Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wishing Well ❯ Piggy Back rides are safe...right? ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Wishing Well

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Dragon Ball Z. Even my pants are on loan. Don't sue me.

Disclaimer: This is my first fic. Expect it to suck. Don't hurt me.

Legend: "…" = speech

'…' = thought

~~~ = beginning/ending of flashback

Inuyasha was having a hard time concentrating. He was supposed to be leading them back to the village, but Kagome's proximity kept short-circuiting his thought processes. It didn't help when she insisted on shifting against his back, which would cause her soft flesh to rub delicately along his claws. Her bosom was pressed against the muscular planes of his back, and it took an unbelievable amount of self-control to keep running.

'She hates you remember? You're just a beast of burden, a guard dog. Nothing more,' Inuyasha's mind assured him adamantly.

'Oh really, then what's that growing wet spot on your lower back? And that heavy scent right above you?'

Inuyasha screeched to a halt. His sensitive nose acquired the scent of arousal, but not just anyone's arousal. Kagome was positively dripping lust.

'Feh. She's probably horny for that newcomer. He's human enough if you forget that tail. He even looks like he comes from the same time,' his mind argued.

'Feh. You're as stupid as you look if you believe that. Because that would mean that she does like half-breeds. Which would mean that I'm still right, and you're still throwing away your chances with her,' his heart retorted smugly.

"Shut the fuck up you two," Inuyasha growled, shaking his head in an attempt to clear away the distracting thoughts.

Overhead, Gohan came to a halt. "We weren't talking!" Gohan snarled, his own mind and heart in a noisy discussion.

'Tell her! She will accept you for what you are,' Gohan's heart was badgering him to tell Videl all about his past.

'Of course. You're the half-human, half-alien son of the world's greatest fighter, Goku, who just happens to be an alien. You, your father, and various others have come together to save the Earth time and again under the name, the Z senshi. You are the true winner of the Cell games, even though you would have been ten years old at the time. Oh yes, she's really gonna believe all of that,' his mind snapped angrily.

'She just saw your tail, and she's still drenching your gi. I think you have a great chance,' his heart contended.

"Let's just get this over with," Gohan sighed, tired of his mind and heart bickering. If only Videl would stop emitting that damn lustful aroma. And would she stop moving and grazing his tail!

Inuyasha ground out a sharp "Feh" as he turned and bounded off again.

Videl was almost in heaven. She was pressed tightly against Gohan's back, her chest molding itself to his muscular curves. His hands had her thighs in a reassuringly tight grip, and his ki flared around them, keeping her warm. Heat swirled and pooled in her lower abdomen, causing a most embarrassing wetness in the apex of her thighs. That area ached and itched, longing to rub itself against Gohan, and she tried to subtly fulfill those urges. She subtly arched her back as if she were stretching, pressing her womanhood against the strong muscles at the base of his tail.

Gohan almost dropped out of the sky as the sensation raced through his body. His tail snapped up to wrap tightly around Videl's right thigh, locking her into her current position. The tip of his tail brushed eagerly against her dampness. Gohan's lustful growl vibrated throughout his body, causing his tail to brush violently against Videl's core.

'Control, control, Gohan!' he mentally muttered as he pried his tail off of Videl. "Sorry about that, Videl, my tail kinda has a mind of its own sometimes," he grinned sheepishly. 'It wants to fuck you as much as I do … ACK stop that!'

Videl smirked quietly into his back, 'You can't hide from me, Gohan. I'll find out all of your secrets soon enough.'

Kagome was dying. Each time Inuyasha's muscles flexed beneath her, her body wound tighter and tighter, coiling in to a point in her lower abdomen. She could feel herself growing damp, and it was all she could do not to jump every time Inuyasha's claws grazed the back of her knees. She was so intent on the sensations between her thighs that she never noticed her left hand straying towards his left ear, gently stroking the base and outer ridge.

Inuyasha's purr started from low in his chest, growing until it rumbled through both of them. The vibrations twisted Kagome's body into an even tighter spiral of desire.

"Stop that!" Inuyasha snapped, as he twisted his ear out of her reach. 'Bitch do you know how close I am to throwing you onto the ground and … FEH!'

Kagome withdrew her hand slowly, willing away the tears. 'He may hate me, but I can't let him go without telling him how I feel!'

The two couples continued onto the village in silence.

A short time later, Gohan and Videl sat in the center of a small hut, having told their story to an old woman named Kaede, a monk who Gohan swore was even more lecherous than Master Roshi, and a demon hunter with the most oversized boomerang Videl had ever seen. Inuyasha distanced himself from everyone else by sitting in the doorway while Kagome absentmindedly tickled Shippou, intent on her own thoughts.

"This is most interesting," Miroku pondered aloud, "I would have thought that Kagome and Inuyasha were the only ones able to travel freely through wells, and even then they are only capable of doing so when the Shikon no Tama is present."

Videl warily watched the monk's hand as it twitched, the monk obviously unable to keep it from groping her. Again. Sango's boomerang swiftly dropped onto the monk's head, saving Videl the trouble of pounding it in. Videl returned to the conversation as Kaede asked Gohan a question.

"Answer me this, Gohan. Was there to be a full moon in your time?"

Gohan thought carefully, then shook his head, "I don't really know Kaede-sama. You see, the moon was destroyed in my dimension many years ago." 'But my every instinct tells me that there will be a full moon within the next few days. And now, with my tail back … ' Gohan stared blankly at the floor.

Kaede narrowed her eyes, carefully gauging Gohan's reaction to her next question, "Has your world ever had any problems with saruyoukai? Giant monkeys?"

Gohan fervently wished that the floor would open up and swallow him. He managed to keep his gaze in the general direction of the nosy old woman's face as he replied, "I have never heard of anything of the sort. Why?"

Inuyasha sniffed loudly as he smelt the fear in Gohan's aura. "You're lying half-breed," he uttered sharply. Everyone in the room focused their attention on the growling hanyou and the cowering newcomer.