Doctor Who Fan Fiction ❯ Doctor Who and Start Of It All ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Year 2004


It was a nice beautiful,quite too. That was until the quiteness was shattered by an pink clock.
As a hand reach out from white and pink colored linens to shut it off the occupant of the bed through them off as she raised to sit up to check them time. Not wonting to be late she jumped from the bed and ran out of her room and down the hall to the restroom to get ready for her job down at Henrik's department store in the busiest area of London.

Grabbing a slice of toast from the dining table the 19 year old picked up her bag and kissed her mother on the cheek on the way out the door. Once she yelled over her shoulder a good bye she dashed down three flights of stairs to grab the local bus ride to her work place.

Once she was there she dashed though the doors, she ran towards the check in point while she bid friends and fellow workers a good day.Once to her department area she began to box things on the shelfs so the customers would be able to pick up there chosen items.It didn't take long for the department stores to fill up.It took her three hours pointing people to the right store,shelfing items back on the selves that lazy buyers didn't wont to place back, refolding clothes that where hanging of the display cases finally it was closing time.

She had spent the whole day working only time she had free was during her lunch brake even then she had to be busy, with her friend, her boyfriend that is.now to know about her boyfriend you have to go back to here about her old one,Jimmy stone.

While she was going to school she a friend named Shareen who often miss school just to go shopping and look at boys.Rose had bean to seeing Mickey at the young age of 14.Once Rose was 15 she was suspended for persuading the school choir to go on a strike.She did poor on her GCSE eams she left school with out her A-levels, she would later blame it on her would be ex,Jimmy Stone who was the only reason why she left.She moved in with the 20 year-old musician only for him to run up a ?800 debt.

Returning to her mother Jackie she started to date Mickey.Needing pay the debt her mother called a in a favor form a ex-boyfriend to help her get a job at Henrik's as a shop assistant. During her work hours her mother spent her time working at home as a hairdresser.The only time she went on a trip was when her school went to France or to the annual week's holiday to South wales with her mother.

Picking up her bag and pulling the store gate down over the shop, locking it she started to walk down the escalator which where now off she realized she for got to take the lotto money she got from her coworkers downstairs to give the security guard a packet containing lottery money she rounded up from the other workers.

Walking though the very deem lighted basement area of the department store. Hearing a noise that sound like someone was walking in front of she or behind her. She wasn't for sure who it was holding the money packet closer to her she called for Wilson in a weak voice. 'Wilson is that your?' seeing movement though the side gate, which held shop Mannequins. Thinking some one was hiding there,taking a deep breath squaring her shoulder and with a loud voice the vibrated though the basement she yelled,'WHO'S THERE, 'OU Need to come out!'

The movement stopped, opening the gate door and pulling it close behind her. She didn't dare take her eyes off the area were she had seen movement awhile ago. She noticed again this time in another dark corner more move ment. 'If this is some kind of joke it isn't funny, guys, Wilson, anyone?' Walking towards the back which had a door that lead around to more of the basements she felt like someone was following her turning to look behind her to see if anyone came from were she came through she notice some of the shop dummies where closer..moving towards her with limping movements. 'Guy very funny you can stop..guys this isn't funny anymore!' placing her back to where it was facing the wall she began to walk back wards as the dummies came closer and closer.

Closing her eyes she had flash backs of her life, she never knew it would end like this, by being killed by shop dummies. Her back ran into the pipes which hug on the wall she opened her eyes only to close them again wonts she saw the closest dummy raise its arm in a chopping like motion an smooth, warm hand grab hers. Flashing her eyes open to see who's hand it was she saw a man dress in a brown coat, white and red trainer with unruly hair and warm brown eyes. She thought her feet would turn into water once she heard his smooth Scottish voice when he as he held her hand...'Run'.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Authors note
by now your wondering why I started out with a younger looking version of the doctor. well i'm using all the doctors there all going to know rose but each time she's going to be different and grow older as the older versions come in like with the 1st doctor come in she's going to be an old woman thats married to him. And yes the master did mess up the time line. Rose was to meet the 9 doctor but the master wasn't counting BAD WOLF to get involved too. My Stories are going to start with the starting episodes 'The Unearthly Child/Rose' with the 1st and 10th doctor. like I said Rose is old and young in this story..I told you it was going to have a big twist.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Next time on Doctor who.
'Mr.Forman,' asked Barbra 'I'd like to talk to you about Susan 'Forman?...My dear girl I'm the doctor! My name isn't Forman'
by now an old woman walked towards Barbra and the doctor. 'What my husband is trying to say is her goes by Doctor.' 'Doctor, who?' 'thats right just Doctor'