Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother, My Lover ❯ at moms house ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Dislcamer: I don't own digmon or anyother copyrighted materials.


I stoped by the liqour store and picked up a carton of cigaterrets on the way there. With that stop out of the way and nothing more that I could make an excuse for I drove over to my mothers houes.

I stoped parked the car and we got out. We went to the door. I knocked and she asked it was. I told her it was us and she opened the door. She took a look at us and made an inviteing gesture.

"Come inside boys I need to talk to the both of you." She said to us. We came in and she shut the door. She sat down on the couch and took a sip of coffee. "You boys want some coffe this is going to be a hell of a talk." Takeru exchanged a nervous glace with me before I said "Sure I'll take some." Takeru gave a nod.

I sat on the couch and Takeru sat down on the love seat. Our mom came back and handed us each a cup of coffee. Then she sat on the couch.

"I need to apologise for what happened a few days ago. I suppose my sons both hate me but thats what i get for trying to deney fate." She said with a sad smile. "What do you mean by that?" Takeru asked her. "I knew you boys would end up together one day so I tried to keep it from happening by splitting you boys up."

"What do you by that?" I asked her. "I can spot the signs of attraction very easilly. Call it womans intuition." She said. "What do you by end up together?" Takeru asked. "I can tell you love your brother and I can tell he loves you. No point in trying to deny it because I can see it." She said trying to light a cigarette.

Her lighter was dead so I lit it for her. She smiled at me and I gave her a nod. Something seemed different about her.

"As soon as Takeru said he was gay I knew what was going to happen. I wasn't in my right mind then so I kicked him out. He went to you and eventually you guys found out eachothers true emotions as I knew would happen." She said.

I lit a cigarette and said "You're right about us feeling that way towards eachother but what else do you have to say?" She frowned and said "I'm not exactly right in the head. I have extreme bipolar disorder. I'm not saying you should feel sorry for me and not be mad at me but that might make it easier to understand things."

"I remember a lot of nights were didn't seem like yourself." Takeru said. "Thats one of things I could never bring myself to tell you." She said. "What do you mean by one of the things" Takeru asked eyeing her cigarette. "I'm bisexual also." she said giveing Takeru a cigarette.

"That would explain how we turned out gay." I said looking at Takeru and laughing. He had a suprised look on his face as he lit the cigarette.

"I think I'm unfit as a mother to raise you Takeru. I assume you boys came over to get you legal documents. I'll give them to your brother and we can dgo down to the court so I can sign you over in to his custody." She said with a firm yet sad face. Takeru looked like he was about to cry but held it in.

I sat over on the loveseat next to him. "Be strong." I told him. He gave a nod.

I looked over at my mother who said "I'll glady let you adpot him from me but I want you to promise me that you'll protect him with you life." I gave her a firm look and noded to her. "I think if I was able to protect him from a world full of evil digmon with inhumane powers then I can protect him from knife or gun carrying human." I said. "I trust that you can as well but I needed to hear it from you." She said.

We went to the custody office and she signed all parental rights over to takeru as she said she would. I never theought I would ever be upset to see my mother cry agian in my entire life but I was sad to see it on that day.