Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Mischief ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
~So Simple~ (Ñhapter 6 to Mischief at Night)
Yamasuke. Need more to be said?

Yamato woke up and slipped from his father's bedroom in the early hours of morning. It couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 hours since they had gone to sleep. Everyone was dozing in their beds in pairs, light snores and snuffles and occasional rustling of sheets created an illusion of a realm of enchanted dream.
Yamato yawned entranced by the comfortable sounds and shuffled into the bathroom. A smile played on his lips when he turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up. He slept with Chang. The green-haired teen is his boyfriend. He had sex with a man.
And he felt nice.
Yamato leant his head against the cool wall and closed his eyes.
A whisper startled him out of his lax posture and he edged to his bedroom to check it.
"Daisuke, no!" It was Ken's voice and there was a tone of impatience and panic in it. Something wriggled under the blanket that the boys had thrown over themselves.
Yamato couldn't discern the words but the tone suggested desperate pleading coming from Daisuke.
"Go away!" Ken said harshly. Annoyance was unmistakable.
Daisuke wept. He raised his voice, and begged again, "I love you..."
A heavy sigh emerged from beneath the covers and Ken's muffled voice explained patiently.
"I won't, Dai-chan. Go to the bathroom now."
"But... but why not?! Ken, please... Why not? I... I just want something... anything! Please! Anything!"
The covers flew back abruptly and Yamato stumbled back in the kitchen, heartily wishing to avoid being seen. There was a thud as a body hit the floor and a mad whispered 'go away!' sounded.
Yamato began to wonder.
Daisuke crept towards the bathroom, sobbing, and his hands bitterly wiped the moisture under his eyes and nose.
Uh oh...
Yamato became concerned. He stuck his head out of the kitchen and listened in to what was happening in the bedroom. It was still except for Taichi's loud snores.
Yamato tiptoed to the bathroom and sneaked in, shutting the door quietly behind himself.
Daisuke in his distress paying null attention as to why the shower was running, had climbed into the bathtub. His blurred shape was seen through the waterproof curtain.
Yamato reached out towards the material and slowly gathered it away. He gaped at the view.
Daisuke stood under cascading water, he obviously forgot to remove his pyjamas and his soaking shirt clung to his skin. His pants as a matter of fact, were kicked down around his ankles, his right hand was clasped around his erection and his left hand smeared the stains of flowing tears over his face.
Yamato started and gasped.
Daisuke looked up and his meek hurt eyes clouded with a new tide of tears. The fact that he was standing naked in front of Yamato with a hand over his cock and water streaming down his hair and pyjamas had no effect on him. He was in a state of unimaginable misery.
"What... what happened, Daisuke?" Yamato asked in shock.
"K-K-Ken..." Daisuke stammered and then crouched down on the floor of the bathtub and shook with wild sobs.
Yamato was worried sick. He had no choice but to jump under the shower in his pyjamas and wrap his hands around Daisuke's shoulders.
The little boy clutched at his chest with both of his hands, his face a grimace of torture.
"He... he... he doesn't want me... He always shooes me away if I... if I... if I get huh-huh-hard..."
"It's okay," was everything Yamato could come up with.
"He... he... sends me off... bee-because I'm... I'm horny... and I... always... get hard when he kee-kee-kisses me..."
"Lil Dai-chan..." Yamato kissed his forehead. "Everything's fine..."
"He sends me to... (gasp) the bathroom... and (gasp) tells me to wank it off... He... Ken must be thinking... (sob)... I'm a... a freak... but it's only his kisses... are so... so good... I ... I love him..."
Yamato rocked him in his arms gently. Water streamed down his hair and back and soaked the front of his pyjamas. Yamato's ears were attacked by the dull sound of shower running. His brain shortcircuited when he heard Daisuke's confessions. At once, a kind of hatred rose in his chest towards Ken. How could he handle little Daisuke so heartlessly! Why didn't he grant his wish, why didn't he do something about this little problem?! Maybe, it was his rather small experience that completely changed his attitude to sexual intercourse, but he now failed to understand why Ken couldn't give Daisuke what he wanted, to him it seemed so simple.
There was no conscious thought as Yamato's hands fell to Daisuke's hips and crawled to his groin. His wet skin was alluring, the drops of water on his tanned round hips bred desire in Yamato. That was all. He started to breathe deeply.
So simple...
Yamato pressed his lips to Daisuke's brow and lowered them to his cheek in the process he enjoyed the thick tingling brush Daisuke's eyelashes offered him. At the same time his hands reached Daisuke's erection and tried a tentative stroke. Daisuke gasped. His eyelashes fluttered and finally shut close. Instead, his mouth opened in a longing for a kiss. Yamato gratified it, grinding his tongue slowly against his soft plastic walls and hot slick insides. Daisuke moaned and changed the angle of penetration to savour more of Yamato's tongue. He was so easily led.
It was so simple...
Yamato grasped his cock firmly and squeezed. A scream of pleasure escaped Daisuke's throat and the small boy drove his mouth yet closer, sucking the spit with doubled effort. Luckily, the shower hummed and bombed the floor of the bathtub protecting their gasps and moans.
Yamato pulled away, his lips numb and his tongue burning.
"Wow, Daisuke..."
The dark haired looked at him pleadingly with huge innocent puppy eyes. His look screamed for action.
Yamato poundered if he had the right to have sex with Daisuke and concluded that he alas didn't. After all, Ken was his boyfriend, and Daisuke was actually willing to wait until Ken was ready.
But still he could give him something entirely pleasant though different.
Yamato smiled.
"Stand up, Daisuke."
A shadow of doubt crossed Daisuke's dark eyes.
"You... you're driving me away?" he asked miserably.
"Oh no," Yamato shook his head. "Stand up, I'll... help you..."
Daisuke rose to his feet unsteadily. Yamato shifted on his knees closer and locked his gaze on his erection. He licked his lips. Yes, he could do it.
Why not?
Daisuke shuddered when Yamato ran the tip of his tongue experimentally over the length of his cock. He gave a harsh cry and plummeted far in his mouth. Yamato roughly stopped him with a hand on his hip, and thanked his luck he had his mouth half-opened and his teeth hidden, otherwise he could have grazed his sharp teeth over the tender pulsing skin. Daisuke was bawling in delight and attempted a few wild thrusts in spite of Yamato holding him back. Yamato sucked the tip carefully and Daisuke moaned.
"God, more, harder, push it..."
As if to urge Yamato he sank his fingers into his blonde wet hair and pulled.
Yamato gasped in pain and nearly chocked on his cock, because Daisuke cunningly chose the moment to break the resistance of his hand and drive nearly all his length in Yamato's mouth.
Yamato drew instantly back and Daisuke howled in anger.
"Wait... you, insatiable mutant!" Yamato growled furiously. He threw Daisuke's hips against the wall and locked them into the position with his palms. "You wanna kill me or what?!!"
"S-s-sorry!" Daisuke gasped, his mouth opening and closing like a fish. He shivered.
Yamato pressed the boy's hands to the wet tiles on the wall.
"Hold still," he warned, then closed his mouth over his burning erection again. He inhaled his specific scent and tasted the moisture gathering over the tip. Yamato silently wondered how his sperm would taste later.
He pleased him, urged by tempestuous moans and exclamations of 'oh please, harder!' as Daisuke writhed. The tiles under him screeched with effort. The shower stormed down on both of them, cutting all the noise they were making.
Yamato licked the tip and crushed it with his lips, ran his mouth alongside his sex, retreated and advanced again with an undying rhythm. He wanted so much to experiment what things would work on him, but Daisuke was in no condition for experiments with his hardened organ. He came, screaming and biting his lips. His little hands travelled fast over the damp tiles, gathering moisture in chaotic circles.
Yamato, eyes shut in concentration and fatigue, swallowed his sperm and moved away. He caught his breath.
Daisuke slumped down the wall.
"Thank you," he gasped and placed his forehead on Yamato's shoulder. Yamato reached out to the tap and cut the water. For several moments two boys cuddled close, both soaked to the bone and exhausted.
"Sleep now, go to bed, Dai-chan.." Yamato then said feeling tingles of excitement unsettle his lower stomach area. His mind photographed Daisuke's round tanned butt and got stuck on the image.
Daisuke readily nodded but didn't move.
"Daisuke..."
"Why did you do it, Yamato?"
The blonde suddenly felt very small.
"What?"
"You... were very good... but why?"
Now Yamato couldn't exactly recall why he decided to give Daisuke a blowjob. Thoughts kind of whirled around but out of reach.
"I suppose..."
"You don't love me?"
"..."
"I liked it. Could we do it once more?"
Yamato forced his brain to work on that.
"I'm kinda taken, Dai-chan," he announced.
"But... it's not serious, ain't it? This Chang.."
"We had sex."
Daisuke's breathing against Yamato's forearm stopped then resumed. His head shot up. Without another word, he grabbed a towel, stuffed the corner of the bathtub with his wet pyjamas and exited the room.
Yamato cocked his eyebrow at the wall.
Was he jealous?
Or simply disgusted?
Would he tell anyone?
Or not?
Yamato wiped his face with his hand and studied the back of it for signs of sperm. His breath was still ragged. It got actually worse. Yamato knew the reason - he covered his groin with his hand and explored his erected cock.
He could always turn the shower on and...
Have no fun whatsoever.
Yamato managed to get to his father's bedroom and fell in the bed, startling Chang awake. Being a lazy tempting kitten Yamato snuggled up and brushed his burning groin over the boy's hips that were immeadiately caught between Yamato's knees. Chang's mouth formed silent 'o' of surprise and transformed into a wicked smile. And a second later that transformed into a binding kiss.
The boys had a crazy bout of sex this morning. Yamato hurt a lot - he wasn't used to it, but it comes with the time and for now he was content. And lulled by Chang's pleased purring.
As the sounds of awakening arose in his bedroom, he fell asleep in a blissful state of the one who laboured hard and got paid three times the price he wanted - to put it mildly he didn't have a care in the world for this short time.
So simple.

Okay! Kenato next. And bye, Chang! Horny Daisuke, pity him... Ken is cruel. Uh oh, I made Yamato a sexual freak! I wish Toei thought of it and then we'd see really sexy Yamato-sama!!!
BWAHAHAHA! I love Ken, so, expect several Kenato lemons. And after that, Yamori. And watch out for bits of Taito. Onwards!