Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Threat ❯ Awaken, SSJ 4 Janeba! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 6: Awaken, SSJ 4 Janeba!

Vegeta: Damn, these guys are fast.

Goku: I can't believe these guys are a challenge to us SSJ 4.

Goten: This is really annoy....

Goten is suddenly knocked unconscious by the blast to the head.

Trunks: Gote.....

Trunks is then hit by a blast energy wave to the gut, he's then knocked unconscious.

Janeba and Akira are back to back while they are being closed in on the creatures.

Akira: Darn these monste...AHHHHH!

Akira was automatically hit unconscious from a painful kick to the head.

Janeba: 3 of us are down and there are only 4 more of us to go!

Vegeta: We haven't even knocked one of these guys unconscious!

Suddenly Vegeta, Goku and Gohan are knocked to the ground. Janeba is the last one standing.

Janeba: Come on, give me what you got!

One of the creatures points a hand gesture like a gun and a very small energy ball appears. It first points one at Janeba, but moves his finger towards Sora.

Janeba: NO NOT SORA!

Mysterious creature: Hahahahahahah!

He fires the ball at Sora; Janeba zooms as fast as he can toward Sora. But Janeba was too late. The energy ball hit her arm and went right through the other end. See started to bleed very severely.

Sora: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! MY ARM!!

The creature fired another beam. It hit her in the other arm.

Sora: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The creature fired one last one and knocked Sora unconscious.

Janeba: DAMN YOU!

Janeba flies toward the creature but the creature knocks him away. Then Janeba realizes that Sora is not unconscious, but dead.

Janeba: N...N...NO...NO...DAMN YOU. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Janeba is suddenly surrounded by a field of light. The light disappears. Janeba has finally reached SSJ 4.

Yet the other SSJ 4's were felled by the creatures Janeba was mad and obliterated the 7 creatures with an ultimate Kamehameha wave.

Janeba: Sh...She...she's dead.

Pan runs over to Sora and checks her pulse.

Pan: SHE'S ALIVE!!!

Janeba runs over to her and picks her up.

Bulma: Let's take to capsule corp. we can give her treatment there.

Janeba: Take her I'll stay here and give the others Senzu.

Janeba kissed the cold cheek of Sora and handed her body to Bulma. They traveled to Capsule Corp. Janeba went around and poked every body a bit.

Janeba: Trunks...Gohan...Goten...Goku...Vegeta...WAKE UP!!

Trunks: I'm up!

Goten: Wah? Oh hi.

Gohan: What happened?

Goku: Ow my head!

Vegeta: Those damn creatures, where are they, how dare they treat a saiyan prince like that.

Janeba: Ummm.....O.K. Here take some Senzu Beans.

Goku: How did you become a SSJ 4?

Janeba told all the other guys about what happened to Sora.

Vegeta: Little boy has a girlfriend, how obvious.

Janeba: Well at least I had one before I was al least 30 years old.

Vegeta: You'll pay for that remark!

Vegeta launches at Janeba. But Janeba jumps out the way, grabs Vegeta's arm and tosses him.

Vegeta: Ow...I'll get back at you soon.

Goku: So what do we do next?

Vegeta: Just what we should always do...TRAIN

Janeba: Exactly what were going to do, to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber!

Wow, I didn't know my ancestors were capable of such power. But they didn't stick up a good fight. I really don't care about that now it's over but the fact that Sora's injured badly is the problem. I love her and I let her get attacked. But when they come again I'll be ready and I'll protect Sora with everything I have!

The warriors flew a way up to Kami's look out to get training in the mystical Hyperbolic Time chamber.