Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Crossover Adventure ❯ Sumi’s identity revealed ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sumi: Have you decided?

Me: what?

Sumi: Let Yamato dream about Taichi.

Me: Not so fast. Maybe next chapter if I can. Let's continue the story to know the answer. Digimon is not mine and it cannot and never be mine. It belongs to Toei Animation & Foxkids. Sumi is the only character I created for now.

Chapter 8: Sumi's identity revealed

*At Hikari's house*

That same night, Agumon went back to Hikari's house.

"Hikari!" Agumon called out and handed her the box. Wondering what it was, Hikari opened the box to see what it was.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "Thank you, Agumon! I wanted to get it years ago but I can't. Thank you very much!" She hugged Agumon and went back to her room to continue looking at it. Tailmon was feeling puzzled on how Agumon managed to get the bracelet. Agumon smiled. He thought about Taichi.

"He will be very happy to know that Hikari love the bracelet very much." Tailmon understood his meaning and went to Hikari's room. Ryo looked at Agumon nodding his head.

*************

The next morning, Sumi went for her dance rehearsal in her school. Yamato, Sora, Koushirou, Mimi who were in the same school watched her. Koushirou was mesmerized by her dance. Yamato, Sora and Mimi, six eyes could see it and they started talking.

"Shall we match them up?" asked Mimi.

"Joe already told me and I told Sora. You are too slow in realizing that, Mimi."

"What did you say? Hey you Yamato, I realized that you had changed a lot and become more busybody." Mimi argued with Yamato.

"Oh yeah! I'm a busybody what about you?" Yamato argued. The Tamers were sitting behind watching them.

"Had they have enough?" asked Juri.

"Not quite." Kenta replied instantly.

"I just watched the episode again last night." He started eating Digimon lollipop.

"Aw, I got Takeru and Patamon puzzle piece again." Kenta said feeling disappointed.

"How do you know? You have not even put your other pieces of puzzles together." Shuichon digging at Kenta.

"Ok, ok, let's continue watching "the show" on `live'. " Takato smiled. "One of Daemon subordinates is coming."

*************

The rehearsal was finally over. Koushirou finally built up his courage to date Sumi out, "Sumi, Are...you...free...this...Saturday?"

"Yes, what is it?" Sumi asked purposely even thought she guessed it.

"You want a date right?" she asked. Koushirou's face turned red while the others laughed their heads off and Yamato almost fell.

"Sorry, we simply can't help laughing." Sora apologized. Sumi was fuming. Black Agumon in her bag was giggling as well.

"Ok, I accept your date." Sumi agreed.

"I knew you will say that." Shuichon laughed pointing at her. Koushirou was too embarrassed to speak, "Then we'll meet at the same place, 10 am sharp." He stuttered and ran away with embarrassed.

Shuichon was reading the summary of this episode following the script. Guilmon smelled Digimon,

"Takato!" he called out. "Digimon?" asked Takato. The others became serious.

"There are three digimon wrecking havoc? I'll go and get Gabumon, wait for me." He said. Jenrya stopped him, "Today's evil Digimon is in Ultimate state. There is no way you can fight him unless Gabumon can digivolve into Weregarurumon which he can't now. Can he?." Jenrya explained to Yamato was feeling frustrated. He knew that Gabumon no longer had power to digivolve into Mega form unless...

"I know." He muttered. "I want to see Qinglongmon and begged him for power."

"No, Yamato, if you go now, who can help us?" Sora blocked his way. "But..." Yamato protested.

"Let me fight." A voice was heard. "I'm a digidestinated too." Sumi's face lit up. Sora was shocked to hear that.

"You? A digidestinated?" Sora asked in dismay. She nodded her head. "But how?" Yamato recalled the past he remembered Sumi two years ago and understood everything about her and Taichi. He patted Sora.

"Let's her go, I'm sure she can do it." He assured her.

"No!" Sora cried. Sumi held up the tag as the leader.

"Can I go now?" she asked. Sora could not believe her eyes. She could not disobey the leader of the world's digidestinated.

"OK, you can go but promise me that you will come back safely?" Tears streamed in her eyes. Sumi promised as Black Agumon jumped out behind her. They finally left for their fierce battle with the digidestinated, tamers watching.

*******************

Author: Finally finished. I tried to use smaller paragraph to write the dd conversation. I took two days to write this chapter although it's a short one. Next chapter, Jyou's girlfriend will appear as another new digidestinated...but why? What kind of digidestinated is she? Stay tune. Please review.