need to go." Kenta ran down the driveway to his bike, "I'll find him!"

"Wait!" Mr. Shiota yelled, but Kenta was already peddling as fast as he could.

~*~

"Damn, damn, damn, damn…" Kenta kept saying, "I hope it isn't too late…"

Kenta rode as fast as he could. He had an idea where Hirokazu may be, and he was right. He rode to the highest bridge he could find, and he found Guardromon at the foot.

"Guardromon, where's Hirokazu," Kenta frantically asked.

"He told me to stay here," Guardromon said, "and he would be going to a place where he wouldn't be hurt anymore."

"Shit," Kenta yelled as he ran up the cliff. Guardromon just watched as Kenta ran up the hill.

`This may not be good…' Guardromon thought as he followed Kenta.

Kenta arrived at the top to see Hirokazu standing at the near edge looking at the whole city.

"Nice night isn't it chumly," Hirokazu said without turning around. The brown-haired boy sighed, "I thought I would be stronger than this, I was always full of myself. But look at me now…"

"Hirokazu, don't jump," Kenta said, somewhat slowly, "You have no reason to."

"Oh really?" Hirokazu turned around to face Kenta. He had bags under his eyes and looked half dead, "I have to live with my only crush not liking me."

"Romance is about gambling," Kenta explained, trying to get his friend away from the cliff "you lose a little, but if you keep trying, you'll win the jackpot. I was only one, there are many others out there…"

"But I only want you!" Hirokazu yelled, "You were the only god damn one I fucking loved!"

Kenta realized that he had been drinking, "I can still be your friend, and you don't have to do this. You have you whole life ahead of you. You're only 14, for crying out loud."

"Funny how early in your life you could be scarred," Hirokazu said, with tears now running down his face, "I can never love again…"

"Then at least be friends, I am your best friend," Kenta moved a little closer, "We have been best friends since we can remember."

"It won't work," Hirokazu's voice became a little darker, "once you loved your best friend, you could never go back to `just being friends'…"

Kenta ran out of things to say, `I don't love him, but I don't want to see him die…'

"Ran out of things to say?" Hirokazu laughed darkly, "this is my final farewell, I love you Chumly." He then took one step back that sent him flying down. Kenta dived to try to catch his hand and was successful, but by five fingers.

"Dammit, let go!" Hirokazu yelled. He tried to bring his hand up to hit Kenta away, but his body was too weak to do it.

"Hell no, you're living and I'll make sure of it." Kenta said as he tried to pull him up.

"I'm coming Hirokazu!" Guardromon yelled.

"No! Stay there!" He yelled to Guardromon and Guardromon had to obey.

`Shit, it's slipping…' Kenta thought as slowly, each finger stated to slip.

"Good try, Kenta," Hirokazu chuckled, "but not good enough. Goodbye…"

"Nooo!" Kenta shouted as the last finger slipped and he watched helplessly as Hirokazu fell.

Hirokazu was close to hitting the ground when suddenly a pink bubble caught him.

"Pipippiu pipp piup… (Friendship last forever…)" a voice came from behind Kenta. Kenta quickly realized that it was Marineangemon.

"Marineangemon!" Kenta said in excitement, but more excitement to see Hirokazu was saved.

"Pip Pippi pup pip pi (That's what friends are for.)" Marineangemon smiled. Hirokazu was brought up to the cliff right beside Kenta. Hirokazu was slowly lowered onto solid ground. Kenta rushed over to his now unconscious friend.

"Is he going to be okay?" Guardromon asked.

"He'll be fine." Kenta said in relief. He put Hirokazu on Guardromon's back. "I'll make sure of it. He's my best friend, and that's what best friends are for."

The trio walked down from the cliff with the unconscious Hirokazu on Guardromon.

(Kenta's P.O.V)

It's kind of funny what can happen in one day. First, a sex-driven pregnant girl desperately begging for sex assaults me, I find out my best friend prefers the company of males, and I ultimately save his life. But my own question I've been thinking about has been answered, `can love lead to fate?' And the answer would be yes. Love will lead to fate, but a different fate. In this case, Hirokazu's fate was prevented. And now I know, love can lead to fate but friendship powers all and lasts forever. And I know what a fate worse than death is, a friendship ending…

(End of Thursday)

~*~*~

A/N: Here's a small list of names for the kids, thanks to all who read my fics before for all the suggestions:

Renamon/Lee's Son: ????? Lee (To be told later, but the votes are kind of overwhelming for one name…)

Leomon/Juri/Ryo's Daughter: Keishinko Katou

Dobermon/Alice's Daughter (yes it is daughter…): ????? McCoy (To be told later)

Ruki/Takato's Kid (not to appear in Mating Season): ????? Matsuda (most likely)

---Dexstrosity the LdOFDestruction