Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Mesmermon's Castle ❯ Enter the Castle ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ages:
TK & Kari: 11
Tai, Sora, & Matt: 16
Izzy: 15
Mimi: 14
Joe: 18

Enter the Castle
By Archangel Bloodraven

"We're getting soaked out here!" Tai yelled.

"I take it you never thought to tell us about monsoon season in Digiworld?" Izzy yelled at Tentomon.

"You never asked!"

"I can't ask if I don't know it's a problem!"

"Cool it you two." Sora said. "Here comes Biyomon."

"Good news! I found an abandoned castle that's still in great condition."

"How far?" Kari asked holding a very unhappy Gatomon.

"About a half hour walk."

"I say we go for it." Palmon said. "I'm up for a good drink as much as anyone but this is ridiculous"

"Lead the way, Biyomon." Tai said.

Forty five minutes later the weary water logged travelers entered the empty castle. Little did they know they were being observed.

"Oh joy they're here!" A young woman squealed. "Mesmermon, this will be so much fun!"

"You know we can't keep them, Nymphomon." He responded. "We're just going to detain them for a little while."

"I know, but the thought of letting them go makes me so depressed." She poked a finger in the basin causing the image to ripple and fade.

"And I know just the thing to get you out of your funk." Mesmermon said. "You can pick one digidestined and their digimon to play with now."

"Oh, Mes! You're the greatest. But which one?" She asked. "Show me a crest." She demanded of the basin. Obediently the water rippled to show the crest of light. "Now show me the child." The water rippled again to show Kari and Gatomon walking down a hall. "She's precious."

"And perfectly corruptible. Have fun."

~*~

"Isn't it awfully convenient this castle is abandoned, just when we need someplace." Gatomon said suspiciously. Now that she had gotten the majority of the water out of her fur she was her usual pessimistically protectively paranoid self.

"It does seem kind of odd." Kari said opening a door. "And why do they have so many closets?"

"What is that, the 10th empty closet we've come across?"

"12th." Kari corrected, absently opening another door. "Oh Gatomon look at this." She cried pulling a stunning white evening dress with silver sequins out of the closet. "It looks like it's my size."

"Yes." Gatomon said suspiciously. And it's the only thing in the closet. How convenient.

"Don't you like it?"

"I'm sorry Kari. It probably would look great on you, but this seems a little too coincidental."

"Hmm. You are right." She said sneezing.

"Well convenient or not, we have to get you out of those wet clothes." Gatomon said giving the closet a last look. "You might as well take these." She said coming out with a pair of white sequined shoes and white stockings.

"No panties? I don't know about this Gatomon."

"Maybe we can dry the ones your wearing on a fire or something." Gatomon said quickly opening doors. "I think I found a bedroom, but there's no lock."

"I guess we can block it with a chair or something." Kari shrugged ducking inside.

Gatomon followed and helped Kari push one of the heavy high back chairs into place to block the door. "Well at least we've got some privacy. I'll leave you alone so you can get changed."

"Gatomon wait. It's so dark in here I can't really see anything. Can you guide me to a candle or something?"

"I'm sorry Kari. Sometimes I forget my eyes are better than yours." She apologized. "I've got your hand. We'll explore together." Together the pair explored the main room which was covered with thick tapestries and a plush carpet. A door off to the left lead to a full bathroom with ornate silver and gold trimmed full length mirror and stained glass windows. The opposite door lead to a bedroom with a queen sized bed with white satin sheets.

"Argh!" Kari growled in frustration. "There's still no light." She muttered as Gatomon lead the way out to the main room.

"Wait a minute." She said staring at the fireplace. "There's a candle on the mantle of the fireplace."

"That wasn't there before." Kari said suspiciously.

"I'm starting to think we might not be alone in this castle." Gatomon said as Kari sneezed again. "Well we can't let you stay in those wet clothes any longer." She said leaping to the mantle and lighting the candle. "God that thing is bright."

"But it smells nice." Kari said breathing deeply. The candle had a spicy odor not unlike cinnamon.

"Yes, it does." Gatomon said. Suddenly she was horny as hell! "I'll uh be in the bedroom if you need me."

"Um Wait a minute Gatomon." Kari said. "I uh feel..."

"Don't you feel well?" She asked, concern for Kari forcing out the lust. Instead of replying Kari did the one thing that broke down Gatomon's resistance.

She kissed her rolling her smooth tongue around Gatomon's rough one. "I feel like that. Did you wet yourself?"

Gatomon looked down to see a trickle running down her leg from her already soaked pussy. "Uh well -" She stammered. "Let's get you out of those clothes." She said trying to take the young girl's mind off the topic it was so obviously on.

"Yes let's." Kari said dropping her wet clothes in front of the fireplace. The sight of Kari spreading her legs as she straightened out her clothes was too much for the poor digimon and she tentatively slipped a claw into Kari's pussy.

"Oh! What are you doing Gatomon?"

What am I doing? I'm her friend. She trusts me, and I'm taking advantage of her. I'm supposed to protect her not molest her! "Just hold still Kari." She said working the claw around eliciting a moan from the girl.

"Oh God." Kari moaned. What is wrong with me? I shouldn't be feeling this way about Gatomon! She's my friend and a GIRL! "Don't stop Gatomon."

"If you say so." Gatomon whispered quickening her pace. The young girl moaned loudly as her first orgasm hit her before collapsing onto the rug.

"Gatomon that felt incredible!" She panted. "What was that?" She asked as Gatomon flopped down beside her.

"Kari, " Gatomon rolled over to face the little girl. "How much do you know about sex?"

"Not too much." Kari said absently slipping her hand between Gatomon's legs. "I hear noises coming from Tai's tent and he and Sora come out really happy."

Gatomon began to purr as Kari lazily rubbed her pussy. "Well what we did is umm is."

"Is what Gatomon?"

"Is one part of having sex." Gatomon moaned.

"What's this?" Kari asked squeezing Gatomon's clit.

Gatomon moaned. "That's my clit Kari."

"Does that hurt? I'll stop if-"

"No! Just keep going and I'll tell you more about sex." She said fondling the human girl's breast.

"Mmm." Kari moaned. Why do people have sex?"

"To make babies, but mostly because it feels good."

"Sure does." Kari moaned speeding up. She was about ask another question when Gatomon came. "Are you all right."

No. She thought. I'm explaining sex to an eleven year old while she's fingering me. Aloud she said. "That was my orgasm. That's what happened to you before."

"Oh." Kari said.

"I'm going to show you one more thing then we have to go."

"Why?"

"I don't think the others would understand." She replied slipping her head between Kari's legs and thrusting her tongue deep into the girl's pussy. As she expected this immediately brought forth great moans of pleasure as Gatomon sucked up Kari's sugary juices. "You taste sweet."

Kari started to respond when a massive orgasm hit her drowning her in wave after wave of pleasure, after which she fell asleep exhausted.

"What's wrong with me?" Gatomon asked herself absently burying a claw in her pussy. "This all started when I lit that stupid candle! That's it!" She cried pulling the claw out her pussy with a supreme effort and leaping to the mantle and blowing out the candle. Almost instantly the pervading lust vanished. "I ought to destroy this thing." Gatomon said raising her claws.

"Kari? Are you in there?" T.K. called from the door.

Gatomon cursed silently and leapt down beside her. "Kari wake up."

"What is it?" She asked slowly taking in the situation.

"T.K.'s at the door."

"What am I going to do? He can't see me like this!"

"Calm down. We tell him part of the truth. Tell him you're not dressed and to give you five minutes."

"Kari?" He called again pushing on the door.

"I'm not dressed, T.K.. Can you wait right there for five minutes?'

"Sure. I'll tell the other's I found you and I'll be right back."

"All right." Kari called. "It's too bad we can't start a fire." She said conversationally as she scrambled into her dress.

"Kari about what just happened..."

"Nothing happened, Gatomon. All the other's need to know is that we found an outfit and a candle both when I needed them and that we think castle isn't all that abandoned. Thats all." she said pulling on the stockings.

"But-"

"THAT'S ALL." Kari repeated with deadly finality as she pulled on her shoes. "Help me move the chair." Gatomon silently helped Kari open the door to see T.K. dessed in cream colored slacks and matching tunic.

"Wow. Kari you look great." He said.

"Thank's. It's something I found lying around." She said closing the door. "Shall we go?" To her surprise T.K. offered her his arm and escorted her down the hall with Patamon and a thoughtful Gatomon trailing behind.

~*~

Elsewhere in the castle, Nymphomon watched the young couple with interest.

"Do you like what you see?" Mesmermon asked peering over her shoulder.

"They're mine, Mes. Whatever you have planned for the others leave them out of it. Those two are going to get to know each other better." Nymphomon said with a grin. "Much better."