Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ My Summer Vacation ❯ On The Road ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Sorry I take too long to write a new chapter but you know I'm new at this and I'm very confused of how to publish the chapter plus this is my first fan fic ever so be patient and please review.Any ideas just write to me........
On with the story from now....



Chapter 2: Getting On The Road



Two Days Later........



(Sora)@@@@@@@@@@@@@



9:0 0 am



Bye mom I'm going!!I yelled as I went down the stairs with my 3 baby blue duffle bags.I was becoming like Mimi a total beauty freak.I packed a bunch of clothes,make-up,hair accesories,alot of bikini's and other type of swim suit,lotion and other stuff for your hair,nails,face,body.Oh yeah and books and magazines to read.I also pack a bunch of snacks just incase Tai and Davis gets hungry(LOL)Okay Bye honey have fun come home alive and not sun burned.I heard my mom yelled as I slammed the door.
The others was waiting for me outside my house couse I was driving.I heard some yelling it was Davis and T.k arguing who's gonna sit beside Kari since Kari was gonna sit near the window.I saw Matt and Tai smirking looking my way.Hi!I greeted.Everybody seem to stop talking and look my way.Where's Mimi?I asked.We can't get to the beach house without her couse we don't know where it is.I pointed out.She's coming.
Suddenly a magenta van arrived.Hey guys I'm here.Mimi sang.Okay listen up Tai,Davis,Ken and Yolei are going with me.T.k,Kari,and Matt goes with Sora kay?Mimi announced.Okay with me.I sang.No fair how come T.J gets to sit beside Kari.Davis whined.Couse she's smart Yolei joked.Ken chuckled.Davis gave Yolei and T.K a cold stare.Well lets get going.We need to be there by 6.Mimi said.We got inside and drove off.Matt was sitting in the front with me while T.K and Kari was behind us talking.

(Matt)@@@@@@@@@@



I was sitting infront with Sora listening to my cd player of my band The TeenAge Wolves.But I wasn't really paying attention to the cd.I was paying attention on the side window which reveals Sora's figure.I stared for quite awhile till somebody tapped me lightly on the shoulder.It was Sora smiling at me but still paying attention on the road.Something must be quite interesting out there couse you really paying much attention in it.Sora teased.I chuckled.I heard her giggle.How much I love to hear her giggle it really sound like angels from above giggling.Ofcourse to me she was an angel fallen from the sky.

(T.K)@@@@@@@@


It sure is quiet without Tai and Davis.I joked with Kari.I heard Kari giggle.Yup sure is great.The last thing I need is a headache from Davis and Tai whining "Are We There Yet" or "I'm Hungry".Kari replied.I laugh.Matt and Sora laugh lightly too.I'm sure there driving Mimi crazy.Hey Sora can you turn on the stereo.Kari asked.Sure why not I heard Sora replied.On the radio was a love song I think called Sometimes.....
You Tell Me Your Inlove with me
Like You can't take your pretty eyes away from me
Its not like I don't want to stay
But everytime you come to close I move away

I heard Kari and Sora sing along with the song.Really they have a great voice.I saw Matt cocentrating on the side mirror which revealed Sora's singing figure.I smirked he's obsessed with her.I mean he write songs about her and talk about her and he doesn't even realize it.

(Chorus 1)@@@@@@@@@


I wanna believe in everything that you say
Couse it sounds so good
But if you really want me
Move slow
There's things about me you just have to know

(Chorus 2)@@@@@


Sometimes I run (Sometimes)
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared Of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right
Be with you day and night
Baby all I need is time.

I don't want to be so shy
Everytime that i'm alone I wonder why
Hope that you would wait for me
Then you'll see that your the only one for me

(Chorus 1 & 2)@@@@@@@


Just hang around and you'll see
There's nowhere else I'd rather be
If you love me trust in me
The way that I.....
Trust in you

(Chorus 2)2x
End of song


(Kari)


I love this song so I sang along with it.I knew that Sora love this song also infact Mimi and Yolei is familiar of this song also.I heard Sora sang along with me.I turn to look at T.K once in a while but try not to look like its obvious I'm looking at him.This was really beginning to be fun and not boring at all.Soon the song ended.I wonder what the others are doing right now.I thought to myself.

(At the other car)@@@@@@@@@@



(Yolei)@@@@@@@@@


This was giving me a headache I notice that Ken was beginning to have one too.Davis was complaining that T.K might be trying to get a move on Kari since there alone in the back while Sora is driving and Matt probably listening in the radio.Ofcourse Davis named T.K T.P.Sometimes I wonder if he's calling him that on purpose and trying to get on his nerves its either that or he's brain dead couse we corrected him a bunch of times he just don't seem to listen.Mimi was singing with the radio which was a familiar song oh yeah it was Mimi,Sora,Kari and me's fav song Sometimes.As much as I know Kari she's probably singing along with it too if she had the radio on.Tai was obviously trying to convince Mimi to stop at a nearby restaurant to eat.I laugh I took out my cell phone and call Kari to see whats up.....

(Mimi)@@@@@@@@@@@@


I'm starting to have a headache.I finally got Tai and Davis to shut up by promising Tai to stop by a restaurant as soon as Sora calls and report that the others in her car are hungry too which I think is very soon.And I told Davis that we'll try to switch him and T.K up before we get on the road after we eat.I don't think its gonna work but atleast it shuts him up.Its only been two hours and three more hours to go or even more if we stop and eat.I'll probably be hungry in an hour or so...





@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well you like? Please review and tell me what you think....

CuteSora,








Co nverting /tmp/phpFPkkih to /dev/stdout