Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Amazing Colossle Unoficial Season 11 Episode Guide ❯ Ep #1103 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#1103 PROM FIGHT

Original Fic by Robster80

STORY:

Ah, its time for the prom. The dancing, the romance, the laying the smackith down on some roody poo's candy ass. Well, at TK'S school anyway.

In the sequel to "Sincere Hope" that people asked for, possibly while on crack, TK and Mimi have been dating for months. He and Davis get along just find, and Hell has dropped a few billion degrees. As the day goes on we find out that only Davis knew that TK is dating Mimi. Wait, isn't Mimi the popular kid and TK a basketball player? And the school DIDN'T notice? The future of the World ladies and gentlemen.

TK eventually asks Mimi to the prom and the two go on a date to Titanic. That's right folks. Not only are you treated to a bad couple, but a bad actor and movie as well. As soon as the fic is about to go from PG to NC-17, we find out that Tai is working in the theater and stops them from "Rocking the boat." We also find out that he's afraid of his little sister as she threatened to do bodily harm to him if he ever told the school that she was dating Matt. Ah, Matt and Kari. So in love, they don't want others to know about it.

After the movie, they get home to see Matt and Kari waiting for them. The two lovebirds tell TK and Mimi they shouldn't see each other and give the old "You deserve better speech." Show of hands, who thinks Kari still wants TK and Matt wants Mimi? Come on don't be shy. After a brief scuffle, TK'S mom kicks Matt and Kari out and forces him to turn in his key and tells TK that she'll talk to her ex husband about Matt. Oh yeah, her and the ex in the same room. Place your bets people, ten rounds or less. After all of that, Matt and Kari spread a rumor that TK and Mimi cheated on THEM and most of the idiots… I mean students bought it. People, would you believe a held back, guitar playing, boy band wannabe blonde dating a 16-year-old OOC girl?

After TK got a penguin suit and Mimi got an out fit that would put Jessica Rabbit to shame, they were ready to dance. They had no worries about Matt, for TK'S mom said that if he were to go, he'd date Jun. NOTHING is worth that. They get to the prom and we see the blonde Gundam Wing pilot, Qutre. Nice to see that he took time out from saving his home from Oz to go to a dance, huh folks? Not even there for ten minutes, and we have a plot point as Davis blabs that Matt and Kari showed up. Even with the warning of dating Jun. If I said it before, I'll say it again, Matt is a stupid, stupid, STUPID man. After a few minutes of dancing, Matt takes Mimi and Kari tries to steal a dance from TK. Davis then separates TK and Kari and the Gilligan wannabe goes after the blonde stick and the Pink One. After seeing Matt slap Mimi, TK tackles the (Bad) musician and a big fight ensues. After the fight, TK says Matt is no longer his brother, despite the fact they look so much a like (Except TK has more talent), and TK and Mimi leave for Mimi's apartment, where her parents aren't home. Thank fully, we end before we get to NC-17 again.

SEGMENTS:

Segment one: Brian and the Bots state a case that Yolei and Davis make a great couple and Davis tries to convince them Daikari is good. After running out of reasons, Davis cries.

Segment two: WUHZZZZZZZZUP?!

Segment three: Master escape man, Davis is not as he tries to dynamite his way out of the SOL, forgetting about the part of space having no Oxygen.

Segment four: Getting ready to go to the Prom. In Davis' case, it's getting coned.

Segment five: Mike and Pearl tells the guys they're getting hitched. Davis doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

Segment six: As we find the odds of the main event in the fic, Davis finds the odds of him and Kari dating not so good.

Segment seven: Prom Fight's Matt and Kari visit Duddlyvill.

REFLECTIONS:

This fic was a good because it makes you root for a couple whose odds are against them. I'm a big fan of those fics. However, that's the only good point when you have two OOC supporting characters, a school full of idiots, and more than one moment that it almost turned lemony, there's very little other good things about it.

As for the idea of having PF'S Matt and Kari up there, I did it because I like it when people fight the stupid, snobby, and arrogant teens that think they can tell others what to do because of blood or some history. I wanted a funny intro, so the Duddly Boyz came into my mind. Yep, a WWF fan, big time.

-Digifan316

You can find my MiSTing at

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php?id=2956&cid=7496