Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sora Finds What's in her heart! ❯ Too many problems! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer, I do not own digimon!
 
“Mom,” Sora said as she walked into the house, Tai following her. “Yeah sweetie,” Mrs. Techenouchi asked her daughter. “Mom, Tai and I have tell you something.” Sora told her mother. “Alright what do you two have to tell me?” Mrs. Techenouchi asked as she walked into the living room. “Mom me and Tai kinda you know!” Sora yelled at her mother. “No I don't know!?” Mrs. Techenouchi yelled back at her daughter. “Mrs. Techenouchi me and Sora slept with each other.” Tai said nicely. “WHAT!!!” Mrs. Techenouchi yelled at the top of her lungs. “Yeah well bye.” Tai said as he tried to leave. “Where do you think your going?” Mrs. Techenouchi asked him with a frown on her face. “Home,” Tai said dully. “Oh no you aren't going any where you and Sora are telling her father.” Mrs. Techenouchi told him.
 
“Mom we can't he'll just abuse me more!” Sora yelled. “Sora your dad abuses you?” Tai asked while staring at her. “Yeah he does.” Sora said on the verge of tears. “Mrs. Techenouchi call the cops on him.” Tai told her. “Fine I'll call.” Mrs. Techenouchi said softly. When Mr. Techenouchi came home he saw a couple cops. He realized what was going on and hit one of the cops. Then he tried to run. He ran six or seven blocks before they got to him. He was arrested for child abuse and for hitting a cop. After that Mrs. Techenouchi grounded Sora. Then she told Tai he could never see Sora again. Then they spoke up. “Tai's parents said we couldn't get in trouble by either of you.” Sora said softly. “I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAID!” Mrs. Techenouchi yelled at them. “Fine then talk to my parents.” Tai told her softly. “I will stay here,” Mrs. Techenouchi said.
 
Then she went into the other room and dialed Tai's parents. “Hello,” Mrs. Kamiya said happily. “Hello Karen,” Mrs. Techenouchi said firmly. “Hello Rachel, what do you need oh, did the kids tell you what they did?” Mrs. Kamiya asked. “Yes did you promise them no punishment?!” Mrs. Techenouchi yelled. “Yes Rachel I did.” Mrs. Kamiya said nicely. “Why did you promise them such nonsense?!” Mrs. T yelled. “I promised them that because oh wait I don't know why.” Mrs. K said slowly. “Should we punish them?” Mrs. T asked hurriedly. “Sure why not.” Mrs. K said nicely. “Good bye Karen.” Mrs. T said as she hung up.
 
“Sora you're grounded!” Mrs. T yelled with a smile on her face. “What!?” Sora yelled in confusion. “You heard me bow Tai leave!” Mrs. T Yelled at Tai furiously.
Tai's pov. Then I asked her “why do I have to leave?” I asked rudely. “I don't want you near my daughter!” She yelled at me. Then I turned to Sora kissed her and said goodbye. Then I walked home slowly. “I'm home,” I yelled loudly. My mom came running in two seconds later. Then she yelled “Tai Kamiya you can never see Sora ever AGAIN!!” Then I said “I hate you!” Then she slapped me across my face. Then I cursed at her and she told me to go to my room. In my room I turned my stereo on really loud. I stated to punch the wall repeatedly until I bled. I screamed but no one heard me I finally broke down in tears. Then I heard the front door open. Dad's home I thought to my self. Then I heard talking. My dad is drunk great that's even worse.
 
I went into the bathroom and took out my pocket knife. First I wrote letters to all my friends and family. Then I cut my wrist I laughed at first then I cut my other wrist. I was about to stab my self when my cell phone rang. I answered “Hello,” I said grimly. “Yo it's me Bill can I still come over?”
“No I'm grounded oh wait sure climb up to my window.” I told him. “Yeah see ya in a few.” Bill said as he hung up. I thought to my self why not bleed to death. Then there was a knock on the door. I slid on my black hoodie to cover the cuts and answered the door. It was Kari. “Are you okay your music is sorta loud?” She asked me. “I'm fine now go away and shut the door.” I told her. When she left I took the hoodie and waited for Bill. Finally I collapsed.
 
No pov. Bill walked in he saw Tai on the floor. Then he saw the notes. He read his quickly and felt his pulse. He ran down stairs and got Mrs. Kamiya she ran up stairs. Then she called an ambulance. She gave Kari her note, but there was no note for either of his parents. Then Bill gave everyone there notes. Sora's pov.
I started to read mine.
Dear Sora,
Well I could never see you again so I pretty munch drove my self to suicide. I love you I will always love you never forget that! I love you.
Love Tai.
I broke down in tears. I went down to the hospital and I waited in the waiting room. Then about an hour later the doctor came out of Tai's room. The doctor pulled Mrs. Kamiya aside. Mrs. Kamiya came back and told us we could see him. When walked in I saw him sleeping peacefully. Then he just woke up. No pov.
Tai hugged everyone but his parents. That night everyone left except Sora. Tai and Sora spoke for awhile.
 
Then they kissed passionately. All of his friends where really hiding. They finally realized everyone was watching and stopped. Then Tai says, “Hi guys.”
“Tai way did you try to kill yourself?” Bill asked sadly. “Well I could never see Sora again.” Tai said as he blushed. “Aww that's so cute!” Mimi said in a squeaky voice. “Am I allowed to leave yet?” Tai asked in a hurry. “Yeah you can.” Sora told him sweetly.
3 MONTHS LATER!
 
Sora walked up to Tai. “What' up?” Tai asked in concern. “Tai I should have told you this sooner, but I was afraid any way Tai I'm- I'm.” Sora stopped for a minute. “Your what Sora?” Tai asked while staring at her. “Tai I'm pregnant!” Sora yelled in frustration. “What your not serious not serious are you?” Tai asked stupidly. “Yes Tai I am and it's your baby.” Sora said as she started to cry. “Sora do you know how far along you are?” Tai asked happily as he rubbed her back. “I think I do.” Sora said as she whipped her tears away. “How long do you think?” Tai asked happily. “I think I'm three months.” Sora said quickly.