Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Why me ❯ Playtime ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

D/C: I don't own digimon... blah blah blah you know the rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, I got like 7 reviews and all good. Thank you to all the readers who reviewed. I messed up in some parts. I forgot to proof read the story. Thanks I now know the Japanese names. Also yes the bad guy is...you know. If you have not read the first one why are you reading this? Go back now and read it. I wanted to know what happened as well so I finished the fic. Well this part. There will be part 3 so...yeah. Also sorry if some things got messed up in the last one I forgot to proof read ^-^;;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING: VIOLENCE AND TAIORA (SORATO AND MATT FANS I SUGGEST YOU RUN AWAY OR THIS MIGHT PISS YOU OFF A BIT. HIT THE BACK BUTTON OR SOMETHING! JUST DON'T FLAME OR I WILL LAUGH AT YOUR DUMB REVIEW! ESPECIALLY IF IT SAYS STUFF LIKE SORATO RULEZ AND TAIORA SUCKS OR MATT WOULDN'T DO THAT! I AM WARNING YOU NOW, SO GO POUT IN YOU ROOM! Now that I got that out of me on to the fic...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora's head was pounding after hitting the hard wooden floor. She soon felt him pick her up and prop her up against the wall. "How about a kiss?" He smiled evilly. He pushed her harder against the wall with his body. He griped her wrists and leaned in to kiss her. He paused and looked at her face. She had tears slowly falling down here cheek. "Why Matt, why me?" She said softly to him. "Later, time for me to play, and you too pay." The way Matt said that sent shivers down her spine. Sora had to think...soon she got it. With all the strength she could manage she kneed him once more. He fell to the ground and she kicked him once again. "Not if I can help it" she said coldly. Sora ran to the kitchen " 9:20, oh Tai...help me" she said in a pleading like voice. She franticly searched for a weapon. As she looked, Matt was recovering. "SORA, that wasn't very nice!" he groaned. Like she cared. She saw a dirty frying pan in the sink and grabbed it.

All Sora could think about was the little child only feet from her. She prayed Mariah wouldn't cry. Thankfully she didn't wake up. Sora peeked around the corner and freaked when she no longer saw Matt on the floor. "Where did he go now" she whispered very scared. She was gripping the handle of the pan tightly as she crept down the hall. The teenager was ganna get Mariah and escape out the window. Well, that was her plan for the moment. Sora took one last look around, and creaked the door open. The baby Kamiya was still asleep.

Suddenly Matt grabbed Sora from behind. She went to hit him with the frying pan, only to have him grab her wrist. He pulled out a blade from his black pants. He stabbed her wrist only with enough pressure to make her drop the pan. And she did drop the pan. Matt turned the very terrified girl around. The angry blond pinned her to the wall again. Sora wanted to scream, but she knew she had to keep silent. He pulled her into a kiss. He used this to distract her. Sora soon felt Matt punch her so hard it made her back arch. He picked her up and brought her to Tai's room. Sora was too in pain to open her eyes.

Matt looked around his enemy's room. To the left a desk, to his right a closet and a dresser. Then he turned his focus to the bed by the large window. The bed had post and the foot was facing him at the door. " How nice of your boyfriend to have such a convenient room. Oh and what a view." Matt joked as he threw Sora on the bed. Her pain had dimmed and she barley was able to say "Well I am not laughing..." He returned his gaze back to Sora and headed toward her. She scrambled to the head of the bed. He lunged at her only to miss as she rolled off the bed. Sora staggered her way to the door, to safety, to freedom. She was unsuccessful, for Matt was to fast. He tried to grab her. She dodged almost every attempt. He finally got her. "Looks like I will have to tie you down" he said as he put the knife in his pocket "And silly me, I underestimated you...so I am a bit unprepared" Matt smirked. "Oh, I am crush" mocking his comment. "Oh, I will make do" he responded leading her to the bed. He laid her down. The boy got on top off her pinning her down against the bed . "Hmm.... no rope, guess I'll have to improvise" he said overly excited. Sora had a lump in her throat as he moved her up more. "There now I can get what I want easier." His blue eye's widened as he eyed her shirt.

(WARNING ALL MATT FANS LEAVE NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR FLAMES! TURN BACK NOW OR SUFFER MY WRATH OF THE EVIL MATT! Wow put sugar, being tired, obsessed with finishing a fic, and you got me.)

Matt pulled out the knife and started shredding Sora's new shirt. He then bound her hands (or tried till he got it). He then went to bound the kicking legs of Sora. Before he bound her legs, he managed to remove her sneakers and jeans. She wouldn't let him remove her bikini style panties if her life depended on it. "Fine they can stay on, For now" Matt laughed as he bound her now tired legs. Sora moved her head, panting, out of breath, trying to look at the clock. Unfortunately Matt was in her way. She growled in anger. "Oh, keep growling, I like `em feisty" he snickered. Sora stopped and listened "Oh, no, don't let it be" she whispered to herself.

Sora had just listened to the worst thing in her life come from the hallway. Mariah was crying. Sora closed her eyes and hoped she would stop, but to no avail. "Dumb baby, spoiled the mood" he said with a frown towards Sora. "Please Matt, she is just a baby" she pleaded. "I KNOW THAT, BUT SHE IS STILL A KAMIYA!" He was yelling as he punched Sora in the jaw. She blanked slightly out as Matt left the room. She regained control and looked at the clock. It was 9:45. Sora whispered "Tai hurry..."

Suddenly there was silence and Sora's stomach dropped. Matt strolled back into the room. Sora was fuming "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" " Calm down I didn't do anything. I am not that low." He said in a defensive tone. "Besides... I will have too much fun with you to even think about that" He slowly approached Sora. He got on by the foot of the bed and crawled up to her. "To think of it I kind of like you this way; kind of kinky" he joked with her. Sora only rolled her eyes and tried to get free. "But enough playing" he said in a serious voice. He began to inch closer to Sora.

Matt began to look over his victim as he did so. She was lying there tied with red cloth bound around her wrists and ankles. Sora was shivering and squirming in Tai's bed. She had tears of fear streaming down her face. He took pity on the auburn haired beauty. He stroked the sides of he face wiping away the tears. She moved her face out of his hands and growled "Don't touch me like that." Matt leaned into kiss her lips. Sora made him believe that she was ganna kiss him, but at the last moment spit in his face. Then it hit the blond, all the memories of today. All the pain, hurt, and lust returned to his now cold blue eyes. Matt began to look down farther on her body. He caressed her badly bruised abdomen. Sora winced in pain as he pressed on her soars. Sora's hourglass figure is what attracted her to Matt's attention. It could drive any man wild beyond control. He moved his hand along it. Feeling every dip and curve she had to offer. Matt was far from excited and he could feel his body grow in his boxers. Her lightly tanned skin was silky and smooth. His hand traveled once more, lower till he hit the rim of her white undies. This thin white cloth was the only thing that blocked what he was interested in. He teased her lightly stroking down her legs then back up. She had long legs, firm and athletic, and almost perfect. As his eyes and hands returned to her face. He crossed what was left of the torn shirt. She was breathing heavily. He got close to her and licked up her slender neck. The sweat tasted salty and satisfying to Matt. She became uneasy and shivered. Matt simply smiled.

His glance moved towards the window. The wind was howling and the huge oak's branches were swaying. He watched the tree with a blank stare. He stood up and went to the window. Matt began to remove the Green school blazer and the button up shirt revealing his bruised chest (this is from Sora kicking him). A van passed the house and parked down the street. He sighed and decided to shut the blinds. He looked back to the now crying Sora. He pulled out his knife and held it in his hand. He began to talk to her "This wasn't meant to happen you know, all you had to do was go out with me. Then I wouldn't have to force this. You could have given it up willingly. It could have been the best thing in the world. BUT NO!" Matt was beginning to get angry "I don't want to do this, but look at you, your a goddess." He gave her the I am sorry look and continued to talk. He laid face up on her stomach with his feet of to the side of the bed. She could fell him torture her with every stroke up and down her inner thighs with his left hand. He was directly on her bruises and Sora closed her eyes in pain. Sora could feel him take the blade and pierce her slightly, dragging it along her face line below her chin (with his right hand). He only scraped her; so little blood fell. She still cried out "TAI!" In her pain. Matt only snickered at this TILL...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS PLUS I got writer's block. The last and third part will be up and it will be up in like two hours...I can't take the suspense... Soon I will be done I just got an idea. Next time: Major TAIORA AND A FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe o.O I know this was short, but part three will be long and good. Please read and review. No flames unless you want to make me laugh ^_^.