Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ MUSICAL: The worst possible stress ❯ Why he left ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER ONE
 
 
In New-York City, Many people were gathered around for the grand opening of… NOODLE CORP. The worlds most successful Ramen producing place.
 
It was going to by run by none other than Davis Motomiya, the genius cook, who made all the finest Noodles and Ramen in world, and the fourth Richest man in the world.
 
Davis achieved his goal by opening his Noodle cart, and he also became the owner of a worldwide Chain of Carts and Restaurants. No wonder he was so rich.
 
A TV Reporter looked into the camera. “At any moment now, Daisuke Motomiya, the worlds greatest Noodle cooking man, will make his way across the red carpet and into the building.”
 
The building was 40 stories high, and for good reason, not only did they help Davis make his fine noodles there, they also made the Noodle selling carts, home version products… All of it.
 
And Davis was going to be President of the whole thing. The Headman himself, so no one could fire him.
 
Suddenly, everyone turned to a ray of light that gleamed behind carpet as a limousine pulled up.
 
“Stand by world… here he comes!” said the reporter. The door of the Limo opened, special music started playing, as Davis crawled out of the car singing.
 
(Davis)
 
-Me… and My Shadow
 
Strolling down the Avenue
 
The crowd went wild as Davis stepped onto the carpet with his shadow dancing following behind him.
 
 
(Davis)
 
-Me… and My Shadow
 
Not a soul to tell our troubles to
 
-And when it's Twelve-o-clock
 
I climb the stairs…
 
Davis made his way over the Mayor, who handed him the big scissors. Davis cut the Ribbon and walked inside.
 
(Davis)
 
-Just, Me… and My Shadow…
 
A few months later, the building was fully operational, Davis already had over Five-hundred workers with him.
 
Noodle carts out on street, Products being shipped all over, the money was piling in… Davis was living the high-life.
 
29 year-old Davis Motomiya, and his sidekick, Veemon were out on another Noodle cart shift. Customers were eager to buy second or third helpings of Davis' Delicious Noodles and Ramen.
 
Normally Davis didn't make any appearances on the street, since he was the big boss and all, but he still had to keep up his reputation, so he only went out once every Wednesday.
 
Most of Davis' customers were women, who had heard that Davis was single, and they put on all the pretty girl acts they could to try and get him into the mood, but Davis wasn't interested.
 
All he did was hand them their Ramen, take his money, and look the other way. Luckily Veemon was there to wart off any girl crowds that tried to surround him.
 
On the way back to the Building, Veemon asked, “Gee Davish… those girls really are pretty… why won't you give them a chance?”
 
Davis stopped his cart and started bitterly at the ground. “I think you know why.” He said.
 
Davis was living the high life, but Sadly, All the money that Davis was making, and all the fame he had… he wasn't smiling at all.
 
He remembered what made him come to America in the first place. It all happened five years ago.
 
FLASHBACK
 
“TK and I have incredible news!” said Kari. “We're getting Married!!”
 
Everyone's jaws dropped and then they all approached the happy couple with hugs and handshakes.
 
“About time too…!” said Sora. Kari and TK were so wrapped up their rain of support from their friends and no one noticed Davis run from the room.
 
His eyes filled with Tears, and his heart filled with Sadness and Anger… Kari… the only woman he ever truly loved; He no longer had a chance to be with her.
 
A Few Days passed and Davis didn't dare talk to TK, or Kari or any of them… except for Yolei and Ken, who knew all along what Davis was going through.
 
Then things went from bad… to Worse.
 
Davis got home to his fabulous estate in the meadows, and found a wedding invitation… From Kati and TK.
 
It said that they wanted Davis to be Best man, and for him to walk Kari down the isle and give away the bride.
 
Davis wasted no time in tossing the invitation into the fire place and let in burn to nothing. He then collapsed on his bed and burst into Tears.
 
“Davish… What's the matter?” asked Demiveemon.
 
“Just leave me alone.” He said softly. Demiveemon, walked sadly away.
 
When Davis got his act together, he made some calls, and arrangements to be made for a new home, and location for the Noodle Corp. building.
 
He couldn't stay here in Japan anymore, the thought that he was so close to Kari and yet unable to have her as his own was to unbearable for him.
 
All his life, he just wanted to be with Kari, and take care of her, and he had made so many gruesome sacrifices, and risked his life for her and the others countless times over.
 
He always continued on when things seemed hopeless, and he never gave up when it came to saving the world.
 
If it wasn't for him, the real world and the Digital-world would have both been destroyed by Maylo-Myotismon.
 
But even after all that… Kari still ended up with TK…
 
“DAMN HIM TO HELL!!” Davis yelled one day as he slammed his fist onto his desk. “He's taking away the one thing that made my life worth living... and leaving me in dark, again”
 
Davis couldn't stand this anymore. The emotion was so strong, that the pain actually become physical.
 
Davis couldn't be with Kari anymore, she wasn't his to take. She never even gave Davis the chance for a chance, and now Davis was really breaking up.
 
Over the years he tired to get over his little obsession with Kari, but it was just no use. So he never learned to love another.
 
Though he never had the guts to tell her, Kari owned his heart and soul, and he could never get them back.
 
Now she was betraying him in the worst way ever and making his stress even harder to deal with… Davis needed to get away fro her, and stay away from her… FOREVER!!
 
So he moved away from Japan to America, where he didn't have to deal with Kari, TK, or any of the others that supported them and their marriage, and never contacted any of them ever again.
 
If they only knew how upset they made him…