Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Acceptance (Part 1) ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 12: Acceptance (Part 1)

Friday Morning…

Janyuu slowly woke up from his not so restful slumber. He groggily looked up, seeing only the blurs of what the real images were. He moaned and tried to enter his sleep again, but was disturbed by his wife, Mayumi. She was bright awake and ready for the day ahead, the opposite of her blue-haired husband who has been really depressed lately.

"Dear, its time to wake up," Mayumi gently shook the sleeping Lee, "its getting a little late in the morning."

"I'm on vacation," Janyuu said somewhat quickly and groggily, "I need to sleep in."

"Even if you were on vacation, you would have woken up early." Mayumi pointed out Janyuu's constant habit of waking up early, no matter what. Janyuu didn't say a word, "okay, what's wrong with you? You sick?"

"Nothing's wrong with me," Janyuu said to his wife as he pulled the covers over his head, "I'm just sleepy."

"No you're not," Mayumi folded her arms, "if you were sleepy, you would be mumbling your words to a point where no one in Japan could understand you."


Janyuu sweat dropped, "mummur mumur…." Janyuu was determined to get his wife away from him so he wouldn't have to tell her anything.

"Drop it Janyuu Lee," Mayumi said firmly, "I have been married to you enough years to know when you are bothered. And besides, you're a bad liar. Now what's wrong?"

Janyuu mumbled under his breath. He hated to tell secrets, especially ones dealing with what he was thinking of right now. "I don't want to talk about it."

Mayumi sighed, "this isn't dealing with Renamon's pregnancy and her love for Jen is it?" Janyuu stayed silent, "Oh come on Janyuu, and you already know you ran out of excuses, now what's bothering you?"

"It's actually about Renamon and Jen." Janyuu sat up and turned to face Mayumi, "I don't know, it just bothers me."

"We went over this already Janyuu," Mayumi said, "It is strange that our son had sex with a digital fox, but I thought we agreed that it wouldn't be strange anymore."

"It's not that…" Janyuu looked down, "I know it isn't strange, it's just…me."

Mayumi stared at Janyuu for a silent moment, "what's wrong with you?"

"I," Janyuu paused for a long period of time. Mayumi kept her eyes fixated at her husband for the whole time, "feel old. There, I said it. I feel old."

Mayumi chuckled, "Dear, we all know you're old. But I'm old too."

"That doesn't help," Janyuu said, "I mean, it feels like we just gave birth to Jaarin yesterday and we learn that Jen is a father-to-be? How can that happen?"

"The powers of love, dear." Mayumi answered Janyuu's eternal question, "we couldn't stop him from doing what he did. And besides he already explained that Renamon really needed him at the time."

"Well, the powers of love can't stop aging." Janyuu shook his head, "Jen is only 14, turning 15 soon, and he's already going to a father? And when my grandson actually gets to the age when he can identify me as his granddad, I'll only be in my forties! That's when a normal grandchild is supposed to born, not when a grandchild is already the age of 10!"

"Are you done?" Mayumi asked, "look, I know Jen is a little too young to have a child, but remember, he also saved the world when he was 10, and went into a world we didn't know existed. And now, he's going to be the first father of a Digimon/human hybrid. If anything we should be proud, not worrying about our ages."

"Face it, Mayumi, you know you're old too." Janyuu said, but he wasn't prepared for what would happen next.

"What did you say?" Mayumi said in a dark tone. Janyuu sweat dropped when he realized what he had just said.

"Uhhh, nothing dear." Janyuu smiled nervously trying to get back on the good side of his wife.

"That's what I thought," Mayumi calmed down, "now go think about what I said, I'm going shopping."

"What? For what?" Janyuu asked as he walked to the bathroom.

"You'll see." Mayumi smiled as she walked out of the room and out of their apartment.

"That kind of doesn't sound good," Janyuu said to himself as he walked into the bathroom and looked at his reflection in the mirror.

(Janyuu's P.O.V)

I should be proud of Jen, but I don't want to get older. Maybe I should just accept the fact that I'm getting old and stop being so selfish about my age. I mean there isn't anything bad about getting old…

Janyuu then had a daydream showing him around the same age. He sees a little child with pointy ears and a bushy tail run around him shouting "grandpa! Grandpa!" Suddenly, Janyuu faints. He breaks out of his daydreaming and looks into the mirror to see a reflection of his sleepy self.

Janyuu groaned as he splashed his face with water, "I don't know if I can handle being a grandfather. I need to talk with Jen about this again."

~*~

Ryo and Juri had just woken up and were already changed to their normal daywear. They, still, spent their nights together in a cheap motel because of their fear of their parents' disapproval of the idea of their children becoming parents before the age of 21. They stayed together for this long, and still they haven't told the full truth to their parents. Ryo looked across the motel room to Juri and she looked back and smiled. A thousand thoughts raced through the mind of both of the teens: what would their parents think? How would they attend school? Would they get married because of their situation? Ryo sighed.

"Are you ready to face your father and step-mother?" Ryo asked.

Juri forced a weak smile, "yeah, I'm ready. But what if…" Juri broke down and cried.

Ryo stood up and walked over to the sobbing Katou and embraced her in a hug, "it's okay," Ryo comforted his girlfriend as she laid her head on his chest, "trust me, you're parents aren't going to reject you because of your pregnancy, and definitely not because of me. They love you enough to care for you no matter what."

Juri looked up with her misty, usually diffident yet confident, eyes at her lover, "but my father…he probably doesn't want me to have this baby…" Juri said with a tone of uncertainty in her voice.

"If living in the Digital World had taught me anything at all, it taught me to be optimistic through all situations, no matter how slim chances are." Ryo tried to boost the brown-headed girl's confidence, "there would be no reason for your father to hate you."

Juri gave a half chuckle, half sob, "yeah."

"And besides, I have to face my mother and father as well. I said this before, and I'll say it again, we will go through this with or without our parents. If your parents don't see the truth, I will help you." Ryo assured.

"Thank you Ryo-Chan." Juri sat up and kissed Ryo. Ryo accepted the kiss.

~*~

Alice groggily woke up and looked around for a moment. She realized that she was not at Kenta's home anymore, but in her own home. The young McCoy was stricken with panic and shock when she realized she was in her own home. She built up a cold sweat because of her nervousness. Has her grandfather found her? What would her grandfather think of her pregnancy now? What will her grandfather do to her because she ran away? Who found her at Kenta's home and who brought her back? A million questions raced through her mind, most of which focused around her grandfather, how she got there and her pregnancy. She quickly jerked her head around to see around her dim bedroom. Suddenly, the door slowly creaked open and Robert McCoy, her grandfather crept in.

"Alice?" Rob checked on his granddaughter, "you're finally awake."

"Grandfather?" Alice asked, rubbing her eyes, "how did I get back in here?"

"Mr. Mizuno brought you back here last night," Rob sat down on a desk chair at Alice's bedside, "are you okay?"

"Yes grandfather," Alice nodded, "I'm sorry for leaving two days ago…"

The old McCoy sighed and looked down at the floor, "actually you probably did the right thing leaving before I lost my temper again. I realize that I am a little hot headed at times, but I had time to calm down. Now, tell me the whole story and I promise that I will not get mad at you, but first tell me where you went after you left two days ago."

Alice closed her eyes to bring the memory back; "I remember after you said what you said to me, I ran as far away from the house and you as I could. I found myself in the park and I accidentally ran into a person I knew. I was knocked out cold, but the boy I ran into helped me and stayed there with me until I regained consciousness. I was still mad, and scared, to come back home so I asked if I could stay with the boy in his home…"

"Who was this boy?" Rob quickly asked, interrupting Alice.

"He was an old friend of mine," Alice explained about Kenta, "don't worry grandfather, he took care of me. Anyway, I spent the night there and I spent the day there until Kenta called Mr. Mizuno to bring me home."

"I would like to meet this boy who helped you so I can thank him personally." Rob said, "I need to meet and thank him personally for taking care of you."

Alice smiled, "he is a sweet, kind boy. And now one of my best friends."

"Good to hear." Rob smiled, "now what is the whole story of your pregnancy?"

Alice told the story about Dobermon and the first game she got from him. She went on to how she grew a unknown bond with the digital dog and the whole story about Dobermon fighting the very strong Devimon and how he came as a digital glider for the other Tamers when they fought the D-Reaper and their only moment of intimacy and passion.

"I see you really loved Dobermon," Rob said at the end of the story.

"I loved him with all my heart, and he is still the only one I loved." Alice said.

Rob sighed, took off his glasses, and rubbed his eyes, "this is a hard pill to swallow," Rob looked up to his granddaughter, "although I may not really like the idea of you being pregnant, I cannot do anything to stop you. And I don't approve of abortion, so you have my acceptance, although I don't really like it much."

"Thank you grandfather." Alice said with excitement and hugged her grandfather, "I love you Grandfather."

Rob warmly smiled as he accepted unexpected hug, "your child, and my great-grandchild, has my blessing. And I know your mother and father would have the same thoughts I have."

"Grandfather, who were my parents?" Alice asked.

"They were great people. Loving, caring, and faithful and loyal to family and friends. They loved you very much…" Rob described Alice's parents as he gently petted the young blonds' hair.

"Faithful and loyal to friends and family…" Alice repeated the last trait, "a characteristic that Dobermon had…" Alice remembered her beloved Dobermon, as her eyes slowly started to tear at the thought of him.

"And like any other child, your daughter will have the characteristics of the father and the mother." Rob said.

"Atsuiko…" Alice thought out loud, "the faithful child."

"What?" Rob asked silently.

"My daughter's name, Atsuiko McCoy." Alice smiled at the idea of the child's name.

Rob just smiled at the idea of the name, "that name is okay with me." Rob looked at his watch, "time to get up, Alice. Breakfast is ready at the table. We'll talk more there."

Alice slowly got up, feeling more affects of the pregnancy, and made her way to the kitchen of the McCoy household, where a large, rich breakfast was waiting for her.

~*~

Hirokazu woke up with a pounding headache and his mouth taste of burned out cigarettes and beer. He groaned as he raised his hand to his forehead, where he felt a damp towel that has lain on his head all night. He took the towel off and sat up to see he wasn't in his room, but rather a messier room. He quickly realized that he was in Kenta's room. Hirokazu stood up from the bed where he laid, with his hangover in full affect, and walked to the window and looked outside. It was morning and the sun was out, something that Hirokazu might have not been able to see if he was successful with his plan. `Damn, I didn't realize how good the sun looks…' Hirokazu thought. He turned around to see that Kenta was on the floor with only a pillow. Hirokazu smiled weakly, `Kenta, he saved me?' Hirokazu tried to think of what happened in the past night, but his hangover prevented him of recalling.

"Ugh," Hirokazu groaned, "what the hell did I do last night?" He thought about it for a few minutes and remembered some things that happened last night, "that's right, when I told Kenta that I had a crush on him, I got emotional and broke down. I found liquor and beer from my house and I drank it, trying to kill myself." Hirokazu turned from the sleeping Kenta to the window once again, "Damn, I'm a fucking idiot! What the hell was I thinking trying to kill myself after being rejected by Kenta." Hirokazu chuckled at his own joke. "He's not much of a catch anyway."

"Thanks for the compliments Hirokazu," Kenta suddenly spoke. Hirokazu turned around and saw his best friend has just woken up, "man, you should have seen yourself last night, you were totally wasted and trying to jump off cliffs. But I'm happy you're not hurt or dead."

"Looking back at it, I'm glad that you saved me, Chumly." Hirokazu smiled at his first crush, "you are my best friend."

"I always have been, you know that," Kenta said as he yawned the sleepiness out of himself and rubbed his eyes, "you having a crush on me totally freaked me out, but its not like I'm homophobic or anything like that."

"That's good," Hirokazu looked out the window again, "that's the worst thing I need right now."

"Yeah," Kenta chuckled, "you're still the same, except for the fact that you enjoy the company of males…"

Hirokazu smirked, "just be glad I'm about over you."

"What a relief." Kenta smirked back.

"Kinda funny that this right now was my wildest fantasy." Hirokazu said to Kenta.

"What?" Kenta questioned.

"Well, yeah," Hirokazu folded his arms, "to wake up in your room, with you in it."

"Too much information Hirokazu." Kenta sweat dropped.

"Just joking around with you Chumly." Hirokazu laughed, "I better get to going home now, parents probably think I'm dead or got captured by aliens or something like that." Hirokazu was back in his joking mood. He coughed, "ah, hell did I eat some cigarettes last night or something?"

Kenta laughed, "Good to see the old Hirokazu back. Friends?"

"Friends." Hirokazu answered his question. They gave each other a handshake and a hug, for friendship, and then Hirokazu left the Kitagawa household before Kenta's parents noticed him.

~*~

"Jen? Can I speak with you for a moment?" Janyuu called out to his son. Jenrya came into the dining room, where his father sat. The sisters and brother went out already and Mayumi was busy shopping for who-knows-what, so it was the perfect time for Janyuu to have one of his "Father-Son talks."

"What's up Dad?" Jen asked as he took a seat.

"First of all, how's Renamon doing right now?" Janyuu asked a quick question.

"She's fine," Jenrya started, "her pregnancy isn't affecting her too much, but it does at times."

"Excellent," Janyuu tried to think of another question, "Jen, I need to talk to you about this birth."

"I thought we already did talk about it…" Jen brought up the events of the past.

"I mean more in depth than last time," Janyuu said somewhat seriously, "what it takes to be a father. Now I don't fully accept this pregnancy thing with you and Renamon, but I'll tolerate it. Remember that you are still a student of school. Have you thought of that?"

"Yeah, I know Renamon can watch our child as I finish high school and college." Jenrya said some of his plan.

"Good, college," Janyuu let out a deep breath, a little relieved, "but will you have enough to actually support your child?"

"Hmmm, that may be a problem," Jenrya admitted, "but I will start to work and get paid to support the baby, I swear."

Janyuu sighed, "yes, but your mother and I cannot support you forever."

"Yeah," Jenrya said. Jen then realized that something was bothering his father, "dad, are you having doubts about Renamon's pregnancy?"

Janyuu just glared at his son for a long period of time, without saying a word, but then squeezing out a "no."

"Dad, there is something bothering you about me becoming a father and Renamon pregnancy isn't there?" Jenrya question.

Janyuu reluctantly told the truth, "Okay, I feel…older when we talk about all this hybrid pregnancy and you becoming a father."

"…A mid-life crisis?" Jenrya asked.

"No!" Janyuu said, somewhat aggressively.

"Well, why are you so mad about being older?" Jenrya asked his father.

"It's that you're just too young," Janyuu said, trying not to admit to his hatred of aging, "you impregnated a digimon at the age of 14? That's really young! I was older before I even started thinking about sex."

Jenrya just stared across the table at his father, "…so you don't approve of this birth."

"I approve of it," Janyuu corrected, "its just that I wanted to give this to you from my point of view."

"So, your point of view is that you don't want me to have this baby because you're going to feel older? Isn't that a little…?"

"Selfish? I know, but I have a feeling that it would affect you too."

"Dad, I know that you feel older, but I really didn't have a choice."

"Yes you did, Jen!" Janyuu suddenly shot back, "you always had the choice of abstinence! But you just went right on ahead!"

Jenrya stood up from his seat; "she needed me at the most needed time! I had to help her; she was and still is my lover!"

"But you're a damn teenager! You aren't supposed to have a child at 14! That isn't even enough time to at least get all your school done with, even at minimum requirements!"

Jenrya just realized something, "what the hell! Just a few days ago, you said you approved of it, you were even looking forward to it, but now you're being all hypercritical?!"

Janyuu then stood up from the table, "don't you raise your voice to me! I taught you better than to disrespect your father and to have sex early!"

"Well, if you would stop being so hypercritical about this birth thing, but you aren't at the moment," Jenrya shot back, "and besides, you also taught me to do what's right! I thought this was right. And you should have known that I'm more mature than a normal 14-year-old."

Janyuu sighed and closed his eyes, "I wish you weren't." Janyuu then walked out of the dining room and out of the apartment to cool off.

Jenrya sat down again and sighed after the speech given by his father.

~*~

Ryo and Juri stood outside of the Katou Household. Juri hasn't been home in days and was a little homesick, but her fear of disapproval from her parents kept her from returning to her home. But with a little help from Ryo, Juri built up the confidences she needed to face her stepmother, and her biggest fear, her father. The two lovers looked at each other one final time as Juri started to walk the "Green Mile." They got to the doorstep and Juri rang the doorbell. It seemed like an eternity as they waited for a person to answer the door. Juri was hoping that her father would not answer the door, and her hopes became true. Her stepmother, Katou Shizue, answered the door. She looked at Juri and her eyes started to tear up. She bent down and hugged Juri.

"Oh Juri, you're alright!" Shizue gave a big sigh of relief as she cried out of joy.

"Yeah," Juri hugged her stepmother back, "its okay, I'm alright."

"Where were you?" Shizue asked quickly.

"I'm sorry, I needed some time by myself." Juri explained by her obviously shaken up stepmother.

"I don't care where you have been right now, I'm just happy you're safe." Shizue said, with a happy and relieved tone of voice.

"How is father," Juri asked, a little more shyly.

"Your father has been worried as well, Juri" Shizue answered, "he was really worried when you ran off."

Juri smiled weakly as Shizue looked beside Juri and saw Ryo. Ryo realized he was being looked at and he bowed in respect, "Good to meet you Shizue-sama."

"Are you the one who impregnated Juri?" She quickly asked.

"No, he isn't." Juri answered on behalf of Ryo.

"Wait, before we get any further, both of you come into the house now. We are going to straighten all of this out." Shizue somewhat forced them to enter the house.

All of them took a seat in the living room of the house, "okay, now what is the whole story?" Shizue asked. Juri went on to describe the tragic story of Leomon and herself. At first Shizue couldn't really believe the story, but after thought she grew to understand it.

"So that's the whole story as of right now…" Juri concluded the story, "and now I'm close to giving birth soon."

"How soon?" Shizue asked.

"In about 5 days." Juri said.

"Five days? Why so soon, and why did your father so late in your pregnancy?" Shizue asked.

"I didn't, I have a…special pregnancy." Juri said, a little more down this time.

"What?" Shizue was thoroughly confused.

"I'm pregnant to a hybrid…" Juri started to explain.

"A hybrid? Of what?" Shizue was even more confused and really wanted answers.

"A human and a digimon." Juri said, preparing for a scolding.

"Digimon? Like, those monsters that saved the world before?" Shizue asked.

"Yes." Juri answered shyly, still waiting for a scolding.

"Why in the world would you have sex with a digimon?" Shizue asked, but to Juri's surprise, in a calm tone of voice.

"Because I fell in love with one." Juri answered.

Shizue sighed, "don't worry Juri, I won't be mad at you. I'm disappointed that you are young with a pregnancy, but I'm not going to scold you. It won't fix anything. But I don't know about your father."

"Where is father right now?" Juri asked.

"He working at the bar right now," Shizue said, "he should be coming in for his lunch break soon."

Juri sighed, and Ryo stepped in and spoke, "should I leave when Mr. Katou comes in here?"

Shizue waved her hand, "no, you helped Juri, you should stay. Please, but first let's hear more of you."

"Ummm, okay." Ryo agreed that he should introduced himself a little more, "I am Ryo Akiyama, I helped Juri and I love her very much…"

"You love Juri?" Shizue repeated the last part of his sentence in a form of a question.

"Yes," Juri then interrupted Ryo.

"He's my boyfriend." Juri quickly said.

"I understand," Shizue forced a smile as she turned to Ryo, "and you took care of her?"

"Yes…" Ryo answered the question, but then Tadashi Katou walked in.

"Honey, I'm…" Tadashi trailed off as he saw Juri sitting there, and Ryo beside her, "what are you doing here?"

"Father," Juri stood up quickly.

Tadashi just stared at his daughter, "why are you here?" He asked coldly.

"Dear, please…" Shizue tried to break the tension, but Tadashi stopped her before she could say anything.

"Dad…" Juri led off.

"What is it?" Tadashi asked as he gave a glare at Ryo.

"Dad, my child is a hybrid…" Juri finally said.

"What do you mean?" Tadashi tried his hardest to keep his cool.

"Remember those digimon that saved the world a while back?" Tadashi nodded, "well, when I was missing, I had sex with one, and I found out that I was pregnant…"

"You're lying Juri," Tadashi said firmly, "you're just trying to stick up for your boyfriend over there." He pointed at Ryo, "I remember, he was in your room that night."

"But, I didn't…" Ryo tried to defend himself.

"Dammit, get out of my house!" Tadashi yelled at Ryo as he approached him.

"Dad! No he wasn't! I was impregnated by a digimon!" Juri yelled, but it seemed like Tadashi just ignored his daughter's pleas.

"Honey, she's right!" Shizue stepped in, and instantly Tadashi stopped.

"No, I refuse to believe that." Tadashi stood firmly on his own thoughts.

"It's okay, I'll leave." Ryo walked out of the house. Juri tried to go after him, but her father grabbed her arm.

"I forbid you to ever see that boy again." Tadashi said firmly.

"Dad, you don't understand! You never listen to me, my child isn't even going to be human!" Juri yelled, and with the words "isn't going to be human," Tadashi released his grip, "I thought you would understand now, but it looks like I was wrong." Juri said as she started to tear up. She ran out of the house after Ryo.

"Not human?" Tadashi said, confused.

~*~

Hirokazu approached the front door of his home. He hasn't been home since yesterday morning, but what he feared the most was how his parents would take him being gay. "I hope they don't freak out." Hirokazu sighed as he walked up his driveway to his front door. He brought his key out of his pocket and unlocked the door, and he walked in.

"Mom, pops, I'm home." Hirokazu said loudly.

Quickly, his mother and father walked into the room he was standing in, "where were you yesterday?"

"With Kenta." Hirokazu replied.

"Oh okay, just call next time." Mrs. Shiota said. She trusted her son with Kenta and their parents.

`Hmmm, I thought they would start to lecture, oh well, now for the bombshell.' Hirokazu thought. "Mom, Dad, can I talk with you?"

His parents and he walked into the dining room and they sat down at the table, "what is it Hirokazu?" his father asked.

"Well, you may not like it…" Hirokazu warned.

"Are you doing drugs?" Mrs. Shiota asked quickly.

"What? No, of course not." Hirokazu said.

"Good, but any other decision you made, we are still proud of you, even if you impregnated a girl, we will still be here to help." Mr. Shiota said.

`Man, even if I impregnated a girl. Heh, well looks like that isn't going to happen,' Hirokazu sweat dropped. He paused for a moment, "mom, dad, I'm gay."

There was a long eerie moment of silence, "what?!" his parents said in unison.

"Please tell us your joking son." Mr. Shiota said in a loud voice.

"Nope."


"But you CAN'T be gay!" Mrs. Shiota demanded.

"Why?"

"Because, our family won't go on!" Mrs. Shiota said.

`Damn, they're homophobic…' Hirokazu realized. Hirokazu sighed, "admit it, you two are homophobic."

"We don't want you to be like that!" Mr. Shiota said firmly, changing the subject.

"Why not! Just because I like guys make me different from everyone else?" Hirokazu asked.

"Go to your room! Your father and I must talk about this." Mrs. Shiota forced her son to go to his room.

"I thought you would understand, I guess not even my parents can support me anymore…" Hirokazu said gloomily as he walked up to his room.

Mr. Shiota shook his head, "I'd rather have him impregnate a girl…"

"What are we going to do?" Mrs. Shiota asked.

"I don't know…" Mr. Shiota said.

~*~

Janyuu drove around town several times, just thinking about what he had said to his son. The heated speech kept echoing in his head. "I was an idiot, I should just accept what happened with Jen." Suddenly, he heard something in his back seat; he pulled over to the side and turned around quickly, with a little fear. To his surprise, he found Terriermon.

"What the…?" Terriermon looked around, "how did I find myself back here?"

"Terriermon?" Janyuu looked at the dog-bunny.

"Jen's dad," Terriermon blinked, "what are you doing driving around like this, aren't you off of work today?"

"Yeah, it's just I got into a fight with Jen." Janyuu explained, "I needed time to cool off."

"So your against this pregnancy thing?" Terriermon folded his arms.

"Yes…I mean no…I mean…" Janyuu thought about what Terriermon kept asking him.

"Don't worry, I'm kinda against it too," Terriermon admitted.

"What? Why? Jen's your Tamer." Janyuu asked.

"Because I had a crush on Renamon." Terriermon sighed as he admitted one of his secrets.

"Really? Why didn't you tell her then?" Janyuu asked.

"Because she was interested in Jen, not me." Terriermon said.

"I see." Janyuu said.

"Why are you against it?" Terriermon asked Janyuu.

"Because it makes me feel too old, but I know I can't do anything about it." Janyuu said.

"Well, there is one thing we can do," Terriermon whispered into Janyuu's ear.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Janyuu hesitated at the idea, "we might get killed."

"But if it works, we both benefit." Terriermon smiled, somewhat shadily.

Janyuu thought about if for a while, and sighed, "I guess." the blue-haired Janyuu turned around to face the windshield and Terriermon jumped to the front seat.

"Excellent." Terriermon said. Janyuu turned on the engine and started to drive somewhere that Terriermon told him to drive to.

~*~

The Sun was setting over West Shinjinku, giving an orange glow over the city. Juri caught up with Ryo and stopped him. "Ryo…" Juri said, tired.

"Your father doesn't like me, I already know that." Ryo saw the truth through his eyes.

"He's just hard-headed." Juri smiled, "don't worry, he'll grow to like you."

"I hope so," Ryo hugged Juri, "until then, come with me to my home, in the north."

"Why?" Juri asked.

"Because I must tell my mother and father about this whole predicament."

"I understand, we'll get on a bullet train tonight." Juri said. Ryo agreed.

"Okay, looks like we all have to face our problems sometime or another…" Ryo said.

~*~

Renamon was lying on a tree branch high above the ground in thought. It was almost completely dark and she had finally found peace from the day.

`This baby is coming soon, I must protect it with my life.' Renamon rubbed her abdomen, `I hope Jenrya will love the baby as much as I will…'

Renamon then looked up into the starry sky, `I couldn't have this in the Digital World. I've learned so much in this world…friendship, beauty, and love…' Just then, Renamon heard a ruffling in the bushes. She looked down, "what is that?"

~*~

Mayumi walked into the apartment to see Jen sitting down on the couch with the T.V on.

"Jen? Where's your father?" Mayumi asked.

"Him and I had a fight and he just walked out." Jen said.

Mayumi sighed as she took a seat beside her son, "Yes, your father has a little trouble adjusting to the events with you and Renamon."

"Is he going through a mid-life crisis or something?" Jen asked.

Mayumi chuckled, "yes, he is, but please don't say that in front of his face." Mayumi said.

"I think it's a little too late." Jen looked down, "we had a fight because I called him a hypocrite."

"He'll be fine, now you should get some sleep, and where's Renamon?" Mayumi asked.

"She went out for the day to think," Jenrya said, "don't worry, she'll probably be in my room in the morning."

"Good, we'll talk more about your father in the morning. Knowing him, he'll probably show up late tonight." Mayumi smiled as her son as she walked into the bathroom.

Jenrya walked to his room, but passed by the large window. He looked out at it and saw the brilliant lights of West Shinjinku. `The city is beautiful at night…' Jenrya thought, but his thoughts went back to his father, `Dad, I hope you're okay…' Jenrya then walked into his room and fell asleep.

(End of Friday)

TO BE CONTINUED………

~*~*~

---Dexstrosity the LdOFDestruction