Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ What It Means To Love ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]




EC: I have another chapter up! This...

T: Who is he?!!!

K: He's just a friend Takuya!! You mean more to me than him now!

T: Now?! After you let him fuck you you mean! So I wasn't your first! Are you still seeing him on the side for a quick minute fuck?! That's how long you last before you cum anyway!!

K: Takuya!! You're going too far now!! You know that's not true! Stop being so emotional!

T: I'm emotional now?!

EC: Say no.

K: Yes! You're being a jerk!

EC: Wrong thing to say in this situation buddy.

T: A JERK?!

EC: Now you've gone done it.

K: Yes, a jerk.

EC: You are stupid when it comes to this.

T: Well, then I'll show you just how much of a jerk I can be! *hears things being thrown* Take this and this! I don't ever want to see you again! I hate you! I hope Evilchild kills me!! *hears the door slam*

K: Fine! Be that way! You were just a good fuck anyway!

EC: You are dumb.

K: You shut up! This is all your fault any way.

EC: I might have started it but I didn't tell you to say all of that.

K: Whatever...

EC: You better hope that he forgives you because I wouldn't. I'd try to kill ya ass.

K: *starts bawling like a baby* Please help me get my Takuya back!!! I'm real sorry!!! I didn't mean any of that!!!!

EC: Don't tell me that. Try telling him.

K: *sniff* Ok. *he walks off and try to talk to Takuya*

EC: Any way this fic is coming to an end. That's all I have to say. I own nothing in this fic. Except for Camren and David.

Now on with the fic!



As Koji left, Takuya let the building tears fall. 'A friend?! He just wants to be friends... After he had his little fuck he just throws me to the side and think it doesn't affect me? I was wrong. He's not kind and compassionate. He's evil and mean spirited. He probably said all that because he thought I would believe him. And the funny thing is I did. How stupid am I? Maybe I won't know what love feels like? If this is what everyone does then I can do without it. He's probably laughing his ass off right now. Saying how easily I can be strung along to do anything. I didn't want to fuck him in the first place. He kind of forced me to.' Takuya unconsciously gripped his legs tighter to himself and turned his head away from the cave entrance. His eyes landed on a sharp looking rock. He eyed it for a minute then crawled over and picked it up. He examined it and touched the tip. He quickly pulled his finger away as it pricked his finger. He smiled sadly. 'I don't want to stay on this earth and stay with my tormentor until this is over, reminded ever day that I was stupid enough to fall for him and his dirty tricks. They can find someone else to take my place. I don't want to go back to my real home either, living with the pain that the one person I thought I could actually see myself spending the rest of my life with do that to me. I'm sorry mom and dad and Shinya. I really am. Sorry I was so weak to fall victim to Koji's trap and be consumed with this hurt. This anger. My obsession. I just want to leave. No one would mind. Just two quick cuts on my wrist and then just wait. Or should I stab myself in the heart? That's the source of this unbearable pain, isn't? Maybe I can slit my throat. That should be quick.' Takuya contemplated which one he liked better. He ended on cutting his wrists. That way he can watch the life leave him and not concentrate on the pain. With that in mind he quickly made two thin lines on both his wrists. He threw the rock away and just sat there and watched as his life essence bled out of him in never ending rivers of pain. 'Now I can leave these worlds and never have to know what more Koji could have done to me.' He sighed sadly and closed his eyes as he felt himself getting weaker from blood loss. 'I'll miss all of you.' His half dead body slid down on the ground and his breathing was slowly coming to a stop.

t.b.c

Short but I couldn't help myself!! I was going to end it but this ending just taunted me and I had to make it into a cliffhanger.

Should I kill Takuya and teach Koji you should cherish what you have now before it's gone or let Takuya live and Koji makes it up to him? You decide. I could easily make it into a death fic but it will probably be harder to make him live seeing as where I left him. But I'll let you decide their fate.



Until then R&R!