Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Mischief ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter three to ~Mischief at Night~
I didn't expect this one to pop up but it did. Next chapter is gonna be dates and then Digidestined's party! Then, Yamasuke. Yes, Yamasuke first. And a lemon.

~Sick and Tired~

Yamato helplessly watched his father roaming the medical kit in search of his medicine. Yamato had fallen ill. Great. Incredible. His head was splitting in two. His eyes got red rims. Everything seemed to bring him more pain. Yamato lay back burying the back of his head in the pillow, he had a sickning sensation that his head was hundred times heavier and his limbs were slowly being crunched down by the air pressure.
One thing was good: he didn't have to date anyone until he recovered! No Taichi! No groping and dirty remarks! Freedom!!!
"Hold it!" his father said. He pushed a thermometer in Yamato's mouth. Yamato took it and gave his father a look that expressed complete misery.
"Now what medicine to give you?" Ishida Hiroaki wondered. In his hands there were several packs of pills and a bottle of vitaminized drink.
"Ahdunwanna," Yamato muttered.
"You're running a temperature," his father kindly reminded him. Yamato groaned.
"What kind of disease that is anyway?... A cold? You don't have a running nose... Tuberculosis? Mumps? Wait a minute, syphilis?!... AIDs???"
Yamato rolled his eyes and his head burst with pain.
"Gahhhh.." he groaned.
His father suspiciously looked at him.
"Where did you get it, Yamato?! Is it someone I know?!" he demanded.
Yamato wanted to bit back a harsh reply but for the thermometer.
"Yamato, why didn't you tell me!!!" thundered older Ishida.
"I don't have anything!" Yamato shouted back. "Father, I'm a fucking virgin!"
At that two heads appeared in the doorway.
"Wow, private discussions, Yama-chan?" Taichi smirked.
Yamato spat out the thermometer and hid his angered face in the pillow.
"Yamato-chan, you should have told me," his father said mildly and patted his shoulder.
"Don't call me that!!!"
Yamato groaned in frustration. To his utter horror he found out his throat was sore.
"Look, who we've brought you, Ishida-san!"
Taichi and Koushiro (who was the second head) dragged in slightly crumpled Jyou.
"A doctor!" Koushiro exclaimed.
"Oh, how nice!" father Ishida bloomed.
Yamato screamed.
"No, don't let him touch me!!!" he said hoarsely.
"Awwww, Yama-chan has a sore throat. Poor Yama-chan can't sing..." Taichi swept to his side and cuddled his form. Yamato kicked and wriggled but couldn't get away.
"Father! Father!" he begged with tears. "Don't leave me to these monsters, please?!"
The older Ishida dumped the pile of pills and bottles into Jyou's hands and waved a cheerful goodbye.
"Later, son, hope you'll be alright! I've gotta run, have fun! Condoms..."
"DDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!" Yamato yelled and threw his pillow at his grinning parent. The parent chose to avoid the destructive anger of his offspring and ran out.
"You've got the keys, Taichi!" he shouted and slammed the door.
Yamato crouched on his bed.
"Nooooo..." he moaned. "Oh noooo..."
For a minute the trio exchanged wicked smiles.
"Undress, Yama-chan," Taichi ordered. "And let the doctor check you."
Yamato shook his head and grabbed his blanket protectively.
"Don't let us hurt you..." Koushiro edged closer to the bed.
Jyou picked up the thermometer.
"You have 38 C. It's serious, Yamato. Undress."
"No."
"You want to be cured or what?"
"No."
Taichi pulled the blanket off him. Yamato cursed. His hands were hurting too much to provide any worthy resistance.
"Nice pyjamas," Koushiro commented. He stared at Yamato's pink pyjamas t-shirt and trousers with kawaii pink kittens."What do we do now, Jyou?"
"Rip it off?" the doctor suggested mischievously.
"I'm gonna scream," Yamato said, his voice down to a croaking whisper.
Taichi pulled on a questioning face. "You will?"
The brunet climbed in the bed and and mounted Yamato's hips.
"Hurts, Tai!" the blond protested.
"Hurts where?" the guy asked. "Jyou, do you have any anaesthetic?"
"I don't want anything from a bunch of dirty sex-crazy guys like you!" Yamato whimpered.
"Dirty?" Jyou raised his eyebrows.
"Sex-crazy?" Taichi joined him.
"You don't really know us, Yama-chan," Koushiro shook his head. A smile broke on his face, "We're worse."
Jyou settled by Yamato's head and held out a pill.
"Open you mouth like a good boy you are."
Yamato pressed his lips together and gave Jyou an arrogant look.
"Oh, he's so cute!" Koushiro wailed happily. He put his head on Jyou's shoulder and began to devour Yamato with his eyes. Taichi dug his fingers into his bushy dark hair.
"I've an idea!" he announced. "Gimme the pill, Jyou. I will have Yamato swallow even if it kills me! Ho ho ho!" Taichi threw the pill into his mouth.
Yamato watched him curiously.
Taichi spat the pill out with disgust.
"It's YACKY!" he coughed. "Don't you have anything sweet, Jyou?!"
"Well, maybe for a kiss..."
Yamato pinched his side painfully. Jyou jumped, hitting Koushiro on the chin.
"Ma tungrh!" Koushiro yelled holding his jaw.
"Yamato, you naughty boy!" Taichi threatened playfully. Yamato thrusted his hands to pinch him as well. Taichi reacted swiftly, he pinned Yamato's wrists to the sheets and lowered his body on the blond's. Yamato struggled.
Taichi kissed his forehead.
"You do have a temperature..." he murmured.
"Leave me alone!.."
Yamato blinked away his tears. The pain in his forehead tore him apart.
"High too..."
Taichi hid his face into Yamato's hair.
"Don't be stubborn, Yama-chan. Have some pills, they'll help you sleep."
"I don't want to sleep with you three here!"
Taichi wiped his hot tears.
"I'm not gonna touch you, I promise..." he said peacefully.
"You won't?" Yamato asked hopefully.
"If you have date with me."
Koushiro and Jyou hauled Taichi away from the blond.
"No, you don't, Taichi!" they said together. "Yamato's mine!"
"Quiet..." Yamato pleaded, curled up on the bed. He shuddered. "I'm cold..."
"Lemme warm you up!"
The three guys rushed to him when a stern voice made them freeze on the spot.
"Don't touch him!!!"
Taichi turned around.
"Really, Takeru, we were only trying to help."
"Get out." Takeru stood by his brother's side, his hands on his hips and his stare set to kill.
"Okay," Jyou said nervously. "Here are some pills, he'd better take it. It's just flu, nothing to worry about..."
Takeru frowned. His eyes shot firebolts.
The three backed to the door and slipped into the hall.
"Thanks, Takeru," Yamato said wearily. Takeru fed him some pills and covered him with a blanket.
"No problem, niisan."
Gradually, Yamato drifted off to sleep. Takeru ran his finger on his brother's nape following the curve of his back. When his finger reached the rim of Yamato's trousers, Takeru blushed and stopped. He rubbed the tip of his finger on Yamato's spine, unsure if he should go further. It was a sin that older brothers should be so provokingly and unresistingly beautiful. Takeru sighed contented that no one knew his brother so intimately like he did - every single birthmark was firmly memorized during their bath sessions. He played with the thought that he alone possessed such information. It was enough for him. Yet.
Takeru exited the room.
"Are you still there?" he asked into space.
"Uhm..." said a chorus of voices from the kitchen. Takeru went in and observed the group of slightly ruffled up boys drinking cold soda.
"Okay," he said. The guys watched him warily. "How much money you have on you?" Takeru started business-like.
The guys grumbling roamed their pockets and various hiding places.
"I've got 500 yen," Jyou said, counting his money.
"About 300," Koushiro said.
"Uhm," said Taichi. "80 yen and a kiss?" he suggested.
"No deal," Takeru smirked. "Guys, it's too little! Go on, get out of the apartment."
"Wait!" Jyou reached out in his sock and pulled 200 yen out.
"That's better," Takeru nodded. "Jyou, you can go sleep with Yamato. The others..."
"WAIT!" Koushiro cried desperately. "I.. I... have a new Gameboy! I... I can lend you for a day!..."
Takeru looked thoughtful.
"For a day?" he asked dubiously. "I dunno..."
"For a week!" Koushiro said quickly. "And I'll give you 5 hours on my laptop!"
"That's deal."
"You fucking..." Jyou fumed. "I have some marijuana on me, Takeru," he said and cocked his eyebrow. "Iori loves that kind of stuff..."
"Well, err... okay, I'll think about it," Takeru stuttered. His eyes darted from the redhead to the bluenet...
"10 hours on Internet and no limits on porno sites," Koushiro threw in.
Jyou produced an impressive pack of weed.
Takeru turned to Taichi. "What about you?"
"Well, I can only guarantee a free access to girls' changing-room at school..."
"Sounds like fun!" Takeru's eyes glistened.
"...And my sister's porno video..."
"Cool.."
"...And arrange your threesome with Daisuke, and maybe Ken..."
"Awwww..."
"...And buy you tickets to Star Wars..."
"...Star Wars!!!"
"...And give you and Iori free lunches for a week," Taichi finished.
"You can go sleep with Yamato!" Takeru said brightly and pointed Jyou and Koushiro to the door. Takeru was very careful about choosing boyfriends for his brother and prided himself of the fact.
When the two gloomy teens were waiting for the lift one could hear a conversation.
"Fucking Taichi! Takeru knows that Taichi only rambles about. He never keeps to his word! Why did he believe him?!"
"I dunno. That has to do with his Crest of fucking Hope, I think. What if we get back at Taichi?"
"...Good idea."