Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Crossover Adventure ❯ Leader of the world digidestinateds ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: It's chapter 7 now.

Sumi: Am I going to get Taichi out?

Me: Just bide your time first.

Sumi: Then I shall plan.

Me: Digimon is not mine and it cannot and never be mine. It belongs to Toei Animation & Foxkids. Sumi is the only character I created for now. Let's read on.

Chapter 7: Leader of the world digidestinateds

The Tamers except Ryo had a meeting in the playground.

"Daisuke's sister is funny." Takato was telling them his encounter with Jun.

"That genius had too many questions to ask me. Glad that I brought my discman along. Kenta change place with me." Hirokazu was fuming.

"I managed to get out anyway." He looked at Guardromon for agreement.

"Mimi and I both encounter Leomon and they died. At least we had something to talk about." Juri glanced at Takato who blushed.

Jenrya shook his head, "Shuichon is making a fool of herself in front of Ken and Wormmon. I hope she does not dress up Wormmon."

"Big brother!" Shuichon shouted.

"What about you Kenta?" Hirokazu asked.

"Well, quite ok but wait, I brought too many Digimon episodes VCD and I left them at Takeru's house." Kenta blurted out feeling embarrassed. Ruki scolded him especially they promised not to let the digidestinated what will happen and what to do next or else there would be no "show". Ruki sighed.

"What about you? You brought Digimon magazine with episode summaries and character bios. There are even pictures!" Hirokazu argued with Ruki.

"I almost told Sora everything." She admitted herself.

"We're having a hard time adapting to this place especially facing them. I feel like telling them the stories too." Hirokazu agreed with Ruki. The Tamers sighed and decided to just take one step at a time and to help them.

*************

Sumi and two Agumons were planning to take on Daemon.

"If we can defeat him, Taichi will be saved." Sumi cried. Sumi's orange D3 showed a map on the Dark Ocean.

"I can open the dark gate too." Sumi said feeling proud. Agumon could not believe that Taichi was still alive. He had been feeling guilty for not been able to protect Taichi from danger.

"Agumon, it's all right. I'm sure we'll win." Sumi smiled at him who smiled back.

"Now what? Can we still go to Sora's house?" asked Black Agumon.

"Of course, I'm not afraid. At most I'll just tell her about you." Sumi grasped her D3 tightly.

"First thing, I have to hand this to Hikari." She said holding up the bracelet.

"I'll do that." Agumon offered. Sumi hesitated. If she entrusted the bracelet to Agumon, she would not have chance to talk to Hikari personally but if she was going to give this to Hikari herself, what should she tell Hikari? Tell her to make the trip to the Dark Ocean taking on Daemon? She sighed and decided that Agumon would give this to Hikari.

"I'm sure you want Hikari to be safe, Taichi." She thought. "Ok, get going, Agumon." Sumi pushed him forward.

"Alright, I'll do the job for you. Thank you Sumi!" Agumon exclaimed feeling grateful to her for Taichi's news."

"Let's go home, Black Agumon." Sumi carried Black Agumon home.

*************

*In Dark Ocean*

"Hahaha! Let's see how the digidestinated can handle them now." Daemon laughed evilly. He sent three dark digimon to the real world.

Taichi smirked, "How stupid of you! Do you know that evil can never win over the good?" Taichi laughed at Daemon's stupidity.

"You shut up! Hahaha!" Daemon continued laughing. He slapped Taichi in a sudden.

"What do you know? These three dark digimon are all filled with your life energy I took from you. If they are deleted, you'll be dead too. Don't worry my boy, I won't let you die easily until I can get the arrow of light from you and the arrow of hope from another one of your fellow digidestinateds whom you won't reveal to me." Daemon pulled Taichi's hair and knocked his head against the cave wall.

"You won't succeed." Taichi cried before he lost his consciousness. "Yamato, please be safe." He thought.

*At Takeru's house*

Kenta was watching Taichi being tortured by Daemon in VCD.

"Yamato must be the one holding the arrow of hope. I can't believe that I forgot that episode when the angels shot the arrows at the loved one they supposed to protect." Kenta told Marineangemon.

"You are an angel too. Ha-ha!" Kenta realized the date today.

"Oh no, what I'm watching must be happening now then." He thought. Just then, Takeru knocked on the door. Kenta fumbled for the controller to stop the show.

"Am I disturbing you , Kenta?" Takeru asked. Patamon popped out in front of Takeru. "What are you watching?" asked Patamon curiously.

"Oh! Some documentaries!" He lied. "Patamon, stop disturbing others." Takeru scolded Patamon.

"Ok." He jumped onto Takeru's head."

Takeru smiled, "I sent you some cakes, I shan't disturb you now, bye! Oh, call me if you want anything." Takeru smiled and left the room.

"Takeru..."

"Huh?" asked Takeru. "Oh, nothing. Just to say Good night!" Kenta replied as Takeru closed the door. Kenta sighed. He wanted to tell Takeru about Yamato, arrow of light and hope, about why Daemon wanted them so much but he remembered his promise to other tamers not to tell them what will happen next.

"Next, Sumi will dream about Taichi." Kenta said and played the VCD. Marineangemon was flying around.

*************

Sumi indeed was dreaming about Taichi that night.

"Sumi, could you tell Yamato to be careful." Taichi asked her. Taichi was very worried about him.

"If Daemon got the arrow of hope, the world will be finished. I'm already held in captive, I do not want the same happen to Yamato." He continued. Sumi held his hand.

"I'll tell him. Don't worry." Sumi touched his face.

Taichi handed her a tag, "That's a tag showing that you are the leader of world digidestinated. Everybody will have to listen to you once you show them the tag. You can lead them, Sumi, you can do it." Sumi took the tag and Taichi disappeared. Sumi woke up looking at the tag Taichi gave. Black Agumon was awake as well.

"Sumi, you are the leader of Digidestinated of the world?" Black Agumon stammered. Sumi was shocked.

"But I'm new." She told Black Agumon. Then she remembered that she had to talk to Yamato.

"I have to tell Yamato to be careful." She sighed wonering what to do. "If he does not listen to me then I'll show him..."

"The tag?" Black Agumon continued for her. Sumi just had to tell Yamato even if she had to reveal herself as the new digidestinated they were looking for.

Sumi: Will Yamato believe me?

Me: Maybe. Should I make Yamato dream about Taichi as well? They are best friends. Stay tune for the next chapter. Please review^^